Use And Abuse Me~ (Wewuwe and Sosuke0549)

Sosuke0549

Lan sighed as they pulled into a fancy hotel parking lot. He parked and turned off the car.

"Grab the bags"

He muttered, getting out. He pulled out his phone reading a text from Rage and Age. It would seem they picked up Martin. He smiled faintly as He started to head inside,

"Hurry up!"

He yelled to Mavrick.

• Replies 890
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wewuwe

• Sosuke0549

Mavrick stumbled as he went to pick up the bags. He rushed up to catch up with Lan. The raven haired man looked up at the hotel. "It's so big..." He murmured, struggling with the heavy bags as he tried to keep up. "Why are we here?" Mavrick asked.

"I have business... but not until later tonight. "

He walked to the front desk.

"Master Sweet, "

"Oh yes, Lord Lan. Here's your key, enjoy"

He smiled.

"Thank you~"

He took it and went to the evaluator, waiting for his slave to come in before clicking the top floor.

When he got off, He stopped at a door and opened it. The entire floor was his.

"Put my things over there.. and come to me"

He waited sitting on the kitchen counter, ready to play, to help pass the time.

Mavrick put the handful of bags onto the floor where Lan pointed. He hesitated before walking over to the warlock, staying just enough space away from Lan. "What kind of business..?" He asked softly, curious what the man was hiding. He looked up at the man, his jaw tight in nervousness.

"Nervous? "

He sighed- Pulling the other closer, putting him in between his legs As he creased his cheek.

"Why all the questions. "

He leaned closer to Mavrick.

"Why the sudden interest? "

Having someone in love with him.. scared him to no end, that Was why he got rid of Martin, if Mavrick followed the other down the same path, the same thing would happen to him. He looked deeply into the boys "special eye" He found it mesmerizing.

"Sorry," he broke eye contact. "I just was curious. I don't mean to pry." He mumbled, staying still in lan's arms. "Am I not allowed to ask questions like that?" He asked, almost sounding irritated.

Lan forced the boy to look back at him.

"I didn't say that. I was just interested in why you have suddenly taken interest in your Master's life."

He tugged on the boys shirt.

"Take off your shirt."

He said wickedly, licking His lips mischievously.

"Until now you have utterly hated me."

"To be fair." Mavrick started, not taking his shirt off for Lan. "I still do hate you.." He glared at the man, his eyes still having a faint burn in it. He watched lan's facial expressions, almost hoping for a reaction.

"I just thought I'd try small talk..." He could feel his heart racing for being so honest to Lan, but the brunette had quite the temper too..

Lan's eyes got darker, colder. He brought his hand to Mavrick's cheek once more and clapped him hard across the face.

"Take off your shirt!"

He waited for the slave running out of patience. He got off the counter yanking Mavrick to the couch and dominating him.

"You clearly need to be taught a new lesson. "

Mavrick yelped in pain at the blow he received. Mavrick was stubborn and still didn't like the thought he was someone's object.

The raven haired boy cried out in pain as Lan curled his fingers around his hair. "Let go! It hurts!!" He stumbled to try to keep up with the man, trying to make the pain on his scalp a little less painful. "I'm sorry, I'll take my shirt off!" He hissed in pain, looking up at Lan with begging eyes.

"Now you want to listen. "

He hissed. Pushing up Mavrick's shirt. He continued to pull on the boys hair as he bit Mavrick's pink nipple. His free hand slipping into his pants to rub the others dick roughly and hard!

Satisfy me...

Mavrick whimpered in pain as the man roughly grabbed his cock. "I-it hurts.." He said softly as he looked at the man, scared of what he wanted.

The raven haired boy could feel his shoulders shaking in a mixture of fear and anxiety. Mavrick trembled as Lan played with his nipples, unsure if he should moan in pleasure or pain.

"I....." Mavrick started, still scared. "What should I do to....to please you...." He mumbled, hoping Lan didn't hear him.

Lan was enjoying Mavrick's whimper's.

"I-it hurts.."[/Quote]

Lan, moved his lips up the boys neck.

Does it?

He smirked biting his skin. He could feel his slave's shoulders shaking ,trembling againest him. He loved this feeling. Sensing the immortal's fear.

"I.....What should I do to....to please you...."[/Quote]

He mumbled, and Lan heard him clearly. He stopped pulling on the boys hair and gripped his chin kissing him widely.

What can you do?

He pulled back- removing his touch from Mavrick and sat back on the couch.

"Stand up... strip... give me a lap dance, And when I want you to spread your legs.. you do it imminently, "

Mavrick felt his stomach flip at the thought of a lap dance. I can't do that! he pouted and stood back as rested his shaky hands on the bottom of his shirt, slowly raising it up, painfully slow.

Mavrick looked down at the man and then began to showly gyrate his hips to an imaginary beat.

The raven haired boy tucked his long fingers down the waist band of his jeans, teasing as he pulled the jeans down. Mavrick stood there naked in front of the Warlock, his heart racing...

Mavrick slowly began to sway his hips, straddling the mans waist. He danced to an imaginary beat and gently arched his chest into Lan's chest, just barely touching his skin to the other man.

Mavrick's hands were shaking, but he stood his place. The boy rolled his hips against the other man's waist, hoping he was doing a good job...

Lan sat back watching the boy intently. His gaze piercing! He smirked once Mavrick Sat on his lap, grinding on his hips like the loyal dog He was, it had took some time to break him, But he was glad he did. The warlock saw the boys shaky hands and took them, putting the boys arms around his neck. His hands then moved to the boys side, creasing his skin, Lan leaned forward and bit the others collarbone, his fingers sliding to his silky back only to claw at Mavrick's back roughly, scratching so hard that he draw blood.

Good boy~ unbutton my shirt, show Your master how much you desire him,

He moved his hand lower, suddenly squeezing Mavrick butt cheek hard! Leaving nail marks and small specks of blood.

Mavrick gasped and arched away from the man's nails, arching into his chest. "...hurts." He whimpered, looking down at the man. His fingers stopped at the top button, hesitant. He was scared to go any further, he still didn't want to do any of this, but he didn't want to get hurt any more today..

He knew that since Martin was gone now, he was now the only one Lan had. So that meant Lan would soon rely on him to please the warlock.

He swallowed and unbuttoned the top button, scared to go any further.

Lan frowned.

"The longer you take. The more pissed I get"

He snapped his fingers and sex beads appeared in his hands. He quickly pushed the first one into Mavrick's ass, each one the size of goft balls.

"There are 12 beads... normally a human can only take 5... But I think you could stand more... couldn't you? "

He tugged on the boys hair- forcing him on to the couch face down. As he forced a second bead in.

" This is for being too slow~ perhaps I should make you walk around with them inside you~"

"Ah!" Mavrick cried out as he was shoved, face first into the couch. He yelled when the first bead was pushed into him roughly, causing his body to tremble in pain. "I-I'm sorry!" He whimpered softly, not wanting to cry in front of him..

"Please...please don't put more in.. It hurts so much." He gripped into the couch cushions, his sholders tense. He cringed as a second bead was rammed into him cruelly. He cried out as he was stretched so quickly. "W-wait!" He yelped, body arching painfully. "Please..stop!" He begged.

"Stop? Why would I do that? "

He hovered over Mavrick, tugging on his hair as he licked the back of his back.

"You should be begging for more~ "

He bit the boys right ear.

Are you going to cry... You always like doing these things the hard way don't you, you like being punished. Being treated so roughly~

He pushed the third one in, hard and fast.

"I'm tempted to put all 12 inside you~ how many can you take until you bleed!"

He suddenly stopped feeling his phone vibrate inside his pocket. He frowned as he slowly pulled it out.

"Stay quiet. Get into downward dog position and push in another bead by yourself . If you make a sound- you'll be punished."

He wanted to watch Mavrick do it himself. He got off of him, sitting back on the couch, watching the view as he answered the phone.

"Rage...Age. What is it?"

He spoke on the phone watching Mavrick intently.

Mavrick let out a small whimper as the man put in a third bead. It was too much! He choked out a cry when Lan's phone vibrated.

Mavrick listened to the other man, bending forward, but stopping his hands from pushing more in. It hurt too much.. He was scared something would tear, because Lan would let him bleed to death.

He looked at the serious look on the man's face, terrified of the consequences. He bit down onto the couch cushion as he slowly pushed another one in, tears filling his eyes at the searing pain. He looked over at Lan, his eyes pleading.

"Uh huh. I understand... yes."

He spoke in the phone, watching his pet.

Good boy~

He pressed his foot on the others ass, pushing in the beads more. Loving the look in his pets eyes.

"He has always listened to me, and I'm sure he would with out a contract.... no-no. I want nothing to do with him.... I see.. perhaps...call me again in a month, if he's still resisting I'll come down. "

He hung up looking at his adorable pet.

"Very good~ come to your master, suck me off."

He unzipped his pants letting his hard dick spring up.

- - - Updated - - -

"Uh huh. I understand... yes."

He spoke in the phone, watching his pet.

Good boy~

He pressed his foot on the others ass, pushing in the beads more. Loving the look in his pets eyes.

"He has always listened to me, and I'm sure he would with out a contract.... no-no. I want nothing to do with him.... I see.. perhaps...call me again in a month, if he's still resisting I'll come down. "

He hung up looking at his adorable pet.

"Very good~ come to your master, suck me off."

He unzipped his pants letting his hard dick spring up.

Mavrick slapped a hand over his mouth as Lan pressed more beads in. As soon as he hung up the phone Mavrick let out a strangled cry. His legs were shaking violently as Lan called him over.

He didn't want to go, he was having a hard time pushing through all this. He winced as soon as he tried to crawl over to the man. "...please take them out.." He begged softly, his eyes widening in fear at the sight of Lan's cock.

Lan frowned.

"...please take them out.."[/Quote]

"I said get over here... having four inside you is nothing. Martin use to take all 12, so quit your winning and get you ass over here!"

He grabbed the others hair- and pulled him back, forcing him to sit on his ass, which only made his pain worse. Lan then took Mavrick's chin, and lead him to his cock.

"Suck me off... "

He leaned over the Mavrick's body -His hand reaching down the boys back and pressing another bead against the boys entrance, but he didn't force it in...yet.

"If I do not enjoy it, I'll add another bead."

Mavrick cried out loudly as Lan pushed another bead in. He began to cry as the man pushed him closer to his cock. He was so scared.. He just wanted out. His eyes grew at the small threat. He leaned down and licked his lips, breathing lightly against the man's head. He teasingly lapped at the mans slit, pushing hard with his tongue.

He swirled his tongue around the head before swallowing the mans length, doing his best to keep his breathing calm.

Lan groaned lightly as the boys tongue squirreled around him. It felt rather good~ He gripped Mavrick's dark hair, his fingers gripping his roots, his eyes closed and his head falling back.

"Harder-"

dig your nails into my inner thighs