Mysterious ways to Fall in Love w/Ryouta Basket

azuneko

Shouta rubbed the soup against the cloth and squeezed it as he gazed over the other`s body. "Okay then turn back, I'll be gentle!" He mumbled as he waited for the other to do so, tried his very best to not look though he could feel himself out of control and he kept looking at his private parts secretly.

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Ryouta

Harumi looked over at Shouta as he slowly turned around. "You can look to wash me properly. Just be gentle okay." he said blushing. He decided to let the other have some fun with this. He didn't think he could hold out much longer. After all being this close to the person he loves made him happy.

Shouta nodded and gulped as he gently placed the cloth on the top of the other`s shoulder and gently rubbed it down to his waist and closed his eyes...he kept telling himself not to open them since he didn't know what might happen and being long time without sex was a bit hard.

Harumi moved his hand to hold Shouta's. "Are you sure you are alright with this? You seem really nervous. I was too but I think I am okay with you taking a shower with me. So please don't worry too much. I don't mind being close to you like this." he said kissing his cheek.

Shouta blushed brightly as he felt the other sad that and he noticed that he was being too much nervous, he calmed down a bit though that didn't take long since the other made a move and kissed him, made him almost faint out of shyness, he uncontrollably pushed the other to the wall and locked his way, breathing heavily and unable to talk.

Harumi blinked a bit surprised as Shouta pushed him to the wall. He didn't know what to do or say at the moment. He didn't move as he waited to see what the other would do. As he felt the water running down on them he blushed a bit. "Shouta... Are you alright?" he asked

Shouta looked onto the other`s eyes and felt a bit embarrassed when he was about to break the promise he gave to his boyfriend but he was at his limit and he could feel himself already gotten hard...he wanted the other, he missed the other`s body heat and wanted to hold him though couldn't say in words.

Harumi looked to the side a little before glancing up at Shouta. "It's okay to be embarrassed. I mean we haven't seen one another naked in a while. I can understand if you are nervous. I mean I am too but it's okay. I know I'm with you and everything will be okay. So please don't look so worried." he said

• 2 weeks later...

Shouta could feel that the other wasn't as nervous as him and how he didn't notice what did he mean...He took the other`s shoulder and squeezed the m tightly. "I mean that...I'm...I'm at my limit and I want you now!" He gulped and the fact that he was hard, made him frustrated inside...

Harumi blushed as he looked down. "It's okay Shouta. I don't mind it at all. You can have me right now so please don't hold back." he said quickly looking away. He felt completely embarrassed for saying such a thing. Finally realizing what Shouta wanted he wouldn't deny the other any longer.

Shouta flushed darkly as he gulped, he moved closer and kissed the other gently then broke it off and start over, this time it was a bit more passionate! He moved his hands around the boy`s waist and pulled him closer, the naked bodies touched against each other, the teenagers making out until Shouta felt himself completely excited!

Harumi kisses Shouta blushing brightly. He didn't know what to do. His could feel the heat building up between their two bodies. He was sure it wasn't the water causing it at this point. He was slowly becoming aroused but he noticed that the other was already fully erect.

Harumi was being cute when he was gentle as always though Shouta didn't know if he could be gentle like the first time they done it. He could feel their kiss was getting more and more deep inside their mouth...they started playing with each other`s tongues inside and outside, not letting go...Shouta could feel Harumi getting harder and harder.

"Shouta.... ngh..." he moans out softly against the other's lips. He didn't mean to do so but the kiss was too intense. His gaze drifting to the side as he pulled away to catch his breath a little. "My lips will go numb like this." he said knowing that he was aroused. Harumi slowly touched Shouta's hard on. "Is this really because of me?!" he said surprised

Shouta smiled as he nodded at the other`s surprise expression and kissed his forehead. "Might be though you are the talk to talk Haru...look at you..." He said as he moved his hand to the other`s penis and started to rub it gently with his hands and his own length, trying to make the other feel amazingly good!

Harumi blushed brightly as he he looked to the side. He shivers as he felt Shouta slowly stroking him. As he looked at the other he remembered something. He knew they were going to be spending time outside after this. He was worried they were going to miss it. He would have asked but he was nervous about ruining this moment. He liked having the other focused so much on him.

Shouta slowly let them both to slide down on the wet floor as he gently stroked the other hair and turned him around as he lift up his hips and sat him on his lap. One hand slowly moved to his length and continued to play with the tip as the other started to finger the hole at the edge, he wanted to make the other feel good, he wasn't in a hurry either since they had an hour to spend together.

Harumi slowly watched as their position changed from standing to sitting down. He felt shy as he could feel the other even closer now. "Shouta... wait.. if you touch there.. I won't be able to hold back." he mummers softly. He was trying his best to hold his voice in as the other touched him. It felt too good being held like this.

Shouta looked at the smaller boy and loved the way the other reacted to his touch and started to lick him on his neck from behind, continued to touch him and stretching him. "Then come, I'll give you time to feel good, Haru..." He mumbled lowly as he gently bit the back of his shoulder...he left a mark though e knew that it wouldn't be a problem since it wouldn't be seen.

Harumi closed his eyes as he could hear Shouta speaking to him. He blushed brightly as he felt himself getting closer. Upon feeling Shouta lightly bite him, he came. His gaze drifting slightly to look at the other. "This is a bit embarrassing..." he mumbled softly.

Shouta smiled at the other as he moved his hand back to his lips and licked the come seductively. He slowly moved his both hands to the other`s small hips and grabbed them both. He was really to enter the other though he slowly rubbed the thing through the entrance so that Harumi would get ready.

Harumi closed his eyes as he felt Shouta preparing to enter. He slightly gazed at him and smiled. "You can enter me now." he said almost purring it just to be cute. He wanted to do a little teasing to try and be sexy for Shouta. He wasn't sure if he was doing it correctly.

Shouta blushed brightly as he looked at the other and then gulped as he felt himself getting harder. He placed his held on the other`s shoulder from the back as he breathed then slowly let the other's ass to press against his dick again and tried to get it in though it was a bit harder too since he was to tight.

Harumi did his best to stay as relaxed as possible. He wanted Shouta to not have a difficult time getting in. He could feel the other breathing upon his shoulder and it made him shiver. He was sure the other was feeling this even more. He could tell just by feeling Shouta's length upon him. It felt so hard and hot.

Shouta breathed a few more times, tried to relax and hold himself and be patient until the thing would go inside though he lost his control after a while since his dick was about to snuggled, he forcefully held the hips and entered the thing inside his boyfriend`s hole. He groaned himself from the tightness, he glanced at Harumi in worry. "Are you okay?"