trapped birds.((Sosuke0549 and bloodbunny.))

Bloodbunny

Rai looked at the boys as they came down.

"Stand in a line, facing me, shoulder to shoulder"

He ordered. Once they did he ran a hand threw his hair.

"The rules of the house. I am Your Master. And you will refer to me as your Master. As my slaves , you will treat any and all my guests with respect, That includes Ichrio. You will obey and follow my orders with out hesitation. Disappoint me and you are taken to the Dungeon to receive your punishment... Understand that I may once and a while take one or two of you down there to satisfy my needs... You will all see it soon enough. Moving on... Running away will cost you dearly. Those who are found trying to escape will lose something of value. Weather it be a finger, a ear, or a tongue... do I make myself clear~ "

He watched the boys closely.

"Next...no contact with your family or friends. As far as they know...your dead. If you do contact someone I will personally deliver there severed head to you on a sliver platter. And Kai... to answer you previous question from last night... There is nothing I won't do to you... You four now exist for the soul purpose of satisfying me. Nothing else is of importance other then your Master."

He stood, approaching the group of boys.

"The One thing a Slave should never have is pride. And I will crush it today. Gilbert, Yuma, Yamito, and Kai... take off your robes and have a seat on the floor"

He sat on his coffee table. Observing them.

"Once you so that. I want you boys to jerk yourselves off, facing me of course. Give it your all...~"

He waited, Ichrio was grinning on the couch, struggling not to laugh. That was one way to crush there spirits.

"I will teach you boys how to love Pain with Pleasure...Being completely tripped of your humanity."

The entire time Rai held no expression on his face...His voice dark and ice cold.

• Replies 663
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• Sosuke0549

Gilbert looked at the floor as he spoke.

"Next...no contact with your family or friends. As far as they know...your dead. If you do contact someone I will personally deliver there severed head to you on a sliver platter.
'I don't have any family.....'He sighed and faced him as the others did ,Yamito raised an eyebrow.

"Is that all?"He grabbed his own cock wrapping his slender fingers around it and began to jerk himself of it took awhile before he began reacting.Kai and Gilbert on the other hand Kai was hypersensitive and Gilbert was quite clumsy as if he didn't know what he was doing.Yuma awhile a while let out a groan of pain from the scratches and cuts all over his member.Yamito but his lip casing a bit of blood to trickle down his chin and drip onto the floor.Yuma's ears where flattened as his tail remained still as can be he wasn't enjoying himself at all.

Rai obsvered them, taking mental notes. Of course Yamito was the most eager.

"Is that all?"[/Quote]

The boy grabbed his own cock wrapping his slender fingers around himself and began to jerk himself off.

I doubt Yamito Will be a problem. He's eager to take orders. And here I thought he'd rebel. Tho is cocky attitude could be a problem

Rai thought to himself. Looking at Kai next. The kitten seened very hypersensitive and Gilbert was quite clumsy.

Seems Kai is not only very sensitive but hesitant... He may have a difficult time following orders. And Gilbert well...he's completely lost. Too pure...

He looked at his last slave. The wolf, he was doing what he was told but looked to be in pain. He had scratches and cuts all over his member and body.

Those are new...

He sighed.

"Your all so hopeless. "

He ran a hand threw his hair.

"Kai.. Close your eyes. Squeeze and toy with yourself more. Are you actually scared of touching your own body... Yamito, your biting your lip.. Never hold back your screams or moans, I enjoy hearing them.. Finger yourself, while you jerk off. "

He glanced at Yuma.

"Yuma.. explain to me why you are covered in cuts and scratches. "

He moving over to him. He stopped the boy from jerking himself off any longer. Waiting for an answer.

Gilbert. Go over to Ichrio. He'll show you how it's done

He said in the rabbits mind. Ichrio smiled at the boy.

"Hop your little tail over here. "

Kai shut his eyes and began to squeezed and play with himself a bit more,Yamito almost hissed at the second half of the order and got on his knees and spreaded llhis legs a enough that he could shove the first finger in and let out a small grunt he was obviously annoyed .Yuma looked up at Rai and let out a soft sigh

"Yamito asked if he could wash my back when we were batheing so I let him but he whent further then that and if you look at his nails there almost like claws I'm supirsed he hasn't cut himself by accident yet."Yamito looked over for a moment before looking away.Gilbert got up and sat infront of Ichiro and waited for instructions.

Kai, Yamito and Gilbert all did as instructed.

"Yamito asked if he could wash my back when we were batheing so I let him but he whent further then that and if you look at his nails there almost like claws I'm supirsed he hasn't cut himself by accident yet."[/Quote]

He sighed.

"Another rule I'd like to establish. Do not hurt, or sexually touch each other unless I give you permission to...And Yamito. Keep your hands to yourself. "

He looked at Yuma again. Debating on weather or not to heal his cuts. He decided not too.

"Yuma... you may continue, and this time move your hips more."

He stood- sitting on the coffee table again. Watching the boys.

Ichrio sighed and grabbed Gilbert's wrist, having him sit on his lap. Facing his friends and his Master's back. Ichrio kissed the rabbit on the back of his neck before his long slender fingers started stroking the boy.

"Your pretty delicate, start by slowly stroking yourself... before grabbing yourself and pulling.... Relax more..."

He then wrapped his fingers around the boys length and started gently pumping him.

"Pump yourself... use your thumb to roughly rub your tip. You only go faster when you realize your getting hard.... Relax G.. your too tense. "

He grinned nibbling his ear.

Yamito shut his eyes hanging his head in shame for a moment.

".....yes master." Yamito almost bit his tounge as he spoke then quickly licked his lips wetting them,Yuma continued small stairs collecting in the corner of his eyes as he let out a soft whimper but keep doing as he was told and began moving his hips a little more.Kai began trembling softly as he continued and let out a quiet moan as his ear twitched.

Gilbert sqwermed in his lap blush beganing to appear on his cheeks as the other showed him how he should jerk himself off,he let out a small gasp as Ichiro bit down on his ear Gilbert looked over his shoulder at him.

Rai continued to watch the three boys. Liking the fact that the demon said, "yes master" he was learning quickly.

"Good..Contuie to play with yourself until you cum. Once your done, Kai and Yamito will go to the Dungeon with me. Glibert and Yuma will stay with Ichrio. "

Ichrio looked up at Rai.

"Alright. "

He looked back down at the rabbit as he sqwermed in his lap, his cheeks pink. He let out a small gasp when Ichiro bit down on his ear. Gilbert looked over his shoulder at him.

"What... You should be taking notes. "

He grinned, squeezing he boys length hard!

Yamito noded and added another finger and began scissoring himself and moaned a light shade of pink tinted his cheeks up to his slightly pointed ears that where usually hidden in his hair where sticking out slightly,eventually he came all over his toned stomach Kai had already came and was trying to get the bit of cum that had splattered on his face off,Kai looked up at Rai for a moment before looking away panting softly.Gilbert sqeaked and blushed a deeper shade of red and went back to watching.

"...I'm sorry..."He cover his mouth with the back of his hand nibbling on his knuckles gently

So far.. Rai was more focused on the demon, enjoying the show as the boy added a second finger and started scissoring himself. The boy had such an alluring moan. Not to mention he was blushing, which made him very cute.Eventually Yamito came all over his toned stomach. He was quite interesting. Kai already came a while ago and was struggling to get his own cum off his face. Rai sighed- moving over to Kai.

He took his chin forcing him to look up at him. He pulled out a red handkerchief and whipped the cum off his face, before releasing him, and tossing the handkerchief on the table.

He glanced at Gilbert as the rabbit suddenly

sqeaked and blushed a deeper shade of red.

"...I'm sorry..."[/Quote]

He is just too adorable...

Rai thought, watching the boy cover his mouth with the back of his hand nibbling on his knuckles. Ichrio grinned, licking the boys neck, His free hand trailing up and down his arm, caressing him.

"What cute sounds you make~"

Rai turned to his other slaves.

"Yamito, Kai... follow me"

He walked out of the room, heading to the Dungeon that was underneath the house.

Yamito followed licking his cum off his hand and Kai followed not to far behind Kai was scared of what Rai might do to them he looked over at Yamito and blushed as he saw him clean his hand off by licking it .'I don't thin people usually eat that....'He trued to shake the thought out of his mind and looked away still following them.Gilbert looked away .

"Its not cute their embarrassing....." He looked away his tail twitching as he closed his eyes.Yuma watched him play with Gilbert he seemed focused on how the rabbit sqwermed in his lap and tryed not to chuckle as he saw his toes beganing to curl.

Rai smiled faintly hearing Kai's thoughts. Scared of what he'd do to him, and that Yamito shouldn't be eating his own cum. He lead the boys to a black door, with chains on it. And He opened it without touching it. He walked down the steep steps. Into the Dungeon, the ground was concrete. There was a table and shelf's with all kinds of sex toys, gages, whips, and dildo's.

There was a bed and matris with nothing on it... a tub... a shower in the corner, and one wall he had chains and shackles... there was even a sliver lab table and all kinds of horrible stuff.

"Kai.."

He grabbed the boy by his hair, pushing him away from the other, and suddenly black chains appeared from the ceiling, binding the boys hands and feet above. Lifting him off the ground. He then looked at Yamito. Deciding he'd be the first . Rai was unbelievablely strong. He grabbed the other demon by his neck and pinned him to the wall. The shakes and cuffs on the walls quickly strained the boy. Rai's golden eyes changed color, glowing a menacing red.

"Repeat after me Yamito..."

He used telekinesis, and a few toys floated over to him.

He took a cock ring and put it on Yamito. Making sure it was extra tight. He then grabbed a vibrating dildo and pressed it at the boys entrance, staring deeply into his eyes.

"My master is everything~ "

He said darkly, as he pushed the dildo inside him, roughly...not using any lubrication. He then grabbed a whip...tracing his hand over it to make it glow a bright red...that way..not only will it burn him...but cut open his skin

"I exist for the soul purpose of serving my Master~"

He raised his whip and brought it down hard on the demons chest.

"With out him...I am nothing. "

He hit him again....and again...sending him burning cuts. Giving him pain.

"I will forever remain loyal to him."

He whipped him across the face, hitting him a few more times across his chest before stopping. He stepped closer to him, pressing the burning whip against his cock.

"I am Yours...Use...and Abuse Me."

He glanced at the cat.

Your time is fast approaching. I think I'll leave you to suffer.

He said in Kai's mind, still focused on the demon... the chains that bound him started to het tighter...and hot...real hot!

Ichrio smirked.

"Its not cute their embarrassing....."[/Quote]

"So that's your problem... a Slave has no pride...they have nothing to be embarrassed about..You should learn that fact quickly.

He sighed.

"Gilbert, I'd like to see you try this by yourself. Turn around and face Me.. show me what you can do.. Yuma...Get over here...Sit next to me. "

Once Yuma was close enough he gripping the boys cock, taking his chin and forcing him to meet his pretty green eyes.

"Tell me...Are you a virgin. "

He squeezed him tighter.

Yamito looked around and blinked Rai definitely was not going to go easy on them, he was completely overwhelmed in the thought of what hr could possibly do.Yamito snapped out of it as Kai was pushed away from him and chains shoot down from the ceiling and m prevent him from moving it looked extremely uncomfortable. Kai whimpered as he looked down he didn't dare struggle afraid if he got loose he'd do something way worse.Yamito noticed he was being looked at and tilted his head he gasped as Rai grabbed him by the throat and pinned him to the wall he letted out a demonic hiss as his back hit the wall and the restrains quickly snapped shut,he watched as a couple sex toys flyed over into Rai's reach.

"Repeat after me Yamito..."

Yamito nodded and waited for him to speak Yamito shivered as he felt the cold dildo press against his entrance.

"My master is everything~ "

Yamito trembled slightly as the dildo was shoved in dry and tryed to hold back his tears not wanting to look weak.

" My..master is everything."

Yamito held back the urge to hiss at him Yamito frowned as he saw the whip and shiver as it ran over his skin.

"I exist for the soul purpose of serving my Master~"
As the whip stroked across his chest he cryed out in pain and pleasure as tears began to roll down his face.

"I ....I exist for the.......soul..nh....purpose of serving ......my master."

"With out him...I am nothing. "
Yamito gritted his teeth as the whip strikes his chest once again

" With out.....him .....ngh.......I am nothing."At his point his face was just full of pain

"I will forever remain loyal to him."
he could hear the a last two lines over the sound whip hitting him across the face was all he could hear beside ringing.

Kai hissed as he felt the chains tighten and struggled as he began to heat up .

Gilbert nodded and wrapped his finger around his own cock and stroking it with a good speed he watched as Yuma sat on the couch and jumped a bit as Ichiro grabbed Yuma's cock he blinked."Ummm....no." He rubbed the back of his neck and looked away trying not to show the pain he was receiving.

Rai grinned a little.

"Your crying~"

He cupped his cheek licking his salty tears away. He slowly traced his warm, wet tongue along the boys lips. It was important to teach a Slave to love Pain just as much as hate it. It was time to reward him.

Say it Yamito.. say I will forever remain loyal to my Master...~

He suddenly flipped on the boys dildo, making it vibrant on high, sending vibrations threw him. Laying kisses down his chin and neck, before pulling away. Wanting the boy to beg and yarn for his master's affection.

It was now Kai's turn.

"Does it hurt?~"

The went behind the boy and creased his ass before gripping his cheeks. Digging his nails into his flesh.

"I want you to repeat what I said to Yamito.. you remember...don't you."

He slipped a finger down the boys crack. Finding his entrance. He pulling the boys head back, by his hair, licking his neck, and meeting his eyes.

"Say it Kai..."

----------------------------------------

Gilbert nodded, doing as he was told, jerking himself off at a good speed. Yuma Sat next to Ichrio and jumped a little when his Master's friend gripped his private.

"Ummm....no." [/Quote]

The boy rubbed the back of his neck and looked away. Ichrio squeezed him harder.

"I see...come here"

His free hand took his chin, and suddenly pulled him into a gentle kiss. It was slow and tender, he distracted the boy. Playing with his length as he kissed him.

Yamito frowned and shiver as his tounge ran across his lips after Rai had drank his tears.

Say it "Yamito.. say I will forever remain loyal to my Master...~"
Yamito panted softly relieved that he finally stopped hitting him with the whip ." I...ah!...w..will....for..forever remain......loyal ..to my......m...master. "It was extremely hard to speak with the vibrator now on the highest setting and being in so deep.Yamito watched as Rai trailed kisses down his chin to his neck he whimpered as he watched Rai walking away .Kai watched as Rai approached him
"Does it hurt?~"
he nodded slightly
"I want you to repeat what I said to Yamito.. you remember...don't you"
Kai shook his head

"I'm......I'm sorry master.....I can't rember."

Yuma afterawhile began kissing back and closed his eyes enjoying the kiss moaning into the kiss as Ichiro played with him.Hilbert whimpered not getting any atteion any more and sniffed and wigged his hips trying to get his atteion.

Kai shook his head

"I'm......I'm sorry master.....I can't rember." [/Quote]

Rai sighed.

"Already disappointing me."

A few objects flew over to Rai. He took a cock ring and placed it on the boy... making sure it was very tight. He then took some beads.

"Usually the maximum number of beads a virgin can take is four... but I say you can handle all ten can't you~"

He licked the boys ear.

"I suggest you try really hard to remember, or you won't get any lubrication~ "

----------------------------------------

Ichrio was a little surprised the wolf was being so obedient... the boy began kissing him back, Ichrio was taking notes on the two boys, watching Yuma as he gave in, closing his eyes and moaning into Ichrio's lips...clearly liking the make out session he was given. He had almost forgot about the rabbit Who was sitting on His lap.Gilbert whimpered since he was no longer getting any attention from Ichrio, he wiggled his hips wanting affection.

Ichrio stopped kissing Yuma as he glanced at the rabbit. He sighed-

"Well aren't you quite needy."

He cupped his cheek.

"I would fuck both of you right now But...Rai specifically told me that your ass's were off limits."

He brought his lips closer to the rabbits, and kissed his nose sweetly.

"Gilbert...Stand up..."

He put his hands around the boys waist, helping him... the boy was the perfect height...as he brought the boys length to his face...

"No matter what you will remain standing...do you understand. "

He looked at Yuma.

"And you can suck me off...Floor...now...and on your knees."

"Already disappointing me."

Kai let out a soft whimper .

"I'm sorry master please go easy on me...."He looked away and waited for him to began he hear something rustle he looked over and saw him holding some beads.

"Usually the maximum number of beads a virgin can take is four... but I say you can handle all ten cant you~"
He flailed and tryed to get out of the chain.

"No p...please don't ." His whimpers grew louder as he panicked .Yamito struggled and looked at Rai with a sad expression.

"Master....please take it out....." He hated having the stupid toy inside him.

Gilbert watched Ichiro as he stopped kissing Yuma .

"Well aren't you quite needy."

He pouted. wouldn't be if you weren't making out with Yuma infront of me."

Yuma laughed.

"I don't get fucked I do the fucking." Gilbert smiled as Ichiro kissed his nose

"Gilbert...Stand up..."
Gilbert pouted and stood up .

"No matter what you will remain standing...do you understand. "
" Yes Ichiro I understand ."

"And you can suck me off...Floor...now...and on your knees."

Yuma got of the couch and got on his hands and knees and pulled Ichiro out of his pants and boxers He leaned in and kissed the tip of his cock before sucking on it then taking him in deeper and slowly began bobbing his head and skinfully began using his tounge and looked up at Ichiro.

Kai let out a soft whimper. Apologizing. The boy panicked when he saw the beads, struggling to break free from the chains that bound him...but only Rai could free him...and he had no intention of that.

"No p...please don't ." [/Quote]

The boys whimpering grew louder. He sighed as took a bottle of lube and shoved the tip into the boys ass. Squirting the liquid inside him...filling him up... He the slide his slender finger inside the boy...fingering him roughly, looking for his sweet spot.

Meanwhile Yamito was struggling, looking at his master with such a sad expression.

"Master....please take it out....."[/Quote]

Rai glanced at the demon as he slowly removed his finger, placing the beads at the boys entrance.

You hate having that toy inside you...don't you.. But I intend to leave you like that for quite sometime...try to enjoy yourself~

He turned his back to the demon as he looked at Kai- face to face.

"Try not to tense up...its harder to shove them inside~ "

He pushed the first bead in.

------------------------------------------

The rabbit pouted.

"I wouldn't be if you weren't making out with Yuma infront of me." [/Quote]

So the rabbit easily got jealous. Ichrio found it rather cute but odd for the shy little boy. And of course Yuma remained cocky.

"I don't get fucked I do the fucking."[/Quote]

"Keep telling yourself that~

The rabbit smiled at Ichrio's affection. So the rabbit was sentimental as well, He was obeying eagerly now and so was Yuma. The two did as they were told.

" Yes Ichiro I understand ."[/Quote]

Ichrio smiled up at the boy before laying a kiss on his inner thigh...He toke Gilbert's length and licking the tip...he soon took the boy into his mouth...sucking him off...his hands gripping and squeezing his ass-cheeks. He only slowed down a little when Yuma started touching him... licking and sucking him off. He took one of his hands away from Glibert to grab and pull at Yuma's hair. Groaning a little...sending vibrations into Gilbert's dick. The two slaves felt so good~

Kai whimpered ad the bottles tip was shoved into his tight hole ."Master....I'm scared."He whimpered his eyes full of fear as he begged Rai to stop Kai began sqwerming as he felt the finger enter him he moaned after awhile as Rai's finger brushed up agansit his prostate Kai blushed and bit his lip.Yamito whined as Rai didn't take the Vibrator out.

"But....its pain...full."Yamito's tail wrapped around the end of the vibrator and tryed to pull it out him self.

"Try not to tense up...its harder to shove them inside~ "
Kai blushed as he heard Rai and whimpered and tryed to shut his legs.

"Keep telling yourself that~
Yuma rolled his eyes and bit him softly but enough to cause a bit of pain,Gilbert sqeaked as Ichiro squeezed his ass-cheeks and trembled slightly running his fingers through Ichiro's hair softly .Yuma pulled away with a wet pop sound and looked up at Ichiro.

"Master....I'm scared."[/Quote]

"I can see that.."

He was enjoying the boys reactions. His eyes that were full of fear... his whimpering, his squirming... the moans that escaped his lips.

Kai was blushing, biting his lip.

"How cute~"

He teased him. After that first bead was in the kitten tried to close his legs.

"Open your legs Kai...or do I need to spank you....of perhaps...a good whipping will do you some good... open your legs wide for me."

He ordered. He glanced at the demon as he complained.

"But....its pain...full."[/Quote]

He glared at the demon and suddenly threw a knife at him. The knife hit the boys tail, pinning it to the wall...stopping him from removing the vibrator.

"Perhaps you Don't understand the meaning of no"

He grabbed his whip and started approaching Yamito. But he didn't dare forget about Kai.

Kai...every minute another bead will be added until there all inside...

He told the other as he grabbed Yamito's hair,

"Your just begging to be punished~ "

---------------------------------------------

Ichrio flinched and grunted as the wolf had the nerve to bite him. Although Gilbert Was squeaking and trembling, he was behaving nicely. Yuma pulled away with a wet pop sound and looked up at Ichiro... the blond demon spoke into the kids mind.

Go back to your room until you are called for...

He said...still sucking off Glibert, his hands caressing and gently clawing down his legs, dying to see how long the rabbit could last.

Kai whimpered and spreaded his legs and looked at Rai "I'm sorry master....it felt werid.....there's no need to spank me..."

He watched as the knife was thrown at Yamito's tail he gave a loud cry as the knife subk into the sensitive flesh .."I'm sorry master!.....I..I won't do it again!"Yamito cried cried not wanting to be whipped again,Kai felt tears rolling down his cheeks as there was about six beads inside him his ass his entrance twitching like mad.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He nodded and left and went his room and flopped down on his bed.Gilberts knee flinched and he looked at the other.

"L-let go I'm going to...."He blushed coming inside his mouth before he finished speaking.

"I'm so.....sorry Ichiro......" He rubbed the back of his neck and looked away.

Kai was whimpering, spreading His legs like a good boy once he was threatened.

"I'm sorry master....it felt werid.....there's no need to spank me..."[/Quote]

Rai watched as the demon cried out in pain from being stabbed. Quickly apologizing.

"I'm sorry master!.....I..I won't do it again!"[/Quote]

"Your right...it won't~ "

Yamito cried and cried not wanting to be whipped again. Meanwhile Kai had tears rolling down his cheeks as there were about six beads inside him. Rai let one more in before stopping.

He cupped Yamito's cheek as he ripped out the knife. Tossing it to the ground. He decided to not whip the other again, He released his chains and shackles, yanking out the boys dildo, he pulled out his dick, grabbing the boys hair.

"Suck...now.."

He glanced at Kai.

I haven't forgot about you~

The beads started to vibrate and heat up.

-----------------------------------------------

Once Yuma was gone Gilbert's knee flinched.

"L-let go I'm going to...."[/Quote]

He blushed, and suddenly came inside Ichrio's mouth, he quickly apologized.

"I'm so.....sorry Ichiro......" [/Quote]

He swallowed the boys juices, not letting any of it go to waste, he slowly pulled the other out of him. He smirked, kissing the boys hand.

"Adorable...Head back to your room and wait for further instructions. "

He pulled the boy off of him. Looking away.

Yamito watched as Rai got closer

"Your right...it won't~ "

Yamito shivered as Rai's words sent a cold shudder down his spine Yamito's cocky attitude was completely gone for the time given he was trembling and couldn't brake eye contact with Rai as if he were drawn to his eyes,

Kai cried out loud as another bead was added and his small body trembled his toes curling he seemed a bit more relieved after a couple minutes and no more of the beads where added.Yamito relaxed a bit as the dildo was told out even though it was done toughly and hurt him he tryed not to show it,his eyes widened as Rai pulled out his cock he whimpered slightly knowing what was coming next and grited his teeth retracing the sharp ones revealing a second row of very dull ones .

"Suck...now.."

Yamito nodded and sucked on his tip then locking his length before taking him into his mouth and rubbing the parts that didn't fit into his mouth and began bobbing his head and looked up at Rai trying to figure out how he liked his blowjobs.Kai blinked as Rai looked over at him as he spoke to him telepathically he looked at the floor with a confused expression but as soon as the beads began vibrating he gasped clawing at the chains wanting to hold onto something.

Gilbert blush faded and he smiled before quickly looking around and pecking Ichiro's cheek and smiled.

"Bye~" He began to make his way to his room and yawned on the way.

Rai waited for the boy to do as he was told. Yamito's cocky attitude was gone, trembling and staring into his dark eyes. Mean while Kai cried out loud as another bead entered him, curling his toes.

Yamito relaxed a little bit now that his restraints were gone and the dildo out of him. The boy understood his orders and began sucking Rai. Rai sighed out...his head falling back as he gripped the demon's hair. Closing his eyes.

"More tongue Yamito. "

He grunted. While Kai gasped clawing at the chains wanting to hold onto something. The beads heating up and vibrating inside him.

------------------------------------------

Ichrio glanced at the rabbit as he left he sighed. Talking with Rai.

Hey.. I'm done.. How are things going?

Ran bit his lip.

"Deep throat me Yamito."

Fine.. I'm going to ravish Yamito first. I've already decided.

I see... when your done I'll be in the library.

Alright

Rai sighed pulling out of the boy. He grabbed him by his hair and pulled him over to the bed, pushing and pinning him down onto the mattress.

"Spread your legs... relax. "

He said darkly, hovering over him. Pressing two fingers at the boys entrance. Letting Kai bare with his pain and pleasure. Right now...it was all about Yamito and fucking him.

Yamito watched as Rai grunted and closed his eyes....he was actually pretty handsome when he thought about it .

"More tongue Yamito.

Yamito looks up at him and began using his tounge a bit more Hus tounge had a odd texture to it like fleece almost he had three smallmetal balls in a line on one side on his tounge giving Rai a cold hard feeling every once and awhile.'I should probably take those out....'He thought thinking that Rai might rip them out.

"Deep throat me Yamito."

He held his hips and took him in even deeper following Rai's order Yamito screeched as he was grabbed by his hair and pulled over to the bed

"Spread your legs... relax. "
He grunted at Rai's request not wanting to be ravished. Kai whimpered at the fact that he was beening completely ignored and moved around in the chains trying to get a little more comfortable and accidentally flipped upside down making it worse for him.

Yamito grunted at Rai's request. The master sighed and forced the boys legs open, before shoving his two fingers into him...looking for his sweet spot. Scissoring him roughly and hard. Rai glanced at Kai as he whimpered, not likening the fact that he was bring ignored.

He moved around in the chains, trying to get a little more comfortable and accidentally flipped upside down making it worse for him. Rai grinned.

I think I'll leave you like that all night~

He looked down at his demon toy and leaned down kissing and nibbling down his neck and body.. His free hand clawing down his back and leaving bright red scratches. He flicked the boys nibble with his warm tongue. Before biting him.

"You...are mine..."

He licked him down his chest and reached his length. He started to nibble on the demons dick. Massaging his balls.