♩♬♪Love Song♪♬♪((Ryouta Basket & Bloodbunny))

Ryouta

As he went to the bathroom, he stood up fast and took off his clothes! After he got completely naked, he walked to the bathroom as he saw his clothes next to the door. He picked his underwear and smelled it. He liked the smell, he was completely drunk and he couldn't think probably! It felt good, he wanted to see the other naked so he opened the door fast ss he saw the other naked, under the shower . He held him from behind in an instant and kissed the other's neck. "Blade, you are beautiful!"He whispered into his ear as he stick himself to him.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• Ryouta

Blade's eyes widened slightly as he saw the other walk in ."H-hey what are you doing the other blushed noticing the other male was naked as well.He shivered as he felt the others lips on his neck and struggled slightly he knew that he was in trouble and he had to get away from him."Hey stop that!"He tryed to pry the other off of himself and whined when he didn't have any success. His ears when downwards and tail between his legs."You promised you'd lay down liar!"

He saw him struggling, it actually made him cute! He loved it! What he was saying anyway! He was drunk, of course he couldn't promise. He licked his ear as one of his hands slipped to his member and he started squeezing it lightly, the other hand held his hand tightly as he put it on the wall and leaned his body too. He was so strong and he didn't let him escape, he tried to get closer so that the other could feel his member too. He roughly kissed the boy and moved his hips a bit. "Calm down! I will make you feel good! Think of your buddy doing this or whatever."He said as he squeezed it more.

He shut his eyes tightly as a few tears rolled down his face he let out a soft cry.He looked back at the other male over his shoulder his eyes half-lidded he shivered as the other licked his ear as the sobbs began to get a little louder.He moaned softly as the other squeezed his member lightly but bit his lip not wanting to encourage him and more then he already was.As the other male crashed his lips agansit his he bit the others lip and winced at the metallic taste of blood .He kept trying to pull away."You big meanie....."He wiped his eyes

He tried to free himself and beat his lips that it bked. He was really pissed of but as he saw the other crying, he walked back and looked deeply at the other. He rejected what he had done! He fisted his hand and started crying but in silence himself! He was shaking badly as he looked at the other. "Sorry...."He looked away and punched the wall as his finger started to bled. He was angry if himself and he slowly let himself sat on the floor. "Why....why you don't like it? Am I no good? "He had no idea what he was saying since he was drink but his words were true ! He was just a little shy to say them and also being his rival...well...it wasn't that easy....butnhe still loved him.

He frowned as he looked at the other he kneeled down and heldhis chin up."I'm sorry I was scared....."He almost felt pity for the person that had attacked him he looked at his now bleeding fingers and held it and licked the blood off."You hurted yourself....."He hugged him."I'm sorry.......but why are you doing this over someone so useless?"He raised an eyebrow slighty.

He felt a littke better as the other talked to him in a low tone of voice and held him. He also made him by his actions, when he licked his finger! He held the biy back and whispered the three words he always wanted to say."I love you"He said and looked at his eyes, he was drunk otherwise he wouldn't say it. "You are not useless...I never had toyght like that!"

He got up and held out his hand."C'mere ."He offer to help him up .'Ugh just When will he be sober again....

.'He thought to himself as he looked away for a moment then back at him."..........You don't even know me that well well ." He sighed.

He was pissed off, he was really still a child! "Shut up! It was from the frist sight, you idiot! I just couldn't accept it inside and I still don't. Really! You are so stupid that you don't get it! Love isn't something that should have an explanation! Otherwise it isn't love."He held the other's cheek and kissed his lips again."I want to come inside of you....will you let me?"He was still drunk and his mind was lost.

He frowned as the older male yelled at him he looked away.".....So it was love at first slight?......."His atteion quickly returned to him as his face was grabbed and his lips met the others."Mhn?!"He tryed to pull away and once they did part he was force to look the other in the eyes as he felt his face heat up .

He leaned to the wall and pulled the other with him, put his head on his chest so that he could hold him better. He kissed the boy's head many times and looked at his beautiful face. "I don't want to force you but I'm drunk I can't help it when I see you like this...naked!"He slipped his hand between his hips and tried to spread them a bit. His hips was moving with out control aa he put the other on his lap, his fingers looking for a hole behind."You are sexy, Blade!"

He whimpered slightly as he felt his legs being spreaded apart and of course they opened easily agansit his will.Blade was starting to become slightly aroused even though he was really scare of the other male and what he was doing right now.Turning away he tryed to escape as he felt hands roam his body he put his hands on the glass door and tryed to open it.

He was pissed of again, he wanted to tease the boy so he lifted him up to the air and opened the door. "Oh, I get it! I want to do it on the bed, right?"He went to his bedroom and threw the other on the double bed and spread his legs, looking atbetween it for a while. He git more aroused abd he couldn't stop watching, his ass was small and sexy! He wanted to break it, he slowly touched the hole lightly to see how would his partnerreact.

His entrance twitched slightly as it was touched he immediatelytryed to cover him sleep as he blushed a bright shade of red.His ear twitched as he looked up at him 'Was really going to just attack me right n-now!?"He tryed to get free but the grip on his legs was way to strong to escape from.Blade looked up and saw a look in the others eyes that terrified him even more he whimpered and tryed to pull away sqwerming about trying to get free.

He sneered a bit as he spread the legs more, he wanted to hear him moan. He slowly got his face vloser to his hips and kissed his ass, afterward his started licking it roughly so that he would cane soom. He started playing with his member with one hand and touching his nipples with the other, he put his tongue inside his ass playing with it as he licked his lips. "Delicious! Just relax, I said ! It will feel good!"He came up to his lips and roughly kissed it, not leting him talk or move. He slowly touched the ass again and put one finger inside.

He whimpered as he legs were spreaded even further apart he blushed as the other kissed his ass he shivered as he began licking him .He gasped as he began playing with his nipples on of the few sensitive areas on the males body he moaned loudly and sunk into the bed a bit relaxing.He tensed up as soon as he felt his tounge enter him and moaned."P-please don't do that it feels so weird and slimy."He whimpered but it was cut of by the others lips crashing agansit his own he cryed out a bit as the finger entered him his eyes watered up it was pretty painfull for him.

He looked at the other and moved away from him as he saw him cry, he got out of bed and went to his closet, searching for somthing. He came back to the bed with some clothes and a towel. He put the towel on the other's hair and dried it then he did the same with his body. He kissed his forehead afterward and then started putting on his clothes on him, it was a littke hard but he managed to do it. They were a little big for him, he smiled at the other and held him tightly and whispered into him ear. "Sorry...I got carried away!"He was still drunk and red . He took his hand and out it on his cheek. "But I really do...love you!"He put away the other's tears and he said with an worried expression. "Don't cry!"

His eyes fluttered open and he looked at him."....I didn't dislike it......I just just sorta hurt me."He looked at the oversized clothing then looked back at him.Blade couldn't believe that he actually liked that quite a bit.Grabbing him by the back of his neck he gently pulled him closer and planted a kiss on his lips."C-continue."

He was shocked by his actions, frist he was struggling that he doesn`t want it and then he said to continue. He was clueless and afraid to touch him again. So he looked at the other after they kiss. "Are you really fine with it?" He made a scary face."if you regret later, I won`t stop!" He waited for the other`s answer, so hard that he wanted to brake him but he wanted him to agree too.

He nodded."Just be gentle....... "He looked him at him and pulled him closer before flipping them so he was on top.Blade grinded agansit him and looked down at him waiting for a reaction.He knew he'd probably regret all this in the morning but at this point be just didn't care enough.

He nodded and started kissing him again, he tried hard to pick his clothes on him but he did it for nothing and he took them off!He came on top of him and kissed him even harder to take his breath away. He managed to do all the way again and he put the second finger inside his thiny ass. Oh, he wanted to became one with him! He knew that it would make both feel good!

He gripped the sheets slightly and looked at him confused for a moment as they're lips met again he whimpered as he needed to breath a and lightly hitted his chest.He blushed deeper as another finger was added ."You said you'd be gentle......"He whimpered looking up at the bigger man.

He stated moving his finger a little roughly as he whispered into his ear." But if I don`t prepare you, it will hurt, you know, so I am trying to open it a bit and then I will start it!" He kissed the other as he held his wrists tightly, push them on the blanket." Want me to tie you up?If I do...it will sound like I`m raping you?" He teased the boy continued kissing him!

His nails dugg into the others hand slightly as he held them and brought his lips into another kiss to be honest he couldn't really feel his lips that much now they must have went numb.He closed his eyes and kissed back slightly he opened his eyes again after he heard the question and narrowed his eyes looking at the other not being able to reply for the other smothering his lips with kisses.

- - - Updated - - -

((BTW srey if they are shorter then usaul I hurted my hand.

He saw the boy feeling a bit relaxed, there was no answer from him so he thought that he had accepted it!"Then I shall do it blade!" He said as he picked the belt of his pants from the floor and tied his hands up with it so tightly that it would hurt, then he turned him and lay him down on his stomach as he spread his hips and held his butt into the air so that it would not hurt him. He lightly touched his ass with his member but roughly pushed it inside. It felt good and inside hi was hot and tight.