Mysterious ways to Fall in Love w/Ryouta Basket

azuneko

"I don't mind but I am a bit jealous now. I didn't know you were this popular." he said pouting a bit. It would be fine if Shouta hadn't pointed out this happens to him often. Harumi didn't want other to know how sexy his Shouta was. That was something only he wanted to know. "We can run if it makes you happy." he said

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Ryouta

Shouta smiled and then looked around. "Baka! No matter how popular I am all over, nee Harumi!" He suddenly kissed the other in the public. The girls screamed all around! "Shouta smiled and and then continued walking. "That was delicious!"

Harumi looked at Shouta as the other stopped to talk. His cheeks turned red as he was suddenly kissed. He kissed back and closed his eyes. His cheeks remained flush as they walked again. He couldn't mutter up any words at the moment.

Shouta founds a bench in the part and walked to it and sat on it, tapping the free space on the right side of the bench and looked at the other. "Sit next to me! I want to talk too you Harumi!" He said,, checking his phone, he hadn`t check it since yesterday.

Harumi sat down beside the other. He looked around before looking at Shouta. "Is everything alright?" he asked noticing him checking his phone. He was sure there was something on the other's mind. He was currently feeling relaxed and happy.

Shota smiled. "My friends text me! They said that that are going to hang out and they are bringing their girlfriends, they invited me and of course you too! But not you...Hana!" He said and smiled. "Will you dress up like a girl again, s that I can show how beautiful the person I love is!"

Harumi looked at Shouta. He smiled with a nod of his head. "Of course I can. As long as you are happy and I can spend even more time with you." he said softly. He was feeling a bit awkward about it though. He had a feeling that this might happen again. He wonders how Shouta felt about hiding he was actually dating a boy and not a girl named 'Hana'

Shouta smiled, could kinda read the other`s minds. "I know you are keep thinking about it but that`s what made you so cute so I`m not mad that you lied to me about being a girl! " He said and patted his hair. "You are still the person I love o matter girl or boy, hehe!"

Harumi looked at Shouta. "Was it obvious I was thinking about it? I mean you even have to hide it from your friends. I feel bad now." he said softly. He didn't want Shouta to feel forced to bring him along to things.

Shouta amiled. "I`m scared if one of them tell the school and then he would have problems with the teachers and the headmaster so I`ll tell them when the right time comes. " He kissed his cheek and winked. "I would never lose you!"

Harumi nods as he looked to the side. He figured he'd play the girlfriend 'Hana' just for Shouta's sake. He'd hate for the other to get into trouble. That would be a terrible thing. Even so he didn't like the idea all too much either. He wanted to walk happily as Harumi with Shouta. The mixed feeling inside his head made him sleepy. He leans his head upon Shouta feeling calm and at ease.

Shouta looked at the other as he fell asleep and chuckled a bit, brushing his hair away from his eyes. He kissed his forehead and the looked at his watch. "It`s time to go back. "He mumbled but didn`t want to wake the other up so he thought of something and put the other on his back and held his legs at the sides of his waist, heading home like that.

Harumi was feeling a slight breeze against his face. He slowly opened his eyes to realize he was moving. His cheeks turn red and he hides in Shouta's neck. "I'm awake now. You can put me down." he mumbled not sure if he would. This was very embarrassing. He was so relaxed that he didn't realize he had fallen asleep. This was the worse. Harumi was sure Shouta might be upset he fell asleep. "I'm sorry Shouta."

Shouta smiled and put the other down. "What are you apologizing for, baka?" He said and then squeezed the other`s nose, he held out a hand and held the other`s hands into his, started walking to Harumi`s house direction. "You were so cute when you were asleep! I really liked that, too bad that you are awake now, I might have locked you up somewhere and teased you in your sensitive face until you woke up out of surprise!" He laughed, patted him like a kitten.

Harumi glanced to the side. "I'm sorry I woke up then." he said as they walked. "Your back is comfortable to lay on. Though i hope I wasn't too heavy." he said looking at Shouta. He wonders when he'd be going out with the other and friends. Harumi would have to get the wig from his sister.

They got to the house. "Next time, I`ll definitely do it." He kissed him on the lips and pulled himself and him inside as he felt the delicious smell around, her took off the shoes and blushed brightly out of the great smell. "I`, so hungry right now!"

Ayami was walking by when she smiled. "I was just about to come look for you two. Go wash your hands and come eat." she said smiling. Harumi smiled happily at Shouta. He was glad the other was feeling great. His gaze drifting to the side as he saw the table set up. He was really hungry now.

Shouta sat next to the lover of his and then looked at the breakfast, it was making him even more hungry! He kissed the other on the cheek and then moved a spoon to him. "Say Ahh!" He said and then winked as he slowly moved it nearer to the other`s mouth. "Or would you rather a kiss, Chuuu~?"

Harumi wonders what brought this about. He parted his lips allowing the other to feed him. He could see his mother and sister. They were just eating and smiling happily. The two were clearly hyping it up without using words. He looked at Shouta. "If you did that I'd die of embarrassment." he said pouting a bit

Shouta grinned and then winked and the females as he pulled the boy closer and kissed him on the lips in front of his sister and mother. He moved back and then watered his lips. "Mm~ yummy!" He smiled at the mother of the family. "Miss, can I please have this for breakfast? It`s more delicious!"

Harumi was blushing brightly. He didn't expect Shouta to do that. His mother giggled lightly. "Very well so long as Harumi approves." she said. Ayami giving her approval as well. Harumi look at both his sister and mother. He then looked at Shouta. This was a bit embarrassing.

Shouta squeezed the other`s cheeks and then clapped hs hands together. "Itadakimasu" He said and then started to eat and taste the different things. He thought of something and looked at his watch." I should head home, I`ve been away from my place for a day so my family would be worried!

Haruka looked at Shouta. "Aww your going home." he said with a sad expression on his face. This was their new place and he knew it was far from Shouta's house now. That's why he was sad. Ayami looked at the two. "I can drive you to your place whenever your ready to leave." she said. Harumi leans close to Shouta. He didn't want the other to go home.

Shouta smiled and then boy and slowly dig his fingers inside his hair, stroking him gently. "We see each other in school, right?" He whispered into his ear and kissed his temple. "And at the weekends you can to come or I`ll come to your place so there is nothing to worry about!"

Harumi nods as he looked at Shouta. "Okay! I'll look for you in school." he said softly. He was really happy that Shouta was okay with everything. His gaze drifting towards the side. His mother and sister getting up to place their plates in the sink. Harumi wonders what it'll be like going to school with Shouta as his boyfriend. He hadn't thought of it before.