♩♬♪Love Song♪♬♪((Ryouta Basket & Bloodbunny))

Ryouta

He went to his ear and started licking it, both inside and outside. He wanted to to shiver and cling to him. "Admit it!" He whispered. "You should....no, you must do it!"

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• Ryouta

He shiver as his ear violently twitched and he trembled slightly and looked at the other"S-stop what are you d-doing!"

- - - Updated - - -

He shiver as his ear violently twitched and he trembled slightly and looked at the other"S-stop what are you d-doing!"

He smiled and stumped, licked his neck and put marks, bit him roughly so that the hickey would would disappear soon. "Admit it!" He whispered again as he pulled up his shirt.

"N-no s-stop that feels w-werid!" He he gritted his teeth as the other male bit him."Ow!"He whimpered and looked at the other one."Your so rough!"He grited he knew he loved him but he'd never hear the end of it if he told him.

He groaned and stared at his eyes with a powerful fire inside his own. He brushed his lips against him and whispered." Don`t run away!" He did it again ."Admit it." For the third time he kissed him and then he kissed his forehead and cheeks and chin. "Ashiteru!" He kissed him again with tongue!!

He pushed him away"If I do will you stop being so rough!" He looked away annoyed more then ever his ear twitched even if he was angry he always looked cute.

He sighed and stopped biting his neck. "Okay..." He kissed the other softly as he walked back and brushed his hair. "Sorry!" He said in a low voice then looked into his eyes, he wanted him to say something!

"I do......l....like you......but don't just attack me anywhere and I bruise easily so please be a bit more gentle." He sighed and looked away.

He laughed and walked closer again and patted his head. "Hai! Hai!" He smiled deeply and held his hands as he looked at him ."What should we do now...?"

Takuma blushed a bit and walked to him with a smile. "good job. " He grabbed the other`s hand and puled him to his room.

He followed him locking the door behide him and he kissed him wrapping his arms around h is neck and legs around the others wasit.

He kissed him back and started touching him again. He whispered in his ears, touching his butt. "Hey, want to do me tonight??" He asked looking at him with a kind smile.

"Like being on t-top?"He blushed at the others question." Which would you prefer?"He looked at him once again and and smiled and leaded him to the bed.

He smiled and kissed his salty nose. "Whatever you prefer darling! You can try if you like. " He kissed the other`s forehead and kissed him softly ad he lay on bed. "Come on...blade. "

"Alright ." Got on top of him and began to unbutton his shirt with shaking hands and leaned in to kiss him."I-I don't know what to do."He blushed pulling away

He laughed slowly and pulled him closer as he kissed him deeply. "Just do what I did....ok?" He waited for him to continue. He liked how he was shy about it.

He nodded and took the others shirt of and kissed his collar bone then sucked on his neck while playing with his nipples."L-like this?" He mubbled agansit his neck.

Takuma moaned a bit and smiled nodded. "Yes..."He grabbed his hair and kissed him again. "You will like this soon after you did it but I`m still on top." He laughed slowly waiting for him to continue.

He leaded kisses down to his belt and undid it and pulled him out he kissed his member through the fabric of the boxers then pulled him out.He lightly squeezed and pulled down the boxers entirely.

Takuma moaned and held the other`s back tightly, tried to hold back and not to make any weird sound. He started to lick his lover`s neck and put marks. "Blade...love me good..." He wanted him. He wanted to feel good too.

He sucked his tip and took his in deep and circled his entrance with a finger before slipping it in he looked up at the other waiting for a reaction

The other moaned loudly as the fingers were entered. He looked at the other, moving his hips a bit. He wanted his fingers to move. He grabbed the blanket and moaned even more.

He smirked slightly and began to move them and scissor him and shove them deeper inside. Looking for a bundle of special nerves that the other always did for him

He moaned even louder as he opened his eyes and sat up, punching his head weakly with an annoyed face. "Hoi! You are making it more to hurt than feeling good, you baka Blade!" He waited for him to explain!