♩♬♪Love Song♪♬♪((Ryouta Basket & Bloodbunny))

Ryouta

He gasped and pulled away slightly."I-its to m-much!"he screamed as the liquid was spilling out of him,Blade grabbed onto the others shoulder roughly and buried his face in it feeling so embrassed as the other was pounding into him and he felt as if could tear any moment.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• Ryouta

He slowly low his speed and then stopped moving, he pulled out his cock out of his hole and held him tight."Because you were a good boy." He petted the other`s hair ."Okay...go and take a shower. I will make the lunch then after we eat will should go see if we won the competition or not." He smiled and stood up."Then I`ll come to your house and we do it again.."

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Blade rested agansit him to tired to even care."How do you even manage doing it so much?"He panted looking up at the taller man."Slow down a bit or give me more time to rest.

He sighed and moved his head."Okay...since you are so weak...then once a day but will do it really hard, like a dog." He walked to the kitchen and shout."Go and take a shower fast or I will wash you, come on or we`l be late." He said and started cooking lunch.

He nodded and went and started a shower and got in after it was the perfect temperature and began to wash himself he wasn't quite sure how to get the cum out.

He made the lunch and set the table perfectly, hoped that Blade would like it. He sat on the coach and waited for him to arrive but he didn`t. He walked to the door and knocked."HOI...I wanna take a shower too so you better hurry, oh and the lunch is ready..."

Blade blushed."Um can you come in here I can't get 'it' out."He blushed until the point his ears where even tinted pink.

He opened the the door and saw him blush so hard, he smiled and sat behind him as he grabbed his has butt "Don`t move!" He said as he started licking his ass to clean the inside.

He gasped and sqwermed a little bit and moaned softly "" It feels werid ah....."He placed his hands on the wall to keep his balance.

He groaned while his mouth was still inside him."Open...your...hips." He said squeezing and spreading his hips so that he could invade his tongue more inside. The other told him to just clean it but he seemed that he had forgotten.

"I-I think you got it all but......ok you can feel some?" He spreaded his legs father apart.Blade slowly began to purr as his tail fluffed up and his legs trembled slightly.

- - - Updated - - -

"I-I think you got it all but......ok you can feel some?" He spreaded his legs father apart.Blade slowly began to purr as his tail fluffed up and his legs trembled slightly.

He nodded and started moving his tongue even hardly, he lift up one of his legs and spread his hips more. he started to play with his member with the free hand of his, it felt really good.

He moaned."H-Hey I already got all the cum of t-that."He blushed and his his face as he felt it heating up he moaned softly."Y-you can s-stop now."

He sighed and give it in, he stood up and walked back to the door."The lunch is ready, you go and eat I want any.."He grinned as he licked his lips."Since I had my breakfast already..."

"Pervert..." He mubbled and qucily washed himself and got out and picked up a towel on the way out after putting his pants on.He went to the table and sat and bowed his head

He laughed and walked inside the bathroom again after he went to the table to eat."I wasn`t joking...I`m not really going to eat...ganna take a shower, you enjoy the food. " He said walking under the cold shower, start washing himself.

He ate a bit before he washed his dish's and looked for his phone and sighed he was beganing to become worried about how he wouldn't let him have it.

He came out of the bathroom naked as he walked to the other and pushed in to the wall as he placed his hands next to his head so that he would not escape. He slowly brushed his lips against his and started kissing him deeply afterward.

He blushed and struggled slightly his eyes shutted them slowly after awhile he began to kiss him back he pulled away from the kiss panting softly. He looked at the other."Y-your naked...."He blushed even deeper.

He kissed him again to shut him shut."Why does that matter to you...we already did it twice, right?" He deepened the kiss as he grabbed his wrists, placed them on the wall, didn`t let him to escape as he touched his member by pressing his knee and whispered."We still have time so why do we have to waist it?"

He felt.l his body beganing to heat up once again he tryed to pull away again."I know....people usually don't just walknout of their shower n-"He was cut off as the other kneed him."I just got cleaned up and I-Im sore....."He whined.

He agreed and walked back, brushing his lips on his cheeks as he walked to the room."Get ready, we are going to leave, Blade!" He said started dressing up and then he came out of the room."Are you ready?"

"Yeah......do you have my phone and keys though?" He said after checking his pockets then looking up at the taller male he sighed.

He nodded."They are on the bed!" He point to the bedroom and walked to the door and wore his shoes."I`m going to start the car...." He said going to the garage and jumped inside the car as he turned it on and waited for the other.

He grabbed the keys and his phone and went to the car and hopped in.Blade yawned and looked out the window and waited for the car to start.