trapped birds.((Sosuke0549 and bloodbunny.))

Bloodbunny

Don't ever betray....p..please...

Rai thought to himself as he looked at his rabbit. He pulled the boy into a tender kiss, before pulling away.

"..Today you and Kai need to pack your things...at noon Ichijo will be taking you for a few days. I want you and Kai to be on your best behaviors...and he will not touch you... Its only temporary...you'll be back with me in 2 week's..."

He said looking away from the other. His eyes dull.

"I'll explain everything to you..and Kia before you go..."

• Replies 663
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• Sosuke0549

Gilbert whimpered softly as rai explained to him that he was going to be gone for two weeks.

"Master..." Gilbert whined softly like a child in need coiling himself around Rai his expression a mixture of feelings.

"Master don't go..." Gilbert sniffles softly hugging Rai gently his face in the others chest.

Rai sighed softly and gently petted his rabbit.

"Stop your whining...I have too- and its too dangerous for you to come with me. This is for the best...and I'll return in 2 weeks.."

He kissed his rabbit sweetly.

"Now go on..go get ready to leave And pack your things. Tell Kai to do the same."

He said- taking Gilbert's hand and kissing his palm lustfully.

"When I return..I'll remind this body of yours what true pleasure is~"

He whispered.

Gilbert sniffles softly leaning into the others touch not wanting to him to leave although he was sure that he couldn't change the others mind,Gilbert allowed himself to be pulled into the kiss his cheeks laced with tears as they parted.

"Please...don't...go...Yamito isn't worth it if your going to do what I think you will..." Gilbert traced the others muscles gently with a finger.

"He's the price of demons...I know your smart and strong....but if you go...h..he might take your away from us master or even...k..kill you." Gilbert rubbed his eyes sniffling softly, he heard the others words but was to upset to reply his body softly shaking.

Gilbert sniffles softly leaning into his touch. Did the rabbit truly care for him as much as he lead on? After their kiss.. his rabbit was crying. Rai sighed looking at the boys adorable sad face.

"..Gilbert..."

"Please...don't...go...Yamito isn't worth it if your going to do what I think you will..."[/Quote]

Gilbert traced his muscles gently with a finger, making him listen.

"He's the price of demons...I know your smart and strong....but if you go...h..he might take your away from us master or even...k..kill you."[/Quote]

"Such faith in your master. "

He muttered sarcastically. He took the boys hand and bit into his finger, roughly.

"That...is your punishment for thinking I could die."

He cupped Gilbert's cheek- whipping away His stray tears.

"..I have assembled a army...and Yamito won't be a prince for long~ He tried to take everything away from me..He betrayed Me.. so I'm going to take away what he cares about. I'll be king of the demons...and he will rot in prison~ my plan has already been decided. You must go with Ichijo and remain out of harms way."

Gilbert sqeaked softly as Rai bit his finger causing it to bleed slightly.

"I-im sorry master." Gilbertbshut his eyes as Rai cupped his cheek and wiped the years away.

"Master...if you have built an army why not let them do the work?...,wait your going to be king? Your going to lock yamito away and kill his father?" Gilbert crawled into the others lap curling up in it.

"I'm a rabbit master we can be replaced easily...please let me go... Because even if something happens to you I wouldn't forgive myself.,"

"I-im sorry master." [/Quote]

Gilbert said shutting his eyes when he touched him. He was too cute.

"Master...if you have built an army why not let them do the work?...,wait your going to be king? Your going to lock yamito away and kill his father?"[/Quote]

His pet asked, becoming interested and crawling on his lap. Rai grinned wickedly.

"Yes...and Yes...however I must go..because I'm going to kill the king.. to become a king.. you must defeat the king and take the land. I need to be there when it happens...besides.. I plan to punish Yamito when I see him again.. "

"I'm a rabbit master we can be replaced easily...please let me go... Because even if something happens to you I wouldn't forgive myself.,"[/Quote]

He paused hearing Gilbert. He sounded like he cared and was concerned.

Rai touched the rabbits cheek.

"You May be replaceable, but no other slave would be like you...and I have no desire in training other pets....your life is mine~ so don't throw it away. "

He pulled the small boy into a kiss- his free hand moving down his back only to squeeze his ass.

"It won't be safe with me.. your going with Ichijo...and that's final... I swear to you I'll come back...your order and Kai's is to wait for me...do you think you boys can do that. "

He whispered.

Gilbert frowned slightly.

"Yes...and Yes...however I must go..because I'm going to kill the king.. to become a king.. you must defeat the king and take the land. I need to be there when it happens...besides.. I plan to punish Yamito when I see him again.. "

"Ok..." Gilbert gently ran his fingers through the others hair.

"So your going to keep Yamito to punish?" Gilbert smiled as he felt Rai touch his cheek.

"You May be replaceable, but no other slave would be like you...and I have no desire in training other pets....your life is mine~ so don't throw it away. "

"I understand, I shall do as you wish then." Gilbert blushed ever so slight as the other squeezed his rear.

"It won't be safe with me.. your going with Ichijo...and that's final... I swear to you I'll come back...your order and Kai's is to wait for me...do you think you boys can do that. "

"Ok... I'll be a good boy and wait for you Rai."

"Ok... I'll be a good boy and wait for you Rai."[/Quote]

Rai kissed the boys lips. Since that was exactly what he wanted to hear. He sighed- looking at his rabbit. He'd return...he promised.

"Go pack your things and let Kai know what's going on...Ichijo will be here soon."

He kissed his forehead tenderly.

"Now hurry-..."

Gilbert smiled.

"Yes master." Gilbert quickly ran off and told Kai and they both began to quickly pack their things and brought their small bags down to the living room and began to wait for ichiro.

Kai gave Rai a gentle kiss on the cheek.

"I know you can do this but be careful." Kai hugged Rai before joining Gilbert on the couch

Down stairs Rai waited for Ichijo to hurry and pick up his pets. He was a little surprised when his kitten gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"I know you can do this but be careful."[/Quote] Kai hugged him, before joining Gilbert on the couch. He looked at his rabbit and kitten. He wouldn't lose them.. he'd come back to them...He had too..

Shortly after Ichijo pulled up to the house in his black car. He shook his head- sighing since he was late.

"Go on you two.. I'll see you both in two weeks be on your best behavior. "

"Yes master." They replied before leaving with ichiro.

"So did you know all along that Rai was going to do that?" Gilbert asked ichiro after they were pretty far away from the house.

Once at ichiro's house they looked around standing still for a moment a bit with blue hair sitting in a chair nearby.

Ichiro smiled sadly.

"...yeah..."

Once they reach his house Ichiro- showed them around and too their rooms, two shy boys...around the age of 18 hide behind the wall as Ichiro went threw the rules with Kai and Gilbert in the living room, He stop glancing behind him and sighed.

"Get out here and greet my guests"

The two boys were twins- but looked different. Clearly coming from two different eggs in there mothers womb.

One had black hair and the other had white. One had perfect vision while the other wore glasses, and they had a different since of style.

"I'm..Jiro.. "

The dark haired boy said,

"..Yuki..."

Ichiro sighed and kissed both boys on the cheek.

"My pets~ do get along. "

Gilbert watched as the two twins appeared both of them seeming at be quite shy.

"Hello I'm Gilbert." Gilbert smiled slightly boredom already beganing to get to the rabbit.

Kai smiled.

"And my name is Kai." Kai watched as ichiro gave affection to the twins making him miss Rai a bit.

"Do we have a schedule here?" Kai asked curiously.

Ichiro shrugged.

"No.. just make yourselves at home and wait until your master returns."

He looked at Jiro and mutters something in his ear.

"Y...yes-"

He looked away just as Ichiro kissed his cheek once more And kissed Yuki's forehead.

"I got some work to do... so just tour the house or something. Kitchen is open.. just stay out of my bed room. "

Gilbert nodded.

"Ok..." He paused before heading back to his bedroom to grab a book. Kai watched as Jiro watched as he began nevous he slightly was wondering why he was so shy abandoning the thought he sat on the couch.

"So...what do you do for fun?" Kai asked Jiro.

Jiro looked at Kai.

",.There's...the game room..the pool..and the library. "

He muttered His brother, kind of hide behind him. The two seemed very close.

"W-who's your master?

Yuki asked. Curious. It seemed Ichiro hadn't filled them in.

Kai smiled.

"Ah I see...don't be scared..." Kai frowned slightly watching the other hide behind the other male.

"Our master is Rai." Gilbert answered as he heard the question as he was reentering the room with his book.

"Don't worry we aren't your replacements or anything like that." Gilbert smiled softly Gilbert was always a gentle soul as long as he was himself.

"Rai is off on an adventure and didn't want to take us with him." Kai pouted slightly.

The two twins eyes grew hearing Rai's name.

"Rai..? Master Rai is y-Your- "

Yuki looked at his brother.

"We've heard horrible things about him..."

He muttered.

The two sigh in relief hearing that Kai and Gilbert weren't their replacements. They loved there master and once they heard that they were more open and talkative.

"Um..what's it like being With master Rai? Are...are the rumors true? "

Jiro asked. The two starred at the other curious.

Gilbert smiled.

"Yes Rai is our master...I rather enjoy his company now...as long as I'm good he's OK towards me." Gilbert paused .

"Although he did brake Yuma's leg and sever a finger before eventually killing him... And he's going to become the king of hell...he had the prince of hell as a slave who angered him and left and now Rai left to inslave him." Kai giggled softly.

"I was always a good boy...he took some time to wear down he spent time in the dungeon being shipped and starved him and he eventually broke in." Gilbert looked away embarrassed.

• 2 weeks later...

Chaos was everywhere. Lan steps into the castle with ease. A sword in hand As he grinned with evil in his eyes. Outside... were demons fighting and killing each other ... a major war caused by him... who desired to get his revenge on Prince Yamito.

"A ruined Kindgom~ Dead subjects... and a father soon to be dead~ ... What will you do Yamito. "

He muttered to himself as dark magic engulfed his body... He began to burn down the palace with black flames, smirking.

"And now... no home~ "

It was time to find yamito..and teach his awful slave a lesson.

Yamito laughed softly and crossed his arms.

"It's no me you should be so focused on my father has Gilbert....I think he mentioned something about dolls? Either way knowing him I'd hurry if I were you." Yamito laughed.

"Sayonara ~" Yamito teleported to his father to see his handy work.

"Ah Yamito...I know that I mostly likely will not make it out of here alive so...I plan to make a change in that man's life." He snicker and gestured to a lifesized windup doll behind him that was once gilbert, the wind up key was missing and soft sobs could be heard through telepathy.

When Rai spotted Yamito... excitement ragged thew him... thinking about all the things he'd do to his body. The demon laughed at him.

"It's no me you should be so focused on my father has Gilbert....I think he mentioned something about dolls? Either way knowing him I'd hurry if I were you. Sayonara ~" [/Quote] Yamito then teleported. Rai paused. He looked unchanged hearing Yamito. He still had that heartless look on his face but if Yamito and his father did something to his precious rabbit....he'd kill them... both of them. Gilbert was his adorable slave, one he'd never admit to treasureing so much.

It didn't take long for Rai to find the men, in the burning castle. His hands in his pockets as he stood in the door way. Seeing the father and son stand beside a lifesized windup doll that was once gilbert, the wind up key was missing and threw telepathy, Rai could hear the boys sobs. Making Gilbert cry... was unforgivable...Taking Gilbert from him... was unforgivable...and doing this to him... ment death. And the fact that Yamito was apart of his father's skim... ment he'd die too.

It bother Rai tremendously hearing his poor rabbit. Once he had him back he'd return the boy to normal.

Rai crossed his arms, dark magic filling the room.

"...you.... have some nerve..."

Black chains came up from the floor, tangling themselves around the two demons, sending pain threw out their body, pinning them to the floor. He twirled his sword- smirking. He appeared beside the defenceless king.

"Don't even bother.. these chains are unbreakable, and no demon can break them... Not even I.."

He brought down his sword on the kings hand. Blood quickly oozing out of the other.

"I'm thinking a nice and slow death~ yes?"

He twisted the sword.

He'd rather not have Gilbert watching him... worried he's frighten the boy.. but right now... He had to teach these demons a lesson. No one.. takes whats his and no one should dare to betray him...

Yamito gasped as the chain quickly coiled around his body slamming him agansit the ground keeping him there.he squirmed for a bit before giving up allowing the chains to tighten their grip on him.

Gilbert saw Rai through the lifeless eyes of the doll and quickly his soul fought more against its prison.

The king laughed.

"I know they are unbreakable your very fimillar with them aren't you? You surely remember the punishment of the rules that you broke don't you?" Yamito's father watched as the sword pluged into his hand causing him to flinch.

"Honestly your just as bad as me for what you did to Gilbert...through those blurred painful memories...although I don't understand why'd you hurt someone that you treasured..."

"I-i don't care if he hurted me!" Gilbert sobbed softly.

Yamito sighed softly.

"I'll tell you one thing if you kill me...he'll never turn back to normal...I mean your always said that you were going to keep him forever so now you can."

Rai glared at the two demons. He didn't even bother to respond to them, but what made him angry was Yamito. Instead of begging for his life like he should be... or crying before him... He decided to be a smart ass- forgetting the fact that he could kill him right now. Rai removed his sword and plunged it into the kings ass. He glanced at the door- the black flames were growing closer. Black fire was very different from normal fire... it burned anything It touched leaving only ashes behind. It would take 20 minutes for the demons body's to burn.. but only 7 minutes to kill them.. 7 minutes of hell as they were burned alive.

"I'll let the flames finish you..."

He took a little of the kings blood. Licking it off his fingers.

"It feels good to be king~"

He looked at Yamito and smiled before kicking him in the face... He began to beat the other severely for at least 5 minutes. When he stopped He grabbed Yamito's foot and began to drag him, grabbing Gilbert and teleporting into his home. But he made sure Yamito was still bound. Rai hated this new yamito... this smart ass deserved to be tortured.

Rai threw the brat on the ground, setting Gilbert down gently.

"You will turn him back.."