trapped birds.((Sosuke0549 and bloodbunny.))

Bloodbunny

Gilbert frowned slight.

"....Ok....lets go before he gets back and becomes mad."Yamito's father was standing at the doorframe listening to their conversation.

"So your not going to accept his proposal?"Yamito's father walked into the room.

• Replies 663
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• Sosuke0549

Rai glared at his rabbit.

"Why are you worried about him being mad. Its me You need to fucking worry about. "

He stopped seeing a demon standing in the doorway. He looked similar to Yamito.

"So your not going to accept his proposal?"[/Quote]

The creature walked into the room. Rai glared. His eyes now glowing red.

"And who the FUCK are you. And who and what proposal!! Are you the bastard to brought me here?!"

If someone didn't tell Rai what was going on He would litterly destroy every thing.

Gilbert sqeaked softly curling up slightly afraid the other would hit him.

Yamito's father chuckled darkly.

"And just who do you think your talking to?! I am your King!" He hissed.

"And my son brought you here planning to marry you."

Yamito's father chuckled darkly.

"And just who do you think your talking to?! I am your King! And my son brought you here planning to marry you."[/Quote]

"Your son..."

Rai understood now, Yamito brought him here for marriage and was a Prince!

'There's no way I'm getting Married. "

He stated firmly. As he began to start a 'go home spell. '

Yamito walked through the room and grabbed Rai's arm .

"Don't go." Yamito spoke softly, he was still tired from moving everyone to the castle and probably wouldn't do anything to stop him not wanting to over work himself.

Kai mewled softly rubbing his eyes sleepily.

"Im tired master..."

Rai stopped when Yamito entered the room, telling him to not leave. He glared at his pet.

"Don't you dare put your filthy hands on me. You betrayed me...To think I trusted you is sicken. Give me one good reason why I shouldn't kill you where you stand you disloyal pet! "

He hissed. The other had the nerve to take him.and the others out of there home and dared to put a ring on his finger, a symbol of marriage!

"What the hell is wrong with you?! HM?! Did you think I'd wake up not tossing that piece of shit you put on my finger away! That I'd just wake up and be perfectly fine with you taking me and the others out of my house?! What the fuck do you have to say for yourself! "

He heard Kai complain about being tired. He glanced at his kitten, biting his lip and ignoring him. This was clearly no time to interrupt Rai when he was dealing with Yamito.

Rai was hurt. He trusted the demon.. liked him more then the others... allowed him to call him by his name a fuck him and this is how he repay's him?!

Gilbert moved away from the two demons the hissing and yelling hurting his sensitive ears.

"M-Master he isn't worth your time.." Kai gently tugged on Rai's sleeve.

"Of course I didn't expect you to just accept it your so stubborn and heartless, you do not have the strength or the right to kill me Rai hen it comes to me unless I'm willing your completely powerless although you hate admitting it, but I don't have the heart to kill you and your not that much of a burden to me yet...but yet again it seems that you don't know me that well after all do you? " Yamito lifted a hand beginning to teleport the three men back to Rai's house.

"If you change your mind you know how to get back here...but be warned the next time you show your face you may not be welcomed here." And with that Rai was gone and Yamito went back to doing his royal duty's.

(sorry if I seem a little off I spent to much time outside and fell ill.)

Rai stood in his home. His eyes cold as Kai and Gilbert where beside him. He was pissed... so pissed!! He recalled the others voice.

"Of course I didn't expect you to just accept it your so stubborn and heartless, you do not have the strength or the right to kill me Rai when it comes to me unless I'm willing your completely powerless[/Quote]

THAT'S NOT TRUE!!! FUCK YOU!

although you hate admitting it, but I don't have the heart to kill you and your not that much of a burden to me yet...[/Quote]

A burden?!!! Are you fucking serious! How dare you!!!

but yet again it seems that you don't know me that well after all do you? " [/Quote]

I GUESS NOT BECAUSE YOU FUCKING BETRAYED ME!!

"If you change your mind you know how to get back here...[/Quote]

Like hell I will!

but be warned the next time you show your face you may not be welcomed here."[/Quote]

Then why the fuck would I come back! UGHHH YAMITO!! DAMN YOU!!!

Rai stood where he was in silence before grabbing Gilbert and Kai pulling the two boys to him. Refusing to let go of them as he fell to his knees and hugged him tightly. I didn't cry tho... no tears were shed. But hate was growing in his soul. Making it darker then ever. He hated that he allowed Yamito to see him at his weakest...and he dared to betray him. He was going to get his revenge.

He always got his revenge~

Yamito betrayed the wrong master and Warlock.

Gilbert watched his master standing in complete silence it rather scared him, a small gasp left the rabbits lips as he was pulled into a tight hug along with gilbert bringing both slaves down with him as he knelt on the ground.

"Master?" Gilbert spoke softly obviously showing concern for his master.

Kai remained silent but hugged Rai back tightly nuzzling him gently know that he probably need the contact and comfort.

{ 3 months later }·

Rai had change. It had been months and he hadn't really sexually touched Gilbert or Kai. He was distance and would be gone for days at a time.

He was planning something....but what?

It was 1 in the morning when Rai came home. Covered in blood but looked to be fine. He sighed as he began to remove his clothes, assuming his pets were asleep. He needed to take a long relaxing bath.

Recently Rai hadn't been touching Kai and Gilbert over the last few months it began to worry Gilbert although he wasn't too comfortable with Rai touching him in the first place, but Rai hadn't been himself lately ever since Yamito went back home Gilbert would stay up day and night when ever Rai went out because when Rai did go out he didn't usually return the same day but what Rai problem didn't see was that what he was doing was effecting Gilbert's health he didn't have much of an appetite in the first place but things only appeared to be going down hill, he didn't sleep, he barley ate, and barley spoke the rabbit was a shell of his former self he didn't have the energy he wasn't aware and he wasn't as affectionate as he used to be.

It was around 1am in the morning Kai was fast asleep in his bed while meanwhile Gilbert was picking up the shard of broken china that had scattered across the floor when he began to wash and dry the dishes after the rest of the house had been straightened but he was so tired that in the end he ended up dropping a plate.

Rai stopped when he heard the sound of broken glass. He remained in his bloody pants but was shirtless. Blood stained his chest, shoulders and back. He stepped into the kitchen and sighed seeing Gilbert.

"What are you doing up so late."

He asked. Snapping his fingers and levitating the broken pieces of the dish into the trash.

"And don't worry about the blood.. it's not mine."

He muttered. Slipping his hands into his pockets and inspecting his pet. He was pale and slimmer then before, dark bags under his eyes. Clearly he wasn't taking care of himself.

Gilbert sat on his knees and sighed softly.

"I'm cleaning up the dishes Kai fell asleepbmid way through the chores so I finished the rest by myself." Gilbert yawned and sleepily stood up .

"I didn't notice the blood actually." Gilbert yawned and rubbed his cheek smearing blood on it by accident.

"Why....are you always gone?" Gilbert looked down at the ground feeling ashamed for braking the china .

"I don't like it when you leave...you dont come back for a long time..."

Gilbert sat on his knees.

"I'm cleaning up the dishes Kai fell asleepbmid way through the chores so I finished the rest by myself."[/Quote]

"That's unnecessary Gilbert. Don't do his chores. "

His rabbit yawned sleeply.

"Why....are you always gone?" [/Quote]

Rai froze staring at his pet.

"...Why does matter.."

"I don't like it when you leave...you dont come back for a long time..."[/Quote]

Rai bit his lip.

"This is only temporary, in two weeks I'll be done and everything will go back to normal, come on...I'm going to take a shower, you may wait in my room until I get out.

Gilbert looked up at his master.

"But I don't do them master could come home to a messy house and become mad." Gilbert frowned as Rai asked him why he cared so much about him leaving.

"I don't like it when you leave...you ignore me and I miss you using up my free time to watch the door waiting for you to come back."Gilbert frowned slightly.

"But I can barley move I'll just sleep on the couch."

Rai listened. He didn't quit understand why the rabbit cared so much and worried so much about him to the point were he himself was getting sick.

"So you want my attention is that it?"

He glanced at him. Rai had grown more dark. He ignored the fact that Gilbert "cared" about him. Assuming he'd turn out just like Yamito.

He took the boys hand and signed, kneeling down to him so they'd be at eye level.

"...Gilbert...just stop..whatever you feel for me isn't real...Do not concern yourself...because I know now that love isn't real...and neither is whatever your feeling. Yamito betrayed me...and he will pay for it...I refuse to let myself be swayed again..."

He took the rabbit into his arms.

"Your lighter then before...you need to take better care of yourself. "

He got some blood on the other but didn't really care. He went straight to his room and put Gilbert down going to the bathroom to clean himself.

Rai had changed somehow...he was...so different...

Now...he was just isolating himself.

Gilbert's eyes began to water .

"I want to know that your safe and your not going to just let me die...I don't want to be left alone again..." Gilbert began to silently cry holding his hands up to his face.

"Ever since Yamito left...you've been like this , it's not what you think this is I suffer from separation anxiety and it's hard for me to become attached to people at all because they always push me away and abandon me!" Gilbert struggled slightly but he was way to weak to put up a decent struggle.

" I turned out be a orphan for a reason didn't you check my information I've had multiple homes and masters but I never end up staying. I don't want to be alone again you don't understand!" Gilbert grabbed the others wrist hugging him tightly sobbing quietly.

Gilbert's eyes began to water.

"I want to know that your safe and your not going to just let me die...I don't want to be left alone again..." [/Quote]

Rai sighed,

"Gilbert.."

The rabbit hid his face.

"Ever since Yamito left...you've been like this , it's not what you think this is I suffer from separation anxiety and it's hard for me to become attached to people at all because they always push me away and abandon me!" [/Quote]

Rai bit his lip. He didn't want to care about his other slaves thinking they'd betray him too.. he wasn't sure if he should trust, care, and devote himself to someone else again.

"Gilbert...I won't abandon you..stop this. "

" I turned out be a orphan for a reason didn't you check my information I've had multiple homes and masters but I never end up staying. I don't want to be alone again you don't understand!"[/Quote]

He grabbed his wrist hugging him tightly and sobbing quietly. Rai observed the other carefully. Was it worth it to care about him...

"I understand..."

He muttered, as he roughly pulled the rabbit into a rough kiss. He knew what he wanted now... and he'd give him the attention he craved so badly.

His hands wrapped around the others small body and took him to the bed- He climbed on top of him.

"I'll take care of you...you have nothing to worry about..."

He kissed his neck, moving down his body.

Gilbert smiled slightly hearing Rai say he wouldn't abandon him.

"Thankyou." Gilberts eyes widened slightly as Rai kissed him roughly. Rai carried him ti the bed before crawling on top of him.

"Rai...you don't need to...I just want you to stroke my hair or something small ad such either way I'm to weak to have sex you could kill me...I understand if that's what your trying to do."Gilbert held the other hand in his small hands.

" your no longer warm..."

"Rai...you don't need to...I just want you to stroke my hair or something small ad such either way I'm to weak to have sex you could kill me...I understand if that's what your trying to do."[/Quote]

He said, holding his hand.

" your no longer warm..."[/Quote]

Rai bit his lip.

"Was I ever warm..."

He muttered. He slowly got off the rabbit and laid on the bed.

"Come here..."

He muttered, allowing him to rest on his head while he ran his fingers threw the rabbits hair,

"You need to eat more..."

He muttered again.

Gilbert nodded softly moveing closer to the other male relaxing as the other stroked his hair .

"I know."

Rai sighed and slowly closes his eyes.

"You better be here when I wake up. "

He hissed. And he seemed to be exhausted, since it didn't take him long to fall asleep.

Gilbert smiled slightly.

"Don't worry I'll be here." Gilbert wrapped his arms around the other male and closed his eyes and drifted off.

{ Next Day }

Rai was still fast asleep in his bed. He must of been very exhausted because he slept till noon. When he finally woke up. He tossed a little, slowly sitting up with a meager case of bed head. He yawned. Looking to his rabbit. And he was thrilled to see He had kept his word. He was still beside him...

Rai gently ran his fingers threw the others hair. Looking rather satisfied and at peace. He wondered where his kitten was.

Gilbert was still fast asleep beside Rai by the time that he woke up,the rabbit stirred slightly as the other ran his fingers through his soft hair. Gilbert slowly woke up and smiled slightly hugging his master gently .

"Morning master." Gilbert genlty nuzzled the other he was a little bit more comfortable with the others presents then normal.