trapped birds.((Sosuke0549 and bloodbunny.))

Bloodbunny

Yamito smiled and pulled up a chair and sat beside Rai and began to feed him carefully making sure not to choke him.

The room was rather queit during breakfast everyone was eating as normal so there was no need to be loud.

After the plate of food in front of Rai was empty Yamito setyed the dish into the sink and asked him if he wanted more coffee.

"After were done if it isn't a burden I would like to show you something I made for you."

• Replies 663
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• Sosuke0549

Yamito smiled, pulling up a chair and feeding him. When he was done, he sipped his coffee as yamito took his plate.

"...no."

He muttered. Refusing another cup of coffee.

"After were done if it isn't a burden I would like to show you something I made for you."[/Quote]

Rai glances at the other and sighs standing.

"...Fine.."

He mutters, leaving his coffee.

Yamito smiled and lead him to his room and walked in and grabbed a painting of Rai and ichiro and all of the slaves.

"I thought you would like it...you always wanted to keep us forever so now you can." Yamito smiled and handed the other the painting .

Rai followed the other and leaned against the closed door crossing his arms waiting. He listened to Yamito as he showed him a painting.

His eyes widened slightly.

"...I...see..."

He refused to actually thank the other. He bit his lip and went over to him, taking the painting.

"..was that all,"

He said rather coldly. He didn't mean it to be cold tho... he actually liked the gift and would secretly hang it in his study.

Yamito sighed softly the other was acting rather cold and it bothered him alot he had poured his heart into making the panting and the other didn't seem even a little happy about it.

"Yeah that was all...if you don't like it I...can repaint it..." Yamito smiled trying to hide the fact that he was slightly hurt.

"I know your expecting me to do something I just don't know what you want me to do." His letted out a frustrated sigh while running his hands through his own hair.

Yamito sighed softly the other was acting rather cold and it bothered him alot he had poured his heart into making the panting and the other didn't seem even a little happy about it.

"Yeah that was all...if you don't like it I...can repaint it..." Yamito smiled trying to hide the fact that he was slightly hurt.

"I know your expecting me to do something I just don't know what you want me to do." His letted out a frustrated sigh while running his hands through his own hair.

Yamito sighed softly.

"Yeah that was all...if you don't like it I...can repaint it..." [/Quote]

"..its fine.."

Yamito smiled, but Rai could tell he was slightly hurt by his actions.

"I know your expecting me to do something I just don't know what you want me to do." [/Quote]

His let out a frustrated sigh. running his hands through his own hair.Rai looked to the ground. He wanted the other to love him...to repeatedly apologize to him. To say how much he loved him..to complement him...to have sex with him again and to convince him.. He was worthy of his trust again.

"..Neither..do I.."

He turned to leave.

"If you'll excuse me.."

He muttered. It would be a good idea for the other to stop him.

Yamito frowned as the other wouldnt look at him, just as the other was about to leave something snapped inside of Yamito and he grabbed the other pulling him close by the waist.

"I think I know what you want now..." Yamito stated rembering Gilbert and Rai in the tub and how he seemed eased by the rabbits touch, Yamito gently lifted the others chin and leaned in and began to kiss him gently but passionately.

Rai grabbed the door knob- seconds from leaving when the other suddenly grabbed him, He gasped as Yamito pulled him close by the waist.

"I think I know what you want now..."[/Quote]

"L-let go!--"

He flinched when Yamito gently lifted his chin up, He blushed...Oh no...

"S-stop it..s-stop looking at me! Let go--"

He hesitantly tried to get away as the boy leaned into him, and pressed his lips against his, kissing him gently...and passionately. He struggled for a moment, before becoming weak against the others lips.

This lips... he missed these lips. These soft lips that always made him weak in the knees. He was trying hard not to kiss back but... it was so hard! He missed his warmth.. his touch. He felt like... he was going to break.

Yamito pulled away from the kiss after awhile and smiled slightly noticing that the other had stopped struggling as much, he ran his fingers through the others hair.

"That was what you wanted right?" Yamito allowed the few strands of hair to slip through his fingers and fall back into place.

"I can't read minds anymore I won't be able to give you what you want if I don't know what it s that you want." Yamito brought the other closer and pulled him into a hug his face buried in the other's neck.

"I do love you Rai I hope you know that."

Yamito pulled away from the kiss after awhile, smiling. Rai, bit back wince... not wanting it to be over so soon. Yamito ran his fingers through His hair, making him blush a little. He looked away. Hoping the other wouldn't knowest.

"That was what you wanted right?"[/Quote]

Maybe... perhaps...but he wouldn't tell him that.

Yamito allowed the few strands of hair to slip through his fingers and fall back into place. Yamito was still so attractive...that hadn't changed.

"I can't read minds anymore I won't be able to give you what you want if I don't know what it s that you want."[/Quote]

His eyes fell. He panicked as the boy brought him closer, and pulled him into a hug, barring his face buried into his neck. He was back... but how long? How long until he betrayed him again?

"I do love you Rai I hope you know that."[/Quote]

"...T..then...Why did you leave! Why did you abandon me! After you proposed! After you said you loved me!! I don't understand!!! YOU LEFT WHEN I NEEDED YOU THE MOST!! How can I trust you again! How do I know it won't happen again! That you won't just abandon me! YOUR SO STUPID!!! STUPID! May be I didn't say yes to marriage because I had my reason! May be I wanted to say yes!! But was Scared! AND IM GLAD I DIDN'T SAY YES! BECAUSE YOU LEFT!!!"

He yelled- pulling away from Yamito. He leaned against the wall. His back to the other. His shoulders trembling , he whipped his face and eyes, not wanting the other to know... he was crying.

Yamito sighed softly.

"My father told me that he would have a marriage arranged if you wouldn't marry me...so I had to go back home luckily the girl was a no show." Yamito frowned as he watched the other yell at him.

"I didn't want to leave you and I didn't know you were scared when I left, but you have to understand that at the time given there was a lot of pressure on me I was going to run the kingdom...and I wasn't ready for that." Yamito stopped speaking after awhile and the room was queit at that point Yamito heard Rai crying and pulled him close.

"Don't be afraid to show me your emotions I won't hurt you anymore."Yamito said softly as a few tears began to run down his cheeks.

"My father told me that he would have a marriage arranged if you wouldn't marry me...so I had to go back home luckily the girl was a no show."[/Quote]

Rai suddenly grew furious.

"SO YOU COME BACK BECAUSE SOME BITCH! Who you didn't know- DIDN'T SHOW UP TO MARRY YOU! You were going to marry some hag!! AS IF THAT MAKES IT ANY BETTER!!"

"I didn't want to leave you and I didn't know you were scared when I left, but you have to understand that at the time given there was a lot of pressure on me I was going to run the kingdom...and I wasn't ready for that."[/Quote]

Rai frowned. He looked away.

The room got queit and Yamito suddenly pulled him close.

"Don't be afraid to show me your emotions I won't hurt you anymore."[/Quote]

But Rai was afraid. He wasn't the type to cry or be close to anyone. Rai gripped the others shirt.

And cried into his chest... letting the pain escape his heart. He just wanted the other to love him again.

Yamito rubbed the other's back in a soothing motion.

"Let it all out." Yamito hugged him slightly tighter not wanting to let go.

"Honestly like I said it was a arranged marriage I didn't have a say in it...my father picked the girl...I was the one that picked you." Yamito smiled softly.

After a few minutes Rai stopped crying. He slowly pulled away a little bit. His eyes red. But the tears whipped away.

"...a-and I picked you.."

He muttered. Looking away. He wanted to kiss Him again... but was hesitant to make a move.

Yamito smiled.

"I'm glad you choose me." Yamito leaned in gently tilting his chin up making their eyes meet.

"I want to kiss you...is that ok?" Yamito brushed the others bottom lip with his thumb.

"I'm glad you choose me." [/Quote]

Yamito leaned into him, gently tilting his chin up making eye contact with him. There was so much pain, sorrow, and fear in Rai's eyes. He tried to look away but couldn't.

"I want to kiss you...is that ok?"[/Quote]

Yamito brushed his trembling bottom lip with his thumb. A tear slipped from his eye.. as he slowly nodded. Closing his eyes.

Yamito whipped away the tear before kising the other once more kissing the other gently before pulling away.

"Don't cry beautiful...I won't ever leave you again I promise." Yamito smiled.

"Do you wanna lay down and cuddle with me for awhile? I feel like you need me to comfort you."

Yamito whipped away his tear before kissing him once more, being gentle. Rai practically melted into the others lips.

"Don't cry beautiful...I won't ever leave you again I promise."[/Quote]

Yamito smiled at him. Did he mean those words? He promised....He promised!

"Do you wanna lay down and cuddle with me for awhile? I feel like you need me to comfort you."[/Quote]

Rai nodded, slowly moving over to the bed.. he glanced at the other.

"D..do you...really promise..promise that you won't leave"

He asked. As if wanting to make sure he heard him correctly.

Yamito smed and nodded.

"Yes I promise that I won't leave." Yamito crawled into the bed with the other male and pulled him close.

"You know it's still real early you woke up real early so why don't we doze of for a bit longer?"

Rai shook his head, and took Yamito's hand, bringing it to his crotch. He could think of a much better idea.. then sleeping.

"..n-now.."

He muttered, wanting the other to love him... to fuck him.

Yamito Blushed darkly and smirked slightly.

"Alright I'll gold you ." Yamito smiled and hovered over the other male rubbing his crotch through his paints before beganing to give him a handjob

Yamito smiled hovered over him. Rai always hated being topped. He didn't like the feeling of another dominating him...but...Yamito gave him a different feeling. He liked the other being on top of him... The other started rubbing his crotch through his paints.. making Rai pant. He gripped the other shirt, tense and flinching away when the others hand went into his pants. He inhaled- groaning at his touch. It had been so long since he felt these hands... so his body was responding to him.. like a slutly girl. Like a horny demon.

Yamito smiled and kissed the other before kissing down his neck as he pulled Rai's member out of his pants and began to stroke it.

"I love it when you react like this." Yamito chuckled pulling away from the others neck before removing the others shirt.

" do you want lube or prepration?"Yamito asked while he looked up at the other male the speed of the stroking slowly beginning to speed up

The other kissed him for a moment, before trailing kisses down his neck. Making him squirm. He shuttered when Yamito pulled out His member from his pants, stroking him.

"Ah- ha...ha..u-uhhh"

"I love it when you react like this." [/Quote]

Rai was being more sensitive then usual because he hadn't felt the others touch In so long.. and.. his emotions were tangled up in There sex at the moment. He removed his shirt, making the master bit his lip.

" do you want lube or prepration?"[/Quote]

Yamito asked looked at him, just as he started stroking him faster. Rai clenched his eyes shut, biting into his lip,

"Nn- "

Y..yes...

He wanted both.