Use And Abuse Me~ (Wewuwe and Sosuke0549)

Sosuke0549

Lan sat in the living room, sipping a glass of wine, hunched over. His hair in his eyes. He could sometimes hear the two demons laugh inside the dungeon, He hated the thought of those two men soiling his toy... But this was necessary. The boy couldn't love him! He refused to except it. He didn't believe Him...

Lan was as cold as they come but...he wasn't always so cruel and heartless. He was just sheltered... and if Martin was too damaged, and continued to struggle to his heart...he'd kill him, because be couldn't have any weakness...he couldn't be hurt again...

• Replies 890
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wewuwe

• Sosuke0549

Mavrick decided against going to the dungeon, he wasn't ready to go back there...

He opened the black book Lan gave him. "What the hell is all this..?" Mavrick frowned, but continued to read.

Maybe if he learned magic he could use it against Lan..

The next day, Lan slowly walked down into the dungeon. His hands in his pockets, wearing a lose white shirt and jeans. His white hair tied back in a small pony tail, leaving stray strains to hide his face.

"Alright.. that is enough. "

He muttered to the two demons who backed away. He saw his slave on the ground, burns, bites, cuts, and whip slashes all over his body. No doubt the two demons broke a few bones, and defiantly tore up his ass-as he could see the huge puddle of blood.

"Well done... you are dismissed. "

"Yes master, But you do remember our deal~ I trust we'll see you tonight?"

Lan didn't look at the demons, He just remained staring at hos slave."

"Yes..."

He muttered and the two men disappeared in a flash of black smoke.

"... Have you learned your lesson. "

He said to Martin.

Martin was trembling on the floor in his own blood. His face paler than normal from the loss of blood.

Martin could hear ringing from his screaming the entire night. He barely heard Lan's voice, only a small murmur.

"...y-yes." He said, his voice weak and hoarse from the night of screaming.

"I've learned my lesson Master.." He choked out, his arm limp on the floor, no doubt broken. He managed to look up at his Master.

Lan refused to look the boy in the eyes. Knowing if he gave Martin his blood he'd heal, thanks to there contract. He pulled out a pocket knife and slit his wrist, kneeling down to his slave- pressing his wrist to the boys mouth.

"Hurry up. Take what you need and heal yourself. Once your done- go to your room. I don't want to see your face."

He muttered- not looking at him at all..as if the sight of him made Lan sick.

Martin looked at the blood than began pouring from the fresh cut. This was the closest way Martin could be with his Master, so he didn't hesitate to latch on the mans wrist, sucking the blood from him almost greedily.

The blonde could feel his body begin to stop aching, and he could feel his arm again as the bone began to heal itself. Martin didnt want to let go, knowing he wasn't going to be able to see his master for a while after this...

He swallowed one more gulp of the warm blood then pulled away, standing up and walking to the door, not bothering to cover up or wipe off the blood from his body and now face. He softly thanked his Master, knowing he was being very generous, and then left.

Lan would never let Martin now that he could get off on the boy taking his blood. That he liked it... He waited for the other to leave before waiting in the living room for Mavrick. The boy was already late, which pissed him off.

It took Mavrick a bit to walk to the living room, still incredibly sore from the other night..

He walked into the living room and instantly tensed seeing Lan. Mavrick had grabbed clothes from the closet that was in his room. They were a little big but he didn't mind really. His dark green shirt covered the new bruises and cuts on his arms and chest. He didn't say anything to Lan, he just sat down on the chair across from Lan.

Lan glared, crossing his arms.

"Your late. "

He walked over to the boy, and slapped him hard across the face.

"And you even think you can sit while I stood here waiting for you!"

He hissed- forcing him to stand up by yanking on his hair,

"Come on. I'm In no mood for your games today Mavrick, disobey and I will not hesitate to throw you in the dungeon for a week."

He turned away and stared walking to his study. "Done touch anything unless instructed. Understand? "

Mavrick cried out as Lan ripped at his hair, "A-aah!" He stood up quickly to relieve the pain. The raven haired boy didn't want to piss him off more so he just followed the man.

"Alright." He said as he stepped into Lan's study, doing his best not to touch anything.

Lan had a strange looking Pentagon on the floor of his sturdy. He sat on a empty table- with a large book in his hands.

"Stand in the middle, get on your knees and cut open your right wrist, "

He muttered- tossing him His pocket knife.

"When I perform this dark spell. You will become immortal... "

But at a price of course He said to himself and not at Mavrick.

He smirked, looking down at his book.

Mavrick caught the knife. "What?" He looked down at the knife. "Why?" He couldn't trust the man enough to do that. He took a hesitant step into the pentagram, confused. "Why would I cut myself?" He frowned.

He sighed.

"It's needed... now come on,"

He flipped the page a moment before putting it a side. He stood up waiting.

"Do it now... "

His eyes very cold, not in the mood for any disrespect. He ready to start.

Mavrick felt so small when Lan looked down at him with those cold eyes. He bit his lip and knelt to the ground.

He opened the blade and held out his arm, hesitating. He didn't want to hurt himself.. He glanced up at Lan again, feeling nervous under his gaze. He looked back down and pressed the blade onto his wrist, whimpering in pain.

Lan sighed as he looked down at the boy-and removed the knife from his hand. He gently cupped his cheek.

"Listen to me... It will hurt, but no matter what you must not leave the circle until the spell is complete. If you do...you will die. "

He put his hands on either side of Mavrick's face and closed his eyes, muttering something in a forbidden language. The circle glowed a bright purple and pain suddenly surged in the boys wrist as the strange symbols on the ground climbed on his skin, causing a painful burning feeling as they sneaked there way into Mavrick's cut, and inside his body.

A scream ripped from the man's throat. Mavrick went to grab at his wrist, trying anything to stop the burn. "I-it hurts!" Mavrick cried out, curling forward and shaking as he squeezed at his burning wrist. "MAKE IT STOP!" Mavrick shouted, tears filling his eyes as he tried to move away from Lan's hands on his head.

Lan held the boy still.

STOP STRUGGLING ! Hold on to my arms, scream, cry... but do not fight me!

He yelled in the boys mind.

Bare with me... Mavrick

He was almost done, After a minute more. The purple circle died out. And a hot burning was in the boys right eye, and no where else. Lan keeled down to his slave.

"Now where do you feel the burning? "

He demanded. The spell was complete and forming in the Mavrick's eye.

Mavrick shook and grabbed onto Lan's arms, squeezing tightly. He bit down on his own lip to try to relax. "It's hurts so much.." He whimpered out, his voice cracking.

"My eye... My eyes burning!" Mavrick panicked, keeping his eyes closed to try to ease the pain.

Lan let the boy hold him. He leaned into him and cupped his cheek.

"Your eye? Open your eye... let me see."

His touch was strangely gentle and Soft. He waited for the boy to open his eyes seeing the Mark.

280989-eye1.png

Lan liked the boys mark very much. He thought it was beautiful.

"Your immortal now... you are mine forever"

He kissed the boys eye lid, easing his pain.

"You'll be ok. It should stop burning in a day or so...and it will fad... until you start using magic."

Mavrick was too tired to pull away from the kiss, he only held the man a little tighter, his shoulders shaking softly from the pain. "There...there's a mark in my eye..?" He asked softly, looking up at the man with his eye stinging.

"You're going to teach me magic..?" He asked. He had dealt with too much pain these days he didn't want to feel anymore of it, so he just stayed near Lan.

"Yes... it's an immortal mark. And I will teach you magic..."

He slowly Picked Mavrick up and carried him out of his study. Going to his room.

"Magic comes in my different forms. From chanting spells to drawing circles, to making potions. I am a Warnock so I am born with a different kind of magic... you will have to study and learn yours. Tho you are immortal can die... so don't do anything stupid"

He entered his bed room and laid the boy on to his bed. He snapped his fingers and a wet cloth appeared in his hands. He gently placed it on Mavrick's hurt eye, running his hand threw his slave's hair.

"Go to sleep. "

Mavrick let the man carry him, his body drained. Magic? There's no possible way I could learn magic...

He let the man lay him down, the soft sheets comforting his aching body

He felt pressure on his eye as he cracked his other eye open to see Lan put a washcloth on it. It helped ease the pain..

Mavrick almost leaned into Lan's tough as he carded his fingers through his hair.

"Mm.." He hummed, overly exhausted. He closed his eyes and let out a content sigh, for a moment forgetting he was in this hell...

Lan hesitated before kissing Mavrick's forehead ,And turning to leave. He would let the boy sleep in his room. The room that smelled just like him...and had his personality all over it. He wanted to watch over Mavrick until he had fallen asleep but he needed to leave.

Mavrick cracked an eye open an looked around lan's room. He surprisingly felt comfortable in his bed, but it could have been the body aches talking.

He sighed and closed his eyes and fell asleep instantly.

Lan entered Martin's room,

"Martin... I'm leaving. I'll be gone till morning. Watch over Mavrick. He is in my room"

He rarely let Martin into his room, let alone sleep, Lan was now wearing a coat

"Tomorrow I want you to clean this entire house. "

He muttered. The entire time he never met Martin's eyes.

"I'm off."