trapped birds.((Sosuke0549 and bloodbunny.))

Bloodbunny

Yamito grinned slightly

"of course." He pulled the other into a rough kiss his tail curling in instinct.

"How exactly do you want me to take care of this for you?" He said parting lips rubbing Rai's crotch area roughly enough to began to make him grow aroused.Kai pouted sitting on the arm of the couch feeling left out .

• Replies 663
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• Sosuke0549

Yamito grinned.

"of course." [/Quote]

Rai smiled as the other pulled him into a rough kiss.

"How exactly do you want me to take care of this for you?" [/Quote]

The demon said parting his lips, rubbing Rai's crotch area roughly. Rai groaned getting turned on.

"Do whatever you need too~ "

He whispered. Busy with Yamito be cause he was the only one touching him, forgetting his kitten was there.

"Mm~"

He kissed the demon, getting horny~

Yamito letted out a demonic purr and grinned pulling his cock out of his pants before beganing to pump him roughly.his wings began appearing they were a beautiful dark purple but something was different he had the royal symbol on his back land wings...yamito was the prince of demons!Rai had bought the prince of demons!Kai hoped down from the couch walking behide yamito examining the mark.

"Ichiro whats that mark?"Kai tilted his head pointing to the ones on yamito wings and back.

Yamito purred, grinning as he pulled out Rai's length, pumping him roughly. Rai groaned pulling the demons hair. Loving the sensations going threw his body. The demons wings appeared but Rai didn't pay much attention to them. Kai hoped down from the couch walking behide yamito examining His back. Ichrio was to busy shaking his head and looking away from two love birds.

"Ichiro whats that mark?"[/Quote]

Kai tilted his head pointing to the one on yamito wings and back.Ichrio looked at Kai confused. He stood up and walked behind the couch. His eyes widened slightly. Rai stopped the others hand Looking at his friend.

"W-What Is it.."

"Your pet....is the Prince of demons, "

Rai looked at Yamito. He didn't appear surprised but inside He was, he slowly grinned.

"So even I can train and master the Prince of demons to be my slave~ "

This only boosted his confidence.

He gripped the boys hair.

"Lets go down to the dungeon- shall we.."

And carry me

Yamito grinned widely letting out a demonic purr.

"Yes master." Yamito swiftly picked the other up carrying him in his arms making sure he was comfortable as he brought him down to the dungeon, Kai following on all fours like a cat should Yamito looked down at the door then back at Kai .

"Kai get the door for me." Kai quickly nodded understanding that he didn't want to put Rai down and get him mad or dirty,once the other opened the door he headed down the stairs his eyes glowing a purple hue in the dark as he came down to the door with the locks on it he looked down at Rai.

"Should I just blow this door open or would you like to do the honor of opening it?"He spoke in his natural voice it was low but strong .

Rai grinned and slowly opening the door.

"Ignore the rabbit, "

He muttered. His hand cupping his cheek as he laid a kiss on his neck, teasing him as he nibbled his ear.

"I'll let you pick a toy~"

He muttered

"Take me over to the bed. "

Gilbert sqeak softly looking up at Rai just barley able to keep his neck up due to how weak he was,Yamito held back a small chuckle.

"Oh I will ."He said softly completely ignoring Gilbert who began to let out soft sniffles.Yamito grinned widely hearing his master say that he could choose what toy they would be using ,he couldnt help but let out a demonic purr as the other began to nibble on his slightly pointed ear.Yamito settled his master down on the bed gently letting him sit up before going over to choose a toy he decided on a four level vibrator and walked back over to his master.

" shall you order me?"he questioned the other not knowing what exactly he wanted.

Not once did Rai look at the rabbit. He smiled when he saw the toy He picked. He took the toy from the others grasp.

"Now undress~ and come here~"

He teased the other licking the vibrator.

"Would you like to put a toy in me~"

He asked, laying down on the bed.

He laughed a little.

Yamito smirked.

"Your such tease~" He began stripping himself down,once he was finished he crawled onto the bed and hovered over the others lap slightly.

"Of course I would like to.....but I only will if you allow me to...." He held the others wrists gently and began to nip and suck on the others neck before running his long tounge up the sweet flesh before nipping on his earlobe.

"So will you let me?~" He purred into the other ear .

Yamito smirked.

"Your such a tease~" [/Quote]

Rolled his eyes, watching the boy strip and crawled onto the bed, hovered over His lap.

"Of course I would like to.....but I only will if you allow me to...."[/Quote]

He held his wrists and began to nip and suck at his neck .

"Unn~"

He felt his pet run his long tounge up His neck and nipping on his earlobe.

"Oooh~"

"So will you let me?~"[/Quote]

He purred into the other ear. A master NEVER used toys on themselves. To do so would be another barrier of trust. Did He trust Yamito enough...Did he care and...like him enough.

"If I allow you...what would you do..."

He questioned- touching the boys cheek.

Yamito smiled softly at the others question.

"If I allow you...what would you do..."
"Make sure that I pleasure you to the best of my ability with it....please don't feel so uneasy about this sort of thing you know I wouldnt try to upset or harm you on purpose......"Yamito noticed the other touching his cheek and gently nuzzled into his touch enjoying the earth of the others skin on his own, his tail curling as it swayed from side to side happily.

"Make sure that I pleasure you to the best of my ability with it....please don't feel so uneasy about this sort of thing you know I wouldnt try to upset or harm you on purpose......"[/Quote]

Yamito knew him to well...Rai couldn't help nit hesitant not wanting to be hurt by the other He had some to trust and care about so much. The demon gently nuzzled into his touch, his tail curling as it swayed from side to side happily. Rai sighed, looking away.

How..can I resist...after hearing you say that.

He said in the others mind. He glanced at his rabbit, before looking back at Yamito.

"But..you mean it..--"

He bit his lip...hesitant to let the other use a toy on him.

Yamito gently brushed his finger on Rai's bottom lip.

"Don't bite your lips I wouldn't want you to be in pain if you cutter or bruised them...."Yamito licked the others lower lip so it wouldn't bruise later on.

"Yes and of course I mean it...every word that fell out of my mouth is nothing but the truth."He smiled softly stroking the others cheek in a calming manner .

" If you don't want to its fine I'm not forcing you into doing anything."

Yamito gently brushed his finger on Rai's bottom lip. The master paused at how gentle and sexy His pet was.

"Don't bite your lips I wouldn't want you to be in pain if you cutter or bruised them...."[/Quote]

Yamito licked suddenly licked his lower lip. Giving him some odd butterflies in his stomach. Since when did he trust and like...Yamito so much?

"Yes and of course I mean it...every word that fell out of my mouth is nothing but the truth."[/Quote]

He smiled softly stroking his cheek in a calming manner . Had Had trained him well...and Rai was having a VERY difficult time refusing Yamito. He found the demon to be so good, and handsome and charming.

" If you don't want to its fine I'm not forcing you into doing anything."[/Quote]

Rai looked away slightly frowning.

"No...I'll....allow you to use..a toy on me.."

He muttered. But if Yamito knew Rai well enough he was actually saying.

'I trust you'

Rai crossed his arms over his chest.

"But don't you dare make me regret it. "

Code for. 'Don't hurt me..'

Yamito nodded and gently layed him down licking his fingers coating them well in saliva knowing it would work better then any humanmade lube before spreading Rai's legs and pushing one in then after some time one more untill all three were in Yamito pulled out his finger looking at the other entrance mesmerized by the color he spreaded the other cheeks blowing air into his entrance gently before letting his long tounge slither inside the other male after a bit he pulled his face away grinning .

"Are you ready for this." He gestured towards the toy .

Yamito nodded and gently layed him down licking his fingers coating them well in saliva knowing it would work better then any humanmade lube before spreading Rai's legs and pushing one in then after some time one more untill all three were in Yamito pulled out his finger looking at the other entrance mesmerized by the color he spreaded the other cheeks blowing air into his entrance gently before letting his long tounge slither inside the other male after a bit he pulled his face away grinning .

"Are you ready for this." He gestured towards the toy .

Rin bit his lip as the other began to finger him. He couldn't believe He had become this close and attached to the other person and to a demon Prince no less. He held back His pleasure filled moans. Letting his slave touch him, giving him a extreme honor. He gasped a little,

"Uhh~ ha.."

He groans filling his pet lick him with his tongue! It was so wet and warm! The demon teases him about the toy, Lan frowned,

"Do it.."

He said strongly. Ready to take whatever the other could dish out.

Yamito purred demonically and smirked gently and slowly pushing it not to hurt him but in a way he would feel ever single curve and each bump enter himself,after wards when it was all in and he thought he had waited long enough he flipped the switch turning the toy on placing his hand on it slightly moving it to began with.

"Its such an honor master you wouldn't believe how happy I am right now." A smile smile graced his lips before he leaned in a kissed Rai's lips before deeply kissing him his hand play with Rai's nipple twisting and turning it while flinching and pinching the other.

• 2 weeks later...

Yamito purred demonically and smirked gently and slowly pushing it not to hurt him but in a way he would feel ever single curve and each bump enter himself,after wards when it was all in and he thought he had waited long enough he flipped the switch turning the toy on placing his hand on it slightly moving it to began with.

"Its such an honor master you wouldn't believe how happy I am right now." A smile smile graced his lips before he leaned in a kissed Rai's lips before deeply kissing him his hand play with Rai's nipple twisting and turning it while flinching and pinching the other.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• 2 weeks later...

Yamito purred demonically and smirked as he slowly pushed the dildo inside of him. Making him feel ever single curve and each bump. Rai bit his lip. Trying not to make any loud sounds. But he groaned out as h he pet flipped the switch turning the toy on...

"Uhhh~ ..o..ooooo~"

We're the sounds he made as Yamito moved the toy.

"Its such an honor master you wouldn't believe how happy I am right now."[/Quote]

Rai looked up at him, gripping his hair roughly as lips grazed his lips. Rai lightly panted against them...

"More~"

He whispered kissing his pet back.. devouring and savoring his soft lips. Rai flinched as his demon played with his nipples. He tugged on the brats hair.

"More~"

He hissed. It was as if he forgot Gilbert was there and watching and hearing them. He ignored his cute and precious rabbit.

Yamito grinned seeing the other bit his lip.

"Uhhh~ ..o..ooooo~"
His masters reaction was quite satisfying,Yamito noticed Rai's gaze fell apon him and smiled slightly before letting out a low moan mixed with pleasure and pain.
"More~"

Yamito chuckled slightly before turning the dial on the toy up a notch after having his hair tugged on for a second time.

"Well aren't you selfish...but I must admit I adore a man who is not afraid to tell people what he wants~" Yamito gripped Rai's cock rubbing the slit roughly before pumping it using his free hand to move the toy inside his master picking up the speed bit by bit.

"I love that expression Rai~"Yamito purred near the others ear.

Gilbert whimpered as his body continued to quiver not being able to had being tied up like that for so long in the same position,his limbs felt sore the only sensation he could see was as if his whole body were on fire.Gilbert began to cry softly his breath hitching his thoughts finally catching up to him'why am I even begging for him to save me?...he obviously hates me with a burning passion...but...master....no its true he must wish I were dead.'the rabbit's thoughts began to consume him the moans and inhuman sounds filling the room from the two other males didn't help him get him of his mind at all.

• 3 weeks later...

Rai frowned as his pet chuckled. Hitting harder into his bottom lip as he turned the dial on the toy up a notch.

"Well aren't you selfish...but I must admit I adore a man who is not afraid to tell people what he wants~"[/Quote]

"Oo- s-shut up"

He whispered, flinching as Yamito gripped his cock rubbing his slit roughly before pumping him. Raj groaned. The other was such a good boy! Rai loved the others touch...and how he knew his place. Yamito was probably his favorite pet.

"I love that expression Rai~"[/Quote]

Yamito purred into his ear.

"Tch- .."

He gripped the others face and kissed him tenderly. Shoving his tongue down the others throat. He only stopped when he heard Gilbert Whimper. He was crying softly, his breath hitching . Rai heard the boys thoughts and sighed.

'why am I even begging for him to save me?...he obviously hates me with a burning passion...but...master....no its true he must wish I were dead.'[/Quote]

That's not true...Your just being punished, or have you learned your lesson?

He looked at Yamito, stopping him.

"Go free Gilbert"

Yamito letted out sonic purrs as Rai kissed him forcing his tounge down his throat only to earn a grunt from him as he pulled away noticing the rabbit.

"Go free Gilbert"
Yamito snapped his fingers freeing Gilbert from his restrains but he didn't know he had just made a big mistake.

Gilbert noticed the bloodied hatchet beneath the table and took it making sure that the others didn't notice,he ran up behide the two males on the bed and raised the hachet above his head the look in his eyes said it all Gilbert had began to loose his mind.Yamito turned around hearing the sound of running,his eyes widened and quickly grabbed Rai tucking him under his form protecting him as he took a swing to the back the hachet still sticking out as the other gagged slightly a drop of blood landing on Rai's cheek.

• 3 weeks later...

Rai was enjoying himself. Liking the sound of Yamito's sonic purrs and grunts. When the other freed the Rabbit, Rai already knew Gilbert's state of mind.. curious to see what Yamito would do..to protect him..

There kiss was broken as he met the others eyes... blood hitting his face... Gilbert had struck the other With a Hachette ... and Yamito had protected him like a good slave should. Rai smiled wickedly, touching the boys cheek.

"Such a good boy~"

He whispered. He disappeared in a cloud of smoke only to reappear behind Gilbert. Wearing black pants But remaining shirtless. He grabbed the rabbits ears and pulled the poor boy to the wall were He once was held.

Do you want me to put you back on this wall?

He hissed in the boys mind. He sighed, looking away from the brat for just a moment. His eyes met Gilbert's as he took the boys wrist and licked the boys wound... sending a tingling pain threw his body...however he was healing him.. the shackles that restrained him had dug into his delicate wrists.. making him bleed.

You will be punished for this... however..Not now...

Once he licked the rabbits wrists, he glanced over to Yamito. The other would be find. Being a demon He would heal in minutes, there was no need to worry about him..

Rai looked down at the rabbit and cupped his cheek.

"Stop shaking.."

He ordered. He roughly picked up Gilbert and held him in his arms.

"Yamito.. I'll be right back.."

And he disappeared, leaving the room.

---------------------------------------------

Rai put Gilbert on his bed. Sitting beside the boy.

"You'll stay here until I return..."

He told him. He drew closer to the lad. His lips inches away from Gilbert's. Rai's body heat was so addictive... He was too handsome for words.

"Tell me...my little rabbit...Where you trying to kill me back there...Or Yamito?"

He questioned- running a hand threw the slaves hair.

Yamito leaned into the others touch slightly being comforted by it,yamito if thw hatchet wasn't lodged into his back he would have already been healed half way by now by the hatchet only sank back into the skin as it was pushed out by force as twh skin healed only to be cut again,Yamito hung his head slightly feeling slightly hurt that he was dealing with gilbert and not pulling the hatchet out of him.

Gilbert whined as he was yanked back to the wall by his ears causing the rabbit a bit of pleasureable pain,Gilbert whined as a tingling pain rushed through his body he didn't feel it was nesscary to answer him just yet.

"I would have preferred you but yamito worked just as well he can't move enough to pull that hatchet out he isn't going to heal anytime soon."