♩♬♪Love Song♪♬♪((Ryouta Basket & Bloodbunny))

Ryouta

Blade sqeaked not knowing that hat to do he ran home Jake blinked and sat there unsure what to think of what just happened.Blade ran all the way home ran inside and flopped down onto the couch panting his heart racing.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• Ryouta

The shooting start and Mia started again. This time she acted perfectly. He smiled all the time looking at the other. He had almost forgot the things that happened with Blade. He knew that he was so happy right now and thanking god that Takuma got lost!

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Finally Bladed decided he couldn't put up with it and he may as well move so that Takuma wouldn't bother or hurt him he began packing his box's.He'd move out at the end of the week and go into a hotel meanwhile.

It was a week passed and Takuma realized that Blade moved out. He head to the place where his band practiced and forced them to tell him everything. He fast head to the hotel where he was and walked to his room as he knocked, waited for him to reply.

Takuma was angry, he closed the door and walked to the other as he pushed him to the balcony so that he had nowhere to escape.

Blade cried out slightly as his back touched the highish railing around the balcony he sqeaked and sat on the floor and curled up.

Takuma sighed and sat on the floor in front of him as he touched his cheek and gently gave his forehead a kiss. He pulled him closer and held him tightly, warned him up.

He tryed to get away and whimpered as he held him tightly.Blade had tears collecting in his eyes once again as he looked at the other.

Takuma smiled, still relaxed. "Close your eyes and calm yourself down my love!" He whispered as he stroked the other`s back and put away his tears.

"T-takuma why do you always chase me?" His voice broke slightly as he spoke and buried his face in the other chest .

He smiled and hold him even tighter. He wanted him to know that he is not alone!"Because I love you...though you always complain and yell at me...but I will always love you!"

".......Takuma we can't keep going on like this........." Blade almost breathed out as tears began streaming down his fave once again.

Takuma smiled and held him even more tighter than before. "Tell me what do you really want Blade..." He whispered as he waited for the other to reply!

He escaped his grip."Find someone better I'm not worth your time and I always end up getting you mad!"He cried out and looked away his ears downwards.

He laughed slowly and cuddled him. "Baka....I know that`s not what you really want." He held his cheeks and stared at him. "Tell me the truth, how you really feel..."

He looked at the floor."I don't know what you mean....."He looked as he were about to have a crying fit again a his cheeks red from the first.

Takuma sighed."You are still a child!" He said as he lift the other up and went inside. He put the other on the bed as he sat in front of him on his knees. He held the other`s hand and kissed it softly.

He began crying silently once again ."You won't ever leave me will you......"His voice broke half way through speaking.

Takuma moved upper as he held the other`s face and put it on his own chest and held him tightly. "I won`t ever leave. Just do not complain during the sex!" He kissed hiss hair.

He frowned and looked away."But it really did hurt ya know."He sighed and looked back at him."I was bleeding that's a good reason to stop."He almost hissed.

- - - Updated - - -

He frowned and looked away."But it really did hurt ya know."He sighed and looked back at him."I was bleeding that's a good reason to stop."He almost hissed.

He smiled and then laughed as he sat on the bed next to him, still their hands stick together. "If you calm down and don`t move a lot, it would not bleed! You just have to get use to it!"

"You where moving to roughly." He whimpered and snuggled him slightly."And no Jake is just my best friend nothing more."

Takuma`s eyes widened as he heard that he looked at the other seriously as he squeezed his fist. "Who is this Jake?What do you mean?"

"N-no its not like that we are just childhood friends you seemed angry before so I was letting you know." He moved away from the other as he cleched his fist afraid he'd hit him.