Use And Abuse Me~ (Wewuwe and Sosuke0549)

Sosuke0549

Martin's eyes lit up. He jumped up quickly, stumbling slightly.

"Yes Master." He said, unable to contain his smile. He was so glad he was going home. "Thank you for letting me come home again.." He said softly to him, trying to not sound so happy about going back to Lan's house.

• Replies 890
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wewuwe

• Sosuke0549

When they reached the car , Lan pushed Martin into the back seat and got in behind him. Locking the door. He gripped the others shirt and barred himself into his slave s chest, trembling slightly.

"Don't... how can...you be..so happy? Don't... look at me... "

Lan had slightly let his guard down. For once- clinging to his slave, but he refused to cry. No one had treated him like Martin had... He was so warm... why was he so stupid! How could he ever like him. L-...love him.

Martin let out a surprised noise when he was pushed into the car. The blonde was taken aback when the man gripped his shirt and pulled him close. "M-master.." He trailed off, reaching up to hesitantly brush at his hair.

"I'll always be sweet to you..I care about you, that will never change." He didn't want to say 'I love you', afraid Lan would punish him again..

Lan fell weak to Martin's touch.

"I'll always be sweet to you..I care about you, that will never change."

Lan glared looking down at Martin.

"But why!!! I was cruel to you!! Why do you care for me!! I'm a monster... a horrible person. I just..."

He looked away. Clenching his eyes shut so he wouldn't cry.

"It makes no sense. I...I know.. that love..isn't real.. it doesn't exist... but you... "

He pulled away.

"F-forget it! Forget I said anything"

Martin's eyes lit up as Lan spoke. "Master.." Martin instantly grabbed the man by his shirt and pushed him down onto the car seat. "Love does exsist." He said softly, climbing on top of the man and kissing his jaw sweetly. "I'll help you realize that.." He rolled his hips gently enough so Lan could barely feel his half hard cock.

"I don't care how you treat me." Martin nipped at the mans throat. "Do whatever you want with me, I'm yours and only yours." He purred.

Lan was surprised that Martin grabbed him- pushing him down to the seat.

"Martin! "

"Love does exsist."[/Quote]

Lan tensed as the slave climbed on top of him, kissing his jaw sweetly.

"S-stop!"

He whimpered.

"I'll help you realize that.."[/Quote]

He closed his eyes as the slave rolled his hips gently enough so he could barely feel his half hard cock.

"I don't care how you treat me. Do whatever you want with me, I'm yours and only yours." [/Quote]

"M-Martin... stop! I-if you..continue I'll...I'll.."

His voice broke, and a tear slipped down his face. That is what he always desired... hearing those words come from his slaves lips was like a dream come true.

"D-don't say that to me! Your lying! Your lying! "

He struggled againest Martin, trying to push him off.

"Get off!! Get off me! "

- - - Updated - - -

Lan was surprised that Martin grabbed him- pushing him down to the seat.

"Martin! "

"Love does exsist."[/Quote]

Lan tensed as the slave climbed on top of him, kissing his jaw sweetly.

"S-stop!"

He whimpered.

"I'll help you realize that.."[/Quote]

He closed his eyes as the slave rolled his hips gently enough so he could barely feel his half hard cock.

"I don't care how you treat me. Do whatever you want with me, I'm yours and only yours." [/Quote]

"M-Martin... stop! I-if you..continue I'll...I'll.."

His voice broke, and a tear slipped down his face. That is what he always desired... hearing those words come from his slaves lips was like a dream come true.

"D-don't say that to me! Your lying! Your lying! "

He struggled againest Martin, trying to push him off.

"Get off!! Get off me! "

"STOP DENYING ME!" Martin said sharply. The blonde pulled off his shirt, exposing himself to his master.

"Please...let me in." He moved closer, sliding his hands on Lan's chest.

He brushed his hand down to the front of Lan's pants, cupping his crotch.

"All I want is to please you, for you to let me take care of you." He cooed, kissing lan's neck, trailing down.

"STOP DENYING ME!"[/Quote]

Lan stopped surprised that Martin yelled at him.

He stared at Martin's once perfect body. Now it had scars and burn marks, mostly from him.

"Please...let me in."[/Quote]

Lan looked away.

"N..no...no... "

Knowing the other would only hurt him...leave him... abandon him. He shuttered as Martin moved closer, sliding his hands down Lan's chest.

"M...Martin! "

He groaned- arching his body as he felt the slave cup his crotch.

"All I want is to please you, for you to let me take care of you." [/Quote]

Lan's eyes watered more, feeling Martin's kisses trailing down his neck.

"Nnughh~ "

He gripped the others hair. Being weak against him.

Martin kept the man close, kissing down his chest lovingly. "You deserve someone to love you.." He cooed, slipping his hand under lan's pants, gripping the man's cock tightly.

"I'd never leave you Master... You're my lifeblood." He purred, kissing the man on the lips, knowing very well he didn't get permission to do so.

Lan winced As his slave continued to kiss him down his body. Martin felt so good... The way He touched him... It sent shivers down his spine.

"You deserve someone to love you.."[/Quote]

His head fell back feeling Martin's fingers slip past his pants and squeeze his cock tightly.

"Ahh!.. "

He started panting~

"I'd never leave you Master... You're my lifeblood."[/Quote]

And then he felt the man's lips. He groaned- hesitate to kiss Martin back..but he soon gave in.. weakly kissing his slave. His hands getting tangled in his hair. His lips quivering... He was trembling slightly.

Martin's heart could have have out at the fact Lan kissed him back.

"...my Master~" He moaned softly against his lips, nipping at the thin skin softly, stroking his cock, his finger sliding up and down the slit. "I love you so much.." He whimpered, kissing him lovingly.

"You broke my heart so much buying a new slave.. Was I that easy to throw away?"

His heart tightened at the thought.

"I don't mind sharing.. But please don't throw me away again.."

"...my Master~"[/Quote]

Lan panted as the boy moaned against his lips.sending vibrations threw him. He flinched as the slave nipped his skin, stroking his cock, his finger sliding up and down the slit.

"Hhh~ unnnghh!"

"I love you so much.." [/Quote]

"L...l..ove?"

His voice faint.

"You broke my heart so much buying a new slave.. Was I that easy to throw away?"[/Quote]

He looked away.

"N..no...no I...it hurt I just... I.."

Tears slowly creeping down his cheeks.

"I don't mind sharing.. But please don't throw me away again.."[/Quote]

"N..never..never again. Haaa~ Martin..~"

Martin didn't care if he got off at all, he only wanted to see Lan pleased.

The blonde reached up with his free hand and gently wiped away the man's tears. "Please don't cry Master, I could never hate you for anything.." He smiled, squeezing the mans cock.

Martin gently kissed Lan again, addicted. He pulled away and moved down, instantly taking the man's length into his mouth, sucking harshly.

Martin needed more, he wanted all of Lan, and right now, Lan was offering it..

Lan blushed faintly as Martin reached up to his face and whipped his tears away.

"Please don't cry Master, I could never hate you for anything.." [/Quote]

He could never hate him? All this time Lan was terrified to be alone..and his slave was always trying urge him that he would never be. He tensed up fast as Martin squzzed him.

"Ahhh! M-Martin! "

Lan grew hard- shuttering at his slaves touch. He helplessly kissed Martin back.

He cried when Martin pulled away only yo take his length into him mouth and such harshly on him. He shrieked out in pleasure. Knowing his slave gave the best blow jobs. He gripped at Martin's hair Pulling roughly.

"HA!! Nnnnuhhh~"

His legs trembled madly, panting for air.

Martin only aimed to make the man relax, even if that meant just making him orgasm.

The blonde hollowed his cheeks and swirled his to gue around the man's length, wanting to taste more.

Martin took a deep breath and swallowed down lan's length, his throat tightening around the cock.

"Ha...ha~"

He tensed up fast feeling Martin's tongue.

"Hhhaaa! M-Martin! S-stop!"

He arched his back more. Groaning- his eyes widened when the slave swallowed him, His dick was throbbing, begging to release. Saliva slowly creeped down lan's chin... he felt so good...his head back. He felt so good that he burst. Cumming in Martin's warm wet mouth.

"HHAAA!!!!"

Martin shivered, feeling his mouth fill with lan's cum. He thought he would never be able to taste him again, so he reluctantly swallowed.

The blonde made sure he got every drop before pullin away.

"I'm so glad I was able to do that again.." He murmured, giving the warlock a warm smile.

"I'm so happy Master, you're so wonderful."

- - - Updated - - -

Martin shivered, feeling his mouth fill with lan's cum. He thought he would never be able to taste him again, so he reluctantly swallowed.

The blonde made sure he got every drop before pullin away.

"I'm so glad I was able to do that again.." He murmured, giving the warlock a warm smile.

"I'm so happy Master, you're so wonderful."

Lan was clinching his shirt and panting, with his eyes closed, struggling to catch his breath. He was in pure ecstasy. Sweating a little from getting turned on, And hearing Martin's sweet words made him weak.

"M..Martin... m-Martin"

He winced out the others name softly.

"Nn-f...fuck me...fuck me! I... I order you!"

He looked up at Martin- gripping his hand tightly.

"N..now... now"

Martin's eyes grew at Lan's order.

"M...master.." He looked down at the man. "Do..do you want me to prepare you?" He asked, not wanting to hurt his master.

Lan slowly nodded, He turned around. Laying on his stomach. Wanting to be in this positioned.

"N...now..."

He begged. Gripping the seat. Wanting Martin inside him badly.

Martin swallowed the dry lump in his throat.

He had been dreaming about this for years.. And now that it's about to happen, he couldn't think straight..

The blonde shakily pulled down his slacks and boxers, spitting into his hand to make it at least a little easier for Lan.

"I've wanted this for so long Master..." Martin said softly, positioning his head against Lan's entrance. He took a shaky breath as he slowly pushed in, instantly groaning at the tight ring of muscle wrapped around him.

"M-master..." He moaning, pushin himself all the way into the man, letting him get use to his size.

Lan shuttered hearing Martin's words.

"I've wanted this for so long Master..."[/Quote]

Lan tensed feeling the slaves head against his entrance. He heard Martin take a shaky breath as he slowly pushed himself inside.

Lan's head fell back- His back arching more, His ass in the air-as he moaned out.

"Hhhhhaa!!! Ha...ha... nughh~"

He felt himself tightening around Martin's dick... lustfully sucked him in.

"M-master..." [/Quote]

His slave moaned into his ear.,. Lan's body immediately started to tremble uncontrollably as Martin pushed himself all the way inside him.

"AHHHH!!!! HA! ha...haaa~

His panting became faster..His heart racing.

"F..faster.."

He begged- pushing himself back so the others dick would go in deeper.

"H..harder... w-want you...want you."

Saliva creeping down his chin again as he groaned in pleasure and pain...

"W...wildly..f-fuck me nnn~ m...Martin. "

Martin's body was shaking with excitement.

When Lan told him to go faster, the blonde's cheeks grew hot, but he never denied his master..

"Whatever you say Master." He moaned out softy, pulling himself almost all the way out before ramming himself deep inside the warlock.

Martin's head lulled back, slamming himself into the man violently, doing his best to please his master.

"G-god...you feel so good.." Martin growled out, bucking his hips harder, angling himself to hit Lan's prostate.

Sweat began to prick the blonde's forehead, the car windows covered in a thick fog from their heavy breathing.

Lan felt shivers go down his spine as Martin muttered into his ear-

"Whatever you say Master." [/Quote]

He felt the slave pull out Only to ram himself into Lan. His head jerked back, his nails digging into the seat as he screamed out !

"HHHHA! Nn-...nnugh~

Martin felt so good. Lan pushed himself harder againest the man..his insides pulsing againest Martin's dick...his insides where also hungrily sucking him in. Lan tensed up fast- causing his insides to tighten around Martin when he hit his spot. Lan was screaming out! In pure pleasure and pain. His body was like a leaf in a storm...trembling madly.

"G-god...you feel so good.." [/Quote]

Lan was sweating... the car felt so hot... as fog began for form on the Windows. Lan couldn't hold it in any more and came on the seat. His body collapsing.

"D-don't...stop...k-keep going!"

Even tho he already came. He didn't want to stop.. He wanted to continue having this wild sex until he couldn't move. He wanted to feel exhausted~

"T-tease me..i-in the front t-too...n-now Martin'"

He panted out desperately.

"K-keep f-fucking me..y-you can..c-cum inside me too...j-just don't stop!!'

Lan had never felt this good before...

- - - Updated - - -

Lan felt shivers go down his spine as Martin muttered into his ear-

"Whatever you say Master." [/Quote]

He felt the slave pull out Only to ram himself into Lan. His head jerked back, his nails digging into the seat as he screamed out !

"HHHHA! Nn-...nnugh~

Martin felt so good. Lan pushed himself harder againest the man..his insides pulsing againest Martin's dick...his insides where also hungrily sucking him in. Lan tensed up fast- causing his insides to tighten around Martin when he hit his spot. Lan was screaming out! In pure pleasure and pain. His body was like a leaf in a storm...trembling madly.

"G-god...you feel so good.." [/Quote]

Lan was sweating... the car felt so hot... as fog began for form on the Windows. Lan couldn't hold it in any more and came on the seat. His body collapsing.

"D-don't...stop...k-keep going!"

Even tho he already came. He didn't want to stop.. He wanted to continue having this wild sex until he couldn't move. He wanted to feel exhausted~

"T-tease me..i-in the front t-too...n-now Martin'"

He panted out desperately.

"K-keep f-fucking me..y-you can..c-cum inside me too...j-just don't stop!!'

Lan had never felt this good before...

Martin felt his master tighten around him. The blonde moaned lowly, shoving into his master.

He reached around and gripped lan's cock, yanking at his harshly.

"...I...I'm so close Master.." He whimpered, gripping hardly on his cock.

He felt his orgasm growing close, his stomaching tightening.

"M-Master.." Martin groaned, shoving into Lan and coming hard.

Martin gripped tightly on Lans cock, still pumping it.