Use And Abuse Me~ (Wewuwe and Sosuke0549)

Sosuke0549

Martin's heart dropped at the fact Mavrick was in Lan's bed. He looked at his Master, hurt he wouldn't look back.

"Yes Master." He said softly, sitting up in his bed. He wanted to wish him safe travels, but didnt want to piss off Lan more than he already did.

• Replies 890
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wewuwe

• Sosuke0549

Lan left, He was gone The entire night... and didn't return until in the afternoon.

Lan came into his home. His hair a mess and his clothes a jumbled. He sat on the living room couch running a hand threw his hair. Looking rather tired.

Martin..Mavrick...Come

He summed his slaves.

Martin brought Mavrick into the living room.

"Yes master?" Martin made the raven haired boy stand alongside with him.

Lan look at the two boys, sighing.

"Martin, go get me a glass of wine. Mavrick, come sit... how is your eye?"

He muttered. He looked rather drained. Something defiantly happened last night.

"And Martin when your down with that you can go back to your room. I have no further use for you,"

He muttered, looking at his new dear beloved slave.

Martin frowned but nodded and left to grab the man a glass of his favorite wine.

Mavrick cautiously sat down beside Lan, "it only hurts a little now.. But it's much better." He said, keeping his eyes down. "Will the symbol go away?" He asked, holding his hands together to calm his nerves.

Lan suddenly rested his head on the boys lap.

"I'm not completely sure, but I hope it Doesn't. You look much more....interesting...with it."

He took the boys chin, looking deeply into his eye-once he pushed the boys hair out of the way,

"Fascinating~ "

He muttered observing his slave before Martin came with his drink.

"Set it down and leave! "

He turned away- almost snuggling into Mavrick. About to sleep on the boys lap, He had never done that with Martin! Lan was curious to see what would Martin Do. He was having fun messing with him. Knowing he was jealous.

Mavrick wanted to pull away from the Warlock, but knew what would happen if he did.. He let the man brush the hair from his face.

"Intresting?" He repeated, arching an eyebrow. "Well at least it looks intresting..."

Martin jumped as Lan raise his voice to him. The blonde set down the glass of wine and narrowed his eyes to the new boy before tuning and leaving in a huff.

Mavrick didn't know how to react to the man curling into his lap, he just stayed still for Lan.

Lan sighed as he face the boys body and closed his eyes.

"Don't you dare leave this sport."

He muttered. Before falling fast asleep. He looked rather peaceful for a few minutes until he started tossing and turning, clenching the boys shirt.

"Tch... nn-"

Lan was having a nightmare, and he got them.offend but he never let Martin know... the lights in the room flickered, the frames on the walls trembled- because of lan.

Mavrick looked down at the man sleeping on his lap, scared to move. He jumped a bit when the lights began to flicker. Was Lan doing this? Mavrick looked down at the sleeping man, pausing before gently touching Lan's shoulder, shaking it softly. "Hey...hey, wake up." Mavrick started to get nervous that the walls began to shake.

Lan suddenly sat up fast. Panting, the lights and Windows shattered along with paints and pictures falling off the walls.

He gripped his shirt, the mark on his back glowing a bright purple, which could be seen threw his shirt.

Mavrick looked at the marking on Lan's back, What the hell is that!?

He was in a panic of what he should do.

"Are...are you alright?" He asked, not touching the man just incase he was seriously in pain.

Lan took a deep breath, struggling to calm down, the mark on his back slowly fadded and then died, as he stood up, running a slightly shaky hand threw his hair.

"Tch- Clean this...this mess up and go to your room. "

He mutters hurrying out of the living room.

Mavrick looked around the disaster of a room then to Lan as he rushed out of the room.

"...what the hell?" He mumbled, confused about why just happen.

He sighed and stood up and began picking up the mess the other man left for him. He picked up the broken picture frames from the floor, cutting his finger in the process.

"Shit." He cursed, popping the bloody finger into his mouth as he tried to pick up the rest of the room.

{A Few Days Later}

Lan had Martin pack up his car. He was going to visit a friend and wouldn't be back for about four days. He would only take one slave and Martin wasn't one. He decided to take Mavrick. Lan leaned against the car, watching Mavrick get into it and Martin packing. He still hadn't met Martin's eyes since that night that he confessed to him. And he was even more distant with Martin, more hateful, more mean, more.... sheltered. He didn't even talk with Martin anymore...and barely helped him with his magic.

Lan looked away as he spoke to Martin.

"There will be two demons that will come tomorrow night, Rage and Age.By then you will need to pack your things, and go with them. You may not be turning for a while."

If ever.

He thought to himself. He wasn't really sure what to do with Martin anymore, other then to get rid of him. Lan was very cautious of Martin now... and didn't want him to get passed his wall. He didn't want anything to do with the boys love.

Martin felt empty, broken. He let out a little "yes master." And continued to pack the car. He didn't have a choice anyways. I don't want to leave... he could feel tears sting at his already bloodshot eyes. "Have a safe trip." He smiled at him, even though he knew Lan wasn't looking.

Mavrick sat in the car, staying silent. He was determined to find a way to leave this shit hole of a life. He looked up through the window, meeting Martin's eyes. The blonde glared dagger at the new slave, shoving the last bag into the car and slamming the door enough to make Mavrick jump.

Lan was irritated by Martin's response. Of course he'd act as if everything was ok, as if everything was unicorns and rainbows. He noticed Martin's reaction to Mavrick but he didn't care... as far as he was concerned He didn't have two slaves anymore...He only had Mavrick.

He got into the car, and closed the door, He started the car and drove off, muttering into the others mind, for perhaps...the very last time.

Love is meaningless... I am done with you, Good bye, Martin. When I return...you will be gone

"...what...?" Martin looked at the car that drive off. The blonde fell to his knees and lurched forward and gripped his fingers into his hair, letting out a choke sob as he broke down right on the pavement.

"Master! W-wait! I'm sorry!" He yelled to the car, his voice cracking.

Master...please don't do this to me... I'm sorry. he laid down on the pavement, determined to wait for the man right there.

Mavrick looked into the side view mirror, watching Martin collapse on the ground.

"Is he okay?" Mavrick said softly, looking at Lan.

Lan smiled at Mavrick.

"He is fine."

He tried to forget about Martin. And of course He didn't tell the truth to Martin. The two demons that were coming to pick him up were putting the slave into a sex club, where people could fuck him for a night and throw him away.

As Lan drived he glanced at his wrist, a demon mark appearing on it. He glowed a dime red before breaking, and disappearing. His contract with Martin was over. And sure enough, Martin would see it too... the demon was no longer bound to him anymore. It was...over.

Or was it?

The blonde felt a tingling sensation on his wrist. "..no." Martin looked down at the contract seal as it began to move. "No!" Martin gripped at his wrist, hoping it would stop. The blonde looked to see the seal disappearing. "GOD NO!" Martin cried out, turning to see the two demons appear for him. "NO!" Martin panicked and scrambled to his feet to run away from the two of them. This can't be happening!

Mavrick looked at Lan and frowned, "what happened to your wrist..?" He asked. "It's gone."

Rage and Age smirked.

"God I love it when they run"

Age laughed as Rage used black chains to catch Martin. Wrapping around his arms, legs, stomach, and neck. Pulling him back to the two demons. Age laughed grinning down at the boy.

"Running away is never good."

"We'll take you to your new home"

"Where customers will love you~"

The two laughed, as the forced Martin into a black vortex that appeared next to Rage.

Lan was leaning back, not looking at his slave as he questioned him.

"It's nothing that you need to concern yourself with. "

"But.." He didn't want to question the man, since he was in such a small space he wouldn't be able to run. He was tense, gripping his fingers into his pants. This was it, this was his chance... Once they got to the town he would make a run for it, find help and find a safe place to hide.

The raven haired boy looked over at Lan and chewed on his lower lip, thinking of all the things Lan would do if he caught him...

"Why did you only bring me along?" Mavrick asked softly.

Lan was quiet for a moment before answering.

"As of now, you are my only pet. And I'll be quiet bored in my hotel room... besides, I wouldn't dare leave you alone in my home. I know you'd run, despite what I'd do to you."

He glanced over at him.

"I have been told I have a nasty habit of killing unloyal dogs"

He smirked) facing the road.

"I know you must be tempted but don't do something stupid Mavrick. "

Mavrick felt a shiver crawl up his spine when he saw Lan's smile. "I wasn't planning on running.." He said lowly, looking out the window so the man couldn't see that he was lying. "You only have one pet now.. Did you not like Martin?" He asked, trying to change the subject.

Lan rolled his eyes as Mavrick spoke.

"I wasn't planning on running.." [/Quote]

"Do you know your lying to the most (if not only) most powerful Warnock there is? If you haven't knowtests Mavrick, I can tell when your lying to me. I know... that if I left you alone... you'd run. And I also know your thinking of every possible way to run right now, but just know Mavrick, running will not solve anything."

I'll find you...

As soon as Mavrick tried to run, the mark in his eye that hadn't disappeared will start burning, and lan would be the only one that could help him, the longer he was away from Lan the more painful his eye would feel, it would start bleeding at first...then loss of eyesight in his right eye, but he wouldn't tell Mavrick... there would be no point,there is always a cost for immortality.

" You only have one pet now.. Did you not like Martin?"[/Quote]

Lan gripped the steeringwheel tightly, He had like Martin very much.. Martin had always done what was asked, He was loyal, and quite... interesting to teach, He always looked so...happy to see him, even when he was cruel, which was always only natural to him.

"I do not want to talk about him... you are my only slave now for the time being."

He continued to drive I'm silence. He would probably never find anyone like Martin again.

Maverick fell silent, almost panicking. He looked over at Lan and clenched his fists. He will find a way to run, somehow.