Shards of Sanity 「PRIVATE RP」 Phanto feat. Saga

Saga

It was clear that the other man didn't want to answer his question. Damn it, he had him opened up and he blew it. He didn't want it to become worse than it already was with this loose cannon.

"Harukami, I am not here to be questioned. You are", he said calmly.

• Replies 998
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saga

• Phanto77

He loved that impregnable wall that the other kept covering with so said material, in fear that Shougo might utterly destroy it. With each next moment, the long haired male was letting go of his 'sanity'.

- I see. Well, you can keep asking questions.. - he grinned as hand fastened at the male's hair for a pull - ...if you actually can.

Hsin instantly gritted his teeth and grunted loudly at the hand in his hair. The grip was too hard. In fact, any contact with his hair was too much.

For the first time since he was plunged into this situation, he silently lashed out. Hsin pushed the other man's chest, hard, to get him away from his hair. The other stuff he could handle, but his locks were off limits. To everybody.

"Don't do that, Harukami. I will not tell you again." His voice was hard, commanding, as if he was talking to a juvenile delinquent.

"Now, I will ask one more time. How did you break them?"

How sweet. The other finally got the mask down, for once. Shougo liked what was beneath - it was just like a child ready to be learned a lesson or two. In fact, there was something really true about the paradox - once broken in the mud, you were purified.

Harukami soothed his voice and grinned,

- Interesting. - he walked to the sink counter and leaned with back against it, caressing the knife there, - I can't tell you, but I can show you.

His eyes "died" upon the words that broke from Hsin's lips. The other either didn't fully grasp the situation, or was lying to self that was under self-control. Shougo sighed a lightly discontent, averting chin to side - his voice took a thorny and poisonous in some sense note, the man wasn't joking.

- Undress.

Undress? Has the man lost his mind? Um, never mind. What in God's name is he thinking?

Hsin looked at Harukami incredulously. What purpose could that ever achieve?

"No." His answer was matter-of-fact, calm, and collected.

A natural reply came and Shougo expected no else. A static expression, the man just rocked off the counter dragging the knife along. He held it so naturally, as if it was part of his fingers, palm, hand, wrist and even the whole arm. It wasn't just an object, it was part of him.

- The difference between you and me is.. - once he got close enough to the table he smoothly stabbed the surface of it with the tip being near Lou's hand - dangerously near, fingers tightly wrapped around the handle as his hair fell like waterfall over shoulders - .. unlike you, I never ask twice.

Hsin's hand got off the table immediately. The knife was the kind of knife that was placed last in a set. The big one. Hsin swallowed and looked at the other man, stood up and got in his face. They were nearly the same height and so he was eye-to-eye with Harukami.

"I never ask twice."

"Rejoice because you don't have to. My answer will not change."

His voice was not a whisper but it was quite low, lie he was trying to talk sense into the man, although knowing it was quite useless. "You're a smart man, Shougo. Think about what you're doing here."

It was one of these foolish stubborn acts that Shougo has seen enough of. The man straightened his back and then the smirk crawled his lips slowly.

- We started with the flirts? - he buzzed the joke and reached arm to caress the man on the cheek with back of hand, - I might be as good as dead by tomorrow, but right now you are my "final meal".

Hsin backed away from the other man's surprisingly gentle gesture uncomfortably.

"Dead? Oh no, Harukami. You won't die anytime soon. You see, they will never allow it. You know when you will die? Maybe a couple of years from now, when you're so drugged you can't even swallow, and choke on your own saliva. Maybe a couple of years from now, when your doctor deals his electro therapy, he goes a little overboard."

"Tell me, Harumaki, ever heard of Nishiki Sanada?"

Another dose of words brushed off so easily. It was like Harukami had the immunization of harsh and poisonous words; probably the years with his sick in mind uncle were enough to make him immune.

"Tell me, Harumaki, ever heard of Nishiki Sanada?"

- Should have I? - he retreated the knife from the table as was a bit spicy that the man kept avoiding his situation and it was - being in one room with a psychopath.

Enough was enough.

Shougo got visibly irritated and so the cold tip of the blade felt the smoothness of Lou's chin underneath the fine line of his jaw. Not like he needed the other nude, he could do what he had in mind even with the clothes in his way.

- We could do things the easy way, but seemingly you are a fan of the losing party. - the knife traveled down across the neck to be more pressed into the crook between his collarbones.

Hsin only had a knife at his throat once before. After Natsuo died, his head wasn't in a right place. He didn't know what the woman on top of him was doing with that knife, but God was it exhilarating. This, however, was nothing of the sort. He closed his eyes, and took a deep breath. He slowly stepped back.

Eyes still closed. "You should, Shougo. You should. Sanada had a nephew. See where I'm going with this? Hiro Sanada was 19 when you murdered him. And he's thirsty for your blood."

He paused, eyes still closed. "If I don't pronounce you insane, you go to prison on death row, for what, 20 years? He is willing to pay me ridiculous amounts of money to pronounce you sane. Think, moron."

Straight to the point, not wasting energy or time, he made a step forth,

- Sane, insane. Sick of the labeling.

A step second, he rolled eyes to shrug.

- People die one way or another; he should be thankful that he didn't fully know his nephew.

As he kept walking forth, his foot landed on this annoyingly shiny shoe Lou had; he really hated the farce.

- I never asked to be saved, Mr. Saint. - abruptly he moved hand forth to grab the man by the shirt and pull him towards his own body, - I never asked anything of that but it never mattered and it won't ever matter. You always seek truth, but you don't know what truth can do to you. And wrong move to trust people that already know the truth. - with a harsh push, Harukami forced Hsin face the table, bent over it.

In that instant, Hsin snapped. He kicked at the other man with his legs, tried to buck him off, and swept his legs to trip him. He wrestled out his right hand, which was trapped under his body. With both his arms at his disposal, he began to flail, striking hard at everything he could hit. He hit the other man's chest with the side of his fists, hard. All the while saying nothing.

This was not happening. This could not be happening.

A man of finesse and a man of madness, what a funny combination it was. Shougo dodged the hit for his legs; it was obvious he waited for a suitable reaction - fighting back. The man tried to trip Harukami, but still he used the opportunity to turn the fall into a pin, so they both tackled down on floor. From the angle Shougo was, it could be a bit hard to move since Lou landed onto him followed with a hard punch into chest.

Haru chuckled out a cough, thinking how lovely it has become to. The knife was just be his side but somehow he wasn't interested into the blade and its usage. He enjoyed the view from beneath, have the beautiful figure of that man wrestle for freedom.

- Where is your freedom now? - by husky voice he mocked, his hand tightly wrapped around the other's waist - things being in short and in tight.

The floor tiles were cold even through his clothes. At least, assumed it was the floor. His spine was chilled to the marrow right now. He looked at the other man with a furrowed brow, his unusual angry expression. His angry face was a little too much like concentration. The iron grip on his waist close, almost possessive. He didn't want to be close to this man.

Hsin then froze, tilted his head back and slammed it forward, catching Harukami right in the nose, hard.

"A man of finesse my ass", Shougo protested in his mind and reacted by second in advance to capture the man by the neck; he firmly squeezed it, emotionless eyes showered the other. With a huge list of victims in his experience, it wasn't surprising Shougo had it as a replay button on some movie scene. The only different thing was that he didn't want to kill him, he wanted him worse.

Until the block lasted, Haru rolled over to have the top. The long hair beneath kind of made it hard to move. His long silk of hair spread around them, as if hovering over to make the closeness not so scary but intimate - especially with Shougo's hard breathing. His chest hurt and burnt.

- I won't kill you. - he eased a bit the grip around the male's neck, eye-contact assuring it was the truth.

Panting and clawing at the hand at his neck, Hsin looked in Haru's eyes. They were cold as ever, but beneath the coldness laid something he couldn't pinpoint. An emotion he had never seen before, let alone in Haru's eyes. What in God's name was that?

The man was careful not to cut off too much of his breath, almost like he didn't want him to pass out. The man's facial expression changed for a millisecond into an expression of pain, but it was gone as fast as it appeared.

"I won't kill you."

The grip on his neck suddenly eased, but didn't let go, and for some strange reason he believed him. Believed him not to snap his neck or squeeze it 'til his last breath seeped out of him. He stilled and they both stayed like that for a few moments.

They said the little moments made life, Shougo never understood it until now. The silence in the room roamed, only the crashing breathing against each of theirs audible. He never saw a being that feared him not to the extend of calling him 'monster'. Most of them either tried to run away from him or kill him. But the man beneath his body was different.

Haru slid gently his hand upwards, careful not to startle the other; he caressed Lou's bottom lip with a thumb, rather looking like a child tasting the warmth of one's body against his or actually paying attention to it. With a smooth lean he tilted head, lips only in contact with Lou's, feeling the man's breathing from close. He was aware already, of what he felt. It was...feeling like a human.

Shougo knew the knife was there, and he never forgot it. After all, he has always been aware of the blade - for his body was covered in scars.

The lips brushing against Hsin's were gentle, hesitant, and dry. While the other man's eyes were closed, Hsin's were open, not too wide, not too narrow. He tried to rationalise what was happening, but could come up with nothing. Why would he do this?

After a few seconds, he reacted. He turned his head away, to the right, making the slightly pressuring lips sweep across his lips and rest on his cheeks. He can't allow this, despite the look on the other man's face, and despite the consequences of his action. He just wanted to get away, to be safely in his personal space, his comfort zone.

Not looking at Harukami, he whispered demandingly, "What was that?"

Shougo felt the shaken comfort of Lou; indeed, the other appreciated personal space big time. And Haru knew it, but still he wanted to be in that 'personal space' even for a bit. The man felt the shift and slid his eyes open. Speaking of 'coming to'.

What was that?

He wished to never hear that question, simply because he couldn't manage it as well as any other question of Lou. It'd be even better if the other just asked for another crime, for another wrong doing Shougo did. There were things one couldn't say - so it was such.

Haru wanted to get away from that male. It was clear he was that crack in the wall, that could do sever damage. And Shougo was already broken, if he had one more crack - he wouldn't survive it and he knew it.

He stared at the beautiful shape of the man's jawline and then lips formed a statement out of mind, but he wasn't in his right to begin with,

- The code.

Hsin was taken aback at Harukami's words. He started to push at the other man's chest.

"The door code? What for? Are you tired?"

The long haired man gathered ever so tenderly Lou's hands to pin them up above Hsin's head, keeping the balance of his own body on knee. He didn't want to squish the other, but still was cutting the distance between so it wouldn't be so easy to send kicks or other kind of surprises.

- Yes, that code, beauty. Patience when I'm barely hanging is not one of my virtues.

Hsin tried to get out of Harukami's grip. It was too tight, and he felt very uncomfortable, the knee on his abdomen was almost painful. He also arched his back slightly to buck the man off.

Hsin particularly appreciated neither the tone of the man's voice as he said his words, nor did he appreciate the-arguable-pet name Harukami called him.

"Well," He pulled at the man's tight grip and continued calmly, "If you'll let me up, I'll let you go to your room. We can continue tomorrow."