♩♬♪Love Song♪♬♪((Ryouta Basket & Bloodbunny))

Ryouta

Afterawhile he came back and began getting dressed he looked over at takuma and sighed."I'm done

"He finally got his shorts on

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• Ryouta

He slowly opened his eyes and smiled."Okay..."He couldn`t ask him to come closer , he turned his face from him to the other side, pulling the blanket on his body.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

He smiled and kneeled next to him and stroked his hair ."Night."He smiled and layed nexylt to him in the bed and snuggled closer.Fox mubbled something before closing his eyes.

He fell asleep as he closed his eyes. He didn`t feel like doing any sex at the moment. He was so tired and he saw many stupid and scary dreams so he didn`t sleep very well. The next morning came but he didn`t want to wake up.

He woke up slowly blade was on the floor along with half the bedding and a pillow he purred and woke up and looked at the other.

He yawned but he was still asleep. He was managed to see a nice dream so he was smiling, he was seeing Blade as he started mumbling while sleeping."Blade...I love you....I love you..." He said it a few times.

He traced the others lips gently ."Ya do eh?"He giggled slightly and stopped tracing his lips. He stood up and stretched

He suddenly overflowed and shouted. "BLADE, I LOVE YOU!!!" He yawned again as he started to move around his bed like he was looking for something in his sleep . He grabbed Blade`s back and smiled, continued dreaming.

He looked back at the other wondering if he's sleeping or faking it he struggled a bit trying to escape the others tight grasp."Baka let go!"

He was half awake now when the other asked him to let him go. He yawned and groaned at his lover and he did exactly the opposite. He held him even tighter. "Don`t wanna!" He cough and continued."Nee...Hold me..."

He scowled and tryed to shove him away with a grunt and looked away."Nooooooooo."He whined."Make me!"He clawed at the arms of the other .

He got angry and slowly opened his eyes, sleepy and glared at him as he grabbed his arm and pulled him on the bed as he came on top still yawning. "What did I done, Blade?Why are you doing this to me?"

He blinked and next thing he knew he was under the other male."........"He didn't reply and just started at the other with a confused expression

He sighed and heard no words...he got off and move away from him as he yawned again and walked to the door . He put on his shoes, brushed his hair and looked back with a smile. "I shall get lost so you might feel better!"

"I'm not sick though."He sighed and looked away and began playing with his tail." What is your reason of leaving?"He looked back at the other .

He looked at him and then he took his look and opened the door. "Because you don`t want me to...because you hate me..." He started shivering ."But will always love you inside..."

ldbunny

He suddenly felt guilty and like it was all his fault. "I don't......hate you." He sighed running his fingers through his own hair and sighed.

He sighed and closed the door walking to the other, he sure was taller so he stared downer, at him and grabbed his shoulders and asked with a serious tone of voice. "Then how do you feel?"

He didn't want to amit it but his eyes and body just gave everything away."He blushed slightly and kept looking away then back at him."Um.....well....."

He brushed the others hair and deeply kissed his soft and small lips, pulling him to the wall but not forcing him to much."I`ll show you that how do you feel. You`ll admit it soon.

He blushed even deeper as he was kissed he really didn't want to amit he was falling for him .He looked away still blushing he looked back at him.

He looked enough. "Still not enough? then I`ll help you..." He said as he kissed him forcefully as he tried to rub his cock against his, he wanted to make him hard.

"N-Nya....." He tryed to move his hips away as he bit the others lip playfully and purred he himself was starting to become hard.

Takuma loved the way that he reacted. It hurt a little but it was nothing since it was blade, he invade his tongue inside, planning to do it patiently but perfectly. He wanted him to notice.

His tail wrapped around his thigh and he pulled him closer.Blade broke the kiss afterawhile and he was panting softly his eyes never leaveing the other.