trapped birds.((Sosuke0549 and bloodbunny.))

Bloodbunny

Rai bit his lip.

"I see..."

He touched the boys cheek pulling him into a kiss.

"I'll be down in the kitchen in a few minutes. "

He glanced at Yamito, before looking away.

"I need to take a shower."

• Replies 663
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• Sosuke0549

Gilbert smiled and kissed Rai's cheek.

"Alright by the way Kai is making breakfast down stairs it'll be done by the time that your done your shower and are dressed...do you want any help bathing or should I help Kai downstairs?" Gilbert tilted his head.

Yamito looked up with slightly teary eyes as Rai's eyes met his own, he looked downwards before burying hid face in his arm again.

"Do you.. want me ..to leave the room." Yamito's voice was shaking softly from crying as he asked Rai the question.

Rai bit his lip, glancing at Gilbert but turned hearing Yamito.

"Do you.. want me ..to leave the room."[/Quote]

Yamito's voice was shaking softly. Why was he... being so weak now? Him being so... made him less appealing to Rai. He liked the confident, cocky demon...But the demon who obeyed him too.

He looked at Yamito.

"..no..."

Taking Gilbert's hand.

"Draw me a hot bath.."

He kissed his hand, before letting go.

"And remove your clothes. "

He ran a hand threw his hair, sighing softly.

Yamito remained in the room and calmed himself down and whipped away any tears, soon he ended up falling asleep on the floor from being tired .

Gilbert nodded in response and went to the bathroom and ran a hot bath and got Rai once it was done, once he was with him Gilbert removed his clothing and looked over at Rai.

Rai followed his rabbit and stared at his bath for a moment, as Gilbert undressed. When the rabbit finished he sighed and took off his clothes too. Slowly getting into the water, and sitting. Steam raising up from the water. He seemed to be emotionally tired and lost in sad thoughts.

Gilbert frowned slightly.

"I really don't like seeing you like this Rai..." Gilbert sighed softly and kneeled beside the tub.

"Do you want me to wash your hair?" Gilbert asked softly while smiling sweetly.

"I wish there was something I could do to help." He sighed softly .

"I really don't like seeing you like this Rai..."[/Quote]

He smirked a little.

"Seeing me like what? "

"Do you want me to wash your hair?"[/Quote]

"You may..."

He closed his eyes, leaning his head back.

"I wish there was something I could do to help." [/Quote]

Rai bit his lip. It was Yamito... Yamito needed to do something... everyone was pretty much waiting for him to make a move. And do what he needed to do to fall back on Rai's good side.

Gilbert blushed lightly.

"You know exactly what I mean." He placed some shampoo in his hand and began to lather it up through the others hair gently massaging his scalp.

"I've never realized a just how soft you hair was untill now."

"You know exactly what I mean." [/Quote] Rai shrugged. And sighed softly as the other washed his hair, gently massaging his scalp. It felt rather good. So he closed his eyes.

"I've never realized a just how soft you hair was untill now."[/Quote]

"Really...and to think I know ever thing about you. "

She smirked a little.

"...Your so...scared...of being alone."

like me...

He thought to himself. He sighed again, opening his eyes and turning to look at the other.

"...I could tell you over and over...that I wouldn't replace you..or allow you to be alone...and you'd never believe me..."

He touched Gilbert's cheek.

"And your such a dirty rabbit...Getting excited just hearing my name...Trembling when hearing my voice...Touching yourself when your lonely, and having wet dreams about me... I know everything about you Gilbert...everything...even your weak spots..."

He took the boys hand pulling him closer.

"....I could do...so much to you~ "

He was timited to pull the boy into the tub with him... just when the real Rai was coming back...

The demon suddenly stopped, biting his lip and thinking of Yamito.

"..............."

He lets go of Gilbert, turning his back to him.

"Finish my hair. "

He muttered. Sounding a little sad. Only Yamito could fix his sadness and now...abandonment issues. Only Yamito could fix what he'd broken. His heart...

Gilbert smiled as he noticed the other enjoying getting his hair washed,

"I'm sure that there is something you don't know..." Gilbert paused.

"I have my reasons for being scared of being left alone..." Gilbert stopped washing the others hair when he turned around.

"I just don't feel worthy to have you as a master." Gilbert leaned into the others touch as he touched his cheek, his cheeks flushing as the other talked about his sexual behavior.

"I know you do, but I love it when you make me fully submit to you." Gilbert gasped softly as the other male pulled him closer.

When Rai pulled away Gilbert became disappointed and decided to crawl into the tub with him.

"Master.... I wanna help you get back to your normal self." Gilbert sat between the others legs and leaned on his chest.

Yamito walked in and smiled at Rai.

"Breakfast will be ready soon." After saying that he left the room.

Rai was surprised hearing Gilbert be honest with him.. did he really think he was unworthy to have him.. that he liked it when he forced him to submit...

The rabbit surprised him again by climbing in the tub with him, sitting in between his legs and resting on his chest. He listened- an glanced at the door, watching Yamito come in... he didn't Like this new Yamito either. Why wasn't he confident anymore.. or cocky, or sexual toward him? Yeah he was still mad and trying to forgive him But still... he wasn't doing much... just sitting and crying... which wasn't very appealing.

He looked to his rabbit. Realizing how much the boy cared about him. The least he could do... was give him some...well needed attention.

Rai pressed his lips against the others, suddenly and forcefully, slipping his tongue into the boys mouth, forcing his lips to part. His hands wrapping around the others body- pulling him close so there length touched.

Gilbert's cheeks flushed a soft shade of pink as Rai pressed his lips against Gilbert's, his eyes widened slightly when the other slipped his tounge inside his mouth but he soon relaxes agansit the other male and began to kiss back, Gilbert cupped the others cheek as they missed and soon found himself crawling into the others lap seeking more warmth from the other male.

After kissing g for awhile when Rai finally pulled away Gilbert smiled softly.

" I wanna make master feel good too..." He said breathlessly before reaching down the others member and beganing to fondle his balls.

Rai kissed the rabbit, passionately, enjoying the others warmth, the way he touched him and kissed back, he missed this.

After the kiss Gilbert smiled at him.

" I wanna make master feel good too..."[/Quote]

"Is that so~"

He smirked at the breathless boy thinking he was joking, but when the other reached down beginning to fondle his balls. He inhaled, groaning softly.

"Unn- "

He took the others face and forcefully kissed him again, groaning softly against his lips.

"Uh- don't.. s-stop~ "

He kissed the rabbit harder. Clearly enjoying the attention and sexual desire he wanted and needed. He soon moved from the boys mouth to his neck. Biting him.

Gilbert's smiled as he heard the other groan a sign that meant he was pleasing his master.

"Yes master I wish to please you." Gilbert kissed Rai back and tryed to match the passion that the other was putting into the kiss,using his other hand he began to stroke the others length while fondling his balls.

"How are..you such a ....good kisser?" Gilbert said breathlessly as Rai pulled away from the kiss, Gilbert moaned softly as the other bit into a sensitive area of his neck making him squirm a bit in his lap.

"Yes master I wish to please you." [/Quote]

Gilbert kissed him back, making Rai even more horny. To his surprise, the rabbit started using his other hand, stroking his length while fondling his balls still. He was growing hard.

"Ohh~ ha- haa~"

"How are..you such a ....good kisser?"[/Quote]

Gilbert asked breathless.

"I have you to practice on...~"

He moved down to the boys nipples, breathing on them softly before licking and sucking on them tenderly.

",. Such a good boy~ "

He muttered. His hands moving to his ass so he could squeeze his behind hard.

Gilbert felt so happy listening to the others sounds of pleasure.

"O-oh..." Gilbert blushed darkly at the others response, Gilbert began to softly tremble as Rai began to suck on his rosy pink nipples, his hands trembled slightly but he continued to try to pleasure his master with them.

"Of course I'm a good boy....I always am when it comes to you..." Gilbert smiled softly, a soft gasp escaped Gilbert's lips as the other grabbed rear roughly.

"I...love it when your rough...although I've always wanted you to bend me over your knee and spank me silly but those are just wet dreams." Gilbert giggled.

Rai smirked at the rabbits sounds and how Gilbert blushed darkly at his responses. His rabbit began to tremble as he sucked on his pink nipples and he knowest how Gilbert's hands started to trembled, but he still tried to please him. So cute~

"Of course I'm a good boy....I always am when it comes to you...I...love it when your rough...although I've always wanted you to bend me over your knee and spank me silly but those are just wet dreams."[/Quote]

Rai smirked.

"And here I thought you were innocent~ "

He grinned.

He looked at his rabbit, before slowly removing the boy from him. He suddenly grabbed the boy- and forced him over the tub. His hands on the floor as his lower body stayed in the water. Butt in the air, positioning his rabbit the way he wanted.

"Such a pretty pink entrance~ "

He parted the boys cheeks- coming up behind him and entering with out warning. Leaning over his small body. Rai's hands began to wonder over Gilbert's body as he rammed the boy hard and with immense force.

Gilbert giggled softly.

"Your the one who turned me perverted~" Gilbert sqeaked in surprise as the other suddenly lifted him and bent him over the bath tub.

"Such a pretty pink entrance~ "
Gilbert felt his cheeks heat up a bit at the others staement,Gilbert grunted and bit his lip as the other entered without any warning. As soon as Rai began to move roughly Gilbert letter out a moan mixed with pain and pleasure as he gripped the bath tub egde tightly his body quickly submitting to the pleasure of the sudden penetrator.

"Uhh~ such adorable sounds~"

He grinned- moving harder and faster. Embracing the rabbit tightly, nipping at his neck and breathing hard.

"My Adorable.. little... r-.. rabbit~ "

He licked the boys ear teasing him.

Gilbert moaned loudly as the other began moving harder and faster holding his tightly making him unable to lessen the pleasure even the slightest to be able to adjust.

"M-master." Gilbert called out sweetly with his cheeks flushed a rosy pink.

"A-ah, yes! L-let me...b-be your adorable slutly little rabbit~!" Gilbert climaxed and panted still gripping the tub.

When his rabbit climaxed. He pulled out of him releasing all over his back, with a soft groan. When he's done he sits back in the tub with a sigh, running a hand threw his hair.

"Lets get cleaned up... for breakfast."

-----------------------------------------------

Rai shortly came down stairs, where pants but no shirt and Gibert in his arms. He had gotten pretty close to the rabbit.

He put him down, as he sat at the table. He glazed at Kai.

"What did you make? "

Gilbert panted and nodded and began to clean himself off and help Rai as well.

"You know I know your afraid of losing Yamito....but you know he's not a demon anymore you could cage him and he wouldn't be able to runaway."

Kai smiled as heard Rai.

"Good morning Rai, I made crêpes with fruit sauce everything is ready and on the table so dig in." Kai smiled, Yamito handed Rai a cup of coffee when the other setyed Gilbert down so he could eat.

"I can't uh...c-cook well so I made you coffee." Yamito smiled after laughing softly.

"You know I know your afraid of losing Yamito....but you know he's not a demon anymore you could cage him and he wouldn't be able to runaway."[/Quote]

Rai glanced at his rabbit. Was he that...easy to read? If so... why didn't Yamito understand him. He frowned looking away. He was afraid... deep down inside.

"Good morning Rai, I made crêpes with fruit sauce everything is ready and on the table so dig in." [/Quote]

Rai glanced at his kitten. He had done well.

"It looks delicious. "

Rai's eyes glanced at Yamito who handed him a cup of coffee

"I can't uh...c-cook well so I made you coffee."[/Quote]

Yamito smiled after laughing softly.Rai looked away from him.

"..Kai feed me.."

He muttered. He still didn't know how to really act around Yamito.

Yamito frowned as he was ignored while Kai was praised then asked to feed him.

"...m-master can I feed you?" Yamito asked while holding Rai's chin to face him.

"Please look at me for once." Yamito stated sadly.

Kai paused when he heard Yamito ask to feed Rai.

"Master... Will be feed you?" Kai tilted his head.

"It's up to you"

"...m-master can I feed you?"[/Quote]

Rai was a little surprised that Yamito asked him. The other took his chin, forcing him to meet his eyes.

"Please look at me for once."[/Quote]

Before.. if Yamito did this to him, he'd practically melt into his grasp....Now it hurt to look at him... the action still made him melt... but now it hurt. He pulled his chin away from the other.Biting his lip.

"Master... Will he feed you?" [/Quote]

Kai tilted his head.

"It's up to you"[/Quote]

"...V..very well..."

He motioned to yamito, allowing him to feed him instead of Kai. But now.. he kept looking away from his eyes... as if the other would make him... to vulnerable.