Mysterious ways to Fall in Love w/Ryouta Basket

azuneko

Harumi tilts his head as he looked at Shouta. "I wasn't serious. I can't let even my sister marry you just so we could be together. I wouldn't be happy. If anyone is to marry Shouta it should be me." he said glancing to the side. "I know that was a bit selfish of me but its how I feel. Anyway, we will have to prevail for now until you can figure out what you will do about your parents." he said

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Ryouta

Shouta looked at the other with a surprised expression on his face and felt really happy in the inside. Though he knew that it wasn't possible to d anything about his parents."I guess I should abandon them after all! I can't live with them like this, not only about my marriage but everything else they interfere! I'm tired!" He groaned.

Harumi was silent as he held onto the other. "My place is always welcomed to you. You'll never have to worry if you wish to come over and stay while." he said softly. He was glad it seemed Shouta was feeling a bit better. He still didn't like the idea of his parents treating him this way. If felt so wrong and close-minded. Even so, he would support his beloved.

Shouta smiled at the other as he smiled, he took the other's hands as he pulled him to the gym and closed the door. "Let's practice some volleyball together, Harumi! Do you know how to play or I shall teach you how to do this?" He said with a gentle smile as he took the ball from the floor. He was actually so messed up and sad in the inside but seeing the other made him feel a bit better and he tried to busy his mind.

Harumi followed Shouta but was confused. He wonders why he wanted to play such a game out of the blue. "I know how to play Shouta." he said softly. Things didn't seem to be going over so well. Even so Harumi decided to stick by Shouta no matter what.

Shouta smiled as he nodded his head. "Then I'm going to take it a bit easy for you since I don't want to hurt you..." He laughed. "I don't know if you have sen or hear how I play in matches, I usually throw the ball like that it has a fire around it and I injured two person because of that."

Harumi looked at the other silently. He nods a bit with a smile. "Its okay Shouta. Lets play!" he said still feeling a bit confused by all of this. He was glad to see the other smiling even if it was a little. He had heard about Shouta's playing skills. Though he never had the chance to see them first hand.

• 2 weeks later...

Shouta started play volleyball with his beloved as the time was passing, he showed him the way to play volley like a pro and style of himself! He also played with him a few around until when they both were on the break and somebody called Shouta, he replied and realized that it was his friends. He asked him to hold on a bit as he looked at Harumi. "Haru...it's my friend, he want to go out with some of my friends and their girlfriends, wanna go too?"

Harumi found playing with Shouta to be a lot of fun. He wasn't one who enjoyed playing sport style games. Though today he found it actually enjoyable. After a while he found himself a bit tired so they took a break. While doing so he noticed some one calling out to Shouta. As he watched his beloved walk over there and then return he gave a small smile. "It sounds like fun but I will pass on this. It would be too odd for me." he said never actually going out in large groups of people before. He didn't know what it would be like and didn't want to cause Shouta any trouble.

Shouta sighed as he looked at the other with a sad eyes. "But you promised me, remember? That you would come so that I would introduce you as my lover?" He smiled as he walked closer and hugged the other. "I wouldn't force but I want you to know that you would be never a shame for me, I love you and the other must know that! I also refuse you to wear like a girl since I want everybody to know the real you." H said seriously.

Harumi was a bit caught off guard. He looked at Shouta and blushed a little. "Alright then I'll come out with you and your friends. Even if it's for a little while. I don't want you to make that sad eyes anymore. Only smiles fans be on that face." he said poking Shouta's cheeks. Harumi wasn't sure if things would be okay but if his beloved was there he could be fine. He was just hoping Shouta wouldn't lose his friends because of him.

Shouta smiled as he hugged the other in his arms and then blushed brightly, closing his eyes. "Let`s just stay like this for a while...You make me feel relaxed..." He whispered when he held tighter and smelled the other`s neck smiling. "I like that way you smell...your scent is perfect!" He pushed a bit back and starred into the other`s eyes. "I love you Haru...Never forget that!"

Harumi held onto Shouta as he planned to stay like this. He felt the other's warmth and it relaxed him as well. His cheeks turn pink as Shouta sniffs him a little. "You say the silliest of things." he said softly before staring into his eyes. He smiled feeling so happy at this moment. "I love you too Shouta."

Shouta blushed as he closed his eyes, held the other tighter. "what about me? Do I smell good?" he said as he covered his face in the other`s shoulder so that his reddened face would not be seem. "I'm so glad that we have the same feelings." he was really happy that he couldn't experience love with someone he really has feelings for.

Harumi blushed a little. "Yeah Shouta. You have a wonderful scent that I wish I could bottle up. This way only I can smell it to my hearts content" he said finding the other to be really cute right now. He tilts his head a bit before playing with a few strands of Shouta's hair. "So when is this outing with your friends?"

Shouta smiled as he kissed the other`s forehead. "I'm glad to hear that!"I think we still have time, We should be there in an hour" He said as he grabbed his bag and then Harumi`s hand, he smiled. "Let's go and take a shower first then we can go to the center park to meet them." He said, pulling him to the gym`s shower.

Harumi nods as he follows the other. He was surprised to see Shouta so happy. He was glad to see him this way. It was the perfect sight to etch into his memory. As he thinks about it he remembers he should let his sister know about what's going on. Harumi glanced over at Shouta. He then began to worry about meeting the other's friends. He wasn't sure their reaction to this

When they got there, Shouta gently let go of the hand and then started to get naked in front of the other, when he was finished, he took his towel and a shampoo from his locket then looked at his uke boyfriend. "You should undress too! I'll lend you my towel then you can give it back to me later. " He said, blushing brightly, a bit shy because it was their first bath together.

Harumi was suddenly feeling instantly shy. He watched as Shouta stripped out of his clothes. As much as he was going to do the same he didn't move. His body stood still. "I can't do this! You shower first and I'll go in after you. I'm sorry." he said sitting on the floor beside the lockers. He wanted to get in with Shouta but his shyness was getting the better of him. He was sure the other would be upset with him.

Shouta sighed as he chuckled at the other. "Why, do you want to suddenly sneak in and surprise me?" He asked as he walked closer and sat on his knees in front of the other. "Come on Haru...we could rarely find a change like this...I won't touch you if you don't want me to but let`s shower together, alright?" He asked, Shouta really hoped that he would come to shower together.

Harumi glanced up at the other. "Alright but don't stare so much while we are in there." he said as he slowly took hold of his hand. He was sure Shouta was now happy to have him in the shower. He was sure the other would be alright now and he also would be. Harumi was happy he decided to go in with Shouta.

Shouta grinned as he took the other to the shower room. "I wonder if I can do that, seeing you naked makes me crazy that I want to seduce you.." He laughed as he stumped and kissed the other`s temple. "Though don't worry I promise that I won't do anything until you want me to!"

Harumi giggled a little as he entered the shower room. He got undressed and glanced at Shouta. "Let's just get showered and ready to go. I don't think I can take much more of this. Your being really sexy right now." he said shyly. He didn't know what else to do. He loves Shouta so much

Shouta nodded as he went under one of the showers and started to wash himself, tried his very best to not look at the other so much since he knew that it might make him hard...he just washed his hair with a shampoo and then his body..."If you want I can wash your back Haru..." He said shyly.

Harumi slowly stepped into the shower with Shouta. He blushed as he averted his gaze. "Alright you can help me. I might flinch a little since I am a bit ticklish in some places." he said as he moved closer to him. He felt his heart racing a mile a minute. He couldn't help it since it was Shouta who he was with