Use And Abuse Me~ (Wewuwe and Sosuke0549)

Sosuke0549

That was the entire point of this punishment. To humiliate Mavrick.

"NOW!"

He refused to change his mind.

"If you hate it so much- perhaps you shouldn't have run from me! Stop moving so slow! Do as I say! Faster Mavrick! "

He grabbed the others hair looking deeply onto his eyes,

"Beg... Beg like the Bitch You are . Beg your master! Keep moving slow and I'll cut off one of your fingers~ "

• Replies 890
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wewuwe

• Sosuke0549

Mavrick winced as he was pulled by the hair. His eyes widened in fear as Lan threatened him, his eyes serious.

"P...please. ..please forgive me." His voice cracked in fear of how deadly serious this man was about cutting off a finger.

He pumped himself faster, ashamed he was starting to get hard.

He let out a little noise, wanting to look away from the man's piercing stare.

"I'm so sorry. Please...please forgive me."

He held his tongue, refusing to call him master...

Lan grew tired of the boys games. He bit his lip and climbed into the drivers seat, starting the car. He left the place heading home. Not once did he look at him or say another word. But you could tell that he was very upset.

Mavrick stayed silent, calming down his heart rate. He slowly pulled back up his pants, relieved Lan was going to let him stop.

He had no idea how mad Lan was, but he was sure he was fucking livid.

He chewed on his lower lip nervously, trying to prepare himself for what the warlock had in store for him..

When they got home It was late at night. Lan turned off the car and got out. Heading inside and going straight to the dungeon.

Follow me

He hissed.

Once the boy was inside he locked the door behind him- shoving him down the stairs. He yanked him by his hair moving over to a table with cuffs on it.

"Lay on your back."

His voice as cold as ice.

"It's time for your punishment. "

Mavrick followed the man, horrified as soon as he knew where he was talking him. The raven haired man gasped as Lan shoved him down the stairs. He stumbled and slammed onto the floor, his arm and side taking most of the hit. Mavrick cried out, curling to a ball to ease the pain.

Tears began to fill his eyes as the warlock ripped at his hair. "A-ah!" He winced, standing up and stumbling to the table.

Mavrick's eyes grew as soon as he saw the cuffs.

"W-wait...please..I'm sorry." He tried to back up, away from Lan.

"Don't make me repeat myself... "

He glared.

"You will be punished regardless. You tried to leave your master, for that you will pay, not to mention you refused to obey me in the car."

He shook his head.

"I will break you this time..."

Mavrick stepped back, trying his best to stay strong. "N-no... You're not going to be able to break me. All this torture and shot that gets you hot is just your pathetic excuse to hide your emotions and how you really are. I see right through this shit." Mavrick felt his legs shaking, but he held himself up, trying his best to stand his ground. "I'm not getting on the table...I'm not your fucking slave.." He frowned.

Lan rubbed his forehead getting very irritated.

"N-no... You're not going to be able to break me. All this torture and shot that gets you hot is just your pathetic excuse to hide your emotions and how you really are. I see right through this shit." [/Quote],

Lan tensed slightly, frowning at the slave.

"What are you babbling on about"

He took a step closer but the boy only moved away . He saw his legs shaking. He knew the boy feared him.

"I'm not getting on the table...I'm not your fucking slave.." [/Quote]

"My, My My... it's seems you grew some stupidity while you were gone. "

He used his magic to pin the boy onto the table and cuff him down, having him laying on his stomach.

He then started ripping off the boys clothes, until he was completely naked.

"I will break you," He grabbed a cloth and put it in the others mouth.

"You'll need that... I'm sure you'll want something to bite on."

He moved to the other side of the room, putting a iron on a hot surface.

"I'm going to brand you~ so not only will you know you belong to me...but so will others... "

Mavrick tried his best to fight again Lan's powers, but he was too strong..

"Let go of me!!--nngh!" Mavrick tried to bite down on Lan's hand as he shoved the cloth into his mouth.

Mavrick was furious, but still shook in fear. He glared up at Lan, wishing looks could kill.

The brunette froze as soon as he saw the metal rod. Oh god....god no! Mavrick yanked hard at the cuffs, cutting into his skin. He wanted out, he didn't want this, this would make him officially and permantly Lan's.

The brunette yelled through the cloth, his shoulders shaking in sheer horror as he watched the man.

"... Are you scared now? "

He sighed, Watching as the iron turned red, He picked it up and appeared next to his slave.

"I suggest you close your eyes... it may help with the pain~ "

And suddenly- He pressed the burning hot iron above Marick's right ass cheek. Branding him. It took two hours before Lan was done. He ignored the child's crying and screams. When he took a step back He smiled at the mark He had left behind.

Curse_Mark___Type_001_by_Eurekax9.png

"Marvelous~ "

He put the iron down and grabbed a few toys.

"Do not think it is over Mavrick. This only part of your punishment. "

He looked down at the boy- yanking out his cloth.

"I don't think you need any lube do you?"

He showed the boy the long dildo that he planned to shove inside him.

"Oh what fun this will be... who is your master Marick. Say my name~"

Mavrick had never screamed as loud as he did until Lan branded him... God, the smell of his skin burning almost made him throw up. God!! Stop! He sobbed, muffling his cried through the cloth.

As soon as Lan pulled the cloth out of his mouth Mavrick choked out a sob, feeling like he was going to pass out from the pain..

The dark haired man looked up at Lan, his eyes cold, dark. ".....Lan." He said softly, his body twitching in pain. "Lan, you are my master..." He sobbed, putting his head onto the table and crying harder.

Lan smiled.

" very nice.."

He moved to the other side of the table and pushed the tip of the dildo againest Mavrick's entrance.

"Now...for your real punishment~ "

He shoved the dildo into the boy. Twisting it so it would go deeper, and he quickly flicked it on. Sending vibrations threw the boys body. He then pulled out a whip.

"I do hope after this... you will learn your lesson my pet~ and this is an order Mavrick. Don't you dare faint on me"

And he suddenly brought a hard slash to Mavrick' s back.

"Oh... how I love that sound~ "

He touched the boys mark, leaning down to trail His tongue across his burn.

"You must be in so much pain~ "

Mavrick screamed, arching his back painfully. "G-god. Lan stop!!" He wailed, crying out bloody murder. As soon as Lan turned on the dildo, he twitched roughly. "a-aah!" he sobbed, feeling a mix of pain and pleasure. "P....please stop.." He sobbed, trembling.

As soon as Lan licked at his new burn, Mavrick yelped. "I-it hurts so much..." He whimpered, trying not to black out.

Lan frowned and brought another slash to the boys back.

"You shouldn't have run!! You'll stay here and take your punishment! Tell me to stop one more time and you'll be down here longer! "

He brought another slash down on the boys body, this time hitting his ass and the dildo.

"You tried to leave me... you can never leave me!!"

He hit Marick again and Again and AGAIN! getting out his frustration. He didn't care if Mavrick was crying or screaming, this is what he deserved!

"I-I'm sorry!!" Mavrick sobbed, flinching with every crack of the whip.

Oh god, it hurt! The dark haired boy looked up at Lan with tear-filled eyes.

"I'm so sorry..." He choked out, his face pale from the amount of blood pouring from his back. He could feel himself growing dizzy and lightheaded. He trembled, feeling his body going into shock. He wanted to beg for him to stop, but didnt want to upset him any more.

Lan soon dropped his whip and came to Mavrick's face and keeled down, cupping his cheeks gently, and he suddenly- desperately kissed Mavrick.

You will never leave me...

When he pulled away He snapped his fingers and the restraints that held the boy released him.

Lan turned his back to Mavrick.

"I am needed somewhere else, when I return, you Will still be here...and if not... I will find you..and kill you."

And he headed up the stairs leaving Mavrick down in the dungeon.

Mavrick let out a small whimper as the warlock kissed him desperately. He shivered when he heard the man in his head. He'd never get use to that...

"I....I-I'll stay." He could barely say, his voice dry from screaming.

When the cuffs came off his wrists he tried his best to move, crying out in pain. God, how muscles were screaming for him to stop moving!

He watched the man leave, leaving him alone in the room that was filled with the smell of his own blood...

Lan headed to his car. He had left the dildo inside Mavrick.... thinking he could take it out himself. Knowing it would be painful. He got in his car and called Rage and Age.

"Hey.. is He still refusing? "

"Stubborn as a maul. He doesn't take orders no matter how much He punishment, He refuses to take customer's insisting that you will come back for him."

"I'm on my way, "

He hung up. Going to see Martin.

Mavrick whimpered as he pulled the dildo out slowly, his arms shaking in so much pain. "I couldn't run if I fucking tried.." He growled out, his body trembling. He was trying his best to not pass out.

He slid off the table, crumbling a little to the floor, his legs like rubber. "Fuck." He cursed, holding himself up and carrying himself to the bathroom, needing to clean off this blood before he threw up from the smell

Lan stepped threw the sex club, going to Martin's room. He had spoke shortly with the two demons He gave him too.

He entered the room slowly before closing it behind him and locking it. Lan was smoking a cigarette as he looked down at Martin.

"Your refusing to take customer's?"

He sighed.

Martin's eyes instantly lit up as soon as he heard Lan's voice. He looked up and smiled at the warlock.

"I won't." He said softly. "Because I knew you'd be coming for me Master." He said sweetly, staying where he sat, waiting for the man to tell him what to do. Even though it had only been a few days, he felt so lost having no one to serve and no one to tell him what to do. "None of these customers even compare to you." He said softly, so ecstatic to see Lan.

"Still my loyal dog I see"

He came over to Martin and took his arm, putting out his cigarette againest his skin, before tossing it aside.

"You are no longer my slave. I broke our contract. I threw you aside and yet you are happy to see me... are you stupid? "

He glared at Martin.

"I let others rape you... I picked and favored another Slave other then you... why are you happy to see me."

Martin confused him to no end... why was he so... happy... to see a monster like him?

Martin flinched as he dug the hot cigarette against his skin, whimpering softly.

"O-of course Im happy to see you." Martin said, holding his hurting arm. "...contract or not, I'm still yours. I'll always be yours." He looked up at the man, content with even seeing the warlocks annoyed face.

"I don't care what you've done to me, or said to me, it doesn't matter. All I care about is how much you mean to me.." He said softly.

"I mean, it did hurt me that you got another pet...but I'd rather you just be happy I suppose.." He murmured.

Lan frowned.

"Tch..... damn you"

He pulled away standing.

"I should leave your ass here."

He muttered, turning to leave. He needed Martin as much as he hated the thought, secretly down inside... he wanted to be loved,

"Come.. you fucking idiot"

He quickly left the sex club.