[18+]Spoiled Stardom (Rem x Pigeon)

Remalade

Hatori gathered his things and made sure that the bathroom was tidy before returning to his room. A few minutes later, he went back to the living room to thank Niran's mother politely. After the bath, he could definitely say that he felt so much more relaxed.

• Replies 973
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Remalade

• Kotorichan

Niran went back to his own room for the evening. Atsuko and Aya both bathed before going to bed. Around midnight Aya came to Niran's room, she had been having trouble sleeping. Niran sleepily followed her back to her room and sat with her until she fell asleep. He quietly sang to her and rubbed her back, trying not to be so loud that he would wake anyone up.

Hatomi retreated to his room, checking in with the agency once more before finally laying down to rest. He was glad that he was able to get some sleep without having to get up extremely early and work a tedious schedule. The manager tried to sleep, but by midnight he was still wide awake. He had gotten so used to having Niran by his side that it felt odd to be without him. As he layed on the futon, he could swear that he was hearing light singing. He curiously ventured out into the hallway in search of the sound.

Aya soon fell fast asleep. Niran smiled and stopped singing, lightly kissing her forehead before leaving her room. He started to walk back to his own room but noticed Hatomi in the hall. He walked over to him and smiled brightly. "hey, are you looking for something" he asked in a hushed voice.

"No, I couldn't sleep and I could hear your singing from my room." Hatori responded. Even when it was almost 1 am and the star was tired, he still sounded good. But he wondered if Niran was getting to sleep. He wanted him to enjoy his little vacation as much as he could.

Niran felt his face heat up in embarrassment. "oh, you did? sorry..." He gently took Hatori's hand and started to lead him back to his own room. "come on, I don't want to wake the others up..." he smiled. When he got to his room he suddenly let go of Hatori's hand. "um, just give me a second to clean it up..."

Hatori smiled at his expression, letting himself be unexpectedly led to Niran's room. This would be the first time he had eve stepped foot in Niran's room, and he was interested to see what it looked like. Obviously he had used this room before he had gotten famous, and he still wanted to know what the star was like when he was younger. Hatori laughed quietly at his words and nodded to say that he would wait.

Niran slipped into his room, making sure that Hatori couldn't see inside. It wasn't actually a mess at all, it was just filled with cute things and whales. He swore softly as he pulled a couple posters down and gathered up his stuffed animals to push into the closet. He pulled out his whale shaped nightlight and hid the light blue alarm clock. It was taking a lot longer than he had thought it would.

Hatomi was left to stand outside the door and wait. After a few minutes of hearing shuffling around coming from inside the room, he silently peeked inside. The manager caught a glimpse of a few posters and whale shaped items, then he darted back out before Niran could notice he had peeked. He kept his expression neutral, but he was thinking of how cute it was in his head.

Niran finally managed to hide all his cute stuff and opened the door, slightly out of breath. "okay, I cleaned up. Come on in" he stepped back to let the manager in. his room now looked completely bare with just a couple of t-shirts thrown on the ground.

Hatori pretended to look surprised at the bareness of the room. "Don't musicians usually have posters of bands and singers on the walls? Or pieces of sheet music all over the place?" he teased, taking a seat on Niran's bed. "I expected your room to fit your cute personality."

Niran blushed deeply and shut the door behind himself before joining Hatori on the bed. "I just took all my stuff with me when I moved..." He lied, looking down at his feet. It felt weird to actually have Hatori in his own bedroom.

Hatori knew that was a lie because he'd been to Niran's apartment numerous times. That and the fact that he'd just seen him hide away all of the items in question. "Oh really? Then how do you explain the abundance of whale plushies stuffed into your closet?" he grinned.

Niran's face turned bright red at the question. "W-what? That's- You- There's nothing in my closet!" He squeaked, squirming nervously. "W-what makes you think I'd have something like that? I'm not a g-girl!" He lightly brushed his hair in front of his face to hide his blush.

Hatori got up from the bed and went over to the closet. He only had to open it up a few inches and one of the stuffed whales fell out. He picked it up off of the floor and carried it back over with him when he sat down on the bed. "Why did you hide them? It's not like I would have made fun of you." he said gently. "So what if you like them? They're cute and you're cute. Just be yourself."

Niran tried to grab Hatori's arm to stop him but it was too late. He watched in horror as he opened the closet, his eyes teared up in humiliation. "N-no, Aya must've put those in there" he protested weakly. "it would be weird if I liked something like that right?"

Hatori was confused as the star got upset. Why was he making such a big deal? Had someone picked on him before because of this? The manager took Niran's hand and intertwined it with his own. "No, it's not weird. Just because someone else says that you can only like certain things doesn't mean that you're forced to listen. If it makes you happy, then go for it. Who cares what anyone else thinks." he shrugged, his tone encouraging. He never wanted Niran to feel as if he had to hide who he truly was.

Niran shook his head quickly. "N-no, I can't just like whatever I want. Don't be stupid" he tried to pull his hand away. "people don't just accept that kind of stuff, if I went around telling everyone that I'm a weirdo that likes girly stuff and sea creatures everyone would just l-laugh at me"

"You're not a weirdo, Niran. People that truly care about you will accept you as you are, no matter what. If they can't accept it, then they don't deserve to have you in their lives." Hatomi said sternly. He held onto his hand tightly, wanting him to understand what he was saying.

Niran stared down at their hands, trying to fight back tears. "b-but it's true... I have to pretend to be someone completely different all the time so that people will like me... I would've never gotten popular if I was just myself."

"That's not true. You're a great person, just as you are. And I know that everyone would love you." Hatori insisted. He could see that Niran was close to crying. He just wanted to pull him into his arms.

"you're just saying that to make me feel better..." Niran sniffled. He felt like a little kid and it just made him feel worse about the whole thing. He quickly stood up, pulling his hands away from Hatori. "It doesn't matter anyway, I've been planning to get rid off all this stuff anyway"

Hatomi stood up as well, placing his hands on Niran's shoulders. "I wouldn't say that if it wasn't true. You know that." he muttered, frowning when the star said that he would throw away his items. "Don't do that. These are special to you. And I like them."

Niran's shoulders slumped. "But... It's weird..." he said softly. He wanted to believe what the man was telling him but it was hard to believe. "E-everyone always says it's weird..." he quickly wiped his eyes as a couple tears came out.

Hatori fingers pressed gently against Niran's cheek as he wiped away a stray tear. "Forget what anyone else says. All that matters is you." he said softly, giving him a kiss on the forehead. He pulled Niran in close and wrapped his arms around him tightly.