trapped birds.((Sosuke0549 and bloodbunny.))

Bloodbunny

Yamito's father cringded and bit his lip.

"You brat!" He shreiked as the sword was plunged in the fire getting closer and closer the heat was beganing to become unbearable.

"I hope your crown is to heavy for your head you fool! Do you know what your getting yourself into?!"

Yamito hisses as he was kicked in the face and began to struggle and try to pull away.

"Stop that this instant!" He coughed up a bit of blood the crimson liquid staining his porcelain skin, eventually when Rai was done with him he was covered in blood although he kept healing and healing. Once they were back in the maison he letter out a soft hiss as he was thrown to the ground.

"I only have the temporary key he'll be able to move and live like us but he'll possess the doll body to live on although he won't ever feel anything towards you again although I highly doubt you'd care...the permanent fix...well that's a bit of a problem the enchanted wind key is in the castale that you burned down but it will never burn it was made to with stand all elements....if you get that he'll turn back to normal."

• Replies 663
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• Sosuke0549

Rai listened, looking down at Yamito

" well then you... can go get it."

He looked at Gilbert and touched his cheek.

..I apologize...You were involved. I will make sure you are returned to normal...

He said in the rabbits head.

He looked back at Yamito.

"You dared to not only betray me.. but go after Gilbert. Did you honestly think I wouldn't come back for you?"

He keeled down- getting in the boys face.

"No kingdom to take over.. no throne.. no home.. no father...~"

He smacks the other on the cheek.

"You will change him back..understand.

Yamito growled softly in disagreement.

Gilbert doll body had no source of warmth, Gilbert whined softly. 'Masterrrr I'm scared.'if the rabbit were able to move right now he would be quivering .

Yamito sighed softly.

"Sure I betrayed you, but my father whent after Gilbert ...and no honestly we did suspect everything...exept the fire." Yamito sighed softly

"No kingdom to take over.. no throne.. no home.. no father...~"
Yamito hissed.

"SHUT UP!!!" Yamito hissed showing his razor sharp teeth, he flinched as he was slapped in the face.

"You dick!" Yamito sqwermed.

"Your not making me want to change him back!"

Rai- quickly kicked Yamito in the face for calling him a dick.

"It doesn't matter if you want to save Gilbert or not. You are going to do it regardless... And YOU were apart of it! Your father may have went after Gilbert but YOU knew about it, YOU stood right next to him while he did this to him. YOU saw and did not stop him. YOU were apart of it because YOU didn't stop him!! FUCK YOU!"

He grabbed the demons hair. And slammed his head into the ground. Over and over again,

"YOU WERE APART OF IT! YOU DARED BETRAYED ME!!! AFTER FEEDING ME THAT SHIT ABOUT LOVE! IF YOU FUCKING HAD SUCH BULL SHIT FEELINGS YOU WOULDN'T HAVE LEFT! AND YOU WOULD OF SAVED GILBERT YOU DUMB ASS!! YOU LIER! YOU PIECE OF SHIT!!!

he stopped after the 34th time of hitting the demon's head on the floor. Blood all over. Anger, betrayal and pain ragging out of him.

"I won't kill you yet...not until you fix the damage you've done..."

He said bitterly

"Now I know for a fact love isn't real.,. Thanks to you, "

He turned to Gilbert.

"...I know your scared... "

He touched the boys cheek. He was cold... no warmth in him... And Rai hated it.

"Call Ichiro and tell him to drop off Kai.. Were home now. "

Yamito hissed in pain as he was kicked in the face.

"...you know...the way you over react over ONE slave really tells me something...you weak not physically but mentally...most people would have let gilbert die...he's replaceable for you don't see him as a person but a slave...and guess what Rai slaves are replaceable." Yamito didn't even bother to fight back as he grabbed him by the hair allowing the other to slam his face into the ground, he kept healing although his pale porcelain skin was stained with crimson blood.

"I did love you Rai...but since you didn't love me back I got over it, I wanted to marry you and make sure you were happy and safe but you had other things in mind. I gave you my heart and you spat on it and walked all over it why...should I be forgiving?" Yamito allowed the other to take his anger out on him.

"You know well enough that I can't die...even if I did I'd be reborn." Yamito weakly smirked.

"What do you mean love isn't real? Do you honestly think that Gilbert just lusts for your touch and worried about you so much he became ill...doesn't that seem alot like a love hate realtionship?Yamito laided agansit the cold ground.

Gilbert.

" master...do you hate me now?" Gilbert sobbed quietly.

"Don't throw me away!"

Yamito grunted in response and left and called ichiro and told him to drop of Kai.

Rai bit his lip. What Yamito said was a lie.. he had loved him.. but in a different way. Perhaps not the fuzzy love with rainbows and fluffy unicorns but he did. Why would he be weak in front of him if he hadn't cared or loved him. Yamito was the only person he'd allow to top him... to see him cry. He regretted trusting the boy now. He didn't want to get married... so what! Was that such a bad thing! Yamito didn't think that poping such a question to a heartless, heartbroken, man would scare him!!

"..I.... I hate you. "

He hissed refusing to look at Yamito. He'd never tell the demon how he truly felt or that he missed him because he couldn't let go or get over the fact that Yamito.... hurt him and betrayed him.

He snapped his fingers- and a unremarkable, unremoveable collar appeared around Yamito's neck. He snapped his fingers again and the chains quickly freed him.

"...Fix Gilbert.. if you don't... that collar will kill you..."

He said, his back to yamito, he refused to show the pain in his eyes, and walked trying to leave the room to talk to Gilbert. If Rai hated the rabbit then Why was he trying so hard to fix him... and why had he made him stay with Ichiro...

it was to protect him...

Yamito sighed softly.

" I know you do."Yamito paused.

"But those words are as thin as paper as long as you aren't looking me in the eyes while saying them." Yamito flinched slightly as the tight collar appeared around his neck.

"Kill me? I doubt you would really do that...although I would hate to see tears rolling down those cold cheeks of yours...so I won't question your request..." Yamito mubbled softly.

"Don't cry...I'll be back soon..." Yamito disappeared and whent back to the castle that was now lying in ashes.

Gilbert remained queit while in Rai's arms.

" I know you do.But those words are as thin as paper as long as you aren't looking me in the eyes while saying them."[/Quote]

No...He couldn't...If he turned- Yamito would see... and he was done showing the boy any kind of emotion or affection in his body. Knowing he'd use it against him again.

"Kill me? I doubt you would really do that...although I would hate to see tears rolling down those cold cheeks of yours...so I won't question your request...Don't cry...I'll be back soon..."[/Quote]

Rai's eyes widened hearing those words. Had he know? Was he just teasing him... throwing those words at him as if they ment something. As if the demon knew his pain. Knew that tears were stinging behind his cold eyes.

In truth he had no desire to kill Yamito.. but once the betrayal he was stricken with anger and disappointment and...depression. Maybe Rai would have a difficult time killing Yamito, because this entire time He was going after things Yamito loved or was his... now that he got all that... the only thing left was the boys life,..

Yamito disappeared. Leaving Rai alone for a moment. He bit his lip.

No... I-I won't let your lies get to me... your full of bull shit! You don't care!! And if you don't care...I won't! I...I won't let you deceive Me twice!

He thought to himself- rubbing his eyes. Stopping the water that was building up.

----------------------------------------------

Rai held Gilbert in his arms. His mind was somewhere else deep in thought. He was cold... yet Gilbert provided no warmth.

"....I'm giving you an order...Gilbert....And I want you to follow it..."

He muttered in the boys ear.

"Stop thinking I'll get rid of you. I don't ever want to replace you. And don't ever insult me again.."

He touched the boys cold cheek. Looking him in the eyes.

"You asked if I hated you... you insulted me by asking such a stupid question. You know very well.. I don't hate you. "

His eyes fell as he looked away... His thoughts wondering again.

"....Soon...you'll be ok...I promise. "

Yamito returned later on that evening covered in ash from head to toe.

"Rai...I'm back." Yamito walked up to Gilbert and paused.

"I know your proabley going to regret this but." Yamito whent over to Gilbert and placed in a wind up key and began to turn it, soon after the demon winced his chest glowing as he fell to the floor gripping his chest.

"Agh!" Yamito panted softly and looked up at Rai as Gilbert began to twitch and reached out his hand to Rai.

"Ma...master." Within seconds the boy transformed back to normal.

"Master!" Gilbert's eyes filled with joy as he hugged Rai tightly.

"T-thankyou." He sobbed softly

When Yamito returned, Rai glared, watching him carefully, not really trusting him.

When Gilbert was returned to normal, He allowed the rabbit to embrace him. Holding him gently- but his eyes never strayed to far from Yamito.

What had happened to him...

"Yo! Any body home-"

Ichiro came into the room with Kai. Rai bit his lip and grabbed Ichrio by his shirt and punched him in the face, knocking him to the floor.

"Ahh! Shit! "

"That's for not keeping Gilbert safe. "

He glanced back at Yamito... now.. he was done...he had fixed Gilbert. There was... no use for him now, Rai knew that if he killed Yamito.. he'd be killing a piece of himself...

Yamito felt his pulse began to slow down he was certain he had done everything right...maybe he had used to much of his life force to bring Gilbert back he was certain that since Gilbert was a mortal it wouldn't take that much of his life force.

"R-Rai..." Yamito said weakly as he stood up almost tumbling back to the ground as me did so, he walked closer to Rai causing Gilbert to hide behind Rai.

"Don't be scared little one..." Yamito smiled weakly before returning his attention to Rai once again, he stubbled slightly and pulled Rai into a tight hug.

"I'm...so sorry Rai...I don't know if I'll live after doing that but I know how much you care about Gilbert.... And I don't want to hurt you anymore then I already have...but I just want you to know...I..I..never actually got over you...I...I..was consumed by anger that I could make you only mine and protect you...I still live you Rai and I always will." Yamito weakly smiled and kissed Rai's cheek pulling away before suddenly collapsing.

Rai glared, pushing Gilbert behind him as Yamito stood and came to him.

"Don't..."

He hissed. But as he listens to Yamito... his anger softened slightly. Yamito still loved him? He was sorry? All this time He just wanted him to himself? Was this all true? Or just another lie? He flinched as the demon kissed his cheek and suddenly collapsed. He stared at him. Hesitant to help.

His heart felt torn. He didn't want to help the demon because he betrayed him.. but he did love him. What should he do?

"Ichiro..."

"I'm on it. "

Ichiro sighed and teleported Yamito and himself into a bed room, where he began to treat him.

Gilbert gently tugged on Rai's sleeve looking up at him with a worried expression.

"S-shouldn't we go watch? You know incase of something happens."

Yamito groaned softly as the treatment continued but I seemed that his state was getting worse as the treatment went on the marking's down his body fading in and out.

Kai watched as Ichiro healed Yamito and noticed the markings and went Rai.

"I think Yamito's dying or something." Kai said softly as he tugged on Rai's sleeve.

Gilbert tugged on Rai's sleeve looking worried.

"S-shouldn't we go watch? You know incase of something happens."[/Quote]

"...no.."

He muttered. Looking away. Kai came to him next,

"I think Yamito's dying or something."[/Quote]

Rai bit his lip hesitant. This was getting difficult.

"Stay here."

He left them... going to Yamito's room. Ichrio stopped the treatment looking at him.

"Leave. And... thank you. "

Ichrio nodded and left the room. Rai leaned against the door. Crossing his arms. Yamito was in fact.. slowly....dying.

Kai and Gilbert looked at eachother but remainded where they were like they were told.

Yamito opened his eyes and smiled weakly.

"Come here..." Yamito reached out slowly wanting the other to stay by him.

"Your honestly still pretty hard to read....but...are you bothered by this?....you can give me life but I won't be immortal anymore... Would you be....ok with that?" Yamito smiled weakly.

"You always did want a firm grasp on my life whether it was burying me, bringing me to life or in the middle.... Now you have that control."

Yamito opened his eyes, and smiled weakly at him. He dared smile...after all the shit He did.

"Come here..." [/Quote]

Rai glared, looking away and staying still, biting his lip. He hated this... his body wanted to go to him... but his mind was still angry. Yamito reached out slowly to him but he didn't move.

"..s-stop it..."

He muttered.

"I'm fine...over here."

"Your honestly still pretty hard to read....but...are you bothered by this?....you can give me life but I won't be immortal anymore... Would you be....ok with that?"[/Quote]

Yamito smiled weakly. Rai glanced at him.

His heart was telling him to save him... but his anger, and pain was still eating at him. Rai had NEVER forgave anyone before. So he never learned... and he didn't know how to forgive and trust Yamito again despite the fact he loved him deep down inside.

"...I'm not sure...if your worth saving...Human or immortal...I don't care...you lier.."

"You always did want a firm grasp on my life whether it was burying me, bringing me to life or in the middle.... Now you have that control."[/Quote]

"...Yeah I do...but who said I ever wanted it Like this.....stupid.."

He muttered. He felt sick. His heart was breaking. He was fighting with himself. He honestly... didn't know what to do... and that scared him, He always had the answers and now.... he has none.

Yamito frowned slightly.

"I see...not wanting to come near me...that's rather saddening." Yamito sighed sofly.

"...well...I don't want to be a burden...so..." Yamito got up with alot of struggle and whent over to the window and opened it.

"If it doesn't matter what I do anymore then... My work is done here." Yamito paused and walked over to Rai and hugged him.

"Hate me all you want...just take care of everyone when I'm gone ok?"

The demon frowned,

"I see...not wanting to come near me...that's rather saddening."[/Quote]

"Did I hurt your feelings? Guess your finally getting a taste of the pain you caused me."

He said bitterly. Yamito sighed sofly.

"...well...I don't want to be a burden...so..."[/Quote]

Yamito got up with alot of struggle going to the window. Rai could feel his heart breaking more. He wasn't a burn... it was just very difficult for Rai to even show his emotions now to Yamito.

"If it doesn't matter what I do anymore then... My work is done here."[/Quote]

"..m..May be.."

No... no don't go!

Yamito paused and walked over to him and to his surprise... hugged him.

"Hate me all you want...just take care of everyone when I'm gone ok?"[/Quote]

Rai pushed the other away.

"Stop it... Just stop with all your bull shit!!"

He grabbed the others shirt.

"I.. I hate you... I .. I fucking hate you..."

His voice breaking as he slowly fell to his knees, not letting the other go.. he'd Never let him go... not again... he'd go insane. He couldn't handle this... not all these emotions and conflicting feelings. What was he to do?!!

With trembling hands... a bright blast of power surged out of him- And hit Yamito- making him fly and fall back on to the bed.... Rai stared at the ground.

"..h..hate...hate you..hate you"

He muttered. Fainting, from exhaustion, after saving Yamito's life, and giving him his strength. Perhaps Rai,.. forgot how to say I love you,.. and just kept saying... I hate you.

Yamito grunted as he was pushed away almost falling but then the other suddenly grabbed his shirt.

"Rai..." Yamito whispered softly not attempting to get away from the other male.

Yamito screeched in pain as the surge of power pinned him agansit the wall painfully before dropping him on the bed.

"R...rai!" Yamito rushed over and pulled the other into his lap, gently pressing his face into his neck.

"Don't s..scare me like that..." Yamito spoke softly as heated tears began to roll down his face.

Rai didn't wake up for 3 days.

Rai slowly opened his eyes, He was in his bed room? Holding his head be recalled what he did? How he saved Yamito despite the torture he put him threw. He couldn't believe he did something so drastic and stupid! He didn't even expect to see the other again... assuming he left him after saving his life. He was alone in the room... like always. Yamito and the other slaves were no where in sight.

.....kill me..

He thought to himself sighing. Had yamito left? Or.....had he stayed...?

Yamito walked in the room hugging a pillow in his arms.

"Are you awake master?" Yamito walked closer and crawled into the bed with him remaining close to him.

"Are you feeling OK?" Yamito ran his fingers through the others hair gently.

"Should I go get you something to eat? You've been asleep for awhile you know..." Yamito sighed softly and snuggled close to the other.

"You really scared me...doing that...but I'm so glad that you did...it means you still care."

Rai glanced up hearing the door open. He froze.... it was...him. Yamito walked in the room hugging a pillow in his arms.

"Are you awake master?" [/Quote]

He frowned, looking away.

"....w-why are you still here."

He muttered, the demon walked closer and suddenly crawled into the bed with him, getting close. His eyes widened. Who did he think he was?! How dare he come in here acting as if what happened never happened!

"What are you doing...!!"

"Are you feeling OK?" [/Quote]

"NO! I'm with yo--"

He cut himself off- feeling Yamito run his fingers through his hair gently... W-Why? Yes he saved him... but doing so was very difficult for him. Why was he being nice to him. Why was he 'pretending' like he cared again? ,..was he trying to hurt him again? ... or... was it something else?

"Should I go get you something to eat? You've been asleep for awhile you know..."[/Quote]

The others warmth... how long had it been since he felt Yamito touch him? The other snuggled into him, making Rai bite his lip. He wanted this... and yet He was scared to trust Yamito again...let alone forgive him.

" ..yamito--"

"You really scared me...doing that...but I'm so glad that you did...it means you still care."[/Quote]

He slowly pushed the other away, His hair falling in his eyes, so you couldn't see them.

"...I...I can't... I can't do this right now... I don't know... if I can trust you..."

He let go of him, covering his face with one shaky hand.

"I.. I saved you...b-but that doesn't mean I forgave you! It doesn't mean I wasn't hurt! Or I'd take you back! Or that I need you or your love! It doesn't mean anything! It doesn't mean.. I missed you or... I trust you again... I just.... I couldn't let you die... and I.. don't know why. "

Love.... that was the reason... why Rai couldn't let Yamito die. He did need him... He needed his love and Yamito needed to reassure Rai that it was okay to trust him... and he needed to force his way - force Rai to forgive him...by showing him how much he loved him. Sex.

Yamito's eyes were slightly teary.

"I-Im sorry I kept having a nightmare that I lost you....c..can I stat a bit longer?" Yamito cuddled closer into the others warmth when he was suddenly pushed away causing him to fall of the bed.

"M-Master...please forgive me."

He curled into a tight ball not wanting the other to see him crying, eventually he ended up crying himself to sleep.

When the others finally woke up kai went and began making breakfast for everyone while Gilbert peeked into Rai's room.

"Master...."

Rai didn't care, He was to drained to kick Yamito out of his room, so the boy ended up sleeping on the floor... and Rai pretended not to hear him crying. He just... didn't know if he had it in him... to forgive someone. . He had NEVER done it before.

He sat up as Gilbert came into the room, peeking his head in.

"Gilbert...come here.."

Rai was feeling so many conflicting emotions He felt drained and...sad.

Once the rabbit came over Rai pulled the boy into his arms and held him close... he was cold to the touch.

Gilbert... tell me honestly...how do you feel about having yamito staying here?

He wanted his slaves option.

Gilbert smiled softly as he was told to come into the room, he walked into the room and crawled onto the bed joining Rai staying close to him as Rai pulled him into his arms. Gilbert always enjoyed moments like this but this time around he didn't enjoy it as much because he felt like something was unsetting Rai.

Gilbert... tell me honestly...how do you feel about having yamito staying here?
Gilbert bit his lip before looking at Rai.

"Well...I feel a bit tense but I think that has to do with everything that has been happening around here...Yamito hasn't threatened he in anyway...it kind of feels like he's my big brother that iv'e never had...honestly a storm rolled in last night and he stayed with me until I fell asleep...I think he's turning into a changed man...don't you?