trapped birds.((Sosuke0549 and bloodbunny.))

Bloodbunny

Rai groaned in the others ear, feeling him clamp down on his dick. He fucked Glibert again and again... after the fourth time. He stopped, sighing. No doubt the other would be sore. The boys body was covered in bites, hickies. And scratches. Rai had defiantly left his mark. He stood fixing his clothes.

"I expect you to clean up this mess. And don't you dare take off that cock ring... you'll sleep with it on..."

He turned and flicked the lights off...leaving the damaged rabbit on the cum, tears and blood stained sheets.

-------------------------------------------

Ichrio saw that the boys wore cock rings and Yaminto was desperate to cum.

"You must of really pissed him off Demon... "

He sighed looking at the cat. The beads still inside his ass.

".. And what did you do kitten? "

He asked kneeling down behind him and cupping his cheek.

"you've been crying a lot.."

He said softly.

• Replies 663
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• Sosuke0549

Gilbert whimpered and got up weakly and pulled the sheets off the bed and when and washed them sitting infront of the washing machine watching it go around and around attracted to it like a moth to light his hips sore and his body still softly trembling .

Yamito looked away blushing."Baka I didn't do anything "he sighed and looked at Ichiro and quickly looked away .Kai looked up at Ichiro ." I...I didn't do anything wrong Rai's just a big meanie."Kai pouted and looked down at the floor.He pushed the toy out when Ichiro wasn't paying any atteion to him.

Ichiro laughed.

"A big meanie huh? I don't know about that..."

He sighed standing and started heading back up that stairs, his hands in his pockets.

"You guys better learn your place soon... other wise things will only get harder for you...I'd hate to come back and see one of you missing an eye or tongue or finger. Complete submission... utter devotion. That's what your master expects and desires. That is what you must do...swallow your pride and bend to his will.. that's the purpose of being a Slave. "

He went upstairs and turned off the lights leaving the boys in darkness as he closed the door.

The two boys gulped and looked at each other Yamito knew that his limbs would grow back but the cats sure wouldn't 'that would be a pity wouldn't it'He chuckled as he thought to himself once again.Kai blinked as he looked at the demon his eyes glowing in the dar

Gilbert turned his head as he saw Ichiro behide him coming back into the house in the washing machines reflection the rabbit gave a weak smiled to him and went straight back to watching the washing machine.

Ichrio stopped seeing Gilbert sitting in front if the washing machine. Seeing all the bite marks and hickies. He returned the boys sad smile with a sweet one.

"When you get a chance you should put some ointment on your bites..and I have no doubt that he tore you up...You should put some ointment in there too.. it'll help with the pain.."

He pointed to the others ass. Before leaving.

Rai laid down in his room sighing.

"What to do next.. "

He thought.

He smiled slight and nodded. "I'll will."He pulled the sheets out and placed them in the dryer and yawned and continued to way h them so they wouldn't shrink.His mind still on the other words.'Where on earth am I supposed to get ointment?'Gilbert scratched his head knowing he wouldn't be able to go out to get some.

Yuma caught a bird as it landed on the ledge of his window and placed it under a glass on the table putting a book on top of the glass so it could escape.He grinned and tapped the glass wonder if he should kill it or not

- - - Updated - - -

He smiled slight and nodded. "I'll will."He pulled the sheets out and placed them in the dryer and yawned and continued to way h them so they wouldn't shrink.His mind still on the other words.'Where on earth am I supposed to get ointment?'Gilbert scratched his head knowing he wouldn't be able to go out to get some.

Yuma caught a bird as it landed on the ledge of his window and placed it under a glass on the table putting a book on top of the glass so it could escape.He grinned and tapped the glass wonder if he should kill it or not

{ Next Day }

Rai Sat on the living room couch with Ichrio, signing.

Yuma...Gilbert...Take your morning showers and come down stairs...

He said in there minds. Rai had left Yamito and Kai in the Dungeon the entire time and still didn't plan on getting them out. Still punishing them.

"So what are you planning today? "

"...be quiet.."

Ichrio sighed.

"Your the boss...boss~"

Kai had fallen asleep and Yamito on the other hand cryed a bit more but not as loud as he before and yanked at the ropees holding him down hoping that he would loosen them a bit.But inside he only made them tighter and letted out a small grunt and stopped struggling not wanting to make it worse then it already was.

Gilbert woke up second and got the second shower which was cold and Yuma went down to meet them his tail fluffed up and faint blush on his cheeks Gilbert quickly finished his shower and came down no to much later.

Rai waited until the two slaves came down stairs.

"Good morning boys. Go to the kitchen and get something to eat...Once you do that...I want both of you to return and strip."

He looked away glancing at Ichrio.

Take care of Gilbert... Teach him manners I'll handle Yuma.. and do not fuck him...all of my slaves are mine...

Under stood....

Gilbert stood up and gestured for Ichiro to follow Yuma and himself Gilbert took a carrot and washed it and sat down in a chair,Yuma took some sandwich meat and rolled it and ate it and cleaned up the spot where had ate and pushed his chair in ."Do you know why we are doing today?"Yuma looked at Ichiro and tilted his head.

Ichrio followed the slaves into the kitchen, sighing as he sat on the counter. When Yamito asked him a question he shrugged smiling faintly.

"Well... I'm not sure what your master has planned for you But... I am teaching Glibert manners. And since Gilbert has been fucked...I take it that it's your turn now love~"

He grinned.

"But I'm only guessing. The other two are still being punished...who knows how long he'll leave them down there...Rai has killed his slaves before...Forgets there in the Dungeon and they end up starving to death...tragic really...at least give them a faster death,.."

He sighed. Looking away from the boys as Rai spoke to him in his head.

Once Gilbert's done eating See to his manners...do as you see fit but nothing permanent and-

I know...I know...no fucking him... but how long do you plan on doing this..

Until they all crave and beg and need my touch and affection...

Ichrio grinned.

Got it....

Yuma rolled his eyes his back facing him ."I said it once and I won't say it again I do the fucking I don't get fucked."He growled quietly his ears flatted and tail not as fluffy as usaul.Gilbert finished and whent and put the end of the carrot in the recycling bin and walked back over to Ichiro and smiled slightly.Yuma yawned and sat next to Ichiro leaning his head on his shoulder before passing out.The rabbit giggled and looked at Yuma and kneeled and blew into his ear causing the male to perk up quickly and look around.

- - - Updated - - -

Yuma rolled his eyes his back facing him ."I said it once and I won't say it again I do the fucking I don't get fucked."He growled quietly his ears flatted and tail not as fluffy as usaul.Gilbert finished and whent and put the end of the carrot in the recycling bin and walked back over to Ichiro and smiled slightly.Yuma yawned and sat next to Ichiro leaning his head on his shoulder before passing out.The rabbit giggled and looked at Yuma and kneeled and blew into his ear causing the male to perk up quickly and look around.

Ichrio smiled faintly watching the two boys interact with each other. Thinking it was cute.

"Okay Yuma..Your Master's waiting for you..go... Gilbert, you and I will be in a spare guest room.."

He petted Yuma's head, before pulling away and starting to walk.

"Come along Gilbert. "

Yuma rubbed the back of his neck and sighed and calmed down a bit more,

"Okay Yuma..Your Master's waiting for you..go... Gilbert, you and I will be in a spare guest room.."
Yuma sighed nodded and began heading towards his master,Gilbert following Ichiro quickly making sure not to fall behide.

"I hope that the others will be alright.....a"Gilbert sighed and looked up at Ichiro.

Yamito by now had though he forgot about them he could go quite awhile with out food Kai on the other hand he wasn't quite sure about he shivered at the thought of all the slaves that proabley died down here

Ichrio shrugged. Leading the other to a spare room... once inside He closed the door, locking it. He sighed and sat on the windowsill.

"Have a seat on the bed.. and just listen...Every master is different. I image Rai will give you to others to see how you boys cope with being nothing but a fuck toy... so you must understand the master's you must satisfy. Take Your Master for example. He loves hearing you scream...he's more sadistic then I am... some masters want affection So there very kind...others want submission and get off on seeing you suffer. You must determine which kind they are and attack with complete devotion or with love... "

He looked at the rabbit and stood, sitting next to him.

"Lets do a little role playing. I am a master who loves affection...I need it. I secretly want to be loved...so how do you approach me... don't be afraid to use your assets... it's important to talk with your body just as much as your words, go over to the door and pretend your coming in...your master told you to satisfy my needs...so show me how you would do that.."

He said looking at the boy...

-----------------------------------------------

Rai sighed as the wolf finally came.

"Get over here... "

He patted his lap, wanting the other to sit on him.

Gilbert sat down and listened to him and nodded his head every once in awhile and sighed he knew that he would proabley be given away at some point after he was held so roughly it was clear tohim that he was nothing more then a toy.Gilbert wasn't very got at acting he gave a slightly awkward aura and nodded and stood at the door and waited a couple seconds then made his way over to him leaning in closer touching the others face with one hand caressing it .

"What is your order master.....you know I'll do anything for you." He gave the other a sweet smile and sat on his knee .

Yuma tryed his best to hiss at the other biting his tounge he just seemed to be in horrible mood it almost seemed scary compared to his usaul self,He went over and sat in Rai's lap with a tired slightly angry expression glued on his face.

Ichrio smiled a little Looking at Glibert.

"Stop right there.. touching my cheek was a good call and saying you'd do anything for me was slick but... you never call anyone your master. Your one true master is Rai.. so you have to refer to me as Sir... You got that? Now keep going...convince me that you actually care..."

He waited.

-----------------------------------------------

Rai gazed coldly at his slave.

"Well....are you going to tell me what's bothering you. I can see your more irritated then usual.. and stop hissing at me..your a fucking dog, not a cat."

He said waiting for an answer. Resting his arms back on the couch.

"Do you wish to be with Ichrio...is that it?"

"Being with you is fine....it just that time of year .....I am a wolf you know ."He sighed looking outside feeling insolated.

Gilbert puffed up his cheeks and nodded."Yes sir...."He leaned in and gave Ichiro multiple kisses along his jaw and Nuzzled him gently his soft skin rubbing against the others as he massaged his shoulders.A Caring smile still glued on his face unsure what to do next .

"Being with you is fine....it just that time of year .....I am a wolf you know ."[/Quote]

Rai looked at him with no expression.

"Don't tell me You shed.."

He sighed.

"Or are you just in the mood to hunt... and you feel isolated in here."

He put his hand over the others face.

"Close your eyes...You'll feel a sight pain in your head but continue to keep them closed until I say other wise..."

He waited till the boy did as he was told and quickly looked threw his mind...after a few minutes He released the boy.

"You may open your eyes now..Yuma Trancy.

You think of yourself highly and could never see yourself at the bottom being fucked... but I know...you'd like it either or...You were a social worker...which is odd for someone like you...as rude as you are...you like reading, helping others and praises... and you could care less about sweets or harming others. Which I don't believe seeing as you trapped a bird in your room... I must say you act nothing like your true self Yuma.. and how you came to be a wolf is rather shady...what are you hiding...I'm curious~ what changed your nice act into what you are now..."

--------------------------------------------

"Okay..Your fawning over me..I get it but where's your sexual desire...show me some lust Gilbert... show me You have to have me because you "love" me"

He sighed waiting for the boy to continue.

"Don't tell me You shed.."
Yuma almost laughed as the other questioned if he sheds he shook his head he looked over at the window as howling could be heard outside.
"Or are you just in the mood to hunt... and you feel isolated in here."
Yuma shook his head and sighed he looked up at the other as he placed his hands on his face.
"Close your eyes...You'll feel a sight pain in your head but continue to keep them closed until I say other wise..."
He shut his eyes and calmed down a bit more he wondered what the other was doing after a couple minutes passed Yuma felt Rai let go.

"You may open your eyes now..Yuma Trancy.

You think of yourself highly and could never see yourself at the bottom being fucked... but I know...you'd like it either or...You were a social worker...which is odd for someone like you...as rude as you are...you like reading, helping others and praises... and you could care less about sweets or harming others. Which I don't believe seeing as you trapped a bird in your room... I must say you act nothing like your true self Yuma.. and how you came to be a wolf is rather shady...what are you hiding...I'm curious~ what changed your nice act into what you are now..."

Yuma blinked as he heard the other speaking out loud when it suddenly hit him what Rai was doing earlier.

"Its mateing season its natural that we become aggressive and dominate."He sighed and looked back at the other.

"Okay..Your fawning over me..I get it but where's your sexual desire...show me some lust Gilbert... show me You have to have me because you "love" me"

Gilbert nodded and gently tugged on his shirt and pulled him into a French kiss putting one arm around the others neck his tail twitching.After awhile their lips parted and he began kissing down his neck his hands shaking slightly as they roamed the others chest he felt as he wasn't doing anything right anymore.Gilbert began to sniffle feeling a sudden feeling that he wasn't needed or any use ."I can't ."He pulled away tiny tears gathering in the corner of his eyes.

"I see..."

He looked away from him.

"You like being outside...natural for a wolf. "

He cupped the boy cheek.

"There will be no mating for you anymore... you will satisfy me...and I will satisfy you...now take off your clothes. "

---------------------------------------------

Ichrio sighed looking at the rabbit.

"Gilbert...look at me...your hesitating. There must be no hesitation. Your hands were shaking...relax... and do not cry."

He stood up.

"Perhaps you need a demonstration... I'll pretend that I am a slave. "

He took a deep breath and looked At Gilbert with desire.

"Sir...please..please give me the honor of you making love to me.."

He climbed on top of Gilbert and took his hand.. sucking on his fingers for a moment before before putting His hand against his chest.

"Use me to satisfy your needs..give me the honor or your touch.. Sir...I beg you to love me...I want you...need you...I will understand you If you only make love to me...I feel as tho I'll die if you don't start touching me."

He leaned down- kissing Gilbert's dick.

"May I sir...please give me some of your precious time.."

He took Gilbert's foot and started sucking on his toes.

"I see..."

Yuma looked at the other for a moment actually thinking maybe he understands.

Yuma looked down and touched his hand for a moment and sighed.

"There will be no mating for you anymore... you will satisfy me...and I will satisfy you...now take off your clothes. "
He tryed to hold back a hiss as he heard the others words." I u..understand..."He sighed taking his clothes off and using one hand to pin the other to the mattress with ease he was abnormal strong around this time of year.

"Gilbert...look at me...your hesitating. There must be no hesitation. Your hands were shaking...relax... and do not cry."
Gilbert looked up at Ichiro and gave a soft sigh and tryed to toughen up a bit wipeing the tears away.
"Perhaps you need a demonstration... I'll pretend that I am a slave. "
He nodded and watched the other began to act

"Sir...please..please give me the honor of you making love to me.."
He shivered slightly as the other sucked on this fingers and placed his hand on his chest he was able to felt his heartbeat.
"Use me to satisfy your needs..give me the honor or your touch.. Sir...I beg you to love me...I want you...need you...I will understand you If you only make love to me...I feel as tho I'll die if you don't start touching me."
Gilbert wasn't reacting much and was rather trying to hide it and be cold towards him Ichiro did gain a faint blush as he kissed Gilbert's cock though
"May I sir...please give me some of your precious time.."
He gave a slight nodd.

Rai watched as the other undressed, but made no expression as he pinned him down onto the living room couch. He sighed looking up at the wolf.

"Do you honestly think I will allow you to fuck me?"

He raised an eye brow at the boy as black chains appeared from the ceiling and wrapped around his body... lifting him off Rai.. imprisoning him in mid air.

He sat up, dusting himself off...

"Listen...To let a slave fuck his master is a great honor and is very rare. Its a bond between the slave and master and the two must have complete trust in each other... the slave must have complete devotion and trust and love for his master...and you do not have any of that."

He stood as the chains dropped Yuma on the couch, as Rai picked up a lit candle...

"Tell me Yuma...have you even been burned? "

----------------------------------------------

Ichrio smiled at Gilbert, as he returned to his face... His hand cupped his gently, his thumb caressing his cheek before running across his bottom lip...

"Thank you....sir~"

He leaned in and kissed him softly... lovingly! His free hand caressing him down his chest, He broke the kiss, laying a kiss on his nose and then eyelid.

"Sir..Glibert...touch me,..only you can satisfy me...please..my love.."

"Do you honestly think I will allow you to fuck me?"
Yuma shook his head at the question and sighed as some chains grabbed him and imprisoned him in mid air.
"Listen...To let a slave fuck his master is a great honor and is very rare. Its a bond between the slave and master and the two must have complete trust in each other... the slave must have complete devotion and trust and love for his master...and you do not have any of that."
Yuma sighed again seeming more annoyed he letted out a grunt as his back hit the wall.

"Tell me Yuma...have you even been burned? "
He backed away from the other watching the flame flicker."When I was a mere pup some soaked me in lighter oil and set my tail on fire..." He gulped moving away from him.

Gilbert breathed deeply as the others finger ran across his lip he ran his fingers through the others hair as he kissed him he closed his eyes as the other caressed his chest and began to kiss in various places.He sighed and smiled sligjtly."Alright." He began to trail kisses down the others neck and nibbling and sucking every once in awhile and began playing with his nipples through his shirt.

"Is that all?"

He sighed as the other moved away from him.

"Come now.. do I honestly have to tie you down? He took a seat on the couch again.

"Come..sit on my lap.."

------------------------------------------

After moment Ichrio stopped Gilbert and pulled away from him.

"And that is how it is done... do you have any questions?"