Snake Eyes~ (mik3la & Sosuke0549)

Sosuke0549

"If you mistaking me for Shinoda let me assure you that your wrong. Make your own meal. You do have hands"[/Quote]

"Yes I do have hands... but who's food do you think your using to feed your brother, it's certainly not yours~"

He adored the boys pissed look. He was certainty fun to mess with.

"If we're staying here that doesn't mean you can treat us like your personal servants. Maybe with him works, but not with me"[/Quote]

"Whoa- whoa-whoa. Who said anything about you staying here? Maybe a day or so but having you demons constantly around will be a pain in the ass- and personal servants is too high for you Shinobu... I'm thinking more of moocher's then anything else. Yeah?"

He laughed. Glancing at the fried eggs and salad he made. He raised his eye brow.

"Ew- never mind. I can see...Shinoda Will eat anything...even that crap"

"We can share brother. At least that we can do"[/Quote]

"True. It is the lest you can do...but forget it. I won't be able to stomach that crap. "

• Replies 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sosuke0549

• mik3la

"Yes I do have hands... but who's food do you think your using to feed your brother, it's certainly not yours~"

Shinobu was clenching his teeth not wanting to make any more comments to the demon. He was so unbelievably stupid. Biting his lip he sat in silence at the table.

"Whoa- whoa-whoa. Who said anything about you staying here? Maybe a day or so but having you demons constantly around will be a pain in the ass- and personal servants is too high for you Shinobu... I'm thinking more of moocher's then anything else. Yeah?"

"Why the hell can't you guys understand each other for at least 3 fucking minutes", snared Shinoda letting the food on the table stopping himself from eating.

"Because I got the demon part and you have the freaking angel part from mom", replied Shinobu to his brother but then he bite his tong not wanting to say that

"Ew- never mind. I can see...Shinoda Will eat anything...even that crap"

"True. It is the lest you can do...but forget it. I won't be able to stomach that crap. "

"Let's go Shinobu. I'm sure we can find a place where to stay more comfortable as this one", said Shinoda, heading to the door.Shinobu fallowed him, looking for one last time to Venom.

Venom didn't say anything, or even look at them as the twins stood to leave. It was much better this way. Not too many people could handle him... not even the twins.

There was suddenly a knock at the door- just as the boys reached for it. Venom had a guest?

He pushed the boys away from the door, knowing this feeling! This presence. His eyes where fierce.

"Get back."

He muttered to them yelling at the person on the other side of the door.

"Why the fuck are you here!"

"Can't I just see me adorable little brother? "

"Cut the crap! Slither!"

It was a women... judging by the sound of the voice.

"Alright.. Mother wanted me to check up on you Venom,"

He laughed.

"Since when did you become her lap bog?! Tell Medusa to kiss my ass! "

The girl sighed.

"Your still the same... get over it Venom... the humans dead. How long are you going to hate Mother."

Venom snapped! He broke open the door and grabbed his sister by her throat pinning her to the hallway wall. His eyes where glowing bright green. If anyone saw his gaze...they'd turn into stone. His sister was beautiful. She had long bright red hair- with black streaks. Her eyes red, She was wearing a tight black long dress. And black high heels. She glared at her brother. "DONT YOU DARE BRING THAT UP! I WILL NEVER FORGIVE HER!!!"

" ... You loved her... that's what you told yourself... what was her name again? "

Slither Mocked her brother.

"Don't you dare say it.. Don't you dare say her name.."

"Hmmm... Liv?"

"DONT YOU DARE SAY HER NAME!! YOU BITCH!"

He choked her- throwing her like a rag doll. She hit the floor hard. Leaving a dent... but she slowly stood up... grinning. Her arm was broken but it snapped into place like in those scary movies. Making a horrible sound.

"Haha- Is that all you got little brother"

She taunted him. Venom glared. Tears building up in his eyes since he looked so frustrated. Was he really going to kill his older sister?!

"Get back."

As Venom pushed Shinoda he grabbed his brothers arm so that he wouldn't fall, looking curious what was all that about. He didn't sense the presence behind the door but he could feel his brothers muscles straining themselves. As a half demon half angel it was a little bit difficult to feel the presence of a full demon.

He was distracted by Venom's demonic presents , so he couldn't fell the other one from behind the door. He stared at the two as they spoke to one another, and when the girl brought it about they're mother and that person from his past, it felt like a knife piercing his heart. He knew Venom was not a bad person, and that he may have been sweet and kind, but finding that he had been in love with a girl, made him lose the hope that he would feel something for him. Noticing the way the girl was playing with his emotions, Shinoda wanted to intervene but his brother was holding his arm tightly, forcing him to sit still and not interfere. Shinoda bite his lip, yanking his arm it from the grasp of his brother, grabbing Venom by the arm before making something foolishness. He did not want to end up killing each other. He knew that in the world of demons that happens all the time, but did not want to attend that kind of scenes.

"Venom! Please! Stop it! She's playing with you. Can't you tell?! Your better than this, so please, calm down!" started Shinoda to say looking at Venom pulling him one step behind.

He could feel the body shaking because of the nerves and knew that if she was going on with this Venom will no longer think rationally and could end up killing her. Shinobu made ​​no movement, just watching everything, taking care at the same time that his brother was safe and nothing happened to him. Maybe Venom was not a bad person, considering he just find out, but he could not take the risk.

Venom was so mad, how dare she! How dare she speak of her!

Venom was about to attack her before stopping. He felt a grip on his arm. He clenched his eyes shut- before opening them and looking to see

Shinoda. His eyes where normal now...but in them... was sorrow and anger.

"Venom! Please! Stop it! She's playing with you. Can't you tell?! Your better than this, so please, calm down!"[/Quote]

Venom glared at Shinoda. Before looking back at his sister.

"Aw-how sweet. Is He your new anchor? "

"Shut up!!"

He clenched his fists.

"I'll go... But I'll come back brother~ "

She disappeared in a cloud of red snakes. Venom slowly calmed down once She was gone... and pulled his arm away from the demon, before going back inside, ready to lock himself in his room.

"Well- What the hell are you two looking at... you where leaving. Right. Don't let me stop you! "

He pushed passed the other twin going into his room and slamming the door.

Shinoda closed his eyes as the keeping Venom still, ignoring the girls comment. Once she disappeared he sign moving back from the boy, dropping on his knees looking the others way as he was going to his room. Shinoda start crying but making no sound. Shinobu knelled beside his brother wiping his tears.

"Let's go" , he said trying to pull up his brother but he didn't want. He was just holding his hand.

"I-I can't. S-so much sorrow. So much hatefulness, anger, in one person. No wonder he doesn't let anybody near him", Shinoda started to speak looking at the ground.

"What the hell are you talking about?" asked Shinobu pissed of the damn situation they got into.

"Him. He was hurt Shinobu. The one he loved. The one he let near him was killed by his family. Don't you get it? that's his wall. His protection" continued Shinoda making his brother to look more consumed than before.

"Shinoda. Seriously now. You don't think of staying here with him, aren't you?" he asked looking wide eyed.

"I guess he doesn't want us in here but .... near him we can. He needs us brother".

"i hate when you are in the angel mood", he said rolling his eyes sighing. "ok, but now let us find a place"

Shinoda nodded getting up, looking to Venom's door. "Just one minute brother", he said heading to the others dorm, leting his hand on the door.

"Venom .... I know you can hear me. Please, calm down. Remember this: 'You're not alone', got it?" he said but he didn't recieved any reply. He sigh, getting out of the apartment along with his brother.

Venom laid down in his bed- clenching his sheets. So mad! A tear slipped from his eyes. He tensed up when he heard Shinoda's voice.

"Venom .... I know you can hear me. Please, calm down. Remember this: 'You're not alone', got it?" [/Quote]

He said nothing. Snuggling into the sheets. He was alone... He had to be.

{Next Day}

Venom woke up- fixing the door to his apartment since he ripped it off its hinges. When he was don't he laid down on his couch. Alone in his apartment...like he always was.

Shinobu and Shinoda found a place nearby Venom's Apartment so that they don't let him alone, at least not for now. Shinobu couldn't sleep very well because of his nightmares but they disappeared once his brother hold him in his embrace.

Next day, Shinobu was out for some business so Shinoda had time to do what he wanted. And since he didn't know anybody else for the moment, he went to Venom to see how he is. Even if the boy didn't want him near, he wouldn't stop.

"Hey, you fixed it", he said once arriving and stepping into the house looking at the door. "How are you?", he asked in a low voice being precaution not to angry him or something.

"Hey, you fixed it"[/Quote]

Venom said nothing. He could sense the boy a mile away... Knowing he was coming.

"How are you?"[/Quote]

"Why do you ask.. and why are you here. I'm great....just...great"

He said a bit sarcastically. Running a hand threw his hair. Still looking frustrated about last night.

He stopped in the middle of the room when the boy replied so angrily. He understood that he was still upset because of last night but that didn't meant that he has to be so harsh with him. He was worried all night and wanted to know how he was and how he was feeling even though he new that he will not get a straight answer.

"I ... I was just worried" he said in a low voice looking with precaution at him.

Venom sighed, He got off the couch and appeared in front of the demon. Pinning him againest the wall. His lips against his ear.

"You where worried about little old me~"

He whispered slipping his hand up the others shirt and clawing at his chest. He needed to blow off some steam...and what better way to do it then threw hardcore sex...and Shinoda Was here to take his fucking. He pulled Shinoda. Over to the couch and pushed him down. Venom took off his shirt before climbing on top of the boys, already undoing the demon's pants.

He coughed slightly due to the impact with the wall, gently squeezing his teeth. He looked at Venom when he felt his touch, looking scared this time. He didn't want this. Not now. Not with him being angry and all because he didn't know what the other will do to him.

"Venom. Please, stop it", he tried to struggle but without success.

Feeling the boy unzipping his pants his heart started to beat faster. He liked him, but being just a tool for him was to painful. Or maybe this will help him get back to his normal self. He bit his lip hatting when his conscious was giving him head ekes.

"Venom. Please, stop it"[/Quote]

"Stop? Why would I stop... "

Venom slipped his hand into the demon's pants... Squzzing his length. His free hand gripping the others wrist so tightly that it hurt...and he would leave a bruise. He bit down on Shinoda's neck. Drawing blood. Being very rough with him. He looked down at Shinoda. Glaring at him..

"I bet you really came over to get screwed! Not because you care! Or your worried about me! I don't need you our your brother! I don't need anyone! So stop coming here!! I will never like a weak, stupid demon like you! Your worthless! Your pathetic! Your a fucking waste of space! "

He let go of him and climbed off of him.

"GET OUT! I... I hate you...."

He lied... He lied his ass off! He didn't mean it.He couldn't have Shinoda close to him... He didn't deserve happiness or love... He was more trouble then he was worth...and he refused to get hurt again.

"Stop? Why would I stop... "

He glared at the boy, biting his lip and closing his eyes when he grabbed him so roughly. The others bites will leave marks on his neck but he didn't make a sound. He didn't like it, but it was better if he was silent. When Venom specked he felt his heart punch his chest. It hurt.

"I bet you really came over to get screwed! Not because you care! Or your worried about me! I don't need you our your brother! I don't need anyone! So stop coming here!! I will never like a weak, stupid demon like you! Your worthless! Your pathetic! Your a fucking waste of space! "

Shinoda's eyes started to water hearing all thous harsh words from the other. It hurt. And it hurt a lot. To damn hard. He bit his lip, raising from the couch, biting his lip not to cry in front of the boy. HE didn't want to hear him saying anything anymore.

"GET OUT! I... I hate you...."

He stopped near in the opened door way looking at the ground feeling he will fall apart. His tears started to slightly fall on his cheeks.

"Then I'm sorry I care for you", he said more in a whisper and disappeared outside heading to the new home he and his brother bought. He new that he shouldn't care for that selfish demon, but he couldn't help it. He had fall in love with him at first sight. He wanted to hate him. To kill him or at least hurt him as he did to him, but he couldn't. He couldn't stand to see him hurt.

"Damn you mom and your angel part that you let it in me" he said through his clenched teeth. Arriving in his house. He closed the door and head to his dorm, starting to cry, feeling anger.

Venom said nothing as the boy left. He clinched his fists sitting on the couch. He kept telling himself that this was for the better that Shinoda needed this... He deserved someone better.

He curled up on his couch- and closed his eyes. Trying to take a nap...wanting to get away. Thinking he probably never see the twins again...Or at lest Shinoda after saying all those mean things. It was over.... right?

Shinobu when he got back he find his brother sobbing and siting like a little child that was yield at. He felt his blood on fire thinking that only one person could have been responsible for this.

"Venom!" he said angry through his clenched teeth, squeezing his hands into fists. He let his brother there and went for a last visit to Venom.

He hit the door with the leg, and got near the demon very quickly punching him very hard on his face, breathing hard and having his eyes red as blood.

"Listen here shit-eyes that you are. I didn't say anything when you was fucking my brother, but to make him be like that because you're too fucked in the head that's another thing" said Shinobu angry squeezing his hands into fists.

"How dare you! How dare you be such a dick with somebody that loves you. No wonder you lost you love of your life. You didn't know how to take care of it"

Venom frowned and sat up from the couch.

Of course it was Shinobu. He sighed.

"What the hell do you wan-"

He was cut off when the demon suddenly punched him in the face. He fell hard on the floor. His cheek hurt...as he cupped it glaring at the demon. How dare he hit him!!

"Son of a Bitch!"

"Listen here shit-eyes that you are. I didn't say anything when you was fucking my brother, but to make him be like that because you're too fucked in the head that's another thing" [/Quote]

"Tch... do you want a a cookie?"

He muttered standing up pinching his chin, his cheek healing slowly.

"How dare you! How dare you be such a dick with somebody that loves you. No wonder you lost you love of your life. You didn't know how to take care of it"[/Quote]

Venom had it!! He snapped and went for the demon. Punching him in the face and then stomach.

"DONT YOU DARE ACT LIKE YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED !!! BECAUSE YOU KNOW SHIT!!"

He went to punch him again but stopped his trembling fist.

"Get out...just GET OUT!"

It was always hard to control his eyes when he was angry. So Shinobu needed to go. He didn't want the boy to turn into stone. He stood up- his back to Shinobu.

"You know nothing... don't ever let me see your face again. Or next time... I'll kill you."

He went into his room and slammed the door. Expecting the demon to leave and never return.

Shinobu was trying to get on his feet, caressing his jaar, looking at the other how affected he was. He could tell that he really loved that girl. Shinobu approaced the door, leaning on the wall.

" youre right. I dont know. But dont make the same mistake you morron, or you'll be the one regreting it later", he said then turned and got out of the house, beading home, taking care of Shinoda.

Venom said nothing as the other left. He wasn't going to make the same mistake ever again... and yet... the twins where demons...nothing like a human. Venom despised humans....and couldn't stand them... He struggled to remember if the boy even loved him... like was one thing ... But love was another. Anyone can have a silly little crush. But to want to forever be with someone was...completely different.

{ One Month Later }

"Hssss~"

A black snake slipped into the twins place. Hissing. Attached to the snake was a black note.

When you opened it up. Everything was written in.white ink.. It read-

---------------------------------------------------

Come to this address tonight. Wear something causal.

-------------------- Venom -----------------

There was a huge party tonight at Raven's mansion. Demons. Goblings, Warlocks, and all types of creatures where going. Its something no one should miss.

A month. A month pass and boys didnt disturbed anymore Venom. Shinoda just was back to normal, not feeling hurt so much because of the words the boy said to him. Although he wanted to forget, he couldnt.

One night he wasnt yet asleep, looking at the window he heard some hissings and when he turned he saw the note. He read it and a smile came up to his face. He new that if he saw Venom he would gwt hurt. But he missed him. He showed the invitation to his brother and even if he didnt want to go, he went for his brother sake. Shinoda had in plan not to let the meeting with Venom to affect him.

So they end up at the plece where the party was, dressed with a black shirt and blood red pants, looking around at the rest of the guests.

"Venom! Hey!

Venom turned seeing Raven. Who was wearing shorts and a purple bikini top. Her hair down...

"Hey Raven. What's up."

"Are you enjoying the party? You should go swimming! "

He grinned at her.

"I will. And yeah I am. Just wanted to get away for a sec."

He said. Sitting on the roof top of the huge house. Listening to the loud music- but mostly gazing out at the stars.

"I see. By the way- tho's twins you invited just arrived! "

Venom was rather surprised they came. After everything that had happened.

"Alright. "

He stood up heading back to the party.

"Oh- Hey Raven.. can you do me a favor?"

He grinned at her mischievously.

-------------------------------------

"Well aren't you boys handsome tonight! Do you guys remember me?"

She came up to the twins. Smiling at them.

"Glad you could make it to my party! Oooohhh!!! I love this song! Come! Dance with me!!"

She grabbed Shinobu's hand pulling him into a mob of creatures. Disappearing in the crowd of dancing people.

Venom smirked coming form around the corner. Thank God she got rid of Shinobu for him.

"Guess he bailed on you Shinoda."

He glanced at the demon.

"Follow me... "

He grabbed the boys hand leading him to the back yard. Where people where dancing, splashing around in the huge pool, or eating at the snack bar.

"Your going to dance with me.. right?"

He pulled Shinoda against his body. His body heat radiating off of him.

"I won't take no for an answer demon."

The demons smiled and nodded. Before one of them could say something Raven already got Shinobu into a grip and went on dancing together. Shinoda was looking at them and laught. He hoped his brother could find somebody auitable for him aswell even if he personaly was still alone.

Hearing Venom's voice his smile faid, turning his head when the boy grabbed his hand pulling him to the back yard. He wanted to say no. After all the other said to him and shout at him to let him alone, now being near him was torture. He swalowed hard when he felt his body heat, and nowing that he was so close but at the same tine so far from him.

"What do you want Venom?", he asked in a low voice looking the other way, letting the boy dancing with him.

" What do you want Venom?"[/Quote]

He shrugged.

"Right now.. to dance with you. I sent you an invitation for a reason. If your going to be annoying then I'll throw your ass in the pool"

He frowned- coming up behind the boy and wrapping his hands around Shinoda's waist. Grinding on him from behind. His nuzzled into

Shinoda's neck. Laying a kiss on his soft skin As one of his hands creeped up underneath his shirt.. getting sexual as they danced. Forcing Shinoda's body to sway to the music.

"How am i annoying when your the one th-..", but he didnt had time to finish the sentence because of the place switch of the boy, his kiss and his touch making him biting his lip, cursing himself that he was falling again in his game. Because thats what he was. Juat a toy for him. But he missed him so much that the only thing he could do was to let his body modelate on the dance floor as the boy wanted him to move.

"There are people staring", he said whispering.

Venom smirked- gripping the demons ass- teasing him.

"Who cares... let them watch-"

He tugged on Shinoda's hair. Fawning over his body as if it was a unexplored play ground. Dancing to the music. Not giving a carp about anyone else. He kissed his cheek. Teasing him~