trapped birds.((Sosuke0549 and bloodbunny.))

Bloodbunny

Yamito dugg his nails into the bed as the two digits where shoved in and he began scissoring him roughly. "Master...st....top...ng" He whimpered and looked away his pale skin now a pinkish tint all over.Kai sqeaked as he flipped upside down.

I think I'll leave you like that all night~
Kai glanced over at Rai and whimpered not wanting to anger him anymore then he already was he remained silent.Yamito hissed weakly and sank into his embrace naturally even though the pain that the other was giving him his nails where sure sharp...he though as he felt him scratching at his back,His warm tounge flicked his nipple and Yamito shut his eyes

"You...are mine..."
Yamito just wanted to throw him of and run but he knew that he would be punished but as soon as he nibbled on his dick he kneed him roughly on both sides of his head.

• Replies 663
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• Sosuke0549

Rai stopped what he was doing when the demon kneed him roughly on both sides of his head. He glared down at the boy... turning him over on his back swiftly ...rope appeared like snakes and slither around his ankles and wrists, tieing him down onto the bed. A bumpy dildo flew over to him and Rai didn't even bother putting lube on it. He shoved it into the others ass hole. Pushing it all the way inside- He then pressed a button and extended it... making it wider, making it impossible for him to push it out. He then got off of the boy only after spanking his ass.

"You forget.. I can read your thoughts. Run away...and I'll take something from you.."

He hissed looking at Kai who was being quiet. He snapped his fingers and the boy fell to the floor. He picked him up, letting the beads hang out of his ass. He then made the boy stand as his wrists were bound in chains.

"If you want those beads out...you better push.."

He then turned to leave, walking up the steps. Shutting the light off and leaving the boys in pitch black darkness...naked and alone.

The boys would have to cum and since they were wearing cock rings...it was impossible, it would cause them extreme pain. Not to mention the things shoved up inside them...and having no food or water... He hoped that the boys would learn there lesson.

Yamito tryed to get up as he was flipped over but as soon as he tryed ropes wrapped around his legs and wrists he screamed weakly as the dildo was shoved in and a bit of blood trickled down his thigh he tryed to speak but nothing came out.Kai sqeaked as he hit the floor.

"If you want those beads out...you better push.."
Kai watched as he began to leave he didn't feel like he desreved this Yamito sure did though "M..Master please don't leave me alone with him !"He begged Rai as he kept walking he kept yelling as he shut the door loud enough that he still could hear.

Rai ignored Kai as he headed to the library. He sighed as he fell on to the couch, sitting across from his friend.

"well..."

Ichrio sighed.

"Well... Let me start off with Yuma. The little dog had the nerve to bit me as he sucked me off. He likes talking back, but he does what he is told. And apparently he gives the fucking...he doesn't get fucked. "

He laughed.

"He's in for a rude awakening. As for Gilbert. The boy desire's affection. He gets easily jealous and wants to be the focus of all your attention. He acts shy but I can tell he is rather...sex crazy. He's not Stupid...that's for sure.

"I see..."

"So how did it go for you."

"Yamito May cause some problems. He's weak when it comes to pain. It was easy to have him crying. But he likes to defy Me. He can't except the fact that I am his master, and will do whatever I want to his body...Kai is...he knows his place at lest.. he begs and cries. Nothing too unique about him.."

He ran a hand threw his hair.

"Now that I know there personalities...I can mold each one into the perfect slave. But as of right now Yamito and Kai will be staying down in the Dungeon until I retrieve them."

Yamito on the other trying to get his eyes to adapt to the dark.

"Quiet Kai I'm trying to focus ." He hissed at the crying cat keep crying and yelling until his voice was horse and he couldn't yell anymore and he eventually cried himself to sleep .

Yuma was looking out the window watching the rain fall as lighting flashes could be seen in the background and heard with the rumbling of the thunder."Its going to be a long night."He sighed and walked back to his bed flopping on it and coughed after inhaling dust as it flew off the bed.Gilbert had hung up his clothing after letting them soak outside on the window ledge.

Rai stood.

"I'm going to my room. Do me a favor and make lunch. "

"Alright, anything you want?"

"Just surprise me"

He left the living room but instead of going to his room He went to Gilbert's. He didn't even bother knocking. He entered the boys room, expressionless.

Yuma shut his eyes and began to fall asleep."I wonder what happened to the other guys...." Yuma mubbled before drifting off.

Gilbert heard the door open and turned around to see his master and gave him a small smile before bowing his head in a greeting way.

Rai closed the door behind him.

"You've learned your place rather quickly, sit"

He motioned for the other to sit on The bed as he stood before him.

" Close your eyes...this may hurt"

He said out scratching his hand to the others face, He placed it on the boys features waiting for him to do as he was told...and then.. a dull pain was forced into Gilbert's head. Moving around. Rai was peeking threw the rabbits mind. Finding out everything about him. After a few minutes. He stopped, freeing the boy and putting his hand down.

" Gilbert Nile...defiantly a uke, and you worked as a cosplay judge and owned a sewing shop, and it seems you like cosplay yourself and singing, you can't stand dogs or meat. Your an orphan child, with no records..interesting. It seemed no one wanted you~"

He sighed. Glancing out the window...watching the rain fall.

"I was going to save you for later But...I've changed my mind.. Take off your Close and lay down on your back, legs open."

Gilbert sat on the bed and flinched as Rai put his hanf on his face and sqeaked as he began to feel pain his ears flattened and he shut his eyes but he tryed to remain calm as Rai sat there looking at him for a few minutes.Once Rai had let go of him he let out a sigh of relief Gilbert looked at the other surprised he knew so much ."That's because I'm double faced ."He sighed looking away he looked at the other as he spoke and gulped slightly and unbuttoned his vest and blouse and took them off and quickly pulled down his pants along with his boxers and layed on his back."Saveing me for later?"

" That's because I'm double faced ."[/Quote]

"You don't say..."

He waited for the other to undress and follow his orders. Once the boy was done.Rai pulled off his shirt, tossing it aside. Climbing on top of the boy. He had the perfect body! His abs were sexy! His skin perfect. Not a scar or cut on him. He was firm and yet slim...

"Saveing me for later?"[/Quote]

"Indeed. "

He leaned down and bit the rabbits neck. His hand gripping the boys length while the other crease his leg and thigh... moving up and down his skin before clawing at it...leaving bright red scratches behind. He licked and kissed down the boys body.. stopping at his nipple. He flicked his tongue over the hard pink nub. Before biting Glibert. Leaving a trail of His warm siliva behind and all over the boys chest.

Gilbert blushed as he watched Rai throw his short aside and climbed on top of him the rabbit shivered as Rai bit down on his neck Gilbert looked up at Rai And touched his lips gently his skin soft as furr he smiled slightly,a moan escaping his lips as Rai gripped his length Gilberylt shivered slighty as Rai's hand ran up and down his leg and shuttered as he began scratching it."Ow......"He whimpered Rai's tounge running over his pale skin and stood ing at the rosy buds on his chest flicking one his tounge Gilbert gripped his hair slightly moaning softly shivering as he bit down.

Rai was enjoying the boys reactions. How he shivered and shook in his embrace. He moved his hand up the boys thigh, quickly squeezing his ass. His other hand stared stroking Glibert roughly. He continued to kiss the rabbit down his body, getting lower and lower! His hot breath against his skin... after digging his nails into his flesh he moved his hand and pressed two fingers to the boys lips.

"Suck.. this is the only preparation your going to get."

Gilbert was trembling softly with every single touch he received he sqeaked in suprise his Rai grabbed his ass his toes curling as Rai stroked him roughly. "Master...m....may I release? " He watched as his master began to kiss down his body even lower his hot breath scattered across his skin causing him to sqwerm a bit.

"Suck.. this is the only preparation your going to get."

Gilbert nodded and took the fingers into his mouth and began sucking on them.

"No.."

He squeezed the others length tighter. His thumb covering his tip, rubbing it harshly. He snapped his fingers and a cock ring appeared. He placed it on the boy. Putting it on very tightly. Once the rabbit started sucking his fingers. He moved them around...playing with the boys tongue for a moment before pulling them out. He then pressed the boys knees to his chest..putting him in an embarrassing sex position, His hole visible and vulnerable. He leaned down and laid a kiss at his entrance before roughly licking at his hole. Slipping his warm, wet tongue in just a little bit...having his fun...he blew cold air at Gliberts tight hole. Messing with him. He was at his master's mercy.

He moaned and dugg his nails into his shoulder."B...but if you do that ah!"He felt the cold ring slide onto his base and flinched as his release was painfully denied, Gilbert whined as the digits where removed from his mouth and blushed as Rai pushed his knees to his chest.

"Master...what are you doing......"He blushed as he kissed his entrance and suddenly it hit him what was happening,his blush deepened as he felt his master licking his hole and shivering his tounge inside Gilbert shivered trembling softly his hole now twitching violently.

Rai smirked a little watching the boys hole twitch violently. He took one of his wet fingers and slide it inside Gilbert. He fingered the boy roughly looking for his sweet spot, he used his nail to lightly claw at the boys inner walls before added a second finger and scissoring him with a lot of force...trying to stretch him out. He was not going to be gentle... He wasn't known for that. He loved to give pain with pleasure...and he couldn't wait to see the damaged little rabbit when he was done with him.

Gilberts ears flattened as he watched the other smirk he bit his knuckled as a finger was pushed into his tight hole and Gilbert moaned softly and trembled as he was fingered with not much mercy before adding a second and began scissoring him."Master it feels werid...." He could sense the other wanting to soil him.

Rai ignored his slave as he removed his fingers. He pulled out his length and placed it at the boys entrance.

"Relax..."

He ordered. Watching the boy pant, until he pushed himself inside the rabbit, going all the way. He leaned over Glibert wrapping his arms around His small body...he quickly started moving. Faster and faster....harder and harder! He was now rocking the bed, fucking Glibert wildly! Not letting him get away. He bit down on his ear drawing blood, grunting a little.

"Your so tight..."

He whispered.

"Your eagerly sucking me in~

He banging into him harder. Wanting to hear him scream!

Gilbert only tensed up as he was ordered to relax he sqeaked and small tears gathered in his eyes as he pushed his cock inside Gilbert not giving him enough time to get use to it he began moving fast and roughly as tears began rolling down his face and he gasped and whimpered as he bit his ear rough enough that it began bleeding.

"Master your hur...ting me please have some mercy ."He sqeaked as he began moving even faster he moaned loudly he knew Rai was a demon and this could go on for quite awhile.

Rai grabbed the others hair, Focing his face into the sheets. Thrusting into him more.

"Your still able to talk... May be I should break something of yours."

He sighed softly seeing the other cry. He leaned down licking away His tears.

"All you can do is lay there and cry? "

He suddenly hit the boys prostate. His free hand gripping Gilbert's waist and keeping him close.

"Scream Gilbert... I want to hear you suffer! "

Gilbert continued to cry and sqeaks softly

"Scream Gilbert... I want to hear you suffer! "
Gilberts eyes widened as Rai began ramming into his prostate he began crying violently and clinged on Rai.

" M-Master stop...A-Ah!"He nearly screamed as he dug his nails into Rai's back and his toes curled .Gilbert was more terrified then feeling lustful unsure what he was supposed to feel for all he felt was rough and painful movements and a slightly pleasing feeling after wards.

Rai looked down at the boy. Slowly stopping his thrusting. He took Gilbert's chin.

"Look at me.. You can cry... you can beg...you can scream..scratch, prey, whimper, toss and turn...but I will always use and abuse you. There is no love behind my actions. You are simply a toy to be used for my enjoyment..."

He pulled out of the boy... seeing that he was bleeding. He grunted slightly as he came on the others chest...some of his juices hitting the rabbits face, soiling him.

"Understand that I have no boundaries... I will make you feel things you have never desired to feel.. now get on your stomach, lift up your lower body into a downward dog position, and wiggle your ass for me... hurry...I won't tell you twice.

His voice cold as ice as he licked his lips...ready for round two.

Gilbert suddenly didn't feel as if he where needed and gave a small whimper and got on his stomach and lifted his hips and wiggled them blood still dripping down his thigh Rai's cum dripping down his face as he sniffed trying not to cry .The rabbit was still panting the demon obviously going to fast for him to rest or catch up. Every single move was like a bad touch Gilbert knew he was Rai's but he never really felt what love was like.

"Very good."

He leaned down and licked the boys bleeding hole. Liking the taste of his blood, He shoved his finger into him. Moving it around to check the damage he had done... but the other would be fine. He bit the boys ass... leaving teeth imprints... he pulled his finger out and once again slide himself inside the rabbit. And moved his hips hard once more. Ramming into the poor lad. He laid kisses and hickies down the others back. One of his hands gripped his length. Pulling on it...the boy was unable to cum that's to the cock ring...

--------------------------------------------

Ichrio opened the door to the dungeon, letting light in... He walked down the stairs flipping on the lights giving a low whistle.

"He didn't go easy on you boys.. huh."

He sighed looking at Yamito.

"Very good."
Gilbert looked over his shoulder and shivered as Rai licked the blood he sniffed as a finger was shoeved back into him his bright eyes now watery and face redish from crying.Gilbert flinched as he bit him roughly and relaxed as the finger was pulled out but tensed up quickly as he pushed his cock back in and began ramming into him once again he bit his lip holding back the tears he whimpered as his cock was pulled on

Kai woke up and looked over st Ichiro as he walked in and smiled slightly but it faded quickly.Yamito was biting his lip so hard that I was s bleed making sure he wouldn't cum.