Mysterious ways to Fall in Love w/Ryouta Basket

azuneko

Shouta's smile went away when he heard that, he leaned back to the seat and then let his eyes fell. "Maybe that's what I'm trying to find out..." He muttered and then added. "I want to know which of those friend are my 'real friends'.." He said and then smiled again. "No matter what...I only need you to live so whatever happens it's okay..."

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Ryouta

Harumi looked at the other blushing brightly. "Alright then. I will happily stand by your side as your boyfriend." he said glancing to the side. He was still on edge but a little calmer now hearing hos Shouta felt. He was sure even if his friends rejected their relationship, he wouldn't lose Shouta.

Shouta smiled as he kissed the boy's hands which was in his. He closed his eyes and leaned to the other's shoulder until they were there...he got out of the taxi and pain the driver as he held out a hand for is lover which was already inside the car. "Come on Haru..." He was creating him like a girl.

Harumi looked over to the side as the cab stopped. He slowly got out after Shouta had and then slowly took hold of his hand. "So um, where are your friends?" he asked feeling the butterflies in his stomach start to rise. He wanted to be as confident as the other but it wasn't easy

Shouta looked around as he didn't see them anywhere...he took out his phone and called on of them then he got the exact place they were. He smiled at Harumi and slowly pulled him to the direction. "Come on! They are waiting for us, looks like we are the last people.." He said with a deep smile, relaxing the other.

Harumi looked at the other calling to find his friends. He glanced down before suddenly having to run. He followed Shouta not really saying anything. Even though he could see his lover's smile, his mind was else where. His nervousness overpowered his thinking at the moment.

Shouta saw his friends from afar as he waved at them and ran to them, panting! They all were excited to see him, they jumped on him as he stopped in front of them and hugged him in a friendly manner. They walked back as they looked at his partner, blinking. "Shouta and this is...?" He said as Shouta smiled. "Gonna introduce yourself Haru?"

Harumi let go of Shouta's hand as he ran to his friends. He watched them hug his boyfriend and seen all happy. He remembered moments like this when he still had a lot of friends. That was a long time ago. His expression began to turn gloomy until he was asked to introduce himself. "Uh, my name is Harumi Suzuwa. It's a pleasure to meet you all." he said bowing his head a little. He reached into his pocket to pull on his glasses. He didn't wear them often unless he was nervous or studying

Shouta smiled at the way he introduced himself and laughed happily when he put on his glasses...he placed his hand on his shoulders and pulled him close. "This is my boyfriend guys! As you said I brought my lover to you..." He said wondering what would they say or react...One of them, out of nowhere started to laugh out loud and grabbed his stomach. "Really?" The other tapped his shoulder. "Since when you've became gay?" The third one said. "Rather he is like a girl..."

Harumi looked down nervously as he wasn't sure what to do. He glanced over at Shouta who still seemed so confident about this. As he wonders what the others would say he soon heard laughter. This made him even more nervous. He wanted to run away at that very moment. He was doing his best to stay still despite how much he dislikes this. Harumi didn't want Shouta to be laughed at

Shouta blushed brightly when he was teased y his first friend Kou, he punched the other's head. "Don't laugh you dumb!" He puffed his cheeks as the two other laughed they one of them placed his arm around Shouta. "Well, at least you started dating someone, perfect!" The third one poked Harumi's cheek. "He is cutie!"

Harumi was getting nervous. Though he continued to say nothing for the moment. He listened to Shouta and his friends. Then suddenly he felt someone poke his cheek. His face turned bright red as he was called cute. This was a bit of a surprise to him. He was suddenly feeling really shy

• 2 weeks later...

It wasn't like what Shouta was actually imagining, he just imagined them at least give a smile and force themselves to not make him sad but they seemed to not having any problem with it and soon found out that even their girlfriends were gathered around the boyfriend and talking with him like he was a girl himself...He started to feel a bit jealous but tried to avoid it.

Harumi looked at everyone as he was feeling a bit glad. He was happy to see Shouta's friends had no real issues against them dating. As he stood there he noticed some girls came over. They were talking with him and he felt really nervous. Though he answered back and was being friendly. He wasn't sure what was going on anymore

• 2 weeks later...

Shouta's friend laughed when seeing the boy very shy when talking to their girlfriend as they went to them and pulled away their's so that he would feel comfortable. "I think I know why do you start dating him now? He has a very girly character. "It made Shouta laugh too but soon stop and went to his lover. "See? I told you..." He whispered in his ears, smiling.

Harumi looked at the others around him. He then glancd up at Shouta. "You have a set of wonderful friends Im a little jealous of that." he said as he slowly began to relax more. Things seemed to i be going perfectly smooth. This he was very glad of.

Shouta smiled gently at him as he pulled him closer and hugged him tightly. "From now on, they are your friends too so you don't have to sad anymore, you have me and you have others , also your parents, okay?" He paused and added while his friends were grinning and muttering words in one's ear. "I'll never let you go..."

Harumi looked at Shouta surprised. He didn't expect this to happen. "Really..?! They would be friends with me too?" he asked finding this hard to believe. His cheeks a bit flush as he felt really happy about this. Their relationship was accept and he made new friends. This was all too much in one day. "Thank you Shouta." he said hugging him

They were flirting with each other in each other's arms until one of the boy's slapped the back of Shouta as and broke their connection as the taller boy groaned. "What the? What are you doing?" He asked as they laughed. "You didn't come out on the date you know, we are here? You can say romantic words later, we need to know him more." He said as they all gathered around him and started to ask him questions, Shouta crossed his arms, smiling.

Harumi was blushing like crazy as Shouta was being all lovely dovey. He had almost forgotten the fact that others were with them. His attention soon diverted towards the others. He was suddenly ask so many things. He did his best to answer them all without getting too overwhelmed.

Shouta groaned as he pushed all his friends away. "Okay guys! I hope you remember why we came here..to hang out together not to ask questions... "He said with jealousy as he held his boyfriend close and so did others with their girlfriends while laughing. "Okay shall we go?" Said one of his friends.

Harumi noticed the hint of jealousy as Shouta held him close. It was cute to see the other so clingy to him. He smiled happily as he let the other continue to hold him close. He was curious as to what they would all be doing together. He had a few idea of where they might go but he wasnt too sure. He stayed close to Shouta so he wouldn't get left behind.

• 2 weeks later...

Shouta puffed his cheeks when seeing Harumi with a cute smile, probably thought that he was too childish though he didn't mind him think like that since he was...Jealous like a little child! He nodded at his friend and then started walking through the destination. He looked at his boyfriend. "Hey can you guess where we might go Haru?" He asked, wondered if he says it right.

Harumi looked over at the other and shook his head no. "I am not sure where we are going. In such a group like this I could think movies, an amusement park or anything like that. However I am not sure about this. Will you tell me where we are all going?" he asked Shouta.

Shouta sighed as he scratched his hair. "You are sure a genius! We are going to the amusement park today." He winked as he pulled him closer. "But it seems like that next time we are going on a camp or something. "He said with a devilish smile. "I'm going forward for it, what about you, Haru?" He asked as he continued. "By the way, you can call my name in short to, like Sho or something?"