♩♬♪Love Song♪♬♪((Ryouta Basket & Bloodbunny))

Ryouta

"Fine......." He sighed and turned the tap offhe turned around hugged him."Then your staying at my home if we HAVE to be together."He attempted to pry the other of himself."Alright."

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• Ryouta

He sighed and petted the other`s head."Nope..." He let the other go and brushed his hair out of his face."I don`t really want to force you to be with me! If you really don`t want it we can stop." He had a perfect plan, he wanted to make him all his.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

He frowed ."I have animals at home though......."He began to feel sorta bad he did like him but he refused under his standards least let me go."At least let me go and feed them."

He got angry and punched the table as he picked a glass a throw it at the floor and it break , he walked to him room and went back with a key, he put the key of the table as he walked to his music room with out looking back."The door is locked, those are the key. If you want to go just go fast!" He groaned

"Never mind can I just call my neighbors and they'll take care of them....I'll tell them I went on tour." He was frightened by the glads that was thrown near him,Blade looked at the glass then back at Takeshi .He walked over to him and hugged him."shhhh just relax a bit okay."He tryed to smile.

He smiled as he hugged him back, he whispered some sexy and teasing words into his ear to make him blush as he started touching his butt, it was soft and hard. Then he grabbed his hand and pulled the other to his music room as he turned on the light and walked in."Let`s play music together!"

Blade sqeaked slightly as the other squeezed his butt as his hand was grabbed and he was pulled into another room he blinked at the others sentence ."Oh......alright"

He sat behind the piano as he choose a note and showed it to the other."Okay...you play with violin then..."He put his hands on the piano and deep breath."Are you ready?" He asked.

He placed the vilon under his chin and positioned the. Bow."Ready."He smiled and waited for the other to begqn playing as he watched the others hand on the piano.

He smiled back, he loved the way he performed the position, he himself, tried playing by pressing his hands on the notes and whispering the note as he waited for the other to begin playing. It was the first time they were playing a note together.

He smiled and began playing along with him he tapped his foot along to the beat on the song and quietly began humming.Blades tail began swaying a bit faster

He enjoyed the song so much, the other played perfect and it made him so happy! He continued plying until the music ended . He looked at the other as he grabbed his hand and pulled him closer."Come here, sit on my lap."

He blinked and sat in his lap ."um OK"he said unsure about it.He looked at the music sheet on the stand and read it.

When the other sat on his lap again, he felt hard again as he put one hand on the other`s neck and the other on his chin."Pay attention to me now, not anything else." He said kissing him deeply.

He blushed as the other kissed him for once it wasn't to hard and it felt really nice but he'd never amit that to him.Blade wrapped his arms around the others neck and and began to kiss back,he turned around in his lap and wrapped his tail around the other wasit .

He touched the other as he saw him blushed again, he grinned and kissed him hardly ! He squeezed his butt as he tried to put the other on the piano, as he did, he spread the other's legs and unzipped him, planned to took off his pants . He was so hard and he wanted to do it again. "Hoi! Help me to strip you! "He said like it was an order!

He sqeaked as he squeezed his butt and he struggled slightly."That feels weird!"He blushed and his feet where set on the ends of the piano as his legs where spreaded."W-what your going to do it in here?!"He seemed more embarrassed then worried."Eekkkkkk but we're all dirty and we'll get the instruments dirty! "

He grinned at the other and started kissing his neck and then licking and putting mark. "Yep! A nice position, right?"He asked in a teasing voice as he started touching his fair skin. "Don't worry! I'll wash you as you do the same afterward and I will clean these myself but even if I don't, they are still clean to me, since It's your dirt. He slowly pulled out his pants and touched lightly. "Spread your legs more for me...."

He shivered as the other lips met his neck he just couldn't sit still as the other licked and nipped at his neck,Blade blushed at the others words ."I didn't mean dirt I mean ummmm you know......."He shook his head as the other took him to spread his legs father.

He got the other`s shirt up to see his nipple but he didn`t took it off. "Take this so it won`t fall, I want to see you nipples."He said in a teasing voice as he started licking his nipples while trying to take of his skivvies ."The what did you mean?" He held the other`s legs into the air. It made him feel good.

He bit the bottom of the shirt holding it up as he wouldn't moan Blades blush deepened as the other licked his nipples his ears twitched."Mhn......"He looked don't at him with lustful eyes.

He looked at the other`s eyes and he liked it, he took his wrist and kissed his hand."Don`t hold it with your teeth but your hand, I want to see you moan..."He continued touched Blade as he whispered again."There is something you should know about going out with me...we should do it at least three times a day."

He moved his shirt and held it with his hands he moaned lewdly and sqwermed a bit as the other continued to touch him."T-Three?!..." He moaned as he felt his nipples twist.

"Yep" He nodded after he took of him underwear , he is hips even more and licked his cheeks downer to his private parts as he started licking his member, touching his nipples with his hands wanting him to moan."And I will do it hard..."

He bit his lip but a few moans escaped his mouth he purred as he just gave up and moaned loudly."A-Ah! how is that even possible?! "He looked down at him