Use And Abuse Me~ (Wewuwe and Sosuke0549)

Sosuke0549

Lan tensed up again Feeling Martin reach around him and grab his cock, yanking at it harshly.

"AAH!"

"...I...I'm so close Master.."[/Quote]

He heard Martin whimper, gripping hardly on his cock.

"Nnnnuugh! Ha..ha... HAAA!"

"M-Master.."[/Quote]

Lan felt Martin groaned and cum hard inside him. He screamed out again.

Lan shivered as Martin gripped tightly on his cock, still pumping it. Lan grew hard again and fast. And was already dying to cum, He clawed at his seat- a few tears slipping down his face...

• Replies 890
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wewuwe

• Sosuke0549

Martin rode out his orgasm, trying to buck into him hard while he was still somewhat hard.

"...c-come for me Master." Martin groaned, pumping his cock harder and rougher, knowing Lan liked it that rough.

Lan was going mad! His heart was bounding! His body trembling madly- his dick throbbing!

He shrieked as Martin bucked into him hard,

"...c-come for me Master." [/Quote]

Lan screamed out as Martin pumped his cock Harder and rougher! His head fell back and his eyes widened as he suddenly released. Cumming once more.

When it was over Lan collapsed on to the seat, panting fast.

"Nnn- m..Martin..."

He looked back at him.

"T-take me back home."

He wanted Martin to drive him back.

Martin was shaking slightly from the orgasm.

"Yes Master." Martin murmured, pulling on his pants and crawling into the drivers seat, starting the car.

Martin was so incredibly ecstatic that Lan came back for him! The blonde smiled to himself as he drove them home.

"Is Mavrick there?" Martin asked suddenly, almost sounding jealous..

Lan curled up the back, not caring about a seat beat. He held himself suddenly feeling cold when Martin wasn't embracing him anymore.

"Is Mavrick there?"[/Quote]

Martin asked him, almost sounding jealous.. Lan bit his lip.

"He should be... but I wouldn't be surprised if he ran away... again."

He sighed. Putting on his clothes.

"Again?" Martin echoed, looking fearful of what Lan did to him.

"Why did he run away?" He asked. "Why would anyone want to..." He mumbled to himself, gripping the steering wheel tighter. He's an idiot for wanting to leave..

Lan leaned back in his seat, His head resting on the window. His clothes a mess. Lan appeared sad...

"..it...doesn't matter..go faster... and when we get there..carry me inside."

His ass was hurting.

"Yes Master." Martin said, driving faster. He wasn't upset about Mavrick, since he didn't want to be there anyways.

He wouldn't mind sharing..

As soon as they got to the house Martin got out and opened the back door.

"Are you feeling okay?" The blonde asked, worried he was too rough on him..

Martin picked up the man and carried him to the house, slightly struggling since he wasn't as strong at Lan.

- - - Updated - - -

"Yes Master." Martin said, driving faster. He wasn't upset about Mavrick, since he didn't want to be there anyways.

He wouldn't mind sharing..

As soon as they got to the house Martin got out and opened the back door.

"Are you feeling okay?" The blonde asked, worried he was too rough on him..

Martin picked up the man and carried him to the house, slightly struggling since he wasn't as strong at Lan.

"I'm fine."

Once inside Lan continued to cling to his slave.

"Take me to my room, and then check on Mavrick... I suppose he's still in the dungeon. Once your done with him return to me and prepare me a bath... "

He wanted Martin to himself tonight. And planned on bathing with him. But he didn't tell him yet..

"Also before you come up, bring some chocolate strawberries up from the kitchen. "

"Yes Master." Martin smiled at him, carrying him upstairs to his room.

It was so nice to be home... Martin was excited to see his old room, to see Lan again..

The blonde set the warlock on the bed, walking back to the door.

"I'll be back." He said sweetly before walking down to the basement.

"Mavrick..?" Martin opened the door, shuddering at the sight of the passed out brunette in his own blood. "God.." The blonde knelt down and picked up the you get boy, trying to he gentle.

"Why did you try to run.." He murmured to the dark haired boy asleep in his arms.

His whole body was riddled with new cuts and bruises, it was going to be painful for him to move when he woke up.

Martin brought him to his own room, setting him in the bathtub and starting the water.

"...nngh.." Mavrick dizzily opened his eyes, trying to focus to see who it was. "..s'warm." He slurred. Martin sighed.

"It is, I've gotta clean you up, okay?" Martin smiled calmly. Mavrick could feel himself crying but closed his eyes again, lettin him bathe him.

Poor thing... You saw Lan at his worst.. Haven't you?

Lan watched Martin go. He stood up slowly -tugging off his clothes. He then made his way to the bathroom and muttered a magic spell. Snapping his fingers and lit candles brightened up the dark bathroom. Along with red rose petals in the tub, but he didn't start the bath. He sat on the sink counter naked and waiting. Wanting his returned slave to bath him... love him...

He waited.. frowning. He wasn't one to be so..patient. He glanced at himself in the Mirror. Seeing the hickies Martin left on his skin. He touched them lustfully. Recalling there car sex.

And before he knew it...He was blushing.

"Just sleep for now, okay?" Martin pulled the blankets up to Mavrick's shoulders, putting him in a fresh pair of pajamas after bathing him. "If you need anything.." Martin snapped his fingers, having a small silver bell appear by the bed. "Just ring the bell."

He smiled, standing up to leave.

As soon as Martin went back to lan's room, chocolate covered strawberries on a tray.

"Master?" He called softly, looking in the empty room. He walked to the bathroom, opening it.

"Martin...place the strawberries by the tub and start the water...then I want you to undress slowly...in front of me"

He waited for his slave to do as he was told. He watched his slave closely as he removed his clothes, smirking.

"You will bathe your master tonight. And tend to my sexual desires"

He pulled Martin to him... His nude body fitting perfectly in between his slim legs. He looked down at his slave frowning.

"Take me to the tub, and as soon as I get in, I want you to fawn over my body as you bathe me."

Martin filled the tub with hot water, knowing lan's muscles were sore. The blonde couldn't help but smile when his master asked him to get undressed slowly.

The blind turned to stand in front of Lan, pulling his shirt up over his shoulders slowly, tensing his muscles for Lan. Martin dipped his fingers under his pants waistband, unbuttoning ad unzipping them. He rolled his hips to slide out of. His pants and boxers, putting on a show for his Master.

Martin smiled when the warlock pulled him close, nestling himself between his legs.

"Of course master." Martin cooed softly, lifting his master and gently putting him in the tub. The blonde shut off the water and grabbed lan's favorite oils and poured them into the tub, filling the room with a warm smell.

The blonde then stepped into the tub, gracefully straddling Lan's waist. He smiled and cupped the water in his hands and brought it to the man's chest, starting to wash him.

"You're so beautiful Master.." Martin said lowly, running his palms over every muscle and scar on Lan's strong chest.

Lan looked at the ground as his slave went to fill the tub, but when he started undressing Lan griping the counter. Watching Martin put on a show... He always new just how he wanted it...Lan gulped when Martin finished ...Feeling his heart skip a beat...What was this feeling?

"Of course master." [/Quote]

When Martin lifted him He wrapped his arms around his neck, He let go of Martin as he gently put him in the tub. The water was hot~ Martin must of known He felt sore. He looked away as Martin turned off the water and grabbed his favorite oils and poured them into the tub, filling the room with a warm smell. God he new him well!! He said nothing as Martin stepped into the tub gracefully- and straddled His waist.

He was hesitant at first but he met Martin's eyes as he smiled at him and cupped the water in his hands brining it to the his chest, starting to wash him. He sighed out. It felt so good. Martin's hands were so...gentle~

"You're so beautiful Master.."[/Quote]

Lan bit his lip, fighting the urge to moan when he felt Martin's palms running over his every

muscle and scar. Lan couldn't help but cup the boys cheek and force him into a kiss. A soft tender kiss that went from innocent...to wild in pure seconds. Lan forced his tongue into the others mouth ,explpring every nook and cranny.

Martin was surprised his Master's kiss was so gentle for a moment. Almost as if he really cared..

Martin let out a soft hum as the less got rougher, willingy opening his mouth for Lan to explore.

The blonde slid his hands up and down Lan's sides, brushing against sensitive skin.

Martin let out a delicious moan, twirling his tongue alongside Lan's, missing how he tasted. He knew he was addicted, but he was happy about it.

"M-master.." His voice trembled as the kiss grew hotter.

Lan groaned against the boys lips, He liked how Martin knew how to obey and listen. That he willingly opened his mouth, So he could taste him even more. Lan would never tell Martin that he missed him But...he truly did. He missed him deeply. The kiss got rougher...hotter! Lan tensed up feeling Martin's hands slide up and down his side's Martin New that he was sensitive~

Shivers ran down his spine as his slave kissed him back... reacting to his warm, wet tongue, twirling it alongside his.

"M-master.."[/Quote]

Lan cupped Martin's cheek... deepening the kiss... He spent almost ten minutes making out with Martin. Perhaps...loving him back. He didn't care if the boy couldn't breath.

When he pulled back- He was panting slightly- and a thick line of saliva connected them. His eyes clouded with pure lust...or...was it love?

Martin's eyes were blown wide from lust. He smiled at his Master.

"Tell me what to do Master." He purred, his voice dripping with lust. He wiggled his hips against Lan's waist, teasing the warlock.

Lan looked away- breaking there connection.

"I... I want.."

He thought for a long moment.

"Get off me and lean over the tub. I want to see that ass of yours~"

He smirked. His dark side coming out.

A shade of red covered Martin's cheeks. He nodded and scooted to the end of the tub, bending forward and presenting his ass to Lan, giving a teasing wiggle for fun.

"Like this?" He smiled, glancing over at Lan from behind his shoulder. Martin wanted both sides of Lan.. That rough, mean, heartless warlock, and the sweet, loving man that he hid so well.

"..Master." He breathed out, taunting the man.

Lan smirked as his slave did what he was told. He moved over to Martin as he presented his ass , giving a teasing wiggle for fun.

"Like this?" [/Quote]

Lan smirked.

"Open your legs up a little bit more..."

He reached out to Martin- his fingers creasing his cheeks

"..Master."[/Quote]

The boy was taunting him. Lan took this time to smack the slaves ass hard! Suddenly fingering him roughly. His free hand now clawing down his back- leaving scratches.

"I'm going to violet you~ but don't you dare dirty this water...understand Martin. "

Meaning no cumming in the tub.

Martin let out a pain-filled moan as Lan slapped his ass. "N-nngh!" Martin rolled his hips.

When Lan shoved his fingers into him, Martin let out a choked groan. The blonde looked over his shoulder at his master, his lips parted in lust.

"Anything you say master.." Martin mewled, knowing he was going to struggle trying not to come. Especially with how much he wanted Lan to touch him in any way possible.

Lan smirked .

"Good boy~ "

He started scissoring Martin- stretching him out. After a few minutes He removed his fingers and leaned forward- parting the boys ass- cheeks and licking His crack. His tongue only stopping to tease his hole...His nails digging into his flesh.

"Whaa--nngh!" Martin rolled his head forward, moaning loudly. "G-god...Master.." He panted, arching his ass up in the air for Lan.

Lan rarely ever did this, and my god, Martin loved when he did!

"S-so good!" He purred, drool sliding down the corner of his mouth, he was too overwhelmed to really care.

Lan smirked before pulling back..He gave the slave pleasure...and now...it was time for pain. He took one of the candles and suddenly poured the hot wax in Between the boys crack. He then put the still flaming candle againest Martin's cheek and rubbed it into his flesh. Putting it out on his skin. But he wasn't done...He then took another lit candle and with out warning- shoved it up Martin's ass.

"You...are mine~"