Mysterious ways to Fall in Love w/Ryouta Basket

azuneko

Harumi continued to stay still as he waited for Shouta. He suddenly felt the other hold his hips and thrust in. It scared him a little as he wasn't expecting it. His gaze lowers as he felt some pain but didn't want to show it. "I am alright.... you can continue..." he said his voice slightly shaky. He wasn't sure if he'd be able to sit or stand properly after this.

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Ryouta

Shouta could feel the other shiver and he knew that he was lying, it hurt a bit for sure, he gently grabbed his forehead and tried to make him relax, he didn't move yet and let him to get used to the big thick thing inside him so that he could walker sit when they are going out. "No need to rush yourself, be honest to me!"

Harumi glanced back at Shouta a little. "I'm sorry/ It is a little painful right now. I was worried you'd stop if I said anything." he mutters a little. He didn't expect to feel any pain but he did. After a moment he reached his hand to touch the other's hand. "I'm alright now Shouta." he said with a gentle smile.

Shouta smiled at the other gently so that it might calm him down, he slowly reached the other's waist and touched it slowly so that he would make the other to get used to the hardness faster. After he made sure that the other was ready, he nodded and slowly tried to move himself in and out though that would be hard. Maybe it was a bit fast to move the lover's butt for now.

Harumi did his very best to hold his composure. He could still feel some pain but he didn't want to stay in the shower forever. They might catch a cold and that would be bad for tooth of them. Thus he was sure to get Shouta to move even if it was a little. His eyes stayed closed for now as he felt his lover slowly trying to move. He bit his lip holdin any sounds in

Shouta started to move a bit faster since he knew that he couldn't take so long. He glanced at Harumi from back. "Are you okay ?Tell me to slow down if it hurts so much!" He mumbled as he continued to thrust inside the other...he felt a bit tird after a while so he stopped and then licked the other's ear and then grabbed his hips and started to lift it up and down. letting the ass to shake now.

Harumi shook his head a little. "It doesn't hurt anymore. I'm alright." he pants softly. He was being honest as the pain was nearly gone. His hips moving in time with the othe's movements for a little while. He noticed Shouta slowling down and he glanced back. "Are you alrigh?" he asked softly before the other started to lift him. He moans out a little loudly

Shouta smile at the other as he gently nodded and started to move along with lift the other's hips up and down since he mentioned that it doesn't hurt anymore. "when you make noises like like that, i can't help but to feel better and refreshed....you are all mine and that makes me super happy, haru...let's come together..." he said as he started to slam inside.

"Shouta.... It makes me happy just to hear you say those things to me." he said blushing. He had wanted to keep his voice down but having the other slamming into him made it impossible. Harumi moans as he heard the other say let's come together. He gives a small nod of his head as he had drawn near release.

Shouta could feel the other getting all wet inside cause of the movements. He knew that he was close so he needed to help him...he continued to slam into his sweet spot as he moved one hand to his length and grabbed it started to rub it up and down in order to make things easier for the uke. "Haru...I'm coming..."

Harumi closed his eyes as he felt himself getting closer. He blushed as he could feel Shouta's hand suddenly on his length. The movements plus his hand was too much at once. Trying to hold in his moans were becoming impossible. Hearing Shouta say he was close put him a little at ease. It meant he wasn't the other one feeling good.

Shouta groaned louder as he felt himself close to come...he moaned the other's name a few times but tried to hold it in...he really wanted to make sure he wouldn't stress the other for being late in coming. He tried to make him relax but feeling good so he covered his eyes with hand hand as the other rubbing his cock..thrusting up harshly.

Harumi moaned out loudly as he felt Shouta's movements becoming slightly harsher. He was so close to coming and was sure the other was too. His hips trembled as he could no longer hold himself back. Moaning out Shouta's name, Harumi came. He was sure it had gotten all over the other's hand.

Shouta felt his hands all sticky in a second and that was the moment he let this dick out fast and came on the other's back. He felt relief that he could control himself not to come inside or it would have been a lot of trouble. He panted as he hugged the other tightly when laying on the wet floor and kissed him.

Harumi smiled as he was kissed by the other. "Your so sweet Shouta." he said softly said as he held onto him. He was sure things like this brought them closer together. The thought was warm and made him very happy. He just hopes he wasn't the only one thinking this way

Shouta smiled at the other as he let their body to be washed away by the cum....he slowly stood up afterward and then held out a hand for his boyfriend. "So shall we go to our meeting with my friends Haru?" He paused and added with a smile. "I can't wait to show them to you as my boyfriend."

Harumi looked down for a moment as he felt Shouta standing. His gaze moves towards the other's hand. "Shouta....." he whispers softly as he felt his cheeks heat up. He took the hand held out before him. "Alright lets get going." he said softly. He was nervous but it was to be expected.

Shouta made sure that he washed away the warm white liquid from their body as he closed the water and walked him out of the room. He fast dried himself up and started to get dressed, lending Harumi his towel. "If there is anything else you need, tell me!" He said while changing into his uniform again.

Harumi looked down as he followed Shouta out the shower. He dried off after the other and began getting dressed. His body shivering as he looked down. Once his clothes were on he pouts. "So now what Shouta?" he asked

Shouta blushed brightly but cheerfully, he held out his hand for the other to hold on into. "Had you forgotten? We are going to see my friends and I'm gonna show you to them...I'm so happy..." He continued to show that he was really pleased with the situation...he wanted to yell that he loves Harumi.

Harumi really wasn't sure about this. He didn't mind being open about liking boys but he was worried about Shouta. He didn't know what the other's friends would say or think. He followed him silently while holding his hand. He was glad to be a little shorter than the other. This way it would look as if they were simply siblings to anyone else who say them.

Shouta walked out of the gate of the school as he walked to the taxi stop and took a taxi to the park they had plans with his friends. He told the driver where to go as he looked back at the boy, opening the car's door for him. "Here you go, sit inside Haru so we can go to the place. "He said as kind as a real boyfriend.

Harumi nods a little as he got into the cab. He could only feel nervous and sick to his stomach as he sat there silently. His mind a complete jumble of worry. He really could see the joy in Shouta about this. He wonders how the other could be so happy about showing him off. Then it hit him. At one point Harumi wanted to have the chance to do the same thing. Its why he wanted his family to see Shouta at first. He smiled a little feeling special in some way

Shouta realized the other wasn't feeling good so after they come off the taxi and he paid, he slowly pulled the other at a corner, worryingly asked. "Are you okay Haru? If you don't feel well. I'll take you home?" He said, didn't know what to do, he didn't like the expression his boyfriend had in face.

Harumi shook his head no. "I don't want to go home Shouta. Your really happy today and about this. I can't deny you this joy. I'm just nervous. I don't want you to dislike me if your friends disown you. Losing a good friend is very difficult and I know first hand. When I first told my friends about me liking boys and crossdressing; they all started to pick on me and treat me badly. I started home school after that. It took forever before I came back to school. That's when I made one good friend who didn't mind my likes." he said glancing down. "I just don't want you to become sad if things don't go well." he said