[18+]Spoiled Stardom (Rem x Pigeon)

Remalade

Hatori pressed into the kiss, his tongue licking against Niran's as he squeezed his hips. He moaned against his lips as he moved on his own, Niran riding him hard. His hips bucked up to meet Niran's movements, which only made him go in deeper.

• Replies 973
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Remalade

• Kotorichan

Niran threw his head back with another gasping moan as Hatori's cock slammed against his prostate. He started to speed up the movement of his hips, pushing the man in as deep as possible. He gasped out the manager's name as he leaned forward for another kiss.

Hatori took the opportunity to kiss down the soft skin of his neck, more sounds of pleasure passing his parted lips. His mind reeled with being taken in so quickly by Niran, his cock being pressed against his tightness. He kissed him back passionately, not even pulling back for air even though he was panting heavily. The man could already feel the ecstasy building up towards his climax.

Niran kept moving his hips, moaning into the man's mouth. He broke the kiss again, his eyes gazing into the other's for a moment before pressing his face into his neck. "I-I can't, I'm already-" he tried to force his words out through his moans as he grew close to climax.

Hatori understood his words, and he moved his hips up roughly, eager to meet his own release as well. His fingers dug into Niran's waist as he steadied him so he could pound even harder into his prostate. He was already close, and he doubted he could hold out any longer.

Niran shuddered at the feeling of Hatori moving harder. An even louder moan torn from his lips as he threw his head back and came hard. His hips slowed to a stop as he panted heavily, his body feeling weak.

Hatori didn't stop moving even when he felt the blonde come onto both of them. His hips snapped up until he came as well, a low groan falling from his lips as he filled Niran up. His movements slowed as he came down from his high, his hair clinging to his forehead with sweat. The manager tiredly pressed a kiss to Niran's lips, to spent to even feel like pulling out of him at the moment.

Niran leaned against Hatori's chest and closed his eyes. "I'm sleepy..." he whimpered. This had managed to wear him out and he just wanted to go back to sleep. "we should get cleaned up though..." he reluctantly mumbled. It was so comfortable like this, the feeling of them being connected, the manager's warm body... The young star just felt so satisfied.

Hatori ran his fingers through his hair lightly, reveling in the feeling of Niran pressed so warmly against him. "Hm....let's sleep for a little bit first. We still have some time, I'll make sure that we wake up and get cleaned up before they get home." he muttered. The manager lifted Niran gently and pulled out of him, then laid down and brought Niran against his chest. He was tired as well, and he figured a quick nap couldn't hurt.

Niran closed his eyes and nodded, the promise of sleep was just too tempting. "you should... Lock my door... And set an alarm..." he murmured sleepily. He really didn't want his family to find out by walking in on them like this.

Hatori dragged himself out of the bed and locked Niran's door. He set an alarm on his phone and set it down on the bedside table, then slid back into the bed next to him. His arms returned to wrapping around Niran's waist as he pulled him in close and closed his eyes sleepily.

Niran snuggled against him and yawned softly. "I love you..." he mumbled, not really thinking straight at the moment. After just a few seconds he fell into a deep sleep.

Overridden with sleep, Hatori barely heard his words. He nodded slowly to whatever Niran had said. After a few minutes, he had fallen asleep as well. They were only able to sleep for an hour and a half before his alarm went off. The manager quickly shut it off and laid back on the bed with a sigh. He glanced down at Niran, a smile growing on his face. The young man always looked so calm and sweet when he slept, much different from his usual bratiness that Hatori liked as well. Figuring that Niran would complain if he did it later, he kissed his lips softly then pulled away. He gently nudged him and muttered his name to wake him up.

Niran whimper in frustration at being woken up. "no... I wanna sleep..." he whined, pulling a pillow over his head. "my body hurts... I don't wanna move..." he closed his eyes and started to fall back to sleep, overly exhausted from earlier.

Hatori sighed and pulled the pillow from over his head. He understood that the blonde was tired. He put an arm around him and rubbed his fingers against his hip soothingly, knowing that he was sore from earlier. He supposed that he could let him sleep just a little longer.

Niran snuggled closer to the man's chest and closed his eyes. "you should forget about all that embarrassing stuff I did earlier..." he mumbled, his face turning red in embarrassment as he remembered how forward he had been.

"Why would I want to forget that? I liked it." Hatori chuckled. He ran his fingers through Niran's hair lightly. Smiling at him as he cuddled closer to him, Hatori felt much more at ease then he'd felt all week.

"no way, I was acting weird... You probably drugged my food or something" he huffed before pulling away. "I should take a shower... I'm all gross and sticky" he managed to sit up, wincing at the pain in his lower back.

Hatori laughed at him and sat up as well. "Why do you always make it sound like I'm such a huge pervert?" he shook his head, peering at him curiously. "Come on, we can both get cleaned up." he added. The manager got out of the bed and held out a hand to help Niran up. If he was as sore as he was last time, he would have to be careful.

"that's because you are a huge pervert..." Niran grumbled, gratefully taking the man's hand and grabbing some clothes from his dresser. He slowly walked to the bathroom and turned the shower on. He stepped into the water with a soft sigh, the water making his body relax.

"Only for you." Hatori muttered softly. He went to his borrowed room and grabbed a change of clothes, then joined him in the bathroom. He stripped off the last of his clothes and stepped into the water behind Niran, holding onto his waist gently just in case.

Niran turned around to face him, his cheeks red. "I... Um... I need to get your stuff out, so don't look" he mumbled nervously. He reached down and slowly pushed two fingers into his tender hole. A pained whimper escape his lips as Hatori's cum dripped out.

Hatori obliged and looked away pointedly. He stiffened when he heard the sound from Niran's lips. When he thought that he was done, he glanced back down at him. "Are you okay?" he asked softly.

Niran had started washing the rest of his body. "yeah... I'm fine..." his cheeks were still flushed a deep crimson in embarrassment. "I'm just sore" he looked up at Hatori and then quickly looked away again. "but... It was worth it..." he mumbled

Hatori smiled at his words and pressed a kiss to his cheek. Deciding to spare him anymore embarrassment, he remained silent and continued washing himself.