Use And Abuse Me~ (Wewuwe and Sosuke0549)

Sosuke0549

Lan watched as Mavrick came. He found it very sexy, and now that he was obedient, he could do whatever he desired. He didn't care that Mavrick came on his pants, still shirtless. He cupped the boys cheek and laid a Kiss on his nose at his response.

"Y-yes...yes I'll behave." [/Quote]

Good boy~

He pulled away, standing. He called for Martin.

Martin! Take Mavrick up to the room I prepared for him, and clean him up, also make him something to eat.

He said, glancing back at his new loyal slave.

"We'll see were this goes Mavrick... if your good I might just show you another world~ "

And in a flash he disappeared. Leaving with out a trace, teleporting to his own bedroom. He had a new loyal slave...who was now His favorite.

• Replies 890
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wewuwe

• Sosuke0549

Mavrick leaned into the kiss, to tired to do anything about it. He would have fallen asleep right there, but hearing Lan talk in his head kept him up.

We'll see where this goes Mavrick..

Mavrick looked up at him and gave him a small nod, too fatigued to speak. He watched as the man dissapeared, a little confused but didn't question it. He looked down at his wrists, crusted in blood and riddled with bruises.

"Um." He heard a little voice as Martin walked down the stairs and gave a little smile to Mavrick. "I'm goin to above you to your room." He helped lift the boy.

"W-wait.." Mavrick tried to speak but was too exhausted. Martin carried the boy to his room laying him on the bed.

"In going to make a bath for you, okay?" He smiled and walked into the bathroom.

Lan sighed laying on his bed. He closed his eyes falling asleep. As he slept he fell into a deep sleep. Dreaming....

"Get up!"

Lan trembled on the ground. Only a child and coveted in dirt. He had been whipped over and over... and he no longer could stand.

"Get up You piece of shit!!!"

He heard the other men laugh- they all loved beating him. When he refused a man came at him with a hot piece of iron. The tip of the metal was bright red...and he screamed as they brought it to his skin.

"AAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHH!STOP IT! STOP IT!"

His eyes releasing a flowing stream of tears.

----------------------------------

Lan woke up yelling. Yelling so loud that his slaves would hear him. By now... it was midnight. And surly the boys were fast asleep. This was just one event that turned Lan into the monster he was today... He trusted no one. . Believed in only darkness... and almost always kept to himself, never showing how lonely and perhaps....afraid he truly was inside.

-----

Mavrick woke up from the dull pain in his chest. He looked down at his chest, seeing a clean bandage around his chest. "I thought this was all just a bad dream..." He winced as he sat up. He wanted to see how bad the damage was, so he tried to carry himself to the bathroom.

His legs shook as he held onto the bed post. He hesitantly let go of the post, regretting it instantly as he fell to the ground in a loud heap.

"Shit!" He cursed, having a hard time getting up. He stayed on the floor for a while, trying to find the strength.

Lan gripped his hair. Clenching on it as he calmed down. He was breathing heavily, his eyes red from his bad dream. He stood up and teleported himself into Martin's room. He was so mad as the other laid there asleep. He clenched his fist... so tempted to hit him.

Martin shifted in his sleep, feeling as if he was being watched... He moaned sleepily as he rolle over to crack his eyes open. Martin jumped a bit as he saw Lan.

"M-master?" He said sleepily. He sat up a bit and rubbed his eyes. "Is everything alright Master? Did you need something?" He asked, looking up at Lan and giving him a sleepily smile.

Lan growled,

"No... everything is not alright. "

He suddenly smacked Martin hard across the face. Glaring at him.

"I expected you'd be by my side but you were no where!!! You lay here asleep! "

Did the slave not hear him scream? Does this show that all his loyalty Was fake... that he could care less about him? He was mad...furious! And secretly hurt... he felt slightly betrayed.

"I hate you... I FUCKING HATE YOU!"

He suddenly used a strong dark force to push Martin off the bed. He snapped his fingers, and pinned his slave to the wall with no hands.

"I could send you to the depths of hell Martin, I could kill you... end our contract. "

When a demons agrees to be your loyal slave, they sign a contract with them, showing that they are yours.

Lan's eyes were no longer red and scared bit cold... oh so very cold.

"M-master!" Martin cried out in pain when he was pinned to the wall. Tears threatened to spill from the blondes eyes. "W-whatever I did, I'm so sorry Master..please forgive me!" He whimpered in pain. He struggled against the wall. "Please don't hate me....please don't throw me away. I only live for you Master." He looked up at the man with pleading eyes. "I'm yours and only yours." He frowned, hurt that his master said he hated him..

"M-master!"[/Quote]

Martin cried out.

"Shut up!"

"W-whatever I did, I'm so sorry Master..please forgive me!" [/Quote]

He whimpered in pain.

"Silence! "

Lan yelled.

"Please don't hate me....please don't throw me away. I only live for you Master. I'm yours and only yours." [/Quote]

Lan paused looking at the ground, His fist un-clenching slowly... releasing Martin, letting him fall to the ground. He sat on the slave's bed, not saying anything for a moment, his hands over his face. Something must of happened to him...

Martin fell to the ground in a painful heap, moaning as his body ached. The blonde looked up at Lan, his arms shaking and his breath ragged.

"....Master?" He asked softly. It took him a couple tries to get up, but managed to pull himself up.

He walked over to the bed, unsure if he wanted to sit next to him, so he just stood.

"Did...did something happen Master?" He asked, sympathy in his eyes.

"No... "

He looked up At him and ran a hand threw his hair.

"Come here"

He grabbed the boys arm and pulled him on to his lap.

"Satisfy me."

He muttered- slipping his hand up Martin's shirt. He leaned back- forcing Martin to be on top. If the other wanted to touch him... He would have to ask to permission. Lan licked down the boys neck. Pushing up his shirt so he could touch and see his body.

Martin shivered, looking down at Lan. He shifted his hips against the man, his eyes instantly glazed over in lust.

"Master.." He sighed out, his voice sweet, a soft little murmur.

"May I touch you?" He asked, his hands hovering over Lan's chest.

Lan bit his lip, as if debating whether or not to let the slave explore his body. He sighed, pinching Martin'a nipple.

"Very well..."

It was rare for Lan to let Martin touch him. He was so distant and always kept to himself. Never sharing anything about him... and yet he had these moments where he was clingy and needy. Wanting some type of...affection. He always had a high wall around him... and so far... no one had been able to break threw.

Martin's eyes lit up at the approval he very seldom got from Lan. He smiled and hesitated before touching Lan's chest. He danced his fingers up the man's shirt. He purred at the sight of the mans skin, relishing in the fact he got to touch his masters skin.

The blonde licked his suddenly dry lips. Wanting more, he leaned down to kiss the mans newly exposed chest as he pulled it up.

Lan watched as the boys eyes lit up. Did touching him make Martin that happy? He watched as the boy smiled and touched his chest. His fingers dancing againest his shirt.

"..........."

He was hesitant now... the boys touch was quite....nice. He breathed calmly as Martin pushed up his shirt and touched his bare chest. He bit his lip when Martin leaned down to kiss His newly exposed chest. He laid he head back, exhaling.

"Master..." Martin breathed against Lan's chest, kissing his way up the mans chest. "You're so amazing.." He cooed, kissing Lan on the collarbone, giving a gentle nip to the skin.

The blonde ghosted his fingers down to the hem of Lan's pants, sliding down them only slightly, not eating to step over his boundaries.

"May I?" Martin asked, kissing lan's jaw gently, his breath hot against the warlock's skin.

"Master..."[/Quote]

Lan heard his slave call for him, but his breath was hot againest his chest, causing him to open his eyes staring up at the ceiling. Martin's kisses were....warm.

"You're so amazing.."[/Quote]

Martin cooed, kissing Lan on the collarbone, giving a gentle nip to the skin.

"Nn~"

He bit his lip again, Feeling the slave's fingers on the hem of his pants, sliding down slightly. It gave him a heart pounding sensation.

"May I?"[/Quote]

Lan found it rather hard to resist but he didn't want to appear weak... He couldn't let the boy go too far... he couldn't let him in... he would eventually hurt him... He looked away... acting slightly childish, As the boy kissed his jaw gently, his breath hot against his pale skin.

"Ha~... fine... "

Martin cooed in response, kissing up his jaw to his ear. "Thank you Master.." He whispered into his ear before taking the lobe into his mouth. He gently pushed the fabric down and off the man. The slave glanced down and a small red tiny flushed his face.

"Everything about you Master is so perfect. It's just not fair." He moaned against his skin and he slid his hand to the man's length, wrapping his fingers around his cock, giving it a playful squeeze.

Lan, frowned struggling to conceal his emotions.

"Thank you Master.." [/Quote]

He whispered into his ear, Giving him goosebumps.

"S-shut it"

He tensed as Martin pulled down his pants Looking down at his package and blushing.

"Everything about you Master is so perfect. It's just not fair."[/Quote]

Lans eyes widened slightly. Was that true? Or was the other lying to him? He shivered feeling his slave moan againest his skin and slide his hand to his length, He groaned as Martin curled his fingers around him, squeezing him.

"Hhaaa~ ...ha...ha"

He pants softly- clinching his eyes shut. Clearing enjoying this.

"Do... you mean... what you say?"

He managed to say.

Martin began pumping his hand over Lan's length.

"Of course I mean it. I wouldn't lie to you." Martin smiled at him, leaning down and pressing his lips to Lan's sternum. He started kissing his way down the man's chest, licking and nipping the skin on the way. He bit down a little harder on the warlock's hip bone, smiling against the skin. "So perfect..." He murmured, letting his hot breath guide onto Lan's cock, but not daring to touch it just yet.

Lan felt strange... He jerked as Martin began pumping him.

"Unn~ hhha!"

He pants- refusing to watch Martin touch him.

"Of course I mean it. I wouldn't lie to you." [/Quote]

"...Not true.. ha... "

He refused to believe the blond. Trust was never his strong suit. He tensed up even more feeling the boys warm breath againest his skin. The kisses starting from his sternum and the licking down his body. The rough bite on his hip bone. Lan quickly became hard as a rock. He could feel the slave smiling againest his skin.

"So perfect..." [/Quote]

" no.. I'm not... I'm not... Nunn! "

He muttered- slowly becoming flustered. He moved a little feeling Martin's warm breath on his cock.

Martin chuckled softly, darting his tongue out to lick at the slit. "Oh, but you are so perfect~" he purred, swallowing the mans cock whole, trained very well. He ghosted his fingers up the mans tight stomach, humming lowly as he swirled his tongue over the man's head. Martin had always been fantastic at giving head, since he was trained so well, but the blonde truly loved doing it.

The slave began to suck hard, gripping the base of his cock as he went. He pulled off the man's cock like a lollipop, licking his lips. "But you are so perfect..." He breathed against his cock, blowing cold air against the mans length.

Lan groaned. One of reasons he had Martin was because he gave the best blow jobs. Giving him so Much pleasure in one go. He struggles to keep his legs calm, as they wanted to quiver. He sighed out as he weaved his fingers threw Martin's hair and gripping his locks tightly.

"Nnuughhh~ ha...unnhh!"

It was very extraordinary to see Lan weak.. vulnerable. He clinched the bed sheets lightly, with his free hand.

"S-shut up"

He panted- sweating slightly. He wasn't one to expect complainants.

Martin chuckled softly, his throat vibrating around the mans cock. He licked at the slit, continuing to hum. He squeezed the mans length tightly, pumping the mans length quickly.

The blonde glanced up at the other man, pleased with the fact he was one of the rare few that was able to see Lan this vulnerable looking.

He hollowed his cheeks, sucking harder and liking up the underside of the man's cock, determined to please his Master.

Lan squirmed, moaning out as he suddenly released. Filling the boys mouth with his juices. He was panting more, laying back on the bed, it had felt so good.

"M..Martin...if you ever..leave me...I'll find you.. and I'll kill you."

He breathed out. That was his strange way of saying he liked Martin, and was scared he'd abandon him.