[18+]Spoiled Stardom (Rem x Pigeon)

Remalade

Niran lay on his couch for a few minutes before getting up and going into the bathroom. He stripped all his clothes off and stepped on the scale. He frowned when he saw that he had gained some weight. The young star left his clothes in a pile as he went to his room and slipped on a t-shirt and boxers. He went to his kitchen and threw away all the food he had that seemed like it would make him gain weight. By the time he was done his kitchen had almost nothing left in it. Niran ignored the pangs of hunger in his stomach and lay back down on the couch, switching on the tv to try to distract himself from his own thoughts.

• Replies 973
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Remalade

• Kotorichan

As Hatori sat through the boring meeting, he couldn't help his thoughts from drifting back to Niran. Was the blonde okay? He knew that he was capable of taking care of himself, but he still worried about him since they had parted on such unpleasant terms. He had the urge to call him and make sure that he was alright, but the blonde probably still didn't want to speak to him. Hatori knew that once Niran got into a mood like this, it would take him a little while to come back to talking to him. He figured that if he gave the blonde some space and left him alone for a bit, he would eventually talk to him and they could work this out.

Niran stayed on his couch for about an hour. His mind was spinning and the hunger only made his thoughts more negative. He began to wonder why he was even trying to make things work with Hatori, it was starting to seem obvious to the singer that things were hopeless. Finally he got up and got dressed. He put on a hoodie and some sunglasses and left his house. He wasn't really thinking clearly but he knew he was sick of being stuck inside all the time.

Hatori was glad when the meeting finally ended, but he knew that he still had things to take care of. Even so, his mind was still on Niran. He turned his phone back on, and was disappointed that there were no messages from the star. Was he still upset with him? Or perhaps he had fallen asleep? He hoped it was the later. Frowning worriedly, Hatori started his car and headed to his next order of business.

Niran started to wander around the town. He kept his face covered by his sunglasses and his hood up all the way so no one noticed him. He just wanted the feeling of fresh air and freedom for bit. After about an hour he came to the sudden realization that he had absolutely no idea where he was. He had never been allowed out like this and the city was huge and confusing... He couldn't just ask someone for directions or they might identify him... The young star briefly considered calling up Hatori but he couldn't bring himself to talk to the manager right now, especially since he'd just get yelled at.

As Hatori chatted with the venue managers, he couldn't help glancing down at his phone. Still no messages or calls from Niran. Was he overreacting? What if Niran was fine and he was getting worked up for nothing? He just couldn't shake the feeling that something was wrong. The man sighed and sent Niran a quick message asking him if he was okay, then forced himself to get back to work.

A young woman with dark purple hair and multiple piercings stood casually on a street corner. Her dark sunglasses and hood pulled over her head kept her out of sight, but there was a grin on her face. It wasn't often that she was able to slip away from her overprotective managers, and she was glad to enjoy some free time without being bothered. Her eyes fell on a pair of sunglasses similar to hers, and she squinted at the figure until she recognized him. How could she not realize that it was Niran? After all, she was Miranda Starr, a punk-pop singer that had appeared in just as many magazines to him. She watched him closely as he wandered through the streets. Was he lost? Rookie mistake. She inched over towards him, muttering in a voice barely above a whisper, "You look like you need a little help, Niran-kun."

Niran jumped at the sound of his name and whirled around. "what the-?" he felt himself start panicking at the fact that someone had recognized him. It only took him a moment to recognize the woman and relax a bit. "oh, you're, uh, Miranda right?" he laughed nervously and pulled his hood a little tighter around his face. "you surprised me..." he felt his phone buzz in his pocket but ignored it. It was probably just Hatori...

When Hatori finally was able to leave the meeting, he was disappointed to see that the blonde had bit responded to his message. He quickly sent another before getting into his car.

"Niran, I don't know if you're still upset with me, but we need to talk about this. Call me back when you get this message."

The man arrived home thirty minutes later, but he still hadn't heard from Niran. The blonde could be so stubborn when he wanted to be, it was infuriating at timesz with a sigh, Hatori tried calling him. To his dismay, the ball went straight to voicemail. Of course. Deciding simply to make a quick trip to Niran's hone, the manager arrived and sent a quick text asking the star to come outside for a minute. As expected, he was ignored. Now getting frustrated, Hatori frowned and made his way to Niran's door. He had a spare key and let himself in, only to be greeted by an empty house. A rush of panic coursed through him. Where was Niran?

"Yeah, that's me." Miranda grinned, glancing over him quickly. She had seen Niran on television countless times, had been to the same celebrity events as him, and even worked in an agency similar to his, but she'd never even spoken to him until now. "So what brings you to this side of town? Do you have annoying managers too?" The young woman chuckled as she took a cigarette out of her pocket and stuck it between her lips.

"Yeah... I've been doing whatever they tell me for the past two and a half years... I just need some space for once" Niran sighed and glanced around. "although it's probably a stupid idea... I have no idea where I am now since I'm always with Hatori" he felt a pang of guilt as he mentioned his manager's name. He was just causing even more problems for the man... He wanted to keep being angry and blaming Hatori for everything, but he knew he couldn't keep it up much longer.

"Well luckily for you, I grew up around here and I know this town like the back of my own hand. And I know exactly how to get your mind off of all that stress." Miranda smirked, linking an arm around Niran's and tugging him along. "There's this cool nightclub a few blocks from here. Great music, and the people there and pretty chill and don't really listen to mainstream music, so you don't have to worry about being recognized. I go there from time to time when I need to clear my head, you'll love it." she added. Even though she assured him that he wouldn't be recognized, she was unaware that they were already being watched and photographed.

Meanwhile, Hatori was absolutely panicking. Where kn the world could Niran have gone? He had left him twelve text messages and called him nine times already. Why wasn't he answering his calls? Had his phone died? Was he somewhere where he couldn't get to his phone? The man's stomach turned at the thought of Niran being in danger. He needed help finding him, but he knew that he couldn't tell the agency about this. Telling them that he had let this happen would be like handing in his own resignation letter. Overwhelmed with worry, Hatori decided that the best thing to do would be trying to go out and find him. He left a note on the counter telling Niran to call him immediately if he returned home, then hurried off to search for him. He didn't factor into the fact that the city was extremely large, and he would probably end up searching all night. It also didn't help that he had started looking on the exact opposite side of the city that Niran was on.

Niran was still a bit hesitant to go to the club despite Miranda's words. "I don't know... I should probably head back pretty soon, I mean... I just needed some fresh air for once" His stomach growled loudly and he laughed nervously. "and I should make myself some dinner. Thanks for the offer though" he carefully tried to pull away. He was mostly just feeling guilty for ignoring Hatori's texts, especially after being such a brat all day...

"Aww come on, at least let me take you out to get a quick meal. Besides, I doubt you'll want to be out here any longer. It gets pretty dangerous around here at night, especially if you don't have someone with you that knows their way around here." Miranda insisted.

Hatori sighed as he pulled the car over and parked on a dark street. He had been canvassing the streets closest to the blonde's house, but he was still unable to find him. He wasn't even angry at him anymore, he just wanted Niran to be safe. He frowned in worry as he put the car into drive and continued his search.

Niran hesitated for a moment before nodding slowly. "Yeah... I guess you're right... Uh, I should probably just let me manager know that I didn't get kidnapped or anything, he's probably throwing a fit" He smiled slightly and pulled out his phone to call Hatori. He stared at the screen for a moment as he tried to think of what he could say that wouldn't make the man hate him too much...

Hatori stopped the car when he saw a head of blonde hair. Could it be Niran? He quickly pulled over and hurried out of the car, dropping his phone in the process. He cringed at the sound of it hitting the ground hard, but he didn't care if he had already found the star. When he stepped onto the sidewalk, the young man turned, and he was disappointed to see that it was not Niran. Hatori frowned in frustration and went back to his car. He picked up the fallen phone, noticing the cracked and darkened screen. It wouldn't even turn on properly. How was he supposed to contact him now? The man's worry and frustration increased as he started back on the road.

"Just come on, he's probably not even worried anyways. Most managers care more about the money than their clients anyways." Miranda muttered with a bitter laugh, tugging Niran in the direction of a small fast food place.

Niran frowned deeply when the call went to voice mail. He put his phone back in his pocket and followed Miranda. "yeah, you're probably right... the only thing he'd be worried about is getting fired" he laughed, trying not to feel too upset. Hatori had probably just been calling to tell him about something that was planned for tomorrow... There was no way that the manager had noticed that he was actually gone.

"Yeah, that's pretty much all they ever care about anyways." Miranda shrugged. She led him inside and ordered a quick meal for each of them. She settled them into a small booth near the back of the restaurant where they wouldn't have to worry about being seen. "Speaking of managers, I'm working on getting my manager fired." she muttered.

Hatori finally returned to Niran's home. Immediately he went to find the house phone, just in case he had called. As expected, he hadn't. The man was exhausted from searching, but much too tired to fall asleep. Besides, what if something happened? He didn't think he would be able to sleep at all knowing that Niran was still out there. He went to the kitchen and made himself a cup of coffee to stay awake, knowing that there was nothing else he could do but wait for him to come home or contact him.

"seriously?" Niran's eyes widened at the other star's words. "why? did he do something really terrible? I mean, I've tried to get managers re-assigned but never fired..." He felt horrified at the idea of actually making someone lose their job. What if it was someone who really needed the money? or couldn't get another job for a long time? He could be a huge brat, but that seemed too cruel...

Miranda frowned at the question. "He's such an asshole. The worst thing is that he was so nice in the beginning. He even told me that he loved me. But then I found out he was only saying all that shit to keep his job. He's only using me to get a promotion. But I'm trying to get him fired before that can happen. But enough about my problems, what's up with you?" she added, looking over at Niran with a slight smile.

"he said he loved you?" Niran gasped. "that's so fucked up... being an asshole is one thing, but playing with someone's emotions is even worse..." he felt his chest tighten as he wondered if that was what Hatori was doing. "me? well... not much... just getting tired of having everything I do be decided by someone else..." he shrugged.

"Yeah, I totally understand you on that one. I got into this business because I loved music. Now I have to deal with people always on my back about my "image" and doing whatever the agency tells me to do. I wish I could just go back to making my own songs and being my own person." Miranda muttered. "Do you ever feel like that?"

"yeah, I feel the same" Niran leaned back against his seat. "I just always liked to sing and stuff... I only got into this because my sister begged me to try auditioning when a recruitment group came to my hometown... Now it's just about how I act and dress, it's like I'm just some big doll for them to dress up and parade around the stage" He shook his head in disgust. "I hate it"

"Exactly. But I heard you can do this thing called "contract termination", and all you have to do is pay a little bit then you'll be able to quit, no strings attached. I'm saving up to do it, then I'll finally be free from this damn lifestyle and I can go back to making music like I used to." Miranda smiled warmly as she finished up her food.

Niran had barely touched his food. It seemed so fattening and he didn't like eating in public like this... "yeah... I've thought about quitting... But I'm waiting until I have enough money to pay for college for my sister and myself..." he shrugged "I'll probably stick with this for awhile longer"

"Well, I guess we all have things to take care of. Now let's get you home before it gets too dark around here." The young woman said lightly. "I'm gonna call a friend of mine to pick us up. I'm sure he won't mind taking you home." Miranda quickly pulled out her phone and arranged for her friend to meet them outside. A few minutes later, a small car pulled up in front of the restaurant. The driver looked to be only a few years older than the two stars, and the car had the lingering smell of cigarette smoke. "Tell him your address." the girl smiled as she slid into the backseat next to Niran.

Niran got into the car, despite the fact that he was a bit unsure about it. He had only met Miranda a couple times and wasn't fully sure if he could trust her or her friend... He gave the man his address even though he knew it would be horrible for the information to go public. Miranda's words about her manager lying about loving her were stuck in the young star's mind, he just couldn't help but wonder if that was what Hatori was doing... Maybe the two managers had shared tips on getting promotions or something.