♩♬♪Love Song♪♬♪((Ryouta Basket & Bloodbunny))

Ryouta

He nodded and pulled out his fingers as he kissed him again, holding his cold back with his hands. "...Because I love you!" He said as he kissed the other`s cheek. "I love you!"

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• Ryouta

He smiled and laughed slightly and touched his face gently."I know you don't have to say it so much."He leaned in and planted a kiss on the others lips.He wiggled his hips and moaned softly

He was happy when he saw the other finally smiled and looked like that he was happy. He sighed and grabbed his butts. "Shut up my love!" He said ramming him in ad out out hardly . He wanted him to scream but tell hm that he wants more.

He gasped and clinged onto him moaning into his ear sweetly.His toes curled."T-to A-Ah!r-rough!"He gasped between moans as a bit of drool rolled down his chin.

He groaned at the other when he complained."Just shut up! You should beg me to do it harder, yet you are saying that I am being rough...that`s so stupid! You are full of yourself, baka!"

He hissed and tryed to pull away from him roughly. "Baka it hurts!"A bit of blood ran down his thigh." Ow.........."He looked at the other.

He sighed at slow down as he stared at the other. "I really hate this part of you!" He slowly lay the down down on the bed a he came on top of him. "Are you ready now? I`m going to move again!"

He whined."But won't you dislike it if it hurted."He raised an eyebrow."No we are stoping ."He hissed and tryed to pull away."I don't wanna continue I'm bleeding and it hurts."

Takuma bit his lips as he shook his head. "No..." He said as he started moving but slow motion. " I won`t stop, don`t anything! Not a word or I`ll be really mad, just zip it!" He tried to be gentle.

It just pissed Blade of even more was he began to move so slowly he hissed at the other and tryed to escape from him once again."No I-I don't wanna!"He whimpered.

He grabbed the other`s chin and shouted. "Shut up! It`s the third time we are doing it nd in all three you complained! Baka Blade! Are you going to make me crazy, shut the hell up!" He said stopped moving!

Blade began crying his blood alover the sheets as he hugged him."It hurted is it over?"His whimpers mix with crying

Takuma pulled it out as he took a tissue as started cleaning the other`s asshole. He cleaned the blood too. He walkd out of the bed as he wore his clothes. "I don`t want to do it with you for a while! You always complain and mess my mind up."

He yawned and walkerd out of the room as he drank a water in the kitchen and walked to the front door. His phone rang, he replied. "Hello?...Oh, Mia! What`s wrong?....oh...ok...I`m coming there right now...bye!..." He hung up as he put on his shoes, ready to leave.

He curled up in the blankets tightly and began to drift off he still could feel his heart raceing in his chest as he heard the other speaking.

Takuma sighed as he looked at the room, he didn`t even come with him to the door. He was really angry! He groaned as he opened the door and closed it strongly and made a terrible noise as he walked to his car.

He sighed in relief and looked around."Maybe I'll invite Jake over."He dialed his phone and after awhile the same male that had feed him cake at the coffee shop was there chatting with him.

Takuma turned on his car after he jumped inside. He head to his best friend in the place that they were shooting her for her next movie. He jumped out and looked for her around.

Jake laughed and pecked Blades cheek Blade pushed him away slightly blushing.They always did this but nothing more really Blade sighed."We should go get cream puffs!"The other nodded and walked with him to the cafe and they ordered and sat down

Takuma finally found the other as he ran to her. She looked troubled and mad. "What`s wrong?" She looked at the other and smiled as she saw him again. She jumped on her. "Hoi!" Said Takuma with a shock face. "Let`s go and drink something! These people in here messed up my mind!" She said pulling him to the closest cafe.

He was talking to Jake when he suddenly crapped his fa e and dragged him into a french kiss Blade didn't do anything his eyes where wide in shock."Mhn!"

He sighed and sat next to her on the table. "So tell me what`s wrong?" She sighed back, started drinking. "Well...the director is not pleased with my acting again! He says that I have to show that I loved that person in front of me like I do with my husband but how can be possible?" Takuma smiled and laughed. "Well..you said yourself, acting, imagine that he is in front of you, I`ll watch you too!"

Blade looked over and saw him and tryed to push Jake. Away with a worried face then he pulled away and belt Blades hand Jake smiled."Blade.....I think I love you."He blushed slightly.

Mia smiled and nodded, she was really like a child. They were childhood friends. They always loved each other but as sister and brother. He stood up and held out his hand. "Come on! Let`s go!" She smiled and held his hand. "I might try what you said!" They walked back t the others.