♩♬♪Love Song♪♬♪((Ryouta Basket & Bloodbunny))

Ryouta

He got angry ads he heard that, he grabbed the boy tightly and looked into his eyes."I don`t care if you`ve forgotten for not...You said you love me and now you are my boyfriend, I won`t let you go anymore!" He said kissing the other roughly as he played with his nipples.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• Ryouta

Blade was slighly shocked as the other male yelled in his face."What.....B-but I really don't rem-"He was silenced by the other crashing his lips on his own ,He felt him began to play with his nippled and tryed to push him away gently as he began to blush.

He lifted the other up as he took him to the bath, then he put him in the bathtub and when on top of him as he kissed him again. The water started flowing in the tub and they could feel it! He want to heard him moan so he rubbed his member against his and whispered."Turn back. I `m going to wash your back!"

He tryed to sit up quickly."B-but I can just go home and wash it myself....."He didn't understand any point of what the other male wanted to do,as he felt the scorching hot water pour into the tube he almost screamed because it hit him first.He tryed to shove the older male of of his own body."I-its burning me g-get off!"He struggled under him.

He got angry as he looked at the other as grabbed his hands and showed him the mark of the ropes from the night before.He opened it for him when he was asleep."Want me to tie you up again, if you resist again ,I will really make it hurt as you pass out so just shut up and stay on your word, you are now mine, you already give yourself to me." He said as he kissed him hard and rough, tried to take his breath away!

He whimpered slightly before the other crashed his liflps into blade he didn't have time to react and needed to breathe after awhile and struggled as he tryed to pull away from the kiss.Blade began to gently hit his chest trying to get him to stop .

"Looks like you didn`t hear what I said!" He got angry and pulled the other out of the tub and to the bedroom as he threw him on the bed and picked the belt, came on top, forcing him to give up as he tied him up again and even tighter than before and he put his hand on his mouth and didn`t let him scream any longer as he opened his hips and without preparing him he wanted too put it in.

He let out a whimper as the belt was tied tightly around his wrists.He mewled and tryed to get away and bit the others hand in a attempt to get it off.He stopped sqwerming for a moment and looked up at him with a sad face.

He was completely pissed off by the other`s behavior, he stood up but he didn`t opened the other`s hands."As long as you don`t except that you are not my lover, I won`t let you go! and also..."He showed the other his phone, he found it in his pants."I will cancel the next competition request and I can even text your band that you want to quit, isn`t that trouble some, Blade?"He smiled at the other."Quit acting, I already know that you love me back so you are not allowed to leave."

He hissed as he looked at the other."Fine!......I just can't love some one who's so rough and jumps to conclusions anyway see where it ended me up?!"He began biting at the belt around his wrists."You tied me up just because I was trying to get away from the water when you where washing me because it was burning me.......wouldn't you have done the same?".

He sighed and sat on the bed as he touched the other`s cheek and kissed him deeply."You are right!"I`m sorry darling."He slowly opened the belt and held the other tightly as he picked the clothes he wore on him the day before from the floor and put it on on him again and he kissed his forehead and whispered."Don`t run away..."He kissed him again and smiled."Let`s eat breakfast!" He easily lifted up the other as he walked to the kitchen.

He grunted slightly as he was carried away 'Does he think I'm his slave?'He thought to himself as he rested his head on the others chest gently feeling tired.

He put the other on the sofa as he lay him down, he kissed the other`s forehead and smiled."I`ll make a breakfast, You rest a bii1" He said walking to the kitchen as he start preparing a perfect breakfast for his lover. He wanted him to love him back and he wanted to do anything that it happens!

He began to feel drowsy and fell asleep after mubbleing something rather odd and not understandable he curledup on the couch and was soon fast asleep.

He made a delicious breakfast as he walked to the other, he smiled, he loved the face of his when he slept. He slowly moved his body."Hoi! Blade! Breakfast is ready!" He kissed his forehead.

He slowly woke up as he felt the other staking his body his eyes fluttered open and he rubbed his eyes. "Uh.... ..morning? "He yawned stretching slightly.

He laughed slowly and moved his head."Nope, it`s already noon."He said kissing his lips again hen he lifted him up and put him on the chair. He table was already set up with a delicious break fast. He sat next to him ."Go on!" he said in a gentle voice.

He. Puffed up his cheeks and looked at the otger ."_Can you feed me?"He was curious of how far this male would go before giving up on him.He smiled and waited for his answer.

He nodded kinda that he wanted to do it too."Of course, since you are my lover." He smiled and picked a spoon and moved it closer to his mouth."Say AHHH!" He laughed slowly and closed his eyes."It like I`m feeding a child."

He smiled and opened his mouth."Ahh." He purred as he feed him andhis tail began swaying.He moved closer to him qmd smiled at him."Maybe I'll make luch for you....."Blade tilted his head still smiling.

He laughed slowly, didn`t really expected that he do what he said, he got happy and petted the other`s hair."Okay, I want to eat the dish you made for me." He said continued eating his own breakfast and feeding the other gently, hoping that everything would went good!

He looked over at the other and whined slightly. "So.....when can I leave?" He looked down at the ground he didn't really want to me be there.He began to wash the dishescaftwr cleaning the table up.

He sighed and looked at the other, he was cute when he was working. He closed his eyes and smiled."Well.. whenever you agree that you love me and we are dating now!" He laughed slowly walking to the other as he held him from behind."You can go anywhere you want as long as I`m with you."

He sighed he really did want to leave,He was slightly shocked as the other hugged him from behide."O-Oh........"He blushed slightly looked back at him.

He laughed a bit after he made that weird sound."Well...would you agree Blade?"He said leaning his head to him as he kissed his neck and started tickling his stomach.