Dear Big Brother with Love w/Pigeon

azuneko

Natsu looked at him and chuckled. "I have no worries about that. Your not that twisted nii-chan. I'll just...." his words interrupted by a knock. "Hey are you alright newbie? The manager said you can head home early if it's too much for you. After all you did just start today." another employee said through the door. "Uh yeah. I'll head home for today. Thanks." he said looking at Kiyo. Natsu pushed his brother off. "I'm going home now so quit smothering me. I'll see you there unless you have more banks to rob." he said leaving the bathroom. He went to the back and changed into his clothes. Natsu then took off and left the cafe.

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Kotorichan

Kiyo slammed his fist against the wall as soon as Natsu left. "god damn it" he growled before leaving the bathroom and going back to his friends. "I'm leaving" he snapped. "And I might not be coming back" he left before they could ask anything else. He had no real intention of quitting, but was considering taking a break or finding some way to get Natsu to think he was quitting.

Natsu got home and went straight to his room. He laid in the bed a bit upset with Kiyo. "Why worry about me when your doing something way worse. I won't go to prison for what I'mm doing." he grumbles as he closed his eyes. Completely frustrated he eventually drifted to sleep in anger.

Kiyo arrived back home and went straight to Natsu's room. He knocked on the door lightly before opening it. "Natsu..." he murmured, sitting down on the bed next to him.

Natsu was sound asleep so he didn't hear Kiyo enter the room. Besides, he was upset with his brother. It was best for him to be sleeping right now. He looked so innocent and peaceful laying there. It was hard to picture someone like him involved in such a place. Clearly he had no intention of quitting the job without putting up a fight first. Little did Natsu know its been forever since he had seen Kiyo. People can such change over time.

Kiyo leaned down and kissed Natsu on the lips. "Why the hell do you have to be my brother...?" he said softly, running his hand over Natsu's cheek. His gaze wandered over his brother's body.

Natsu didn't feel the kiss but he heard a voice. That caused him to wake up. He was surprised to see it was Kiyo. "What do you want? Let me guess your trying to get me to quit. Well its not going to happen. You can get mad all you want. I'll just find some place else to work besides that cafe. There are plenty others." he said with a huff. Natsu was definitely stubborn

"Natsu please don't be stubborn" Kiyo sighed and ran a hand through his hair. "I don't want to fight with you... There were a lot of reasons for why I took that job but if quitting is the only way to get you stop at that job then I'll quit..." he frowned and looked away.

Natsu chuckled a bit. "Even if you quit I won't. Come on now. You thought that was all it took to get me to listen. Kiyo, we grew up in two separate worlds for a while. Its not going to be easy to stop me. I was stubborn as a child and its worse now. Good luck trying to get me to quit. I look forward to it." he said getting up from the bed. He was hungry and talking with his brother was getting to him.

Kiyo grit his teeth and grabbed Natsu's arm, pulling him back down onto the bed. "I was hoping you'd just give in..." he glared at his brother "why are you doing this? If it was just for money you could have just found a different job... Do you actually like having those men stare at you?" he pushed a hand up Natsu's shirt "have become that much of a slut over the years?"

Natsu stares at his brother. He didn't want to answer such a question. It wasn't his fault but then an idea struck. "What if I said yes? That I indeed enjoy the stares from preverted men. They want what they can't have and that gives me a thrill. Besides, its fun. I mean its not like you understand wanting something you can't have. Some would take it by force and others would sit silently. I was tired of being promised to see you and eventually I gave into this darkness. So stay out of it." he said gritting his teeth.

Natsu watched his brother touch under his shirt. "So what if your little brother is slutty. Nothing you can do about it." he said hoping that would be enough to get Kiyo to leave.

Kiyo clenched his hand into fists. "Damn it, you think I haven't been looking for you? You think I didn't try to find you? You think everything has just been perfect for me?" he slowly started to raise his voice as he spoke. He let his fingers dig into his brothers chest.

Natsu bit his lip as he looked at his brother. "It doesn't matter. I am this way and there's nothing to change that. My life I've lived in a fairy tale of hopes and dreams. I can't live like that any more. My hero won't be coming for me. The love of my life has long gone from my sight." he said turning his face away.

"Get mad if you want. I will do what I want. As I told you before nii-chan; it'll take a lot more than words to stop me." Natsu chucked.

Kiyo bit his lip and pressed his face against Natsu's neck. "damn it... Don't talk like that... Don't talk about the love of your life" he wrapped his arms around his brother and held him close. "why couldn't it have just been me?" he whispered.

"Huh?" he said confused as he stared at the ceiling. "I have no idea what your talking about nii-san. As I said the love of my life is long gone. I told you when we were younger who that was. If you forgot who that was its your fault." he mumbles as he closed his eyes. "Get off me Kiyo! I have things to do like looking for a new job." he said trying to push his brother off.

Natsu had been referring to a time when they were playing together. He told Kiyo he wanted to marry him. He said he would be Kiyo's cute bride. It had just been simple words from a child but Natsu never forgotten them because he held some truth to it.

Kiyo's eyes widened "wait, you remember that?" he pulled away to look at him "I thought you would have forgotten or moved on..." he frowned and bit his lip. "you really meant that?"

Natsu stayed silent. He wasn't about to answer that with words. He stares at his brother before pushing him onto the floor. "I'll be in the kitchen making myself something to eat. You try and figure out that answer yourself. Only an idiot wouldn't get it right." he said leaving the room. Natsu wonders why his brother didn't take it serious when he said it as a child.

Kiyo got up and hurried after him "Natsu! What am I supposed to have think? You were only like five years old... Kids say things all the time that they don't really mean"

"Did I ever say anything to you that I didn't mean? I wanted to share a room with you and I did. I wanted to wear matching clothes as yours and I did. We took baths together because I cried until they said we could. I always told you exactly how I felt and it was true." Natsu said glancing back at Kiyo. He got to the kitchen and looked for something to eat.

Kiyo followed him. "Natsu... I'm sorry, I thought your obsession with me was just a phase. I was sure that you would have gone to high school and found yourself a girlfriend" he wrapped his arms around Natsu's waist "I love you Natsu, can you forgive me?"

Natsu got silent as his brother embraced him. "Sure I suppose I can forgive you. Although you'll have to let me do as I please. I will work in that cafe and that's final. That's one thing I won't give up." he said glancing back at Kiyo. He just wanted to have fun doing something he found interesting.

"why do want to work there so much?" Kiyo frowned at his words. "I just don't want something horrible to happen to you, I know you've been through hard times but those men could be dangerous..."

Natsu chuckled a bit. "I want to work there because you don't like it. I enjoy seeing that look in your eyes. I wouldn't do it otherwise. Before I was doing it for mother and the hopes of her letting me see you. Now its just to watch your reactions. I find it enjoyable." he said grabbing an apple. "I'm going to my room. Try not to make a fuss alright." he said walking back up to the guest room.

"Natsu!" Kiyo took a few steps after him before stopping himself. "fuck..." he muttered. He went back to his own room and pulled out his computer. He thought for a moment before setting himself to work.

Natsu laid on his bed and chuckled a bit to himself. 'If only you really would lock me up forever... I'd be all yours...' he thinks with a sigh. He pulled out his phone and played some music from his music player on it. He closed his eyes and drowns his mind in music. It always soothes him.