Mysterious ways to Fall in Love w/Ryouta Basket

azuneko

Shouta`s classes were over so fast that he couldn't believe it. He didn't even know how to tell his lover about everything that happened. "Maybe I should just ask Ayami to tell him?" He shook his head, wanting to tell him himself so he headed directly to Harumi`s last class.

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Ryouta

Harumi was sitting looking towards the sky. Even though he should have been focused on class. When it was over, he slowly made his way into the hall. He wanted to talk with Shouta. Even so it was hard to think of what to say to him. He loves him too much but if things were going to be this tough he would have to let him go.

Shouta rushed to the place they were supposed to meet. He glanced away and blushed. "Hey!" He mumbled as he looked at the other, he sure had truly missed him and his body, he wanted to hug him but he wasn't sure if it was the right thing to do or not!

Harumi glanced up once seeing Shouta. He was silent as he looked at him. "So do you plan to tell me or do we pretend nothing happened?" he asked unable to look at the other directly. He was feeling too many different emotions at the moment and he couldn't bring himself to look Shouta in the eyes.

Shouta`s heart seemed like to be stabbed by a knife when he asked the question, his voice seemed impatient and a bit serious to Shouta, it mean that he want to know it immediately but how he could tell him??? He breathed as he looked away, he just couldn't hurt him with his words. "Promise first that you won't cry..."

"I can't promise that Shouta. If you break up with me here I will cry." he said looking at him. Harumi was sure this was going to be the end o their relationship. It frightened him to the core. Even so he had to try and stay positive about this. "I won't cry Shouta. I promise you." he said.

Harumi probably thought that he wants to break up with him. He smiled and shook his head. "There is no way that I want to break up with you, not until you want me to...but there is something that won't probably let us be together in the future soon enough..." He said indirectly and couldn't still confess that it was his mom.

Harumi looked at him. "I am glad to hear you won't break up with me. Also I had a feeling that was the issue. You told me you would take me out dressed as a girl even around your friends. I get that you are use to dating girls and to date someone like me is a huge change. I get you want your family and friends to understand just as my family understands. Only time can tell for that. I can wait as long as you don't break up with me." he said with a small smile

Shouta looked away and breathed heavily as he looked back at his boyfriend, e decided to tell him after all. He smiled and grabbed his hand. "Let's go and sit on a bench or something so that we can talk properly and nobody would hear us. "He said pulling him to the yard.

Harumi followed the other with a worried gaze. He wasn't sure what would be said. Even so he wanted to know. His gaze on his beloved Shouta. In all honesty his mind was a complete mess at the moment. He hopes once finding out what the other had to say things settle down.

Shouta pulled Harumi to the yard until they found a free bench s bit further than the others. He sat the other down on the woody thing and then sat down himself. He looked into the others eyes seriously as he breathed. "Can't you guess about it? Didn't Ayami tell you a thing?" He asked, hoped that there was a way so that he could start the conversation.

Harumi sat upon the bench and looked at Shouta. "Ayami told me nothing. I guess telling my sister is easier than telling me. I can go ask her about it if you don't want to talk about it." he said averting his gaze now. He honestly didn't know what to do now. His mind went blank for now. "Shouta is this something you honestly don't wish to discuss? If it is then I won't ask about it anymore." he said

Shouta looked down, a bit embarrassed that he was taking it too long and couldn't tell his boyfriend about his family rejection for having Harumi as his lover for 100%. He breathed and finally decided to tell him. "Okay but you promised that you won't be sad!" He paused and added. "The problem is my mom! She...slapped me yesterday."

Harumi looked at Shouta. He was a bit shocked by what he just heard. "Why would she do such a thing? I understand discipline for when a child is rude but that's too much. Is there a reason she was so aggressive?" he asked worried about his beloved.

Shouta shook his head. "No, it's not like that, actually my family choose the bride for me if I don't find a lover. She should be great in everything and then accepted. The worse thing is that our family doesn't believe in the relationship other than straight. " He mumbled.

Harumi looked at Shouta. He did his best not to let this show how much it hurt on his face. "So in other words you family would never accept us as a couple. I suppose that's normal. Most people these days either ignore it, accept it or completely reject it. I don't blame you at all. If its to make your family happy, I don't mind having you date a normal girl. I would hate for your family to do anything else harsh to you." he said softly.

Harumi was being out of mind?? Shouta stood up as he fist his hands, tried his best not to yell or such things over the shorter boy. "You think that I would do such a harsh thing?" He asked gently but his control ended as his looked back and talked as bit louder. "Why do you think I'm so messed up for? Because I want you in my live as my lover and I'm mad that I can't have you so easily."

Harumi looked at Shouta. "I understand that you know. Don't you think I've thought abut such things before asking you out. Why do you think I posed as a girl the first time. It's normal for parents to want their child to raise up a nuclear family. I'm not going to dump you even if you marry a girl to please your parents. I can love you in secret until you can be with me freely. Besides, it's not like I'll tell you to disown your family just for me. So you'll have to figure out what to do with them. I can't get too involved since this is purely between you and your parents. I'll be where you can always find me and then you can tell me how things work out. I love Shouta and no one in this world can replace you." he said softly. Harumi decided letting Shouta handle this was best. He knew confronting the other's parents himself would be troublesome. So allowing Shouta to make the final decision was the only way to go

Shouta looked away as he then sighed and then looked back the other. "I love you and no matter what happens, even if they didn't accept you until the last moment of my life. I will stay with you even if I have to abandon my family, even if I have to take you far away so we can live in peace so remember that you must not give up on me too, okay?" He said as he hugged him tightly in his arms.

Harumi smiled as he felt the other hug him. "I am so happy to have met Shouta." he said closing his eyes. He was really glad the other wasn't going to desert him out of the blue. He slowly let go of Shouta and stares at him. "So is this everything my darling Shouta wanted to tell me? Does this mean you will act like your normal self again?" he asked him.

Shouta nodded as he rubbed the back of his hair and chuckled. "sorry that I was acting all strange and rude from yesterday, it was really relaxing talking about it with you and I had the same feeling with talking with Ayami san too." He suddenly remembered something that made him shiver and his smiled to disappear again, what could he do now after that happened?

Harumi was so happy to see Shouta smiling. He loved the other this way the most. He noticed his smile fading. "Shouta.... I thought you got everything out. Where did your smile go?" he asked him worried again. He couldn't understand why Shouta so easily got depressed out of the blue. It seriously made him worry

Shouta worryingly looked at the other as he glanced away. "Actually my mother see your sister when he came to me and she seemed so excited since she thought that Ayami san was my girlfriend. When she left. She started talking that she liked her and she wants her to be her bride but when I told her that she is not my girlfriend, she said that she wants someone like her, you know, when my mother began to like someone, she would look for the person..."

Harumi looked at him. "Ayami is a likable person. I'm sorry if her coming over made things extra complicated. Though if she married you we could get in annulled since you would be in my family then. Easier for me and you." he said softly only joking. He couldn't see himself watching his sister marry Shouta. Plus he knew his sister wouldn't agree to it.

Shouta got a bit pissed off."Sorry but I wasn't joking, if she notices that you are the bother of the person she likes, he wouldn't leave you and Ayami alone, believe me, even if it would be hard, she had convinced any other girl to marry his brothers I'm not saying that Ayami is such a person but we should absolutely avoid telling her that she is your sister ."