[18+]Spoiled Stardom (Rem x Pigeon)

Remalade

"I know..." Niran pressed his face into Hatori's neck. "I don't think they'd be upset at me... And I know that they'd never say anything to the press... But I guess it's best to just wait"

• Replies 973
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Remalade

• Kotorichan

Hatori nodded, tilting his head back slightly so Niran could be in a more comfortable position. He felt much more at ease than he had felt in months. He traced light patterns on Niran's wet skin with his fingers absentmindedly, simply enjoying the moment between them.

Niran closed his eyes and lightly kissed Hatori's neck. He was completely relaxed against the other's body. It was so nice to not have to worry about work or other people for once.

Hatori smiled at the small gesture. "There you go trying to seduce me again. Who knew you were such a pervert, Niran?" he teased, a chuckle escaping his lips as he relaxed further in the tub.

Niran blushed deeply at the comment. "I'm not trying to seduce you this time" he grumbled, turning around so he was leaning his back against the man. "And last time I just didn't want to go anywhere all day, I was hoping that my sex appeal would be enough to make to lose your common sense"

"Is that so?" Hatori grinned, his hands resting on Niran's hips when he moved. "Well, I have to admit...you almost had me. I was tempted, but I knew we couldn't stay. You still get an A for effort." he added as he kissed Niran's neck softly.

Niran squirmed at the kiss and pouted. "that's not fair, I did all that embarrassing stuff for nothing" he huffed, crossing his arms over his chest like an angry child. "you better forget that ever happened."

"It wasn't for nothing, Niran. It really was sexy." Hatori smirked, pressing another kiss to his neck. "I'll never forget it. Thank you for such a great memory." he chuckled.

"noo" Niran whined, trying to squirm away from the kiss. "it was embarrassing! you can't hold this kind of stuff against me, I have almost no experience with relationships" he looked away, his cheeks pink.

Hatori shook his head and smiled as he let Niran squirm away. Even if he didn't act like it, he couldn't deny that Niran certainly could be cute when he wanted to. "Oh really? Like when I kissed you for the first time and you said you could sue me for sexual harassment? For someone that doesn't like to be embarrassed, you do it often." He teased.

Niran covered his face with his hands, trying to hide his blushing face. "I've only ever dated one girl in my freshman year, so stop making fun of me" he whined. "it's not my fault I don't know what I'm doing"

Laughing at his reaction, Hatori pulled his hands away. "Alright, I'm done teasing you." He promised with a kiss on the cheek. He settled back against the tub, pulling Niran to rest against him again.

Niran huffed angrily and crossed his arms over his chest. "Jerk" he grumbled. He wasn't really angry of course, just embarrassed. He repositioned himself so he was facing Hatori again and rested his head on the man's shoulder.

"Brat." Hatori called back. He ran his fingers through Niran's hair gently as his other hand rubbed soothing circles into his back. "It's strange....tonight will be the first of a few that we won't be sleeping next to each other." He mumbled.

Niran blushed softly and looked up at him. "yeah, I guess so.." He leaned up and lightly kissed the man before hiding his face against Hatori's shoulder again. "whatever, you'll probably sleep better without me there anyway..." he muttered.

Hatori kissed back softly, an amused smile on his lips when Niran hid his face again. Had he always been so cute? "No, I'll be cold without a certain little brat curled up next to me." he chuckled.

"I'll get you an extra blanket if you get cold...." Niran grumbled, snuggling his face into the other's bare shoulder. He felt so comfortable but he didn't actually want to admit how happy he felt. He slowly closed his eyes, almost wanting to just fall asleep.

"Oh thanks, you're so caring." Hatori muttered sarcastically. He felt Niran relaxing in his arms, and he seemed so still that he could tell the star was falling asleep. "Alright, let's get out here so you can rest." he muttered, moving to get up.

Niran whimpered and clung to Hatori. "Noo... I don't want to get out" he whined "I want to stay in here with you" He looked up at the manager, his face stuck in a cute pout. He didn't want to go back to pretending there was nothing between them.

"You're killing me, Niran." Hatori shook his head. He didn't want to part with Niran either, but putting it off would only make it worse when they had to spend the entire night away from each other. Even so, he couldn't help wanting to stay in that spot a little longer. The manager closed the gap between them and kissed Niran passionately.

Niran wrapped his arms around Hatori's shoulders. His eyes slowly closed as he returned the kiss passionately. His hands moved up to run through the man's hair, gently feeling his damp locks. After a few moments he slowly pulled away with a smile. "okay, we can get out now"

"I'm starting to think you enjoy torturing me like this." Hatori grumbled. He pecked Niran on the lips once more before standing up in the tub, pulling the star up with him. He helped Niran step out of the tub, then turned to pull out the drain. Grabbing some towels from the rack, he handed one to Niran and used the other to start drying his hair.

Niran laughed at the man's words. "My I do" he teased. He started to dry himself off, humming softly to himself. He walked over to kiss Hatori's cheek. "we can't do anything more or they'll hear us" he murmured.

"I know. This is enough for me." Hatori smiled, pressing another kiss to Niran's cheek. "Now hurry and get dressed, or they'll wonder what's taking us so long." He chuckled. The manager finished drying himself and put on a fresh set of clothes.

"you can just say I fell asleep in the bath" Niran said with a yawn. He quickly finished drying his hair and got dressed. He waited until. Hatori was dressed too before leaving the bathroom. "Mom! Aya! We're done in the bathroom!" he called.