trapped birds.((Sosuke0549 and bloodbunny.))

Bloodbunny

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-08xKNVgfa27TqVKW2ZKYt-LaYJiZsa-mAGR4jwC5mBT3cDDh6g

Name:Yuma Trancy ((expect he has white ears.))

Position: seke

Dislike(s):Sweets harming others.

Personality:Kind and protective to those he cars about.

Bio:In his past life loving as a wolf he was hit by a car and reborn as half wolf and half human Yuma woke up holding his head and whent to the mirror shocked of what he saw the last thing he remembered was a speeding car heading towards him and his own name.((I'm putting them in separate replys so it does get crowded.

- - - Updated - - -

White_Rabbit_by_ProjectUmbra.png

Name: Gilbert Nile

Species: rabbit.

Position:uke

Like(s):singing,cosplay,

Dislike(s):dogs,meat.

Bio:He was found at an orphanage without any records

of who he was and where he came from.Ever since he was young he would help make clothes for the other orphans and eventually once he was old enough opened a sewing shop and lived on the second floor.

• Replies 663
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• Sosuke0549

4205282-256-k286717.jpg

Name:Yamito oliver

Species: Demon

Position: Seke

Like(s):Classic music ,strawberry cake,

Dislike(s):Pop music,Loud eaters ,very bright areas.

Bio:Unknown

- - - Updated - - -

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR3uUIQp-gn1pv1AvVikS8K_Zg3_utFQx-qU1932kYukJIU7WM5Tw

Name: Kai shoin

Postion:Uke

Like(s):sweets,fish,small animals.

Dislike(s):Large dogs,pain,loud noises

Personality: Sweet and easily scared.

Bio:As Kai was growing up when he was in highschool his freinds when the same way but he when the opposite and decided to take a cooking course,once highschool finished and he was mid way in college he got a job offer in the blush diamond hotel needing to pay off his dorm and be able to stand on his own he took the job.((I'll be putting up one or two at a time.))

It was just a completely normal day at the hotel at least to the servants and maids it was they carried on with their duties as usaul,the one thing that was odd was how there where more guests here usaul and it wasn't a holiday .Kai was pushing a food cart through the halls he was stuck on a food service shift since the butler that usaul delivered it was sick.Kai letted out a soft sigh and knocked on the door just loud enough that they could here,once quiet foots steps could be heard from inside the room he put on the best fake smile he could as the door opened."Hello sir your food is h-"The elder man sprayed the contains from a perfume like bottle in Kai's face,Holding his head he stumbled backwards and hit the wall behide him passing out,two men came out of the room and carried him to the elevator and pressed half the buttons on the elevator causing it to go to a secret floor in the hotel.Once they got there they handed the young male over to a man dressed in a pretty wacky suit and hat and threw Kai in a giant bird cage and locked it ,the bird cage was next to three other cages that where cover with a white sheet a white sheet as thrown over his as well.

5bd594cbfc9b5244af838d48b133164e.jpg

Name: Rai Toranosuke

Like(s): Bondage, Submission, Sex, Bitter foods, Mind Games, Smoking

Dislike(s): Unknown

Personality: He is rather cold hearted. He always keeps his composer. He's a mystery.

Past: Unknown

Other: His friend is Ichiro.

---------------------------------------------

73chdz.jpg

Name: Ichiro Haru

Like(s): Sweets, Flirting, Teasing, Sex

Dislike(s): Gentle people, Animals, Humans

Personality: Ichiro appears and acts friendly but he's rather dark just like Rai. He's a mystery as well.

Past: Unknown

Other: Him and Rai have been friends for years. And they are very close.

"Where are you talking me Ichiro. I'm not in the mood for any of your games. "

Rai muttered, glancing out the window. His arms crossed and placed neatly over his chest. No expression on his face other then the slight irradiation in his voice.

"Relax. You''ll see when we get there, besides I think you'll like it."

His happy-go-lucky friend smiled at him. Rai completely dismissed his friendly attitude, not speaking to Ichiro for the next ten minutes until hey pulled into a hotel parking lot. Rai sighed as he got out of the car.

"Ichiro...if you just wanted me to fuck you, my place would suffice. "

"Don't flatter yourself old friend. I'm not taking you to a hotel room. I'm taking you to a auction"

Rai said nothing, blinking at his friend. With no expression on his face, He muttered the word,

"Stupid"

And got back in the car, closing the door. Ready to leave and go back home. Ichiro glared at him pissed.

"Damn you Toranosuke! Get your ass out of the car!!"

"No.."

"Toranosuke....!!!!"

--------------------------------------

Rai sighed as he and Ichiro Sat at a table, being served drinks. In front of the boys was a stage, and on the huge stage was four cages covered by large white sheets. Rai ran a hand threw his hair. Bored out of his mind.

"I can't believe you dragged me out here."

"Stop complaining. This auction was invitation only. Do you know how hard it was to get us in?"

"Don't care."

Ichiro frowned.

"Will you just pretend to be a little happy?"

"Happy?... Your joking yes?"

"Your such an ass."

Rai shrugged.

"All in the eyes of the beholder. You may see and ass but what I see in the mirror is a power, strong, and handsome demon."

Ichiro smirked, rolling his eyes.

"Who knows maybe you'll find something you like,"

Rai shrugged, sipping his wine as the auction was about to begin.

After a couple minutes music filled the room as blue light shined down on the stage the host came out wearing a masquerade mask and tapped the microphone gently and it screeched.

"Hello every one the auction has began for our first set and our spotlight of the night here they are!"

A lady in a uniform whent behide the cages and took the sheets of and the room fell silent as .

"Aren't they just adorable!"

The host grinned and walked over holding the chin of the rabbit who was trembling softly and had tears collecting in his eyes whimpering quietly,a TV in the middle of the room that was four sided showed a close up of the rabbit.

"This one is definitely my favorite just look at him!" Gilbert closed his eyes and tryed to make himself believe this was all just a nightmare.Brushing of his legs he stood up walking back to the standing mic and watched as the bidding began,the demon didn't even seem to care and appeared to look quite aggressive he was wearing a gag for he had sharp teeth and surely if he bit hard enough could rip any limb off.Kai began to wake up slowly and looked around.

"Ugh.....my head."He sat up gripping his head with one hand and looked around the room studying it before realizing what was going on,his ears quickly flattened and his tail began curling up as helazily leaned back agansit the bars on the cage.Yuma seemed rather calm as the host began talking about him panicking now wouldn't be the wisest choice.

Rai and Ichiro's attention fell on the stage as things began. Rai watched as the speaker came out and revealed the slaves. Rai looked over each one.

A rabbit ...A wolf..A demon..and a cat...

"I see..."

He muttered to himself. It was no surprise that a low level demon was caught and being sold. He watched closely as the man spoke about the rabbit. The boy was shaking and seconds away from crying.

"Poor thing looks like he's about to wet his pants. "

"...indeed."

He sipped his wine. Seeing nothing special about the boy. He wished the people stripped the slaves. When they were wearing clothes it was no fun.

"He's rather cute when he's terrified."

Rai glanced up at the TV screen, getting a close up of the boys face and features.

"I suppose. Tho clearly this amateur has no idea what he's doing... I could be a much better host."

"I know what you mean.. already starting the bidding when we know nothing about the kid...I'll be surprised if someone bids on the boy."

"Only idiots Will, with out proper information. "

"Do you think he's used goods?"

"Doubt it.. he's shaking like a leaf up there. And even if he was forced into submission....his eyes aren't dead..he's as pure as they come. I can already sense people itching to soil him."

"Are you interested? "

Rai shrugged.

"Information is key...I'm not going to buy something I know nothing about. "

"Wow...your such a smart shopper~ "

"I hope your taking notes. "

"Mental ones.."

Rai slowly put his wine aside- crossing his arms neatly over his chest. Waiting for the speaker to give out so usual information.

The host clicked a button that put an information card on the TV of each one for a couple minutes so they could read about them.The wolf petted the rabbit through the bars.

"Don't worry little guy.....I'm sure you'll be fine........I hope." Gilbert looks at Yamito who was next to him he sqeaked as he saw the demon snap the gag in half using his teeth he was sure glad he was in a cage for a moment.

"You wimp." Yamito hissed at the rabbit as he saw him crying Kai looked over at Rai shivered because his shirt and vest's buttons had been torn open he quickly looked away."So this is why the hotel was so busy......."Yamito hissed as he tryed to break his hand cuffs and looked at the host his eyes full of anger.

"Take these damn hand cuffs of me!"

Rai looked up at the TV screen as information was giving to him about the little rabbit and his friends.

" Gilbert Nile huh... odd name"

"What do you mean."

"I'm just saying I wouldn't name my kid Gilbert. Sounds like a old man's name..like a pig's name. "

Rai sighed at his friend ignoring him as he read up on the rabbit. Thinking to himself.

Hm... he's young. Only 20.. And he's a sowing shop owner?... At lest he'd be useful in some way. I can figure out later what his likes and dislikes are, along with his fears. He'll be easily Manipulated i can mold him any way I wish..

"Whatcha thinking? "

",.. Nothing.."

He took his number card and raised it in the air bidding. Raising the bid to 28,000. He was number 16, and when Rai wanted something he'd get it...no matter what the cost.

"So far the winning bid goes to lord Rai."

Once the host said called out who nodded and how much he was going for a few heads turned in shock Gilbert looked up at Rai as well not believing he was worth that much,a woman in the crowd raised a card that said '29,000' Yamito looked at Gilbert.

" Your last name is Nile?" Yamito tryed not to laugh at Gilbert and returned his attention to the two bidders fighting over the rabbit.Yuma looked over at Rai and sighed feeling bad Gilbert but relieved that he didn't bid on him he looked over at Gilbert and gave him a sad smile

"Good luck." He looked away and into the crowd once again,feeling under pressure Gilbert took the blanket from the corner of the cage and wrapped up in it and closed his eyes and pretended he was at home and he was just having a nightmare.

Rai sighed. Him and the women were going back and forth, it was irritating.

"She's a little feisty Bitch isn't she."

"I find her irritating."

He slowly stood from his seat and shoved his hands in his pockets. Approching the stage. Not looking very pleased with the speaker, let alone anyone else. He slowly stepped up on the stage Not looking at the Boys in there cages. Only at the salesman. The room in silence.

"You people are wasting my time. I feel your ignorance and stupidity is contagious and rubbing off on me... it's sicking. I'd like to leave as soon as possible.... However. I will not go empty handed... 1,000,000 in cash...for all Four."

He looked at the man nonchalantly. As if this was no big deal.

He blinked and nodded after no else dared to bid against the offer as a violent aura to it the host gave him a metalgag and a few pairs of hand cuffs and leash's ."Ummm here you go......"He tryed not to make eye contact as he handed them over as well as the keys to the cages.

"He's sure got werid taste." Yamito raised an eyebrow and watched Rai and yawned showing off his sharp teeth and grinned at him .Gilbert was wrapped in the blanket still and shivering a lot less but still looked as if he had seen a ghost.

"H-Hes the one that bought us? Gilbert blinked and looked away the man seemed pretty straight forward and rude.

Every appeared shocked! Even Ichiro.

" Ummm here you go......"[/Quote]

Rai took the keys but didn't bother with the hand cuffs, metalgag, or leash's. All he needed was the keys. Ichiro sighed as he appeared next to his friend.

"You really did it now..was it necessary to buy all of them?"

"Perhaps"

"Damn it Rai. I don't have enough room in my car. "

"The smallest will sit up front with me.. stop complaining. Aid me in getting them out."

"Yeah, Yeah, Yeah... push over"

Rai stepped up to the rabbit's Cage and unlocked it, approaching the shaking boy.

He knelt down to him.

"I doubt you want to stay here locked in this cage Gilbert...Come... "

He out stretched his hand to him.

"Or can you not stand... Tell your master. I will carry you If necessary. "

He didn't really possess any emotion on his face. But God did he look so handsome and cool! His white lose hair falling in his alluring goldish eyes. And the strange tattoo or marking under his left eye...

Ichiro approaching the cats cage and gripped the bars- pulling them apart like child's play.

"Here kitty, kitty. Kitty. You want to get out of here don't you~"

He smiled warmly at the boy.

"Take my hand..."

His green eyes shining, as he looked into the others eyes.

Gilbert turned to face him and looked at the ground for a moment before lifting his arms out and reach forward like a child asking to be picked up."Master please carry me..."Gilbert said almost feeling at a state of relief He was to tired to argue with him now and they might use the whips if he didn't go with him.

Kai backed up as he watched the bars of the cage being pulled apart as if they where nothing and shivered as he watched the man step in.Feeling no other choice he crawled towards him looking at the ground.Yuma watched and chuckled as he saw them trying to get them out of the cage he looked down trying to spot himself from bursting out laughing.Kai's back hit the wall of the cage and he didn't have anywhere he could go he shut his eyes tightly and tryed to protect himself.

Rai watched as the boy out stretched his arms to him, like a child wanting to be picked up.

"Master please carry me..."[/Quote]

Rai nodded and swiftly too the rabbit in his arms. Keeping the blanket around around his small body. He carried the rabbit with on arm as he moved to the next cage and unlocked it, stepping inside. He looked down at the demon.

" Yamito... Its no surprise a low level demon like you was caught... your weak."

He our stretched his hand out to the other.

"But you don't have to be... Take my hand..I will make you stronger. "

He watched the boy closely.

Ichiro smiled and brought the boy to his feet. Taking his hand.

"On to the next!"

He held the cats hand as he stepped out of the cage moving to the next one and very last one..He kicked the cage door open, smiling at the wolf.

"Mr.Giggle pants over here. Come on..Time to go."

Yamito grinned and held his hand surface face up "Or I could bite off those slender fingers of yours......but I won't for now...." He leaned down and kneeled and kissed the surface of the hand before getting up and grinning as wide as possible.Gilbert watched as the demon grinned it sent shivers down his spine and he moved closer to Rai's chest listening to his his heart beat slowly it soothed him slightly.

Yuma turned around and raised an eyebrow." Somebody's got bad humor." Yuma grunted and stood up brushing the dust off himself and whent over to him and laughed "Heh no muzzle or gag for me eh?.....don't worry I won't bite.......much." He seemed pretty happy about the fact he didn't have to wear a gag.

Yamito grinned. Rai watched him with caution as he took his hand.

"Or I could bite off those slender fingers of yours......but I won't for now...."[/Quote]

He slightly glared at the boy as he leaned down and kneeled kissing his hand, before getting up and grinning at him. Rai said said nothing as he pulled his hand away and walked out of the cage. Unfazed by the boy. He had noticed that Glibert was frightened by the demon, and since he was He moved closer to his chest. He couldn't deny the fact that the rabbit was very adorable.

" Somebody's got bad humor."[/Quote]

"Actually I think I'm pretty hysterical. "

The wolf grunted and stood, brushing the dust off himself , approaching Ichrio.

"Heh no muzzle or gag for me eh?.....don't worry I won't bite.......much." [/Quote]

"Apparently Rai doesn't think you boys need one... tho I'd actually love to hear you shut up~"

He smiled at the boy as he stepped out of the cage meeting up with Rai.

"Are you sure you want this one? "

He pointed at Yuma. Smirking.

"Enough Ichrio. Lets go."

He sighed as they left out the back way, unseen by humans or other people.

When they reached Ichrio's Black Mustang. He unlocked the doors and opened the back seat door.

"Yuma, Yamito, and Kai. You will sit in the back. Get in"

Ichrio smiled waiting for the boys to get in. Rai was already getting in the front passengers seat. Keeping Gilbert close. Having him sit on his lap.

Yamito chuckled slightly and followed him out of the cage happily the stupid grin still glued on his face,Gilbert saw the wolf catching up with them and smiled his ear twitched slightly.

"Are you sure you want this one? "

Yuma grunted as ichiro spoke about him." You clearly don't appear to like me."Yuma stated almost growling at him,once they got to the car they stopped for a moment thinking of how to plan the seats the lest squishy way possible Kai ended up sitting in the middle.After awhile once the car had left the hotel Gilbert began to fall asleep with a quiet yawn barely able to keep his eye lids from shutting he wrapped the blanket around himself a bit more and drifted off.

Rai glanced out the window as Glibert fell asleep in his arms. He looked to the mirror. Looking at the boys in the back seat.

"Tonight I will give you boys your own rooms. You will sleep and tomorrow morning I will tell you the rules of the house. "

He looked away.

"I am Your Master, Rai Toranosuke. And my friend over here is Ichiro Haru. Don't think about running away either... You will be punished.If you have questions you May ask them now..and maybe I'll answer them."

He looked out the window.

"It will be a long car ride."

Gilbert's head began gently hitting the window as slumped a bit ,as they drove the silence remain unbroken as they looked in opposite directions Kai looked at the floor. Before finally gathering up the courage to say something.

"What's the worst ....t...that you'll do to us?" Kai's voice shook slightly as he spoke,a small grin formed on the demon's lips as he tryed not say it out loud the worse thing possible was obviously death but that would be a punishment for something unthinkable.

Rai mad sure the rabbit was comfortable. Making sure the rabbit didn't hit his head on the window. He was a little surprised that the boys had no questions.

"What's the worst ....t...that you'll do to us?" [/Quote]

Rai smiled a little.

"Kai...your voice is shaking~ "

He sighed looking away.

"The worst? I'm not sure... But I will defiantly leave an impression~ "

He heard Yamito's thoughts and spoke to him privately threw telepathy.

Yamito.. do you honestly think the worse thing possible is death? How cute...

------------------------------------------

After an hour or so they pulled into a huge mansion. Once the car stopped Rai got out- holding Gilbert in his arms.

"Hey Rai. Mind if I crash here?"

It was pretty late. Rai shrugged.

"As you wish. "

He headed inside. Rai house was huge! The entrance was impressive.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Rai's Home

Ichrio got out. Waiting for the others before going in last.

Once inside, they entered the living room. Ichrio immediately fell on the couch.

UkXoN.jpg

Rai's Living Room

Rai glanced at the boys.

"Are you Hungary."

Thinking that the boys probably didn't eat anything.

"Ichrio. Get your shoes off my couch and feed them for me. I'm taking Glibert to bed."

And he headed upstairs. Disappearing. Ichro sighed.

"Come on."

He got off the couch and headed into the huge stain steel kitchen.

"What do you guys want."

Yamito snapped and an apple appeared in his hand he yawned.

"I'm fine I got my apples."He made a purr like noise as he bit into the apple,Yuma shrugged .

"I'm fine I like my meals alive so I can kill them on my own." "I'm not hungry......"He almost hissed as he yawned and rubbed his eyes and looked at him.

"And if you wake me up before 2:00am I'll use you as my scratching post."Kai hissed and went to go look for Rai so he could show him his room so he could go to bed.Yamito laughed and ran his fingers up his chin.

"You can come and wake me up any time."He walking away chuckling,Gilbert opened his eyes half way and watched where he was taking him he didn't even seem aware that they had left the car yet.

Ichrio watched the three boys. They all appeared tired and yet very...unique in there own ways.

Yamito snapped his fingers and a apple appeared in his hand.

"I'm fine I got my apples."[/Quote]

Yuma shrugged.

"I'm fine I like my meals alive so I can kill them on my own." [/Quote]

He raised an eye brow at the boy.

"Gross..."

"I'm not hungry......"[/Quote]

Ichrio glanced at the cat who practicality hissed at him.

"And if you wake me up before 2:00am I'll use you as my scratching post."[/Quote]

Kai hissed at him this time. Going up the stairs to find his new master. Ichrio sighed. At lest he didn't have to make anything for them..Yamito laughed and ran his fingers up his chin.

"You can come and wake me up any time."[/Quote]

"Gee...how generous of you,"

He smiled and him as the demon walked away chuckling. Ichiro crossed his arms looking at Yuma.

"Well...go ahead and head upstairs with the others. "

He walked out of the kitchen and kicked off his shoes. Crashing on the couch once more.

----------------------------------------

Rai glanced down at the rabbit realizing that he had awaken. He gently put the boy in his bed. Tucking him in. The boy had his very own room.

"Your in your room now. Sleep."

He pulled away and quickly left the room. Only to see that the others had made there way upstairs.

"Not hungry I see...Yamito. Your rooms the first door on the left... Kai, third door to the right. And Yuma.. first door to the right. Go straight to bed. If I find out that you left your rooms. I'll make sure you never see the light of day ever again. "

He warned them before he left going back down stairs.

Yuma laughed at Ichiro's reactions."Heh I could have said worse." He headed up stairs and followed the others up stairs.'First room on the left alright.'He thought as he heard Rai speaking once he heard the last words he shivered and headed to his room once he got there he flopped down on the bed.Yuma stared at the ceiling for hours before eventually passing out,the rest of them where already fast asleep besides Gilbert who wasn't use to sleeping on his own he always use to sleep next to somebody ,his quiet crys and whimpers could barley be heard outside the door.When the sun finally raised the next day Gilbert had cryed himself to sleep his eyed where still puffy his cheeks stained with tears.

Gilbert...Yuma...Kai...Yamito. It is time to get up. I want you all the shower and put on the robes I left for you. The bathroom is down stairs in the left Hall. Last door on the left. Once your all done bathing, come to the living room immediately.

His cold voice entered the minds of the animals. Telling them to awaken. Rai sighed as he sat on his couch, Ichrio beside him.

"I'm looking forward to there first day of training, I've always wondered how you dealt with your slaves. "

Rai glanced at him, but ultimately looked away saying nothing.

"Someone's grumpy~ "

"Be quiet..."

Rai's bathroom was unreal. He had a shower large enough to fit and bathe four people, not to mention a huge tub. There was apart of the bathroom that was a different floor color. The shower. He didn't have glass doors, there nothing to section off the shower, let along a shower hose, or head. The water came from the ceiling, glowing a faint purple since it had lights in it. There was also a shelf of different and very expensive soaps. Shampoo's and Conditioner's The toilet was separated tho, as it hide behind a closed door.Rai's bathroom was mostly black, grey, and sliver.

They all came out and headed to the bathroom they went two at a time to save time and get to know each other a bit more Kai and Gilbert whent first and after about five minutes they came out wearing there robes and headed down to the living room,then Yuma and Yamito whent in and bathed then came out wearing their robes there's where a bit shorter then the two shorter boys,Yuma was cover in minor scratches due to the fact he let Yamito wash him not knowing he had nails that where almost like claws and didn't know that he would be gentle they headed to the living room yuma mubbleing about something total non understandable the whole way.