[18+]Spoiled Stardom (Rem x Pigeon)

Remalade

"I'm watching you cook. It's not every day that I get to see something like this." Hatomi chuckled in his ear, pressing a kiss to the back of his neck before continuing to watch him cook. Even if Niran complained, the blush on his cheeks would give him away. He was surprised to notice that Niran seemed to be a good cook.

• Replies 973
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Remalade

• Kotorichan

Niran squirmed and whimpered softly. "stop being all touchy... Why would I cook for you anyway?" he huffed. "you'll probably just complain about the food..." he tried to think about something besides the touches, he didn't want to get aroused right now.

"I would not complain, since I'm not a brat like you." Hatomi smirked. "I would eat anything that you made, even if I didn't like it, because that's what you do when you like someone." he added. He stopped his kisses to let Niran finish cooking, but his arms were still around the star's waist.

"Liar, you wouldn't eat anything" Niran muttered. He didn't actually think that, he just felt embarrassed by the man's words. He quickly finished the food and put it into bowls. "alright, it's done... Are you ready to eat?"

Hatori smiled and nodded. "Thanks, Niran." he muttered, giving him a quick peck on the lips. He carried both of their bowls to the table and sat down opposite him. He tasted the food, and hummed thoughtfully. It tasted pretty good. "Not bad, Niran." he smiled.

"I haven't done much cooking for awhile" Niran mumbled, sitting down and taking a bite of his own food. "And if you don't like it then you don't have to finish it" He stubbornly refused to meet the man's eyes, instead just looking at the table.

Already used to Niran's attitude changes, Hatori didn't say anything else on the subject. If he tried to convince him that he was telling the truth, the star would probably get even more upset with him. He simply ate his food quietly, genuinely enjoying what Niran had prepared. When he finished, he went over to the sink to start washing the dishes that Niran had dirtied while he cooked.

Niran finished his food surprisingly quickly, he felt a lot more relaxed now that he was in his own home. He brought his dish over to the sink and watched Hatori for a moment. "you don't have to wash everything you know... I can help"

Hatori nodded at his words and moved over so that both of them could stand at the sink. Figuring that he could wash and Niran could dry the dishes, he quietly set up a system of washing the dishes and passing them along to Niran. Their hands brushed from time to time, but he didn't comment on it, a slight smile tugging at his lips instead.

Niran helped dry the dishes, trying not to show how flustered he was getting from all the little touches. Although as time passed it became more and more clear that it was getting to him. It wasn't that he didn't like it, he just didn't know how to behave around Hatori anymore. His mind kept slipping back to the night that they slept together...

Hatori glanced over at him, noting that he looked like he was spacing out. Was he daydreaming? His face seemed a bit red as well. The manager dried his hands, then turned to Niran in concern. He leaned in close, touching his face lightly. "Are you alright? Your face is flushed..." he muttered, hoping he wasn't coming down with a fever. He was so wrapped up in his thoughts that didn't notice how close he was to Niran.

Niran's eyes widened as the man got closer, he quickly jerked away from him. "I-I'm fine!" He snapped, looking away to avoid eye contact. "stop staring at me" he brought his hand up to shield his embarrassed expression from Hatori. "just finish washing..."

Hatori's expression scrunched into confusion and a bit of hurt as Niran snapped at him. Was he still upset at him because of the food? He had insisted that it had tasted good, so why was he acting this way? As Hatori usually did when he was upset or angry, the man fell silent. His expression was blank as he turned back to the sink and continued washing the dishes.

Niran lightly bit his lip as he noticed Hatori's silence. He didn't want to make the man upset but it was so embarrassing. "idiot... why do you have to keep touching me so much?" he mumbled, turning away to continue drying the dishes.

Hatori sighed softly, not taking his eyes off of the dish he was washing. "That's what happens when you really like someone Niran. You want to be close to them. It feels nice to have someone to hold and touch that likes you back." he replied, his tone not cold like it usually was when he was angry.

"it feels weird though, I can't stop thinking about... dirty... stuff..." Niran said quietly, his cheeks burning with embarrassment. "And I can't focus on other things when you do that..." even his ears had turned pink by now. "And I don't wanna do something wrong..."

Hatori laughed under his breath at his words. "And you think I don't think about things like that too? Do you know how hard it is to focus on my work now? Ever since we did that, it's hard for me to see you professionally without thinking about kissing you and touching you." he admitted quietly. "It's not my fault that you're so cute. Especially when you're so red like right now."

Niran looked up at him. "really? you're not just making that up to make me feel better?" he lightly chewed his lip, slightly nervous about how the man might respond. "a-and I'm not cute..." he muttered, quickly remembering his usual defensiveness.

Hatori washed the last dish and dried his hands again. He leaned against the counter, smiling down at Niran earnestly. "I'm being honest. If only you knew how much you affected me." he said softly. The manager pulled him closer and pressed a kiss to his lips, his hands resting on his hips.

Niran whimpered softly in protest to his words. He immediately returned the kiss, reaching up to wrap his arms around the man's shoulder and pulling him closer. The tension in his body seemed to completely disappear in just a few seconds.

Hatori deepened the kiss with a groan, squeezing Niran's waist lightly. His mother and Aya wouldn't be home for a while, right? Maybe they could...? He was certainly tempted, and Niran wasn't making it any easier right now.

Niran pressed himself forward against Hatori's body. He broke the kiss to glance at the kitchen clock before looking back at the older man. "No one's going to be home for at least two hours..." he murmured before kissing Hatori again. He didn't want to say what he wanted... he just hoped that the manager would be able to understand what he meant.

Hatori nodded quickly in understanding and kissed him back. He pulled back only to take Niran's hand and lead him back upstairs to his room. He laid him down on Niran's bed and kissed him again, his hands easing under his shirt and tracing over his soft skin.

Niran smiled slightly and followed him. He returned the kiss happily, running his hands up Hatori's back. He let out a breathy sigh of pleasure and pushed his chest up into the gentle touches. He hesitated for a moment before lightly running his tongue along the other's lower lip.

Hatori was pleasantly surprised by the star's actions, and he licked against his tongue gently, encouraging him to go further. His hands trailed down to Niran's pants, and his fingers dipped low into his waistband. His fingers brushed against his cock lightly before he slowly pulled down his clothing.