♩♬♪Love Song♪♬♪((Ryouta Basket & Bloodbunny))

Ryouta

The other moans made him even more hard, he came close to his mouth and kissed him roughly, his tongue invading his mouth."Just shut up..." He said and he started playing and squeezing his cock. He wanted him to come.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• Ryouta

Soon he came all over his chest he blushed deeply as the other squeezed his cock."W-why don't i-i sick you off?"

- - - Updated - - -

His ears twitched as he looked away from the other ."As long as your going to feel good right?"

He stopped as he heard that."That`s not the only thing, you are mine now and I want you to feel good too." He kissed his cheeks softly and continued."So don`t say that again, never!" He slowly slipped his fingers insie the other. It felt really good.

He looked confused for a moment."Ummm.... Alright..."He smiled slightly and wrapped his arms around his neck.He moaned and bit his lips as the fingers where added.

He bit his ears and tried moving his finger a bit but as the other moaned, He stopped at tared at the naked boy."Beg me to continue then I shall do it! Moan more tell me to do it more! Sy that it feels good!" He whispered into his ears and spread his legs.

Blade shivered slightly as the other whispered into his ear and his blush deepened he knew that he wouldn't be able yo get himself off after that."P-please touch and enter me."He looked away still blushing.

He smiled deeply at the other and closed his eyes stroking the other man."Good boy!!" He said as he put the second finger in a tried to move them roughly as he leaned the other on his stomach on the piano and opened his hips and still moved his fingers. He wanted him to scream when he entered him.

His nippled where agansit the cold piano he moaned softly and tryed to lean back slightly.Blade e looked over his shoulder to see the other,his tail began to wrapped around his thigh .

He smiled at the other and he put one of his knees on the piano and kissed his back."Does it feel good?" He said in a low voice and he grabbed his wrists and held them tightly with one hand as he pulled out his fingers, you know what was going to happen next.

He blushed again but seemed a little more relaxed once his nipples where off of the piano and he deepened the kiss and smiled into it closing his eyes.

- - - Updated - - -

He blushed again but seemed a little more relaxed once his nipples where off of the piano and he deepened the kiss and smiled into it closing his eyes.

He held him tightly and slowly pushed it inside his asshole, hoped that it would not hurt so much, he kissed his head as he moved slowly and whispered into his ear "Does it hurt? " He rather not to move much before he said so.

He gasped and clawed at the keyboard."A-Ah!"He tightened around him and sqeaked."M-move!"He growled as he stayed still.

He agreed and moved slowly leaning on the other`s body, he was cold and it made him feel good. He just came by being entered and the other liked it so much. He decided to moved faster, pushing him on the keyboards.

He spreaded his legs father apart and moaned loudly and wiggled his hips feeling some of the hot liquid drip down his thigh.

He moved roughly like a dog and grabbed the other`s chin tightly and moved his head upper, didn`t let it lean on the keyboards as he tried to put a finger inside his entrance to make him feel like he is braking.

His eyes wider as the finger was added."Ah!ugh....pull it out!"He wined as he was held in an awkward position.Blades ear twitched."That's...,enough.....it hurts..."He growled weakly as he looked over his shoulder at him.

He nodded and agreed."Ok,ok...don`t shout at me!" He pulled the finger out but instead he pushed his member even further. He could feel his breathing and the blood flowing inside his ass. It felt good, he moved even harder and harder. Because the other still hadn`t scream.

He felt him elranm into his prostate roughly and nearly sceaned he tryed rlto pull away from the other."I....feel like your making me your sex slave."He mumbles slightly then looked away.Bladewqs finally able to stand up .

He got angry and pulled the other on his lap and fast put it inside again and moved even faster than before. He held him tightly he wouldn`t not escape!He slowed himself down and said in a teasing voice."But I wan t enjoy it too, if you try too escape, you will just make trouble for yourself so just stay still." He started moving again..

He gasped as he was pulled unto the others lap and began to moan loudly as he began to move even faster then before and clinged to him."I-Im sorry I was a bad boy."He purred almost and looked at the other with lustful eyes."Punish me master."Blade giggled slightly.

He liked the boy was begging him and calling him his master, he closed his eyes and nodded."Good boy...then I will punish you..." He said as he started moving even rougher,he spread the other`s hips even more and started moaning himself, tried to push the other`s butt to help his member to went inside further."Scream for your master!"

He gasped and wrapped his arms around his neck."Master!P-Please A-Ah!"He was reciveing so much pleasure at this point he could barely speak if he tryed it ended up as a mubbled a moan or almost a scream.

He led out a big scream and came again together with his boyfriend, it felt good to come with him, he slowly stopped and bit his ear."Who tell you that you can come?" He teased him again, also his ass by trying to playing with it with his fingers.

The hot liquid began to drip down the boys thighs he purred his eyes half lidded as he panted softly."I'm s-sorry master."He leaned in and kissed him.

He kissed the other back and started moving again and this time he didn`t hold back. He pt the finger forcefully inside and moved his member in and out of his ass. "I want to make you come at least ten time then I might, I MIGHT let you go." He kissed his chin lightly.