Use And Abuse Me~ (Wewuwe and Sosuke0549)

Sosuke0549

Martin screamed as he felt the scalding hot wax on one of his most sensitive spot.

"Master!" He felt tears sting his eyes and he trembled in pain.

The blonde shuddered as he felt something warm next to him..but grew too hot.

"It hurts Master." Martin moaned out, always somewhat enjoying the pain Lan have him.

"I...I'm always going to be yours.." Martin mewled, choking out a cry as he moaned from the candle in him. "Always." He repeated.

• Replies 890
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wewuwe

• Sosuke0549

Lan smirked-

"Always?~"

He grinned taking another candle, leaving the other on in Martin's ass.

"Stand up, and face me."

Once the slave did so, he took Martin's cock. Creasing it a little to tease him. He then poured the hot wax on the boys length before putting it out on Martin's sack. Smirking mischievously as he pulled on the boys genitals.

"Does it hurt~ screamed Martin...I want you... TO SCREAM!!"

His hand reached behind the boy, and shoved the candle into him...deeper.

Martin felt so uncomfortable trying to move with the candle in him.

He tried to give Lan a little smile, looking at his Masters beautiful eyes.

The blonde whimpered as Lan teased his cock.

"Y-es Master, always." He gasped when he poured the wax onto his cock. "A-ah!" Martin screamed as the warlock shoved the candle further in, burning his balls with the now put out candle.

Tears spilled down the slaves face, his shoulders shaking to hide the hard cries.

Lan watched the man's Tears spill down his slaves face, Martin's shoulders shaking to hide the hard cries. He sighed- before yanking the candle out of Martin, tossing the now unless candles aside. He pulled his slave down and started to like away His salty tears.

"I want to give you something... something that shows you belong to me~ "

He stood and got out of the tub. Drying himself off, before leaving the bathroom to put some clothes on.

"Hurry up. I will need you~"

Martin let out a sigh of relief when Lan pulled the candle out of him. He looked up at the warlock when he heard the small sigh.

"You have something for me?" Martin repeated, standing up and grabbing a towel and wrapping it around his waist.

Martin glanced at the tray of chocolate covered strawberries, disappointed he couldn't eat one.

"What is it?" Martin asked as he followed Lan into the other room.

Lan grinned. As he put on some pants But remained shirtless.

"Don't put your clothes on. Come... we're going to the dungeon~ "

He started walking. Not telling Martin He was about to go threw some serious pain.

-------------------------------------

Once in the dungeon, Lan told Martin to lay on the table, on his back. Lan then looked down at him, cupping his cheek.

"Martin.. when you came down here to take care of Mavrick... was anything different about him?"

He grinned. Thinking about were to brand him, perhaps in the same place...or...somewhere new~

Martin was a little worried about walking around naked, but really didnt mind too much.

"Why are we going to the dungeon master?" Martin asked softly, following him down the stairs.

The blonde slid up on the table and laid down on his back.

"Well...he was half asleep, but I saw the.. The marking in his eye." He said softly, looking up at Lan.

Lan sighed shaking his head.

"Not his eyes...something else...Something new."

He continued to smirk mischievously, his hand trailing down Martin's chest.

Perhaps on his chest... or perhaps lower~ hmm... what to do.

He thought to himself waiting for his slave to answer.

Martin thought about it for a moment, then his eyes lit up.

"You...you branded him..." He said, sounding a little heartbroken about the new slave taking his place.

"Didn't the marking in his eye suffice?" He asked, feeling a little nervous under Lan's hard gaze.

"No.. it didn't... that was a immortal mark. But the branding shows that he is mine... And your mark will show that you are mine as well~"

He smirked- cupping his slaves cheek.

"But where to place it... I was thinking the same place as Mavrick's but..."

He bit his lip, and moved away from Martin grabbing a cloth.

"Get on your back"

He ordered- shoving the cloth into the boys mouth.

Martin opened his mouth, scared of what he was going to do, but obeyed him nonetheless.

He laid down on his back, wincing a bit from the fresh burn marks on his back from the candle wax.

Martin was worried where he was going to be branded, but he was a fool and trusted Lan.

Lan tied his slave down. Not wanting him to move around and thrash. He then grabbed his materials and stood over his slave, just deciding to place the mark in the same place as Mavrick's. On His waist, and a little be on his ass. He hovered the iron needle over a hot flame waiting for it to burn a bright red.

"Do not move to much... other wise I might mess up~ "

He smirked down at Martin.

Martin let the warlock tie him down, his heart starting to speed up.

"Y-yes Master... I'll stay still." He felt his body shaking a bit from the fear of the pain, but wanted to fully be with Lan, and this was permanent. The blonde took a shaky breath to try to stop his shaking.

"I'm sorry Master, I'm nervous.." He whimpered softly, failing at stopping his shaking.

Lan shrugged.

"I'm not surprised. You are different from most demons. So being nervous is normal for you.."

Lan watched as the iron needle turned red. A smirk grew across his face at the sight. But he went in front of Martin- taking his chin.

"It'll take me a hour and a half at the most.. bite down on the cloth.. scream, cry, trembling, wince... I don't care... just stay still enough for me to finish. "

He kissed Martin's forehead before going to the boys back and pressing the burning iron on his soft skin...It had begun~

----------------------------------

When Lan finished He put his things away and freed Martin.

"It is done... and you were such a good boy~"

He grinned at Martin who was in so much pain. He leaned down and kissed his lips passionately.

Martin shook softly, but stayed still for his master. He spoke softly. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath, calming his nerves.

-----

Martins screams finally subsided when Lan pulled away the needle. When the man unlocked the cuffs Martin pulled the cloth from his mouth.

"T-thank you master." He said shakily,happy Lan was happy. The blonde kissed him back hard, needing to feel him more.

Lan smirked againest the boys lips. This kiss was his reward for being such a good boy. He broke there connection as be pulled away.

"With both my slaves out of commission for a few days. I'll have to babysit you and Mavrick."

He sighed.

"What a pain..."

He suddenly took Martin into his arms and carried him to his room.

"Can you bathe yourself.."

He asked the slave. He seemed quite tired himself.

"Yes I can." Martin said, keeping his hands to himself as Lan carried him to his room. "You look tired Master, you don't need to worry about me." He smiled softly.

"I'm not worried, "

He lied reaching the boys room and setting him down in the bathroom.

"I'll be in my room."

He turned and left.

---------------------------------

{ The next day }

Lan was fast asleep in his room. He was never a morning person so... it was still sleeping despite What time it was.

Martin winced as he carried a tray of lan's favorite food to his room. The blonde hesitated before knocking on the door softly. "Master?" He called softly, opening the door and stepping in.

"I have breakfast for you." He said sweetly, walking to the edge of the bed. He didn't want to sit, he was still too tender.

Martin set the tray down on the bed, reaching out and gently brushing his long fingers through the warlock's white hair to wake him up.

Lan felt a warm touch coarse threw his hair. He slowly opened h he eyes- waking up to see Martin smiling at him... the mornings light illuminating him as if he was an angel.

"Nn-Martin..."

He loved it when the slave ran his fingers threw his hair. It felt so good...

"Lay with me for a few minutes. I'm till sleepy. "

He was already drifting back to sleep, and right now... He looked rather innocent as he slept.

Martin smiled down at him and crawled into the bed with Lan.

"Of course." He said softly, curling himself into lan's side, sighing happily. He wasn't tired, but he would gladly lay next to his master, watching the man sleep peacefully.

After an hour or so, Lan woke up and slowly sat up, with a sigh. He saw Martin had snuggled up to him... and gave a small smile. He leaned down and kissed the boy... He just felt like he needed to..wanted to, he glanced at his now cold breakfast, but he didn't care and started eating it anyway.

"Have you checked on Mavrick? How is your burn?"

Martin sat up slowly, trying not to move the burnt skin too much.

"Mavrick is doing okay, he's just a little shaken, so he's resting."

The blonde moved closer to Lan. "I'm doing alright Master, thank you for asking." He said happily. "It's just tender..." He whimpered softly as he moved where the burn was.

"I see. "

He looked away from his slave. No longer eating. He stood up.

"Go to your room and rest... that's an order"

He then left his room to check on Mavrick.

-------------------------------

Lan stepped inside the slaves room. He glanced around before coming closer to him.

"Mavrick..."

His eyes rather cold.

Martin nodded and shakily stood up and left, always obeying lan's orders.

---

The dark haired man felt his body instantly tense at the sound of Lan's voice. Mavrick opened his eyes and looked up to see the cold stare of his new master.

"...h-hello." He said softly, shrinking into the bed, wincing as he stretched the fresh burns.