trapped birds.((Sosuke0549 and bloodbunny.))

Bloodbunny

Yuma shivered from the sudden coldness and looked back at the other for a moment he whined as he continued to finger him after awhile he whent numb yuma gave a sigh of relief after he stopped his ears flinched as he felt the others cool breath on it

"You make such lovely sounds~ "
Yuma flush and even darker shade of red and buried his head back into the pillow feeling so embarssed as if he would die.
"Get dressed and rest... I'll be back a few minutes, and do not leave my room.."
he sensed the threat in the others voice and nodded and began to get dressed.

• Replies 663
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• Sosuke0549

Rai want down stairs and stopped seeing Ichiro.

"Hey.. I'm heading out"

"Alright.. I'll contact you later..."

"Alright..."

He left, and Rai watched as he walked out the door. He sighed and went into the kitchen. Wondered what his other slaves were doing.

Kai was cooking as usaul with yamito helping out withe cleaning it was usually Gilbert helping but he was still in a deep sleep from Rai exhausting him to the point he passed out.Yamito was watching the kitten more often for the kitten seemed to be falling asleep as he cooked yamito took the knife from him and handed him the cloth.

"Here I think you shouldnt with anything sharp right now." Kai yawned and knodded.

Rai glanced at the two boys cooking,

"Yamito make some soup."

He mutters taking a seat on the kitchen counter.

"Come here Kai."

He could see the other was sleepy.. He out stretched his hands and pulled the boy on his Lap when he was close enough. He forced the boys head on his shoulder and held him.

"Close your eyes..."

He muttered. Was he being kind? Was he going to let Kai sleep against his chest?

Yamito nodded and pulled out some vegetables and began to cut them and thew them into a pot with water inside of it.Kai looked over as he was called and staggered over to him with a yawn,his eyes widened slightly as he was pulled into the others lap.

"Close your eyes..."
Kai shut his eyes and almost fell asleep instantly

Rai ran his fingers threw the sleepy kittens hair, watching Yamito cook.

"After I deal with Yuma and get Kai to bed, you and I will go to my study. I will train you to become a stronger demon. "

He said simply before looking down at the kitten and sighing.

Yamito nodded remaining silent as he continued cooking and washing the dishes at the same time.Kai slept agansit Rai peacefully after being worn out a bit to much.

Yuma was in wolf form curled up in a ball on the bed his clothing on him but baggey every once in awhile he began to muble things in his sleep out of discomfort and fearful thoughts.

Rai sighed and slowly got off the counter, keeping the cat in his arms.

"Ill be right back.."

He told Yamito before he left and headed up the stairs to lay the Kai in his bed to sleep. The kitten was very adorable. So far.. Rai didn't retreat buying any of his pets...

When he entered Kai's room He laid the boy down gently before tucking him in. And turning to leave, heading back down stairs where hopefully Yamito was done with the soup He was going to give Yuma.

By the time rai got back down stairs the soup was off to the side and cooling yamito running his hand under cold water for he burnt it on the pot while picking it up.

"......fuck....." He observed the burn.'maybe a second degree burn?'he thought to himself groaning in pain.

Kai purred softly streching grabbing a pillow clinging onto it tightly.

• 2 weeks later...

As Rai came down the steps he heard Yamito curse. He sighed as he stepped into the kitchen seeing the boy run water over his hand. Of course he burned himself.

"Idiot.."

He muttered. Coming over to the boy and turning the water off. He took the boys hand and examined the burn.

"I wouldn't want it to leave s scar. Come here."

He pulled his slave over to the kitchen table and forced him down onto it. Getting on top of him and pinning Yamito's free hand and body, gripping his injured hand tightly and bringing it to his lips.

This will burn...

He whispered in his head as his tongue ran over the wound. Giving Yamito unbearable pain as his Master healed his injury.

His warm tongue slowly cursing The boys burn. Taking his time... There were easier, less painful ways to heal Yamito but Rai always enjoyed the painful ways~

Yamito blinked as he was pined down

This will burn...
A faint blush crossed his face as Rai's tounge came in contact with his wrist yamito gritted his teeth as they began to sharpen rage beganing to over flow in him..... Sometimes Rai really did make his blood boil.Yamito letted out a horse hiss.

"Stop!" He sqwermed under the other trying to break free .

Rai paused as He pulled the boys hand away from his lips and looked down at him...

"Are you mad?"

He grinned leaning closer to him,

"Come now.. I'm trying to heal you ~"

He licked his lips...

He hissed and pulled his wrists back and looked at the other rubbing his own wrist."I don't need to be healed."He glared at him rage in his eyes his glare never wavering.

"I did what you ask so let me be." He tryed to crawl away.Gilbert sat up and came into the room after stirring from his deep sleep.

"Your so stubborn~ "

He took the others chin and kissed him softly at first but then harder, making the kiss hotter as he slid his tongue into the demon's mouth.

His free hand pulling on his hair as the other moved down to his groin. Rubbing him in between his legs. Rai sensed Gilbert but paid him no attention hopefully making him jealous ~

He was teasing Yamito.

Gilbert pouted and when he saw the other two kissing and walked up neck to Rai and pulled his hair enough to move it away from the other and stole a kiss .Yamito covered his private or at least tryed to gritting his teeth growling softly.

Gilbert pouted once he saw His master making out with Yamito. The rabbit walked up neck to Rai and pulled his hair, enough to move it away from the others lips and stole a kiss. Rai grinned at how greedy the rabbit was.

"Stealing a kiss..."

He smirked.

"What is it Glibert... Im rather Busy."

He glanced at Yamito as he covered his private, gritting his teeth and growling softly.

stop that..you know you like it...

He said in Yamito's head.

Gilbert pouted and nibbled his ear.

"That's all I wanted ."The rabbit sat on the floor and watched the two.Yamito shook his head as his blush grew deeper."N-no I don't!" He yelled in annoyance. Gilbert gave a soft giggled watching the two fight.

Gilbert pouted and nibbled Rai's ear. He was joining the rabbits affection.

"That's all I wanted ."[/Quote]

The rabbit said taking a set on the floor and watched the two of them. Yamito shook his head as he blushed.

"N-no I don't!" [/Quote]

He yelled in annoyance, but Gilbert found that funny and giggled. Rai kept his eyes on the rabbit for a comment before looking down at the demon.

"You lier..~"

He licked his ear.

"Your getting hard...aren't you?"

He whispered, undoing the others pants and slipping his hand into his pants gripping the others length as he nibbled down his neck. Not paying mind to Gilbert as he watched. He wanted to hear Yamito moan.

Yamito hissed and tryed to curl up .

"In your fucking dreams." He grunted bit of blood escapeing his lips from biting them .Gilbert blushed as Rai continued to touch Yamito making him shuddered and tremble under him he pouted and yanked the demons tail earning a loud moan from Yamito.

Yamito hissed and tried to curl up .

"In your fucking dreams." [/Quote]

He grunted, a bit of blood escapeing his lips from biting them, the other was holding back His plesureful moans. Gilbert was blushing as Rai continued to touch Yamito. The demon shuddering and trembling under him. He knew the rabbit pulled his tail but didn't do anything about it.

"Are you being definite Yamito? "

He whispered, licking the boys blood away from his lips.

"Do you want to be punished? "

He asked pinching the boys tip extremely hard, showing no mercy.

"Or maybe your shy now that Gilbert is watching you ~"

Yamito's blush only deepened even more as he question him his cock beganing to become hard.

"That's a p...pointless question Go to Yuma feed him before it gets cold." He continued to struggle.Gilbert sighed and got up and began to walk away.

Rai knew the demon was getting aroused seeing the blush he made, how he started to squirm.

"That's a p...pointless question Go to Yuma feed him before it gets cold." [/Quote]

He continued to struggle. Rai frowned gripping the others chin forcing him to meet his cold gaze.

"Did you just order me love?'

He then slammed the others head down into the table, looking at Gilbert.

"Gilbert! Take Yuma his soup. I have something else to deal with."

He hissed glaring down at his demon.

"Your Master decides to give you attention and your misbehaving...you didn't do that before~"

He tugged down on Yamito's pants but let his pants remain on around his thighs. All he needed was the boys ass.

"Perhaps you love being punished...Head to the table, on your stomach...ass up. Now!"

He ordered.

Yamiato stopped hissing for a moment as the otyer grabbed his chin

"Did you just order me love?'
he letted out a distressed hiss as the other hit his head off the table.
"Gilbert! Take Yuma his soup. I have something else to deal with."
Gilbert nodded and went and brought the soup to Yuma waking him up but the wolf refused to eat so eventually he returned.
"Your Master decides to give you attention and your misbehaving...you didn't do that be
fore~"Yamito hissed and tryed to pull his pants back up.
"Perhaps you love being punished...Head to the table, on your stomach...ass up. Now!"
he hissed at the other and turned away ."No!I refuse to!"

Yamito disobeyed him... the demon had the nerve to disobey him! Rai forced the demon to get on his stomach and snapped his fingers, using magic to pin the boy down on the table. He then made a black blind fold appear and blind folded the demon.

"This will be fun~"

He whispered in the boys ear, He went to the boys ass and spanked him before parting his cheeks to get a good look at his entrance.

"So pink~"

He grinned, He then slid his tongue across the hole... licking the boy. His nails digging into his flesh. He was going to get his way regardless.

Yamito grunted as he was forcefully flipped over and pinned to the table roughly.

"Ow...." He grunted and lifted his head just in time to see Rai put the blind fold on,the demon letted out a soft whimper and gritted his teeth lowering his head.

"This will be fun~"
His masters voice echoed in his ear sending shivers down his spine.

"I doubt it." He mubbled under his own breath...Yamito flinched as thee felt a harsh slap agansit his rear his tail curling slightly as his blush deepened,he remained still unable to do anything to fight back hips hips trembled softly as he felt them being separated.

"So pink~"
Yamito shivered as he felt the other warm breath against his skin,it wasn't to long after Rai had him trembling running his warn tounge along the skin leaving saliva behide digging his nails into the soft flesh earning a groan for Yamito.