[18+]Spoiled Stardom (Rem x Pigeon)

Remalade

Hatori listened quietly as he ate. He didn't want to overstep his boundaries by jumping into their conversation, but he silently wondered what other ways the family was affected by Niran's success.

• Replies 973
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Remalade

• Kotorichan

Niran sighed softly at his sister's words. "sorry about that... It's not like you even like you even get free tickets in the first place..." he murmured. Aya shrugged slightly. "it's fine, I wouldn't like all the loud noises anyways... I can just get you to sing for me whenever you come over"

Hatori silently noted that Niran was eating normally. He had been worried for him, but he was glad that he seemed to be improving. He stiffened when he felt his phone vibrating in his pocket. The manager formally excused himself from the table to accept the phone call that was most likely the agency calling to check up on Niran.

Niran lightly bit his lip as he saw Hatori leave the table. He couldn't help but worry that the agency was going to say that Niran's break would be cut short. He was quickly distracted by his mother and sister beginning to talk and ask him questions.

Hatori answered the call with a frown, fearing that he would be greeted with bad news. Fortunately, it was only an assistant calling from the Sales department to report on Niran's album. It seemed that the star's popularity had increased immediately after his appearance on the talk show, and more fans were purchasing his previous album. Hatori thanked the young woman for the call. He returned to the table and gave a smile to assure Niran that everything is fine.

Niran relaxed when he saw Hatori's smile. He soon finished his own food, as did his family. Niran and Aya started to clean up the kitchen and Atsuko moved to the living room to relax for a bit.

Hatori considered helping with the dishes once he finished eating, but he decided to let the two siblings have some time to themselves. Even if Niran had acted like his sister annoyed him earlier, it was clear that he'd missed her. The manager took a seat next to Atsuko. He chose his words carefully before speaking. "So what is it like to live so far from the city? I would assume it's much quieter..."

Atsuko smiled at him when he spoke. "Yes, it's so much less busy and crowded... I really love it here and it was so helpful when Niran and Aya were young. The community was much more involved then if we were living in Tokyo..." she sighed softly. "we were very lucky"

Hatori nodded and smiled back. Niran's family seemed like such nice people. He wondered about their well-being without the presence of Niran or his father. "Have you been doing well lately?" he asked softly.

"yes, we've been doing well... Of course we both miss Niran, and I worry about him a lot" she looked over to where Niran and Aya were joking around. "He's so sensitive, and I know that all the media attention is hard on him... When he first moved away he'd call me up almost every night, just sobbing about how he wanted to come home..." Atsuko looked over at Hatori with a sad expression. "I've kept my own job so if he ever wants to quit he doesn't have to worry about money... But it must be so stressful"

Hatori frowned at the information. He hadn't been working with Niran early in his career, and by the time he'd met him, it seemed that the star had hardened past the point of crying anymore. He seemed to cover that up with rudeness and anger. It looked as if Niran was coming out of that now, but he still worried for how the star had fared in the beginning. "Yes, unfortunately this lifestyle is very demanding. But I'm working hard to lessen Niran's stress. I'll take care of him, please don't worry, Atsuko-san." He promised with a bow of his head.

Atsuko smiled softly and bowed her head. "thank you Hatori-san... I'm glad that he seems to have finally found a manager who actually cares about him..." she sighed softly and lifted her head. "would you like to take a bath? I'm sure you've had a busy day"

"Sure. Thank you, Atsuko-san." Hatori responded with a smile. He went to retrieve his clothes from the bag he had packed and returned so that the woman could lead the way. He was still unsure of where things were in the house.

Niran walked over as Hatori came back. "Hey, want me to wash your back for you?" he asked casually. His voice made it seem like that was really all he wanted. Atsuko sighed softly "Niran, I'm sure Hatori-san is stressed from his day, you shouldn't intrude on his time to relax."

"No, it's fine. I don't mind, Atsuko-san." Hatori assured lightly. He turned back to Niran, his tone casual as well. "Lead the way." he muttered. Even if he was glad to have some time to relax, having Niran there would only make it better.

"alright, just don't bother him" Atsuko murmured. "I won't" Niran smiled and went to his room, he grabbed some clothes from his bag and went to the bathroom. They had a traditional Japanese bathroom with the bath and shower separate. Niran shut the door behind them and smiled up at Hatori.

Hatori smiled at him when they were finally alone, wrapping an arm around his waist and pulling him in close. "You have such a nice family." he muttered as he kissed Niran's forehead. "I'm glad to see that you're happy."

"Yeah, they're nice..." Niran said softly, he rested his face against Hatori's chest and sighed happily. "thanks for making sure I get to visit them... I thought I'd have to wait for a few more months..."

"That's what I'm here for, you cute little brat." Hatori added. He ran his hands through Niran's hair lightly before pulling away slowly. "I wasn't opposed to you coming along, but I do actually want to take a bath." he chuckled.

Niran rolled his eyes and pulled his shirt off. "I never said that we weren't" he huffed before pulling off the rest of his clothes. "come on, let's get cleaned up" he said with a bright smile.

Hatori followed suit, undressing himself quickly. The bathroom at his own house was a modern one, and being in a traditional one reminded him of a trip he had taken to an onsen when he was younger. He fiddled with the faucet as he ran a bath to make sure the water wasn't too hot. When the tub had filled considerably, the manager turned off the water and stood back to let Niran get in first.

Niran sat down in front of the shower head and started to wash himself off. He glanced over his shoulder at Hatori and grinned. "want to help clean me?" he teased lightly.

"Nope, clean yourself." Hatori teased back. He let his fingers trace over Niran's bare back lightly before he stepped into the tub. He relaxed in the warm water as the tenseness in his body soon dissipated.

Niran huffed softly and quickly washed himself off before getting into the tub to relax with Hatori. He snuggled against the man and sighed. "I kinda feel bad for not telling them about us..." he murmured.

Hatori welcomed him into his embrace, wrapping his arms around him. "As much as I would love to, that probably wouldn't have been a good idea. This is the first time you've seen them in a while, telling them something like that so suddenly might be a surprise." he muttered.