trapped birds.((Sosuke0549 and bloodbunny.))

Bloodbunny

Yuma growled and sighed not wanting to have to be tied down.

"Fine I'll behave." He almost hissed and moved closer to the other before sitting in his lap.Then turning to face him.

"is there anything you want me to do to you?"He looked at Rai for a moment

Gilbert stood up and shook his head and crawled onto the bed into his lap and touched his cheek and nipped gently at the others ear before pulling back and looking into his eyes.

"Sir.....can I please have the honor of pleasuring you?"He smiled sweetly his eyes shining as usaul awaiting his answer while not breaking eye contact.

• Replies 663
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• Sosuke0549

"Why so eager? "

When the other Sat down Rai had a towel over his lap.. he looked down and stroked the others length.

"I suggest you hold onto something..."

And then He tipped the lit candle, pouring hot wax onto the others length, He cupped the boys cheek.,

"Pride...Shame....Spirit....Will... all things you must never have...things you must throw away. I will teach you how to enjoy pain with pleasure~"

He pulled the wolf into a kiss...a soft tender kiss...hopefully distracting him as he levitate the candle in more air...and tipped it...letting the wax fall on his back.

------------------------------------------------

Ichrio slowly nodded at the rabbit. He was interested to see what the boy would do...how he'd handle it...He wounded how the boys in the Dungeon where doing no doubt Hungary and crying...begging to see the sunlight.

Yuma dug his nails into the palms of his hands drawing a bit of blood as the wax was poured onto his length the by completely confused if he liked it or not .

"Pride...Shame....Spirit....Will... all things you must never have...things you must throw away. I will teach you how to enjoy pain with pleasure~"
Yuma closed his eyes as he felt the others lips agansit his fighting the urge to wrapped his arms around the others neck.

Gilbert smiled sweetly and calmly began to unbutton his shirt and ran his hands across his skin before he began kissing his neck and went up to his jaw and pulled him into a kiss.Gilberts eyes shut his hand tangled fingers with the others and wrapped Ichiro arms around his Wasit .

"I'm begging you please touch me sir...."His eyes filled with lust .

Rai slightly grins at that boy, before running his tongue across his lips... he then, used his tongue to part the boys lips...forcing him to open his mouth as he slipped his warm, wet tongue inside his mouth..invading him. Meanwhile the candle dripped its hot wax on the slaves shoulders.

Come now... the more you resist the more it will hurt.

He bit down on his bottom lip, drawing blood.

"And to think you wanted to actually top me..~"

He whispered, kissing him again.

-------------------------------------------

Ichrio watched as the boy calmly began to unbutton his shirt and run his hands across his skin.. He smiled faintly at the rabbit. He closed his eyes as the boy began kissing his neck and went up to his jaw and pulled him into a kiss. Ichrio gently returned his kiss with a tender one. He was a little surprised the rabbit entangled there fingers together only to guide his hand to the others waist, making him wrap his arms around him.

"I'm begging you please touch me sir...."[/Quote]

His eyes filled with lust . Ichrio took the boys hand and brought it to his lips...licking his fingers for a moment before gently kissing his palm.

"Your doing a very good job~"

He whispered, suddenly pinning the rabbit down on the bed, the boy was laying on his stomach as Ichrio grabbed both of his hands and pinned them above his head. Biting down his back. His free hand gripped one of the rabbits ass cheeks before suddenly spanking him roughly.

Yuma felt himself beganing to become more comfortable with the wax as the other forcefully shoved his tounge into his mouth,after a moment or so Yuma began kissing back the hot wax running down his skin small tears collected in his eyes before falling and he toughened up and didn't allow another tear to fall.

Come now... the more you resist the more it will hurt.
Yuma knew that the other wasn't going to stop at just poring burning wax on his skin .
"And to think you wanted to actually top me..~"
He sighed before the other began kissing him again 'I wanted to.... And I still do...'He thought to himself as he gently tapped his chest needing air.

Gilbert watched as Ichiro brought his hand to his lips and began licking them before kissing his palm.

"Your doing a very good job~"
he gasped slightly in shock as he was suddenly pinned down he was laying on his stomach unable to see what the other was doing,a small moan escaped his lips as Ichiro bit his back looking over his shoulder as he felt the others hand on his ass.Gilbert gasped as he received the first spank and bit his lips holding back a moan.

Rai watched closely as the boy shed a tear, and started kissing him back..He was learning rather quickly. He could hear the boys thoughts and grinned against his lips. He gripped the boys hand as he tapped his chest wanting air.

Breath threw your nose...learn quickly.

He said, mentally. Starting to play with his nipples...rubbing them fast only to pinch them. Still invaded him mouth...the two of them now sharing each other's saliva~

--------------------------------------------

"Does that hurt~ "

He started spanking the other, giving him rather hard blows until his cheeks turned red. He smiled sweetly at the boy as he slowly turned him around and kissed him...His fingers sliding down his chest as he stopped to stroke his cock. This was his reward afraid being spanked.

"Gilbert~

He whispered the slaves name, slipping his tongue into the kiss...deepening it.

Yuma whimpered into the kids as it remained unbroken he looked down at his hand as the other gripped it.

Breath threw your nose...learn quickly.
Yuma slumped agansit Rai slightly as he felt light headed began to breath through his nose like the other had told him.Shivers were sent down his spine as Rai's slender fingers began to rubbed his nipples quickly he closed his eyes moaning into the kiss as he pinched the now perked buds causing saliva to drip down his chin a bit.Yuma bit Rai's lips in a playful way wondering how he would react to the action.

"Does that hurt~ "
Gilbert gave a slight whimper as the hits began to grow harder and harder Gilbert sqeaked as he was turned over but smiled and touched his lips gently panting softly as he began to stroke his member .
"Gilbert~
Gilbert shivered as he heard the other whisper his name he blushed as Ichiro slipped his tounge ainto his warm wet cavern he wrapped his arms around the others neck for support.

The wolf was responding nicely. Breathing threw his nose. He still couldn't decide who was his favorite. He stopped kissing Yuma when he felt him playfully bit his lip. He liked it when his slaves responded to him..He cupped his cheek...his thumb stroking his skin as if he was a gentle lover..

I want you...to repeat after me...

He kissed him one more time, before gripping the boys chin, staring deeply into his eyes.

" My master is everything~ "

A candle dropped more hot wax down his back...the demon leaned closer to him.

"I exist for the soul purpose of serving my Master~"

Suddenly the lit candle was pressed against the boys skin.. Rai put the burning candle out on the boys back...causing him pain, giving him first degree burns.

"With out him...I am nothing. "

He kissed his nose... as a second candle was put out on his back...

"I will forever remain loyal to him."

He cupped Yuma's cheek once more, seeing tears in his eyes.

---------------------------------------------

"Mm~"

Ichrio kissed Gilbert back deeply, making out with the boy wildly! The little white rabbit was adorable it was driving him crazy! He really wanted to fuck him but knew he couldn't. He gripped the boys white hair, grinding against him. His body in between the boys legs causing friction.

Grind against me too... pull on my hair...and open your jaw a little more..

He instructed him.

Yuma leaned into his touch as the other cupped his cheek his thumb rubbing the skin

I want you...to repeat after me...
Yuma whimpered as he broke the kiss looked up at Rai watching his lips move as he spoke Mesmerized by him every single thing about him was perfect beyond belief he finally snapped out of it in time to hear the other.
" My master is everything~ "
Yuma bit his lip and grunted as the hot wax was poured down his back he looked up at the other with longing eyes but didn't say anything.
"I exist for the soul purpose of serving my Master~"
he dugg his nails into the flesh of his thighs as the burning candle was put out on his skin earning a soft whimper from the wolf.
"With out him...I am nothing. "
Yuma's nose twitched as it was kissed but he refused to speak he dug his nails deeper into his thighs drawing blood the crimson liquid trickled down his thighs slowly .
"I will forever remain loyal to him."
Yuma remained silent besides the small whimpers that escaped his trembling lips.

Gilbert moaned into the kiss and leaned agansit the other he sqeaked as Ichiro yanked his hair his blush deepened as he felt the other male grinding agansit him.

Grind against me too... pull on my hair...and open your jaw a little more..
He began to roughly grinding agansit him and ran his fingers through his hair gently tugging on it and he opened his mouth a bit more as he was told to do.

Rai stared into the others eyes. Disappointed that the other didn't obey. He sighed and pushed the other off him, letting him hit the floor...

"Show me your ass... you want to disobey me..You will be punished."

He took a lit candle in his hand glaring at him. As he grabbed Yuma's hair. He was going to shove it up His ass.

------------------------------------------------

Ichrio moaned against the boy. He felt so good, He didn't want to stop but he knew he needed too. He slowly broke there kiss... a thin line of saliva connecting them. He cupped the rabbits face.

"Good....Your doing a good job...we need to stop now."

He was so hard. He slowly got off of the naked boy.

"Head back to your room..."

He said sighing..

Yuma began to feel unease as he starred into his eyes ,he gasped as he was shoved off the others lap mewled as he hit the floor he quickly looked up at the other with a tearful expression small tear collecting in his eyes .

"Show me your ass... you want to disobey me..You will be punished."
His ears flattened as he backed up and whimpered softly ."N-no please don't...."He grunted as his back hit the coffee table and his burns became irritated .

Gilbert smiled slightly as heard the other moan he felt a bit proud of himself for once being able to pleasure him he whined slightly as he broke the kiss he looked at the ground. "I know ....." He stood up before looking at him and noticing he was hard still."Your still hard....Ichiro do you want me tomm.um....suck you off?"Gilbert blushed and rubbed the back of his neck.

Rai sighed. As he grabbed the others hair.

"Get on your hands and knees, into a downward dog position. I will not tell you again... do you think you can disobey me and then turn around and beg for mercy? All you had to do was repeat after me But that was just too hard for you."

Irritated and disappointed in the wolf he pushed him to the floor and kicked him in the stomach before stepping on his face.

"If a dog refuses to listen...do you know what happens to that dog?"

He stepped harder on the Boys face, wanting to hear him cry.

"That dog is put down..."

He hissed getting a clear few of his entrance, and with no warning he shoved the lit, and hot candle up His ass...the hot wax dripping down his thighs.

"Hmm.. I think I can shove at lest four more candles inside you...don't you think~ "

----------------------------------------------

Ichrio bit his lip.

"No... I'm fine. Go back t-to your room..."

He fixed his clothes and quickly left the room to talk to Rai..His boner was killing him.

Rai hissed as his hair was grabbed his voice had began to become raspy he shot a glare at Rai not moving.

"Get on your hands and knees, into a downward dog position. I will not tell you again... do you think you can disobey me and then turn around and beg for mercy? All you had to do was repeat after me But that was just too hard for you.
Yuma looked away as he was shoved to the floor but quickly looked back just in time to see the foot coming at him but didn't move and toke the kick.

"Ugh!"The wolf grunted as he was kicked in the stomach he held his stomach with a wimpeared he gasped as Rai stepped on his head and began pressing his foot onto it harder...Yuma began to scratch at the foot wanting him to stop.

"If a dog refuses to listen...do you know what happens to that dog?"
He letted out a muffled cry as he applied more pressure to his head .
"That dog is put down..."
Yuma nearly screamed as he felt the hot candle shoved up his ass the wax dripping down the sensitive skin of his thighs."P..please stop."
"Hmm.. I think I can shove at lest four more candles inside you...don't you think~ "
He shook his head and tryed to move away." Please don't ....."

Gilbert frowned and sighed."Alright....."He began to head back to his room and once there he flopped down on the bed and yawned hugging the pillow.

"Please stop...please don't... you beg and yet you refuse to refer to me as your master... insolence will get you no where. Perhaps when I tell you to do something you will actually do it."

He picked up another lit candle.

"Stand up and bend other...spread your legs wide...you have quite a few candles to go Yuma...and while you receive your punishment..perhaps you will recall what I said and repeat the words back to me..."

He said, getting off the boys head, waiting for him to do as he was told.

"I did hope these candles will help you understand your place.."

He said. Flicking some hot candle wax on the others ass.

"Pain is the best way for you to learn....yes? And here I was content with the thought of making out with you...you just had to ruin it with your stupidity. "

He sighed and suddenly forced in a second candle... there was no way Yuma would be able to take Five...he'd tare for sure if this continued. The hot wax burning him.

Please stop...please don't... you beg and yet you refuse to refer to me as your master... insolence will get you no where. Perhaps when I tell you to do something you will actually do it."
Yuma whimpered as he watched Rai pick up another candle.
"Stand up and bend other...spread your legs wide...you have quite a few candles to go Yuma...and while you receive your punishment..perhaps you will recall what I said and repeat the words back to me..."
Yuma looked down at the floor in shame as he stood up and bent over and moved his tail out of the way and spreaded his legs.
"I did hope these candles will help you understand your place
Yuma flinched as the hot wax was flicked onto his ass.
"Pain is the best way for you to learn....yes? And here I was content with the thought of making out with you...you just had to ruin it with your stupidity. "
he held back a growl as he felt the urge began to grow to do so he whimpered and bit his lip as the second candle was forced inside the wax running turning his skin red .

Rai sighed. Hearing the other growl and not uttering a signal word. It was as if....He wanted to die.

"Rai..."

He turned seeing Ichrio, hiding behind a wall. A small smile on his face.

"Sorry to interrupt Yuma's training but I need you. I-It's important. "

Rai sighed knowing what the other wanted.

"Wait until I'm done.."

"But Rai- "

He looked at him very irritated. Ichrio smiled again.

"Fine...I got it."

And he left. Rai looked back down at the other picking up another candle.

"I see you enjoy doing things the hard way...you have nothing to say to your master? This is when a slave should apologize. "

He shoved in a third candle, the candles took up a lot of room...so he really couldn't fit any more unless he wanted to do permanent damn. He trailed his fingers down the others ass before telling him to turn around and face him. Knowing full well it was painful to move. He grabbed his chin Focing him to meet his eyes, as his free hand took another lit candle.

"Can you image where this one is going to go? "

He put the candle out on the others private, twisting and turning it so it left a light burn...

He cupped the others cheek before slapping the shit out of him. The hard slap making the others cheek swell up and knocking him to the floor.

Yuma heard Ichiro in the room and blushed he felt as if he wanted to die he moved closer to Rai he looked over at Ichiro there as a slight smile on his face he couldn't quite hear what they where saying his ears ringing .Hr pouted slightly as Rai didn't help Ichiro hopeing he'd get a brake from all of this.Watching Ichiro leave his ears flatted knowing Rai would continue now that he was gone he wimpeared as he watched Rai lit another candle

"I see you enjoy doing things the hard way...you have nothing to say to your master? This is when a slave should apologize. "
Yuma gulped and tryed to gather the courage to speak "I-Im sorry master....." His legs trembled as the third candle was shoved Iin his legs would sure give out if this went on any longer.He shivered as Rai ram his fingers down his ass once he was told he tryed to turn around only to have Rai grab his chin he watched as he lit another candle he still want quite able to hear what the other was saying his gaze followed the candle and he flinched as the candle was put out on the sensitive skin.Yuma was slightly surprised as the other cupped his cheek but received a hard slap and hit the ground and just layed there like a rag doll.

"You disgust me..."

He ran a threw his own hair. The boy was good at holding back His screams. Here he was burning him and he did not scream. One of the things that he loved. The only thing the boy was good at was whimpering like the mutt he was.

He grabbed the boy by his hair and pulled him..dragging him to the Dungeon. Pulling out hairs as he did so... he kicked the boy down stairs. No longer caring if he actually killed the boy. He stepped down the stairs, flicking on the lights. A chain moved and quickly shackled Yuma to the wall. Rai left the candles in his ass. He glanced at his others pets. Wondering if they had anything to say...

"You disgust me..."
He watched as he ran his fingers through his hair obviously angry at him he whimpered as his hair was yanked frightened slightly as Rai began to dragging him by his hair His eyes widened as he was kicked down the stairs he let out a faint scream as he felt something crack as he tumbled down the stairs.He tryed to get away before the chains got him but failed and grunted as his back hit the wall.

Kai looked over and tryed to speak but all that came out was a wheeze his ears flattened and he looked down at the floor and remained silent.Yamito was nibbling on the ropes trying to rip them apart otherwise he wasn't struggling.

Rai picked up a whip. No longer willing to show them mercy. He raised the whip and struck Yuma across the chest.

"You had a nasty fall... no doubt you broke something~ perhaps breaking your bones Is the only way to get threw to you."

He sighed as He moved over to the demon and smacked him with his whip before leaving it dangling in mid-air.

"Do not chew on my toys..."

He said- touching the boys hard dick...

"Your pride is in the way of your body's desires. You want to cum yet you refuse to behave... do you wish to stay down here longer? "

He questioned,

"Only I can protect you...only I will ever truly care for you... only I can save you...I will be your only infatuation."

He pinched the boys very tip hard for a moment before letting him go.

Yuma was crying by now as the whip striked his chest he bit his lip tears streaming down his cheeks

"You had a nasty fall... no doubt you broke something~ perhaps breaking your bones Is the only way to get threw to you."
He shook his. Head. "N.....no that isn't going to get you any where." He hissed weakly.Yamito yelped as he felt the whip strike him suddenly.
"Do not chew on my toys..."
Yamito hissed as the other he began touching his hard cock he sqwermed slightly.
"Your pride is in the way of your body's desires. You want to cum yet you refuse to behave... do you wish to stay down here longer? "
Yamito swallowed nervously.

" No master u don't wish to be down here any longer .....I disobeyed you that I do understand."

"Only I can protect you...only I will ever truly care for you... only I can save you...I will be your only infatuation.
he bit his lip as Ria began squeezing him roughly pain began to pulse through his body even more.

Rai sighed and slowly leaned down kissing the boy passionately ... to him, kissing a slave was like giving them a reward. After a moment, he pulled away. The shackles that held the other unlocked. Rai slowly pulled the dildo out of him and helped him sit up. His touch gentle.. He then slowly removed the boys cock ring...allowing him to release. He stroked the boys length... wanting to help him cum as he kissed him once more.

Cum...it's alright now...

His voice soothing. Once Yamito came He gently picked him up, knowing he couldn't stand. The shackles on Kai unlocked as well as Rai came over to him.

He removed the boys cock ring, as he kneeld down to him. He then started jerking the boy off....helping him cum as well.

"Can you stand"

Yamito kissed back and rubbed his wrist as the was freed from the ropes he bit his lip as he pulled away and began pulling the toy out of him Yamito was confused his touch was so gentle and unexpected to him. Yamito grunted softly as he began stroking his member and came after a couple strokes and moaned but I was cut of by the others lips.Kai sighed in relief as the cuffs where unlocked and he fell to the ground he watched as Rai came over to him he panted softly as he began jerking him off his tail swaying it didn't take him long to release.

Kai rubbed his wrists ."Thankyou...."He said softly and nodded and stood up.

Rai nodded and stood as he carried Yamito up the stairs making sure Kai was behind him. He said nothing to Yuma as turned off the lights and closed the door. Leaving him in darkness. He took Yamito and Kai to the huge bathroom.

He put Yamito down gently by the foot of the tub as he turned it on. Making sure the water was perfect before gently putting Yamito inside it. He them took Kai's hand, pulling him close as he kissed his nose.

"Get yourselves cleaned up."

He said and motioned for the kitten to get in with Yamito...It was a huge tub that could fit at lest 4-5 people.

"Yamito.. can you bathe yourself.. or do you need help. "

He said leaving over the tub as he sat on the floor. Taking care of them...

"Use whatever soaps you want.."

Yamito wrapped his arms around Rai's neck so he wouldn't fall and shut his eyes he woke up as he was put on the cold floor of the bathroom and looked over at Kai as he got his noise kissed.

Kai purred as his nose was kissed and nuzzled Rai's nose gently.

"Get yourselves cleaned up."
They both nodded Kai read the labels to Yamito since he couldn't move and brought him the one he wanted and gave it to him ,Kai dunked his head under water to get his hair wet and squeezed some shampoo into his hand and began to wash his hair.Yamito shook his head and began washing himself.