trapped birds.((Sosuke0549 and bloodbunny.))

Bloodbunny

Yamito smiled and kissed the others cheek.

"Don't worry I won't hurt you ." he smiled and pulled out a bottle of lube and coared his fingers and began to slowly insert one of his fingers a second one soon followed he left them still for a while before beganing to scissor Rai .

Yamito kissed the others inner thigh before biting it gently.

• Replies 663
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• Sosuke0549

Yamito kissed His cheek.

"Don't worry I won't hurt you ." [/Quote]

Rai eased into the others touch. He was in love.. He just wouldn't admit it. He watches as the other covered his fingers in lobe. And he groaned feeling the other slowly insert one of his fingers.

"Ooohh- ha...ha.."

He shuttered feeling the second fingers, and when he beganing to scissor Rai He gripped the bed sheets underneath him.

"Hha! Ha.. n..nahh- ha!"

He trembled, When Yamito kissed his inner thigh before biting it gently, His length twitched with delight. He wanted more of it.

"Ahhh- ha..."

Yamito looked up at Rai lust in his eyes as he moved his fingers deeper and quickly wanting to hear the others sounds of pleasure.

Once he thought that was the other was stretched enough he lined himself up with the other male before slowly pushing in up to the hilt, he pulled the other into his lap holding onto him close, he remained still allowing the other to get use to the feeling.

"Ready?" Yamito smiled .

Yamito looked at Rai with lustful eyes, moving his fingers deeper and making Rai squirm.

"Ooohhh- ha..hhhaa--"

After a moment the other lined himself up with his entrance slowly pushing into him. Rai groaned- quickly clenching around Yamito.

He winced as the boy pulled him into his lap, Rai wrapped his arms around the other, baring himself into his neck, panting.

"Ready?" [/Quote]

Yamito smiled . The master nodded. Gripping his shirt tightly. He had truly missed him.

Yamito grunted at the tightness clenching down on his member.

"A...alright." Yamito pulled the other closer while siting on his heels with the other now planted in his lap his arms around Rai's waist.

"Hold onto me..." Yamito muttered while looking deeply into the others eyes before pulling him into a rough kiss, he slowly began to move thrusting upwards into the other male.

Rai groaned, feeling his precious slave fuck him. He shuttered feeling Yamito move inside him and attack his lips with a rough kiss. The warlock- presses himself up against the others body, yanking on the other shirt and arching his back. It felt so good to have Yamito back... tho he wouldn't admit it. He started to grind on his pet, panting and wanting more.

"N..nuhhh.. ha- ha.."

Yamito smirked slightly as he felt the other grinding agansit him.

"Your a bit needy today....its rather a turn on." Yamito chuckled and bit there others lip playfully, as he gripped the others wasit tighter before thrusting up into him rougher then before.

"T-Tell me you like it." Yamito panted softly nuzzling into the others neck.

"Your a bit needy today....its rather a turn on." [/Quote]

"Ahh- hhaa- s-shut up- nnaahhh!!"

He groans as the other bit his lip,

"Y..yam-- ha-"

The other gripped his wasit tighter before thrusting up into him rougher then before. His eyes widened, and He trembled slightly.

"T-Tell me you like it." [/Quote]

Rai turns his head to the side- letting the boy get to his neck. He blushed hearing the others request. He pants shaking his head- gripping the others body with trembling fingers.

"Hhha- I.. l-like yu- AAHH!!"

He winces..

"L..like you.. haa- ha- "

He muttered

Yamito Blushed darkly.

"I-Im glad..." Yamito kissed the other passionately .

"I love you...so much." Yamito kissed down the others neck gently nipping the skin with his now useless fangs.

"Will you... I-Im ride me?" Yamito asked emarssed.

Yamito Blushed darkly.

"I-Im glad..." Yamito kissed the other passionately .

"I love you...so much." Yamito kissed down the others neck gently nipping the skin with his now useless fangs.

Rai tenses feeling Yamito kiss him down his neck, nipping at his skin. Rai was loving the attention and passion he was getting from the other. He nuzzled into the others body, trembling madly.

"Ha...ha- I'm..c-cumming.--"

He gripped the others hair as he suddenly released all over Yamito's chest. Closing his eyes and feeling so unbelievablely good.

Yamito grunted beads of sweat rolling down his skin .

"M-me t...to..." Yamito pulled out after the other climaxedhis release soon followed his warm cum splattering onto the others thighs. Yamito laided down next to the other male panting softly.

Rai shuttered. Laying down with the other. Feeling Yamitos cum flip down his thighs.

"Nn- ha...ha...I.. h-hate you.."

He muttered. Nuzzling into the others body. He softly cried into the others neck.

"..s..stay...with me.."

He whispered.

Yamito smiled .

"I am....I already said that I'm never going to leave you again." Yamito pulled the other into his arms .

"I'm here....don't cry." Yamito kissed Rai's forehead .

"I'll be by your side untill the day that I die....in fact why don't we do a blood pact? So I can't leave you if your so worried.....I did say that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you."