[18+]Spoiled Stardom (Rem x Pigeon)

Remalade

Niran looked up and smiled at Hatori. "hey, don't just stand there! Come here and sit down" he patted the space on the couch next to him. Aya scooted closer to her brother, she seemed to be terrified of Hatori. Niran frowned and gently brushed her hair back, talking to her in a gentle whisper.

• Replies 973
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Remalade

• Kotorichan

Hatori started to protest, but thought that it might seem rude, so he slowly moved to sit next to Niran. Noticing the small girl's discomfort, he gave a smile of reassurance. Children were another thing that wasn't exactly Hatori's forte.

Niran lightly poked Aya's cheek. "Say hi, come on... You're fifteen already" he said lightly. She clung to his shirt and looked over at Hatori. "h-hello..."she mumbled. Niran smiled and glanced at Hatori. "she's shy, sorry. She'll be okay when she gets used to you"

Hatori was surprised that the girl was fifteen. He had assumed that she was much younger from the way she was acting. "Hello, Aya-chan." he responded gently. "No, it's fine. I think I'm just naturally scary to kids." he muttered.

"would you like sole tea Hatori-san?" Atsuko asked. "Dinner is being cooked right now, but if you're hungry then I could get you a snack..." Niran rolled his eyes at his mother's words. "mooom he's not a little kid, he's like... Almost thirty" he grinned at Hatori.

Hatori shook his head quickly. "No need to trouble yourself, Atsuko-san. But thank you." He bowed his head politely. At Niran's words, he snapped up to glare at him. "I am not, you brat." he whispered low enough that only Niran could hear him. His expression turned back to a smile as he glanced over at the star's mother. "Niran is joking, I am much younger than that. But I assure you that I'm fine, take a seat and rest."

Niran elbowed Hatori in the ribs. "Mooom, Hatori just called me a brat" he whined. Atsuko laughed and shook her head. "Niran, be nice" she chided. Niran wrapped his arms around Aya and squeezed her close. "Aya, my manager's a huge jerk, you should become my new manager" Aya giggled and hugged him back. "Noo I'd mess up all your appointments"

Hatori laughed at his antics, feeling a bit more comfortable as they joked around. "Oh, trying to replace me already? You'll have a lot of work ahead of you, Aya-chan. Especially considering the fact that getting him up in the morning is like World War three." he chuckled.

Aya leaned over Niran towards Hatori. "I always had to wake him up for school... I'd have to sit on him some mornings" Niran blushed softly and rolled his eyes. "don't tell him that, he'll start doing it.." "it can also help to make food, he gets hungry at night and so he'll wake up from the smell" Aya continued.

"I guess I should be writing this down." Hatori grinned. "You've given me some valuable information, Aya-chan. If you ever need a job when you get older, let me know. You'd be a great help for dealing with stars like Niran." he joked, putting a hand out for the teenager to shake.

Aya smiled brightly and shook his hand. "Great! if you ever need my help dealing with nii-chan just call me" she hugged Niran's arm and snuggled up against him. Niran pouted and sunk back into the couch. "that's not fair... you two can't team up on me like this" he grumbled. Aya giggled, clearing more relaxed. "you're so grumpy"

Hatori laughed and nodded, feeling more relaxed. "Just a little payback, Niran." he chuckled. The manager's eyes widened as a thought popped into his head, and he turned to Aya with a smile. "So what was Niran like when he was younger?" he asked curiously. He hardly ever talked about his childhood, and now was Hatori's chance to learn a bit more about him.

Niran's eyes widened at the question. "Don't ask that!" He quickly protested. Aya jumped up and ran to a book shelf, she grabbed a big photo album and sat down on the floor as she opened it. "Come here Hatori-San" she said, patting the floor next to her. Niran groaned in annoyance.

Hatori happily sat down next to her. He glanced back at Niran to flash him a wicked smile, then turned back to the photo album. "These are cute, when were they taken?" he asked interestedly.

Niran grumpily moved to sit down next to Aya. She had started at the very beginning with a couple of pictures of Niran as a baby and a toddler. "These are from his whole life..." she flipped through the pages until she found one of Niran as a child with band aids all over his fingers. "This one was when he was eight, it was our first Christmas after dad died and we didn't have a lot of money... so Nii-chan tried to make me a stuffed animal but he kept stabbing himself in the fingers" she laughed.

Hatori managed to smile despite the sinking feeling in his stomach. So that was what Niran meant when he mentioned his father. He felt as if he understood Niran a little more now. "That sounds painful. Hopefully it was still nice. What about this one?" he asked, pointing to a different picture.

Aya looked at the picture and smiled. It was of the two of them covered in mud by a lake, they were a little bit older. "I wanted to go swimming, but mom was really busy with work... And the people at the pool wouldn't let us in without an adult so nii-chan took me to the lake" she leaned against Niran. Niran rolled his eyes and lightly elbowed her in the stomach "you're making me sound like some kind of saint" he grumbled.

"It looks like that lake was filled with more mud than water." Hatori smiled, looking closely at the picture. The two looked so happy, and it made the manager's mood lighten just seeing it. "Don't be mean to your sister, she's just showing me the pictures." he scolded.

Niran pouted and flipped through the album until he found a picture of Aya covered in pain and sitting on a bed. "See this? She decided that it would be funny to use her water color paints to repaint my room when I was at work! That took forever to clean up"

"How cute. Does that make her a painter? What a talented family you are." Hatori joked, looking over more of the pictures. It had been so long since he'd just enjoyed himself without thinking about work. And it seemed that any time he truly enjoyed himself involved Niran.

Niran rolled his eyes. "she just splattered pink everywhere" "It was an abstract piece" Aya huffed, she almost sounded like Niran in her pouty defensiveness. Atsuko came out of the kitchen "Dinner is ready everyone" she called.

"I bet it was a masterpiece." Hatori chuckled. He nodded politely if the older woman and stood up, holding out his hands it help the other two up. "It smells great, Atsuko-san." He added.

Niran and Aya both took Hatori's extended hands. Aya immediately went to the table, but Niran kept his hand intertwined with the manager's for just a few more seconds, staring up at him with thinly veiled longing. He quickly pulled his hand away and hurried to the table to sit down.

Hatori's heart raced a little faster at the prolonged contact, a knowing smile on his lips as he sat down in the empty seat at the table. He thanked Niran's mother again for her efforts before starting to eat. As expected, it was delicious. His eyes once again found Niran's across the table, but it happened so fast that no one noticed but the two of them.

Niran started to slowly eat. It was a lot easier for him to eat when he was home. When his eyes met Hatori's he had to quickly look away, not wanting to get flustered when others were watching. "Um, has school been okay Aya?" he asked, trying to make conversation. "yeah... Its been fine, but there's a bunch of girls that try to hang out with me for free tickets to your concerts" she mumbled.