[18+]Spoiled Stardom (Rem x Pigeon)

Remalade

Niran soon finished washing himself and stepped out of the shower. He dried off and got dressed without a word. Finally he turned back to Hatori. "I'm gonna go lay down... Maybe then my back will stop hurting..." he sighed.

• Replies 973
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Remalade

• Kotorichan

Niran was unusually quiet. By now, the star would usually be complaining and blaming Hatori for putting him in pain. He finishing showering, then dried and dressed himself as well. The manager nodded in approval when he said that he would lay down and rest. Anything to make Niran feel better and return to his usual self was fine. "Alright, rest well." he replied lightly.

Niran lightly bit his lip before leaning up and pressing a sweet kiss to the man's lips. He quickly pulled away and looked away, his face red in embarrassment. "Aya will be home soon..." he mumbled before hurrying back to his room and flopping down on the bed. He pulled a blanket over his head and curled into a ball, thoroughly humiliated by his own actions.

Hatori was taken aback but pleased by the sudden kiss. He kissed back softly, his hand pressing gently into Niran's waist, but the blonde pulled away sooner than he would have liked. The manager nodded to his words and watched as he left, an amused smile tugging at his lips. Niran was full of little surprises. Just when he thought that he had the star all figured out, he would do something completely unexpected. Hatori shook his head and smiled to himself as he straightened up the bathroom then went to his room to check in with the agency.

A few minutes later Aya came home. She ran straight to Niran's room and within a couple more minutes she could be heard loudly crying to her big brother. Niran did his best to help her calm down, but she had just had a very difficult day at school.

Being the workaholic that he was, Hatori had just finished tapping away on his laptop when he heard a sound coming from down the hall. Was that...someone crying? After a few seconds, he heard the crying intensify, and he hurried to go and see who it was. The man hesitated in the hallway when he realized it was Aya crying. He could barely handle Niran when he was upset, how could he handle a little girl?

The door to Niran's room was left a little bit open. Niran gently ran his fingers through Aya's hair, hugging her close to his chest as she sobbed. "A-and Miki keeps s-saying that you're not really my b-brother, and that I'm j-just making it up. A-and today she t-told Toura that I'm a l-liar and T-Toura laughed at me" she kept crying loudly, clinging to Niran's shirt. He gently rocked her in his arms, almost looking like a mother. "shh... I know... it's okay Aya... You're gonna be okay" he murmured soothingly.

Hatori took a quick glance through the door. With his younger sister in his arms, the star almost seemed maternal. Hatori had never seen him act like that before. He didn't want to embarrass them or intrude on something that wasn't his business, so he decided to wait until they were finished.

It took a few minutes for Aya to calm down, after she stopped crying she just stayed in Niran's arms for a few moments. "I wish we could still go places together..." she mumbled. Niran sighed softly and pulled back a bit to look at her. "I know sweet heart, but I can't right now... I'd get swarmed by a bunch of people" he lightly wiped her eyes. "I wish we could go places too..." he sighed softly and helped her stand up. "it's gonna be okay though..." he smiled gently and squeezed her hands. "let's get some food for you, being hungry never helps anything"

Hatori heard his words and quietly made his way to the kitchen, busying himself with coffee and trying to look casual. He too wished that Niran could have more time to spend with his family. But between their busy touring schedules, press conferences, and fan meetings, there was barely any time for extra visits. Even so, Hatori had promised that he would try his best to convince the agency to ease up on Niran's schedule, and he would come through on that promise.

Niran went down to the kitchen, still holding Aya's hand. He glanced at Hatori with a slight frown before leading her to the fridge. "what do you want to eat?" he asked, opening up the fridge to look at what they had. Aya stayed close to him, a little bit nervous around Hatori. "I want some eggs..." she mumbled. Niran let go of her hand to start getting out the ingredients. "alright, just give me a minute"

Hatori gave her a reassuring smile and stepped back to let Niran take over the kitchen. He really wasn't good at dealing with people younger than him, so he decided not to say anything, lest he end up making things worse. He leaned against the counter and quietly sipped his freshly made cup of coffee.

Niran made a simple omelette and gave it to Aya. He sat down with her and waited for her to finish eating. After she finished she looked up at Niran and then to Hatori. "um, Hatori-san, how much longer is Niran staying with us?" she asked shyly.

Hatori held back a sigh. He should have known that such a question was coming. "We'll be staying until the end of the weekend, and leaving Sunday evening." he replied. "But hopefully we'll be able to visit again soon."

Aya's face fell into disappointment. "that's just two and a half more days..." she whimpered. Niran quickly hurried to sit next to her. "that's longer than most of my visits, and Hatori-san is trying really hard to make sure I can visit more often..." he seemed extremely distressed by the fact that she was upset. He never actually did this around anyone else.

Hatori nodded quickly on agreement with Niran's words, not wanting the girl to cry again. He was also taken aback by the blonde's eagerness in consoling his sister. He had never seen him act so caring. Moments like this showed just how important his family was to Niran.

Niran sighed softly and slowly pulled away from Aya. "Do you wanna go hang out in your room for a bit?" he asked gently. She nodded and they both headed back upstairs. Niran felt kinda bad for completely ignoring Hatori this whole time, but he knew that he would be seeing his manager all the time anyway.

Hatori was glad when they left him alone and he wouldn't be dragged into the conversation again. Seriously, how did Niran manage that? The dark-haired man paused when he heard the faint sound of his phone ringing from upstairs. He hurried to catch it before it went to voicemail.

"Tori! I was beginning to think you weren't going to pick up, my friend."

"Mino-san? I was away from the phone. What is it?" he asked, a bit confused as to why he was calling out of the blue.

"I just wanted to let you know that Niran's appearance on the show got the highest ratings out of any of the other guests this week. My producers are dying to invite him again for a follow up interview! What do you think?"

"Hmm...I'll have to talk it over with him first. I'll call you back later."

"Of course. See you later, darling!"

Hatori hung up the phone with a sigh. Even on vacation, it seemed he wouldn't able to neglect his work.

Niran and Aya stayed in Aya's room for the rest of the evening. After a couple hours Atsuko returned. She looked tired from work as she walked in. She stopped by Aya's room to check on her children before looking for Hatori to say hello to her guest.

Hatori smiled and greeted Atsuko when she returned home. Niran's family seemed so welcoming. He could understand why the young man missed them so much.

Before long, it was time for them to leave. The manager finished packing his things, carrying his bag downstairs. "Are you ready, Niran?" he called, knowing they would have to hurry to beat traffic.

Niran pulled himself away from a tearful goodbye with his family. He knew that he couldn't put this off any longer. He grabbed his bags and gave his crying sister one last hug before following Hatori downstairs. "yeah, let's go" his voice was a bit shaky as he tried to fight off his own tears.

Hatori gave him a consoling pat on the shoulder before bidding his family goodbye and leading him back to the car. He put their bags inside, then waited until Niran was ready until pulling off. Their days off were fun, but now it was time for them to get back to work.

Niran got into the car without a word and stared out the window. He kept trying to remind himself that he would be able to visit his family again soon, but it was still hard to leave. "what do I have scheduled for today?" he finally asked quietly, his usual defiance seemed to be completely missing.

Hatori noticed his subdued silence, but he decided to give him some time to himself. He glanced over at him when he heard his question. "Fortunately, we only have one thing for today. We're scheduled to do a little performance on Mino's show. I know it's kind of short notice, but it was a special request from Mino himself and his producers. This is a really good opportunity, and you only need to do one song to close out the show."

Niran sighed and nodded. "alright... I can do that..." he shut his eyes and leaned back in his seat. "am I going to be really busy for the next few days? That's usually what happens when I get time off..." he felt a crushing sadness at the knowledge that his break was already over.