[18+]Spoiled Stardom (Rem x Pigeon)

Remalade

Hatori made sure that he was ready before pulling off once more. "It's going to be a bit of a longer drive than you're used to, so get comfortable." he added. The manager slowly relaxed as he drove. "Did you enjoy being on the show today?" he asked.

• Replies 973
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Remalade

• Kotorichan

Niran frowned deeply as he started to drive. "yeah... it was fine... so where are we going? you never told me what happened" he couldn't hold back his curiosity and was getting kinda annoyed that Hatori wasn't telling him anything. "you said you'd tell me in the car..."

Hatori simply nodded, choosing to ignore his second question. He turned on the radio and hummed along lightly to the song, all the while paying special attention to the street signs. He had never been to this place before, and he didn't want to get lost. Luckily, they were almost there.

Niran turned the radio off and glared at the manager. "Hatori! what the hell is going on? why won't you talk to me? did I piss you off somehow?" he clenched his hands into fists. He was getting really angry, but also worried...

"I'm fine, Niran. Now relax. I'm sure the people we're going to see wouldn't want to see you like this." Hatori muttered calmly, turning the radio back on. After a few more minutes, he slowly pulled up in front of the home that Niran's family lived in. He turned to him, a small smile on his face. "I always keep my word." he said softly.

Niran's eyes widened when he saw his house. "oh my god... Hatori you prick!" he turned to the manager with a huge grin. "why didn't you just tell me?" He grabbed the front of the man's shirt and pulled him in for a quick kiss before bolting out of the car and knocking on the front door. He didn't have his keys with him.

Hatori grinned at him, taken aback by the sudden kiss but pleased anyway. He watched happily as Niran dashed to the house. The star had been so excited that he'd left his things. Hatori gave Niran a little private time to greet his parents as he grabbed his bags and guitar out of the car.

Niran's mother opened the door, she had long dark hair and looked somewhat exhausted but overjoyed to see him. She gave the young star a long, tight hug before Niran's sister came to the door. He gave her another hug and talked to them both for a moment before remembering his things. He hurried back to Hatori's car to get his stuff.

"Alright, so I got the agency to let you stay here for the rest of the week. The conditions were that we work twice as hard to make up for the lost time next week.....and I have to stay with you. The agency is being super protective about leaving in some place alone. But I don't know if there's an extra room in your house and I don't want to inconvenience your family, so I might just try to find a place to stay that's nearby..." he muttered uneasily. Truthfully, he was also hesitant to leave Niran alone.

"Yeah, we have an extra room, it used to be my dad's office. I'm sure my mom would love to have you stay" Niran smiled at him as he grabbed his stuff. "come on, I'll introduce you to both of them" he brought his stuff back to the front door.

Hatori nodded and followed him up to the house. This was the first time he'd ever met anyone from Niran's family and he couldn't help feeling like he was in an important business meeting. He bowed politely once he reached the doorstep and waited to be invited in.

Niran's mother laughed softly at the gesture. "Oh goodness, please don't act so formal. Come on in, would you like some tea?" she stepped back to let Niran and Hatori in. Niran's sister just stared at Hatori with wide eyes, she latched onto Niran's arm as soon as he was inside.

"Oh, right, introductions. Hatori, this is my mom, her name is Atsuko. And this is my little sister, Aya. She's in her first year of high school" He ruffled the girl's hair affectionately. "Mom, Aya, this is Hatori, he's my manager that I've told you about"

Hatori stepped in slowly, looking over the family carefully. Even if there were subtle difference between them, he could see that Niran's beauty ran in the family. "Atsuko-san, please excuse us for coming over so suddenly. Thank you for allowing me into your home." He bowed again, always formal when it came to his elders. He gave a polite nod to the little girl and smiled at the cute way she clung to Niran.

Niran slipped his shoes off and and stepped into the house. "Is it okay if Hatori stays in Dad's old office while I'm here? we still have that extra futon in there right?"

His mother nodded "oh, yes of course, we'd love to have you stay. It's the least I could do to thank you for taking care of Niran for me"

"I don't need him to take care of me..." Niran pouted, heading to the stairs. "Come on Hatori, I'll show you where you'll be staying"

Hatori nodded and followed him to the room he'd be staying in. He'd already planned ahead for this, and his own bag was in the trunk of the car. When they were alone in the room, he turned to Niran with a smile. "I'm guessing you liked your surprise." he muttered lightly.

The room that Niran brought him too was fairly empty, most of the bookshelves were cleared out with just a few pictures and photo albums. "Of course I like it, I didn't think I'd be able to see my mom and sister this soon" he started to unroll a futon.

Hatori nodded, going over to glance at the pictures. Most of them held a smiling child that he could recognize as Niran. "I'm glad that you're happy then." he added. The only thing he was worried about was the fact that Niran would be undoubtedly off limits for the entirety of their stay.

Niran glanced at the door to make sure it was closed before going over to Hatori and lightly kissing him. "It really mean a lot to me..." he smiled and slowly pulled away. "and, um... please try not to mention my dad around Aya... She's really having a hard time right now"

Hatori wrapped an arm around his waist and eagerly leaned into the kiss. He nodded again at Niran's words, but he wasn't sure what he was talking about. Either way, he knew it was a touchy subject and he didn't want to make the star feel bad by bringing it up again.

Niran sighed and snuggled against Hatori's chest. "I wish we didn't have to keep this a secret..." he muttered "it's so annoying to have to wait until no one's around to do this..." he pouted and leaned up for another kiss.

Hatori frowned in agreement, capturing his lips once again. "I can't have you for the rest of the week and now you're just teasing." he muttered, leaning in for another kiss nonetheless. He understood that their relationship wouldn't be an easy one, but he wouldn't dare put Niran in a compromising position by getting caught by his family.

Niran sighed and pulled away. "I'm sure we'll have chances for a couple kisses..." he gave the man a mischievous grin. "we'll just have to make up for the lost time later" he teased. "anyway, I'm going to go back downstairs, you're welcome to come with me or you can get settled in first"

Hatori groaned in frustration, watching as Niran walked away. His self-restraint would certainly be texted over the next few days. "Just let me get my bag out of the trunk and I'll catch up with you." he responded. The manager kissed Niran's cheek one last time before heading back out to his car.

Niran went to the living room to join his sister who was playing video games. His mother brought out some snacks and drinks and sat with them. The three of them started to talk and joke around, catching up after the months it had been since they last saw each other.

After putting his stuff away in his room, Hatori went to join them. He was very awkward when it came to family situations, and he reserved to lean against the doorway and quietly observe. Even if he missed them from time to time, he didn't have the best relationship with his family, so he barely spoke to them. It made him both happy and lonely to see Niran interacting with his relatives so lovingly.