The Big Bad Wolf finds a Bunny w/Pigeon

azuneko

"Anything?" William leaned towards the bunny, trying to hide the animistic excitement in his eyes. "you know the only thing I can think of is sexual things to teach you..." he growled, reaching to touch Ayase's cheek. "are you sure you want me to teach you 'anything?'"

• Replies 765
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Kotorichan

Ayase tilts his head a little as he looked at him. "Its alright if I am with you. I won't be scared and worried." he mumbled softly. He honestly wasn't scared of William anymore. It wasn't like when he first arrived here. Ayase had learned so much about William now.

"You're still so innocent..." William sighed, pulling the bunny into his arms. "it makes me not want to teach you any of those things..." he gently pet Ayase's ears. "hm... do you know how to cook?"

Ayase looked at William. "I would love to learn how to cook. Then I can make you food like how you make me food." he said with excited eyes. He was now eager to learn this. His ears perked up as he was happy.

William gave the bunny a peck on the cheek and pulled away. "let me just put you in some comfy clothes" he went over to Ayase's closet and opened it to reveal a bunch of cute outfit he'd picked out for Ayase.

Ayase giggled a bit as he looked at the other. He waited silently for William to pick an outfit. He was really glad to be learning how to cook. It was something very special to him.

William picked out a light pink sleeveless dress and brought it over to Ayase. "Here we go..." he set the dress down on the bed and started to help Ayase get undressed. "let's get you out of that..."

Ayase nods as he glanced out the outfit beside him. He then stares at the one he was currently wearing. He shivers a bit wanting to remove it now. "Can you help me?" he asked William

William nodded and took off the outfit that Ayase was wearing. He gently kissed the bunny's neck and ran his hands down his bare chest. "so beautiful..." he breathed before pulling away and slipping the dress on over Ayase's head.

Ayase stayed slightly still as William began changing him. He blushed as the other called him beautiful. It was nice to be touched so gently. He giggled a little as the new outfit was put on.

William smoothed the dress down and smiled "Perfect... now let's go to the kitchen. Want me to carry you?" he offered, wrapping an arm around the bunny's waist. "or do you want to walk on your own?"

"I love beings held in your arms. It's so warm and comfortable." he said smiling. Ayase held his arms open so he could hold onto William. He could have walked on his own but this was much better. He could kiss the other this way too.

William smiled and picked up the bunny princess-style. "of course, I love to feel you in my arms" he lightly kissed Ayase on the forehead before carrying him downstairs and to the kitchen. "what do you want to learn to cook?"

Ayase kisses William's cheek as he wanted to see if the other would smile or blush. "I want to cook anything. Its my first time learning so anything is fine with me." he said as he snuggled in close to him. Being carried this way made him really happy.

William smiled at the kiss and nuzzled against the bunny's face. "How about some spaghetti? You should be able to eat that if we keep the meat out, and I'll make some meat that I can add to the sauce for myself"

Ayase looked at the other with a smile on his face. He nods happily so eager to learn what William was about to teach him. "Its sounds very delicious and I can't wait to learn how to make it." he said giggling with excitement.

William set the boy down on the edge of the counter and began to get out ingredients. "alright then... let's start with the sauce" the wolf started to wag his tail cheerfully. "I usually just start with some sauce from a jar and add seasonings to make it taste better..."

Ayase was perfectly relaxed upon the counter. His gaze upon William as he started with Swiss. He grins as he sniffs the air a little. "It smells yummy. I can't wait to eat it." he said curious as to what seasonings the wolf would use

William poured the sauce in a pan and added some extra seasoning. He grabbed a pot and filled it with water before putting it on the stove to boil.

Ayase watched with an intense gaze. He wanted to be sure to remember everything he was seeing and being taught. He was a little nervous about cooking so close to the fire top. Though he was sure William would teach him a safe way to do so. For now he was silent as he payed attention.

William added the spagetti to the pot of water and glanced at Ayase. "Make sure not to touch anything expect the handle of the pots and pans, the rest of it gets really hot, okay?"

Ayase looked at William and nods. "Only the handles are safe to touch. I got it!" he said cheerfully. He was really excited about tasting the food once it was done. So far it look seriously delicious.

William got some sausages out of the fridge and cut a couple up. He quickly fried them and set the pieces aside to put in his own food. "I'm guessing that meat isn't very good for you... right?"

Ayase shook his head. "I have no idea. I have never tried to eat meat before. I know there are a few bunnies who have done so and they seemed fine but my parents never said if I could. So I never tried to before." he said looking at William. He honestly wasn't sure if it was alright but he wasn't afraid to try.

"well... You don't have to eat any... I don't mind making you food without meat" William smiled and got out a strainer. He carefully strained the water out of the pasta. "Could you get out a couple of bowls?"