Use And Abuse Me~ (Wewuwe and Sosuke0549)

Sosuke0549

Martin swallowed willingly, licking his lips as he pulled away. The blonde smiled at Lan and crawled off the man, not wanting to be too touchy.

"I'll never leave you Master." He cooed sweetly, sitting down onto the bed, patiently waiting for his next orders.

• Replies 890
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wewuwe

• Sosuke0549

Lan also Sat up, running a hand threw his hair.

"Strip... and get into position.."

He offered. He planned on fucking Martin. Lan offended used toys to screw with his slave's but this time he was using himself to play with Martin. He wonders how the other would react to his hard, rough style of sex. He watched closely, slightly mesmerized by the man's body.

Martin quickly slid off the bed. He slowly pulled off his clothes, giving a little show for Lan. He wiggled his hips as he slid of his pants. He never wore boxers to bed, not seeing a point. Martin took a small breath and knelt on the bed.

The blonde then turned and leaned over, pressing his face against the sheets, lifting his ass in his air for his Master, submitting to him completely. The blonde looked over his shoulder, his mouth parted in lust.

"M-master..." He whimpered sweetly, his own personal way of asking Lan for more.

Lan smirked as the boy gave him a little show and got into potion. This was his favorite, for Martin. Tho he had come, he was hard again- ready to fuck the boy. He pressed his cock againest the boys entrance and pushed himself in. Not using lube or any pereperation. He pushed himself into the boy hard. Gripping the boys hips and yanking him back so he could go deeper. He pulled back and banged into Martin! His balls smacking against his slaves ass, he was very rough and started to fuck him widely! His nails dipping into the slaves hips.

"A-ah! Master!" Martin yelped, digging his fingers into sheets. He whimpered at the sudden friction. The blonde bit down on his lip, not use to the fact he Lan was physically fucking him. The blonde tried his best to relax, pushing himself back against Lan's cock. "M-master~" he purred out, voice dripping with lust. "G-god please Master, please give me more!" He begged. "You're so b-big." He mewled, throwing his head back in pleasure as the man went deep inside him.

Lan smirked and trusted into him. His hands moving over to the front of his body and squeezed his dick. Yanking on it roughly. He found the boys sensitive sport and fucked him there hard. Pounding into him. Biting on his skin, drowning blood as he left teeth marks on Martin's back. He couldn't resist his pleas, he loved it!

"A-ah! Master!"[/Quote]

He liked seeing the boy yelped, and digging his fingers into sheets.

"G-god please Master, please give me more! You're so b-big."[/Quote]

Lan pushed Martin into the bed- fucking him as he laid there. Groaning against the boys skin.

Martin writhed against the man, shoving himself against the man's cock. He mewled and threw his head back as Lan sank his teeth into his back. He shuddered in ecstasy, body trembling as the man thrusted up against the sensitive bundle of nerves.

"Mmm...G-god! Master please forgive me, I'm already close!" He whimpered, rocking himself against the man.

He smirked, licking up the boys back as Martin shoved himself against his cock. He moaned out feeling so good! The boys body was trembling in ecstasy, he moved around inside him, more!

"Mmm...G-god! Master please forgive me, I'm already close!"

He whimpered, rocking himself against Lan. He yanked his hair,

"Hold it... your not allowed to come"

He would give the boy hell as he moved harder againest him.

Martin screamed in pleasure as he reached down and gripped the base of his own cock, forcing himself to not come. The blonde tightened himself around Lan, wiggling his hips for his Master. "Y-you're so...so rough!" Martin yelped, looking back at the Warlock, More Master, please. Be as rough as you'd like~ He said to Lan telepathically.

Lan loved Martin screams, He felt the boy tighten around his clock, causing him to moan.

"Y-you're so...so rough!" [/Quote]

Lan smirked, giving him a hard trust.

More Master, please. Be as rough as you'd like~ [/Quote]

He heard his slave in his mind, He fucked him harder for a few more seconds before coming inside the boy, and slowing pulling out. He panting roughly, a drip of sweat slipping down his chin, and falling. He ran a hand threw his hair, sighing, sitting on the bed.

Martin let go of his own cock, instantly coming on the bed. "G-god!" Martin shuddered as the man pulled out of him. The blonde looked over at Lan and give him a flustered smile.

"...that was phenomenal master, thank you." He felt his cheeks grow warm, keeping his eyes down.

Lan rolled his eyes, sighing. He slowly stood up and tugged on his boxers and pants, He would go back to his room and sleep for the night. Or at least try too. He didn't look back at Martin as he went to the door. Done with him.

Martin watched his Master leave, his chest tightening in jealously. The blonde looked down and gripped his thighs, trying not to cry. "...Master." He whimpered to himself, reaching up to hold himself, wanting to be comforted.

Lan stopped at the door glancing back at his slave. The boy was looking down gripping his thighs, looking like he was about to cry.

"...Master." [/Quote]

He whimpered to himself, but Lan could hear him perfectly. He frowned as the boy held himself like a Child, desiring to be comforted.

"... What is it Martin... Do want me to stay? Here you are acting like a child. Do you expect me to fuck you and then cuddled with you at night? Hold you and treat you sweetly? You are damn fool, if that's what you wish. You are here for my enjoyment. You exist only for me.... "

He turned to his slave.

"Love isn't real...remember that"

He said coldly.

Martin felt his stomach tighten at Lan's words. He could feel his heart breaking, even though he already knew Lan didn't have a loving bone in his body. But he always though maybe...just maybe he could love Martin.

The blonde felt tears fill his eyes as he looked down and covered his eyes.

"My apologies Master." His voice cracked. He wanted to be alone, he wanted to forget the hell he was living if only for a moment.

"My apologies Master." [/Quote]

He stepped closer to the boy, and raised his head, forcing him to look in his eyes.

"I want to see you cry. Never forget this feeling, this heart breaking feeling."

He smirked-

"You torture yourself Martin, knowing full well how I despise love..."

He sighed. Letting the boy go and looking away.

"Do you love me Martin... answer me..."

He crossed hos arms looking down at his slave.

"Did you develop feelings for your master? "

Martin felt the tears streaming down his face, but he didn't care if his master saw. "I..." He bit his lip, looking away as Lan let go of his chin.

"I'm sorry Master, but...yes I have." The blonde wiped his eyes, knowing full well Lan wouldn't. "I love you." Martin choked out, looking up at him with desperate eyes. "I love you so much.."

Lan watched his slave cry.

"I'm sorry Master, but...yes I have." [/Quote]

Lan clenched his fist... love? LOVE WASN'T REAL!!!The blonde wiped his eyes,

"I love you." [/Quote]

How dare he say it twice! He saw the boy look up at him with desperate eyes.

"I love you so much.."[/Quote]

He slapped Martin hard across the face.

"Don't you ever say those disgusting words to me ever again! You don't mean it! You don't mean it! Love isn't real!"

Rage ran threw his body as he grabbed Martin by his gold locks and yanked him off the bed. Pulling him out of the room, dragging him if need be. He would give the boy reasons not to love him. It was time for punishment. He dragged the slave all the way to the dungeon room and cuffed him to the wall.

"You'll stay down here until I see fit to let you go"

He hissed, the boy was still naked and very much exposed. He went over to the table full of sex toys and grabbed a cock ring, and the bumpyest dildo He had. He put the cock ring on the boy. Not being gentle at all and he shoved the dildo into Martin, forcing it inside him deeply.

Martin yelped as he was hit across the face. The blonde winced and held his face, shutting his eyes to try to ignore lan's harsh words.

"AH!" Martin screamed as he was grabbed by the hair. Martin stumbled and fell as he was dragged to the dungeon.

"Master I'm sorry!" The blonde cried out. "I'm so sorry, please forgive me!" He whimpered as he was shoved to the wall and cuffed. "Please." He begged. "Forgive me. I won't say it again." He cried, watching in panic as he felt the cock ring around him.

The blonde sobbed as Lan shoved the dildo into him. "I'm s-sorry." He choked out, body trembling.

Lan didn't give a shit if the other was sorry. He took a step back watching the boy. He said nothing as he turned away and keeled down to the floor. He bit into his thumb, drawing blood,and drew two small Pentagon's, muttering a forbiddon spell. When he was done. The circles glowed a bright red, and out came two demons, in human form. Lan looked away from his crying slave.

"You two... have your way with him... do as you like until I return, but don't kill him."

He mutters to the demons, who were rather good friends with Lan.

"Ohh-What fun...~"

One smirked as Lan left the dungeon. The two demons came to Martin ready to play-

They would torture Martin, rape him... over and over... and make him scream bloody murder.

Lan was done... he didn't think he could look at Martin the same ever again... love?.. it wasn't real... what was love...? Lan wasn't one to share his toys, which meant he was furious! To let another man touch Martin, it would never happen...until now. He would let the other two soil his slaves body.

All that was heard from the dungeon was blood curtailing screams and cries for the remainder of the night.

Martin learned his lesson..but he was naive enough to still love the warlock..

Lan ignored the boys screams, spending the day away by himself. Late at night He went to check on Mavrick, coming into his room and closing the door behind him.

"Mavrick..."

He revealed a black book and slowly gave it too him.

"I want you to read this... tomorrow I want you waiting in the living room at 5 in the morning, your training starts in 6 hours. Be ready, "

Mavrick looked up at Lan, trying his best not to scowl at him.

He watched the man pull out a black book.

"What is the book?" He asked, sitting up from the bed, his muscles still screaming in pain.

"A spell book... you don't think you'll remain human forever do you?"

He frowned looking away. Anyone could see He was in a very bad mood.

"And stay away from the dungeon. No matter what you hear"

He hissed As he left the room, slamming the door.

Mavrick frowned and watched the man leave. He must have gotten pissed about something. Now I'm just curious about the dungeon... he frowned. The raven haired man slid from the bed, moving the book away felt him as he reached for the door, wanting I see what Lan had to hide..